'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
114,541 - 114,560 of 151,299 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Uncle Tab

United States

#131251 Oct 25, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>Are you really that stupid? This is Obama not Bush, you liberal monkey!! HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius is in charge,[D]!!

You are perfect example, for brain dead Obama Zombie !!
Diverting away from outsourcing?

:-D

That's funny...... Don't care who you are.
Uncle Tab

United States

#131253 Oct 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Hi *Patriots*:)
Nice to see some 'friends' posting
<3
Well hello..... But I don't consider us friends.

But thanks for finally realizing who the REAL Patriot is.

Uncle Tab

United States

#131254 Oct 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
ECHOES OF IMPEACHMENT IN NSA SCANDAL
Video: Even Hollywood celebs see shades of Nixon in Obama spy crimes

A group of entertainment celebrities are fed up with the Obama administration’s willingness to spy on American citizens through the National Security Agency, or NSA – even comparing his actions to those exposed by Nixon’s Watergate scandal.

Actors John Cusack, Maggie Gyllenhaal and Will Wheaton join director Oliver Stone, former talk host Phil Donahue and several others appearing in a new video called “Stop Watching Us.”

The video begins with Daniel Ellsberg, the leaker of the “Pentagon Papers”– which revealed bald-faced deception of the American public during Lyndon Johnson’s administration – declaring,“Revelations that have emerged in the past few months from whistleblower Edward Snowden and others [continuing from the mouth of Donahue] have painted a disturbing picture of widespread, suspicionless surveillance of American citizens.”

“Every American is at risk of getting caught up in the NSA dragnet,” Stone warns.

Though the video never mentions Obama by name, it directly alludes to the surveillance scandal that forced another president, Richard Nixon, out of office.

The video is part of an effort to drum up support for “A Rally Against Mass Surveillance,” planned for 12 noon, Oct. 26 in Washington, D.C., by the organization Stop Watching Us.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/echoes-of-impeachm...
They don't mention Obama because everyone knows who owns the NSA legacy.

*chuckle*

Well...... Us educated people know. You idiots are lost as usual.
same old circle

Pittsford, NY

#131255 Oct 25, 2013
Self -deception.
Uncle Tab

United States

#131256 Oct 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
ECHOES OF IMPEACHMENT IN NSA SCANDAL
Video: Even Hollywood celebs see shades of Nixon in Obama spy crimes

A group of entertainment celebrities are fed up with the Obama administration’s willingness to spy on American citizens through the National Security Agency, or NSA – even comparing his actions to those exposed by Nixon’s Watergate scandal.

Actors John Cusack, Maggie Gyllenhaal and Will Wheaton join director Oliver Stone, former talk host Phil Donahue and several others appearing in a new video called “Stop Watching Us.”

The video begins with Daniel Ellsberg, the leaker of the “Pentagon Papers”– which revealed bald-faced deception of the American public during Lyndon Johnson’s administration – declaring,“Revelations that have emerged in the past few months from whistleblower Edward Snowden and others [continuing from the mouth of Donahue] have painted a disturbing picture of widespread, suspicionless surveillance of American citizens.”

“Every American is at risk of getting caught up in the NSA dragnet,” Stone warns.

Though the video never mentions Obama by name, it directly alludes to the surveillance scandal that forced another president, Richard Nixon, out of office.

The video is part of an effort to drum up support for “A Rally Against Mass Surveillance,” planned for 12 noon, Oct. 26 in Washington, D.C., by the organization Stop Watching Us.

One thing about this 'news' article..... It says calls for impeachment, yet none of them mention Obama?

:-D funny how you imbeciles are lead around by your ignorant noses.
Uncle Tab

United States

#131259 Oct 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/ech oes-of-impeachment-in-nsa-scan dal/

2soon2... an hour ago

When Injustice Becomes Law
Resistance Becomes DUTY!

R-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

There's no word that sounds as sweet as that. It's whether we fight for our freedoms or we consign ourselves to a hundred years of darkness.

Make a choice and then follow through. Time's wasting folks......... we're burning daylight.
STFU with this revolution BS!

You all are cowards and have been saying the same BS for 6 years now.

Chicken Little!

Dumbass idiot!

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#131261 Oct 25, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask your stupid 'twin' brother uncle flabby, maybe he can answer your stupid question...
YOU answer the question. Serb...would it be ok with you if a Muslim student was beaten by an American?
Uncle Tab

United States

#131262 Oct 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>KiSS my "Go to HELL"
bub
-n-
liKe it!

Capiche!?!
Your go to hell is as unattractive as that huge hole on your face..... And reeks as much as well.

No one likes anything about you...... You really haven't noticed yet Bulah?

Uncle Tab

United States

#131263 Oct 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>ECHOES OF IMPEACHMENT IN NSA SCANDAL

And yet, the video implies, it is happening again: under Obama.

I~D~I~O~T ...!!!

Yes
US 'educated' people
KNOW ...

HOW to R~E~A~D ...

)8~D>

sory bout ya luc ... buc ...
Implies?

That's that good o WND telling you imbeciles how to think.

You are the perfect imbecile.:-D

F'n idiot!
Uncle Tab

United States

#131265 Oct 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>In future ...
PLEASE 'open EYES'
-n
READ

B 4
'inserting' FOOT in mouth

Might help with
THAT
'hoof & mouth'
DISEASE
ya have ...

Along with the
'liberalism DISEASE'
you don't SEEM to
BE
ABLE
to
'get RID of'

boi ...
u r ATE up ...

)8~D>
implies

LMMFAO@your dumbass!

It doesn't get any easier.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#131266 Oct 25, 2013
I see the old hen is still cross-posting whatever happens to fall out of her butt, and has to import posts from other brainless bottom feeders. If she's not more careful, feathers are going to fly.

"You understand that no "spamming" is permitted anywhere on Topix at any time. You will not post or transmit links, identical content, or snippets of identical content to multiple threads in the discussion forums." You will not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple threads for a single topic. Transmitting any such identical messages indiscriminately to multiple threads and/or creating multiple threads constitutes an unauthorized use, is in violation of these Terms of Service and is prohibited. You understand Topix may, at any time, in its sole discretion, determine what user activity constitutes "spamming." and that Topix reserves the right to employ any means and methods of technology, including, but not limited to rate limiting, content filters, and captchas to prevent automated posting of duplicate content. Any attempt to reverse engineer, bypass, or publicize these systems is similarly prohibited."

Thought that last sentence may interest Jethro, who offered to show Dumchit how to manipulate the system.

Ah hope, Ah say Ah hope they've got their feathas numbered in case of emergency.

:D
Bowwow

Switzerland

#131269 Oct 25, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
I see the old hen is still cross-posting whatever happens to fall out of her butt, and has to import posts from other brainless bottom feeders. If she's not more careful, feathers are going to fly.
"You understand that no "spamming" is permitted anywhere on Topix at any time. You will not post or transmit links, identical content, or snippets of identical content to multiple threads in the discussion forums." You will not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple threads for a single topic. Transmitting any such identical messages indiscriminately to multiple threads and/or creating multiple threads constitutes an unauthorized use, is in violation of these Terms of Service and is prohibited. You understand Topix may, at any time, in its sole discretion, determine what user activity constitutes "spamming." and that Topix reserves the right to employ any means and methods of technology, including, but not limited to rate limiting, content filters, and captchas to prevent automated posting of duplicate content. Any attempt to reverse engineer, bypass, or publicize these systems is similarly prohibited."
Thought that last sentence may interest Jethro, who offered to show Dumchit how to manipulate the system.
Ah hope, Ah say Ah hope they've got their feathas numbered in case of emergency.
shatup you old con! Practice whatcha preach peaches! Teeeheeee
Uncle Tab

United States

#131270 Oct 25, 2013
Crow__ wrote:

:-D she doesn't have an original thought in her head. What can we expect??

The Mods always delete her BS anyway, too much spam.
Bowwow

Switzerland

#131271 Oct 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
implies
LMMFAO@your dumbass!
It doesn't get any easier.
no implying here, you are a dumbasssssss!
Bowwow

Switzerland

#131273 Oct 25, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU answer the question. Serb...would it be ok with you if a Muslim student was beaten by an American?
would it be ok if the Serb beat YOU no matter who you are?

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#131275 Oct 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Your go to hell is as unattractive as that huge hole on your face..... And reeks as much as well.
No one likes anything about you...... You really haven't noticed yet Bulah?
I think her grandkids like how her smell masks the odor of skunks copulating
Uncle Tab

United States

#131278 Oct 25, 2013
AmericanLunatic wrote:
<quoted text>KiSS

'my'

Go ~to~ HeLL!

)8~D>

boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ...

u r ATE up ...
Are you implying that orrrrr?????

LMMFAO!
Uncle Tab

United States

#131280 Oct 25, 2013
Bowwow wrote:
<quoted text>no implying here, you are a dumbasssssss!
It's nice of you to come to the rescue of the idiot.

The ignorant (you) protecting the stupid (the crackhead)

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#131281 Oct 25, 2013
Bowwow wrote:
<quoted text>shatup you old con! Practice whatcha preach peaches! Teeeheeee
Ah, but I do, Jethro. Like I told the bottom feeder a couple of weeks ago, I know something you don't....this is the only political forum I post on, and Crow is the only name I use here. Topix can easily verify that, should they choose. But you can't, can you. Poor terrified little man. Your stupidity is equaled only by your paranoia.

Uncle Tab

United States

#131283 Oct 25, 2013
AmericanLunatic wrote:
<quoted text>boi ...
u r ATE up ...

)8~D>
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Hilarious!

Took up for you and your dumbass called him boi

You're such a f'n idiot!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min WhereRthey 1,594
Kentucky Fried Chicken 32 min Go Figure 2
Walmart Supercenter 2 hr jack 2
The Audit 3 hr haha 29
knox board of ed raising taxes 5 hr disgusted 4
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 5 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,601
Hahaha 5 hr Funny 1
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Knox County was issued at August 31 at 4:13AM EDT

•••