'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 232652 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#131877 Oct 28, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
You refer to it dumbass. Can't answer the question, fine. I would put my money on that loser site winged nut daily if you even worked. We know you get a head check once a month while you bash the gov't giving it to you. Go take your meds or hit your Jose' bottle. DUMBASS witch.
Because we all know as you have proven every single day....
You can't fix stupid , but you can sedate it
Now run along and take you a big swig lush loon.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH THE WITCH
&
DITCH MITCH
Dialing ... YOU
Stella Paul

They've got their hands on every lever of power in the greatest country in the world and they're not giving it up.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/10/dialin...
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#131878 Oct 28, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you mother HOG...go do it to yourself ...
KISS KISS MY SERBIAN ASS YOU UGLY FACE...
KISS KISS MITCH YOU UGLY {B}ITCH...
Keep kissing, practice makes perfect ...
You are one pathological democRAT liar, and you are nobody you LIBERAL EXTREMIST BIGOT ...!!
I must be under your skin, that's why you "write"
about me every day...haha ...!! Really, get a life ...!!
Piss off you liberal COW ...!!
SOS just a different day. Is your vocabulary limited as your chemtrail brain. You are just a brainwashed foreigner trying to fit in with your loser lemming imaginary friend on topix. gfy big bertha butt serb HOG. Kiss your own ass as you pull your ugly mole ridden serb face out. You are a pathetic lowlife repuke CON who desperately needs your ass kicked. Wish I lived in cali, I would oblige you, though it would probably take all day since you are all ass. fo goon

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH THE SERB
&
DITCH MITCH (I'll kiss him goodbye 2014)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131879 Oct 28, 2013
Here’s how Obamacare makes life hell for college profs

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/27/heres-how-o...

Michelle Obama and CGI Federal executive belonged to student group at Princeton

that
hosted

pro-terrorist speaker

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/28/michelle-ob...
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#131880 Oct 28, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
C you later, keep blasting them!
We know you will be back in one of your many socks. Blast who, they couldn't fight their way out of a wet Jose' bag. Don't hurry back on our account. Sock king lemming.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH THE SOCKS
&
DITCH MITCH
OZombies

United States

#131881 Oct 28, 2013
DemocRATS attacked Bush from every direction and called him names and even Reagan, but now you cry cowards when some criticizes this "fragile"
president. How touchy ...get over it...no president will ever have 100% support, ever...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131882 Oct 28, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet they won't answer that.
Hi Syl!

It
will
be

rolled
&
SCROLLED

right on by ... by THEM!

;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131883 Oct 28, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
C you later, keep blasting them!
Thanks for dropping by!
C YA :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131884 Oct 28, 2013
ICE Union to Congress: Investigate DHS before moving on immigration reform
5:07 PM

With advocates pushing House members to move on immigration reform this week, the Immigration and Customs Enforcement union is calling on lawmakers investigate the Department of Homeland Security.

“If these groups were concerned about public safety, national security and the rule of law they would be joining our call for an investigation of the Department of Homeland Security,” National ICE Council president and ICE officer Chris Crane wrote in an open letter to Members of Congress Monday.“In fact, we are urging all lawmakers to demand an investigation of DHS before moving immigration bills.”

He wrote that political appointees in the department have been ordering ICE officers to “ignore the law,” public safety has been eroded, officers face disciplinary action for doing their jobs, and morale at ICE is low.

“It doesn’t matter what kind of legislation Congress comes out with as long as presidents of the United States can pick and choose what parts of the law they will or will not enforce. And then as President Obama has done — he has even gone beyond that — and has made his own policies, replacing law with policies,” Crane explained in an interview Monday with The Daily Caller.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/28/ice-union-t...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131885 Oct 28, 2013
PHOTO: CHECKPOINT COPS POINT GUNS AT MOTORISTS

Innocent Americans in cross-hairs during police manhunts

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/photo-checkpoint-c...

CAN anyone SAY 'police state'

???
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#131886 Oct 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Dialing ... YOU
Stella Paul
They've got their hands on every lever of power in the greatest country in the world and they're not giving it up.
http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/10/dialin...
You know we don't click on any of your virus ridden links, right lush loon? Who is stella paul, another one of your topix love fest partner? You aren't dialing me witch. I wouldn't give you my number and it's unlisted. Dial your chemtrail serb partner and make her day. You are right about the DEMS having their hands on the lever of power in the greatest country in the world and we are not giving it up. Get use to it. Loser

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH THE WITCH
&
DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131887 Oct 28, 2013
desertdaniel 17 minutes ago
I saw this sort of thing years ago while driving down on Baja California doing missionary work. We would be stopped at random points by Federales with machine guns and asked questions. The guns were often pointed at us. No matter what it looks like on TV or in a movie, it makes you feel weak and strange to have a gun pointed at you.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/photo-checkpoint-c...

Americans aren't "supposed" to
FELL
weak & strange

!!!

That IS WHY
WE have GUNS!
To
PROTECT
OURSELVES!

The SECOND Amendment ratified/PROMISED ...
just THAT!

GUNS are WHAT makes this Country

E~X~C~E~P~T~I~O~N~A~L ....!!!

Accept or MOVE
to a third world country

IF ya don't LOVE Ours!

~-~
OZombies

United States

#131888 Oct 28, 2013
You can see how uninformed and desperate democRATS here on board really are, blaming GOP for CUTS to our embassy ...but, Hillary, Obama, Jay Carney, Susan Rice blamed attack on our embassy in Benghazi on YouTube video ...this liberal (F)lying monkeys would like more than anything to blame on GOP...wake up dead brain Obama Zombies ...even your leaders can't do that.

That's why Hillary had brain damage and Obama is in coma ...!!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#131889 Oct 28, 2013
Marco Rubio Backs Away From Own Immigration Bill Becoming Law

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) does not think the bill he helped draft and pass through the Senate should be combined with House-passed legislation, spokesman Alex Conant told TPM and Politico in stories published on Monday.

Rubio has been backing away from the bill, which he drafted with the so-called "gang of eight," since its passage in June, saying the House should work its will instead. But House Republicans plan to take a very different approach to the one Rubio pushed through with significant bipartisan support only four months ago.

The reason, according to Conant, is that he -- not wrongly -- thinks the "gang of eight" bill is opposed by majority of Republicans in the House and has always favored a piecemeal approach. While the House GOP is unlikely to pass the comprehensive bill, advocates hope it can be combined in a conference committee with whatever the House passes. But Rubio doesn't think that should happen, although he does not necessarily oppose going to conference and limiting the scope to what the House approves on its own, Conant said.

"The point is that at this time, the only approach that has a realistic chance of success is to focus on those aspects of reform on which there is consensus through a series of individual bills," he told TPM in an email. "Otherwise, this latest effort to make progress on immigration will meet the same fate as previous efforts: failure."
Rubio received pushback from some conservatives for his support of comprehensive immigration reform, and has gone mostly silent on the issue.

Conant told Politico and TPM, giving the same quote to both publications, that the senator supported comprehensive reform "despite strong opposition within his own party and at a significant and well documented political price."

He told both outlets that Rubio's approach will be the only way immigration reform has a chance of passing, given House Republican opposition.

"We should not allow an inability to do everything to keep us from doing something," Conant said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/28/marc...

Typical repuke tactic. Beat it all like a dead horse. Can't pass anything, even their own bills. Like old turtleman filibusting his own. Bunch of idiots. They need to go. They are holding our country back.

RIP TEABAGGER GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

United States

#131890 Oct 28, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
You know we don't click on any of your virus ridden links, right lush loon? Who is stella paul, another one of your topix love fest partner? You aren't dialing me witch. I wouldn't give you my number and it's unlisted. Dial your chemtrail serb partner and make her day. You are right about the DEMS having their hands on the lever of power in the greatest country in the world and we are not giving it up. Get use to it. Loser
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH THE WITCH
&
DITCH MITCH
Keep kissing, practice makes perfect ...
I've must be doing something right if I'm getting this much on your nerves...
Piss off YOU LIBERAL EXTREMIST BIGOT ...
You're nobody ...
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#131891 Oct 28, 2013
Typical repukes back on the Benghazi deception while taking a birther break. PRICELESS

She will still get elected in 2016. Congress cut those embassy budgets and yes dumbasses that would be repukes and DEMS. So at this point, WHAT difference does it make. Those responsible will pay, because this president doesn't protect them, he has them captured or killed. Watch and see.

NEXT? Back to the birther bullshit or how many times he plays golf? You reek of desperation as usual, keep it up. More DEM votes for us. Carry on loser lemming tools.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#131892 Oct 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Diverticulitis IS your problem ... spewy
you are INFECTED with libTARDISM!

pouches of 'it' that OVERFLOW from ya fingers!

:)
Don't see you stepping up and posting a credible source backing up Sybil's claim.

So...... Stfu dumbass coward.
Uncle Tab

United States

#131893 Oct 28, 2013
The Pot called the kettle wrote:
<quoted text>You is a bitter, dishonest, unfriendly, hateful, racist, uneducated jasol"!

>;)
:-D sock coward.

Poor dumb bastard.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#131894 Oct 28, 2013
Republican Party Continues To Struggle One Year After Mitt Romney Loss

WASHINGTON (AP)— A year after losing a presidential race many Republicans thought was winnable, the party arguably is in worse shape than before. The GOP is struggling to control tensions between its tea party and establishment wings and watching approval ratings sink to record lows.

It's almost quaint to recall that soon after Mitt Romney lost to President Barack Obama, the Republican National Committee recommended only one policy change: endorsing an immigration overhaul, in hopes of attracting Hispanic voters.

That immigration bill is now struggling for life and attention in the Republican-run House. The bigger worry for many party leaders is the growing rift between business-oriented Republicans and the GOP's more ideological wing. Each accuses the other of bungling the debt ceiling and government shutdown dramas, widely seen as a major Republican embarrassment.

The problems don't end there.

Polls show the GOP nominee trailing in a Virginia governor's race that history says a Republican should win. At the national level, it's hard to recall when Republicans seemed so leaderless. Romney has returned to private life. Potential rising stars have stumbled, as Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida did when he angered conservative activists by pushing the immigration measure through the Senate.

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell is preoccupied with his Kentucky re-election bid, squeezed between a tea party GOP challenger on the right and a well-regarded Democrat on the left. In the House, Speaker John Boehner of Ohio cemented his support among Republican colleagues only by letting them vote heavily against a bipartisan plan to avert an unprecedented default on U.S. obligations.

The legislation, which also reopened the government, passed mostly with Democratic votes. That's hardly the type of victory a Republican speaker hangs on his wall.

Eyeing this troubling landscape, many Republican campaign veterans hope conservative die-hards will narrow their differences with the party's more pragmatic members before next year's elections and the 2016 presidential campaign.

"If we don't find common ground and stand on the same side of the line, we're going to have a very ugly and rough couple of years," said Sara Taylor Fagen, who directed political affairs in President George W. Bush's White House.

Fagen acknowledged newfound tensions between business-oriented Republicans and pro-tea-party Republicans, many of whom refused to raise the debt limit unless Democrats agreed to politically unattainable demands. At risk in the impasse was a government default that would have hammered the economy.

Yet it will be hard to close the rift between the two factions, Fagen said. "I don't think they communicate."

Longtime Republican adviser Charlie Black said the battles over the budget and debt ceiling clearly hurt the party. But Black, who advised Sen. John McCain's 2008 presidential campaign, played down the internal divide.

Campaign professionals say the results cost Republicans up to five Senate seats they could have won if their nominees were not tea-party candidates.

Now there's talk of an establishment Republican counterrevolution, in which business-oriented candidates would challenge tea party incumbents in next year's primaries.

It's not clear whether more than a handful of such challenges will emerge. A bigger question is whether business groups, often supportive of Republicans of all ideological types, will steer more money into bids to oust tea partyers who played down the threat of a federal default.

In interviews, numerous business leaders took wait-and-see stands.

"We have no idea what we're going to have on the table" in the 2014 primaries, U.S. Chamber of Commerce President Tom Donohue told reporters.

Read more:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/28/repu...

LOSERS

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

United States

#131895 Oct 28, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
SOS just a different day. Is your vocabulary limited as your chemtrail brain. You are just a brainwashed foreigner trying to fit in with your loser lemming imaginary friend on topix. gfy big bertha butt serb HOG. Kiss your own ass as you pull your ugly mole ridden serb face out. You are a pathetic lowlife repuke CON who desperately needs your ass kicked. Wish I lived in cali, I would oblige you, though it would probably take all day since you are all ass. fo goon
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH THE SERB
&
DITCH MITCH (I'll kiss him goodbye 2014)
"Need desperately my ass kicked" making threats,
this post will be reported ...

But

I have same rights in America as you do and I have every right to post here as you do...America is much my country as it is yours. Deal with that you LIBERAL EXTREMIST BIGOT ...
...again, you can't do nothing to me, you can't DITCH" me, but YOU can KISS my ASS over and over and over again...you're not just easy, you're stupid too...
Uncle Tab

United States

#131896 Oct 28, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>I'm fine, had a great day shopping and having lunch with my sister and best friend. Lots of laughs and good food. Can't believe all the Christmas stuff out. I don't want to see it until around Thanksgiving or later. haha

Beautiful day outside the chill. Retirement is so gooooooooooooood.

They don't get any more ignorant than these loser lemmings. We told those idiots back then that outsourcing and privatization would cost taxpayers more than any federal employee with all the benefits. They wanted to get out of the "people business", so they said. Bunch of idiots busting Unions and taking care of their BIG CORP donors. Some areas of federal service has actually went back to federal employees after the waste, fraud, and abuse was proven on contractors. Just not enough of them. Repukes likes those odds.

So what is with the "pookie" pervert obsessing over you. I still think it is an arisock from way back. Sure sounds like him. Chasing men and boys. haha What a creepy term to use. eck

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
It's a cool fall day. Aping is only 4 months and 3 weeks away lol

And it's hard to tell these imbeciles apart.... They're all stupid and they all run or divert when you put them in a corner with facts..... Then claim to have won a debate. Just baffles me how amazingly ignorant they are.

And the pookie thing is very weird.... But we've seen son of stupid try to get men to click on his links many times..... That pretty much says it all doesn't it??

Yes, nothing better than a great union retirement. I can understand why they're so bitter, working til they're 70 for minimum wage.... I'd be pissed too if I was that stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Strel 149,516
Angie mills Clark 1 hr Funny 3
Drugs 4 hr Flatlick 14
What's best place to get front end alignment? (Mar '13) 5 hr Stanly 22
There's a lot of "Little Caesars" type women in... 8 hr Jack 2
Larry mills 8 hr Nasty man 3
all dads 8 hr Rumpleforskin 7
Wreck!! 14 hr Looker 6
Who hung them self in town? Thu Justin 9

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages