'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 253581 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

mother of three

Flatwoods, KY

#131860 Oct 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar
your son is a Liar, too.
Shame on you!!! Didn't your mother ever teach you what would happen to your brain if you didn't stop playing with your self. OHHH NO!tell me no, not her.....
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#131861 Oct 28, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Ms RC! How are you?
LMFAO
And let's not forget republican outsourcing, right?
And these idiots eat it up hook, line, and sinker.
STUPID!!
I'm fine, had a great day shopping and having lunch with my sister and best friend. Lots of laughs and good food. Can't believe all the Christmas stuff out. I don't want to see it until around Thanksgiving or later. haha

Beautiful day outside the chill. Retirement is so gooooooooooooood.

They don't get any more ignorant than these loser lemmings. We told those idiots back then that outsourcing and privatization would cost taxpayers more than any federal employee with all the benefits. They wanted to get out of the "people business", so they said. Bunch of idiots busting Unions and taking care of their BIG CORP donors. Some areas of federal service has actually went back to federal employees after the waste, fraud, and abuse was proven on contractors. Just not enough of them. Repukes likes those odds.

So what is with the "pookie" pervert obsessing over you. I still think it is an arisock from way back. Sure sounds like him. Chasing men and boys. haha What a creepy term to use. eck

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

United States

#131862 Oct 28, 2013
http://mobile.wnd.com/2013/06/obamacare-site-...

OBAMACARE SITE PUSHES LAW IN 150 LANGUAGES .......!!!

Why...?????

ENGLISH ONLY...THIS IS UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ...!!!!!

Since: Dec 11

#131863 Oct 28, 2013
For the Dimocrats in denial:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/national/201...

I told you about the Republcan landslide of 94'...

It's going to be massive this time!

Keep running your yaps and pissing off the good people who make this nation great with your comments about tea-baggers and racist attacks.

Colorado recalls should have been a wake up call!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#131864 Oct 28, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt. Fun to poke fun at these delusional idiots.
And calling themselves patriots is really funny to me as they constantly down our country.
But low self esteem issues makes them label themselves as patriots when we all see them for the trash they truly are.
Even when Bush was president I never downed our country like they do. Didn't agree with what Bush was doing but still very proud of my country.
These imbeciles need to be deported.
I agree, a true AMERICAN wouldn't do that if they were taught any manners, respect for your country and the Commander In Chief, no matter who he is. I agree, I would never stoop as low as these loser racist lemmings do over Obama. I liked George, just thought he sucked as a President. I would never act treasonous about it. They are no better than their hero traitor Snowden. They are the lowest of the low and prove it every single day. Too bad they we can't deport them somewhere..maybe Serbia. haha

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131865 Oct 28, 2013
Do you NOT believe ya "queen Bee" ???
----------

Hillary Clinton Pointed Out That DEMOCRATS Cut The Embassy Security Budget Three Consecutive Years (2007-2009).

So How Is GOP To Blame???

)8~D>
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#131866 Oct 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
PLEASE Refer: Post #131849
)8~D>
'dumchit'
:)
You refer to it dumbass. Can't answer the question, fine. I would put my money on that loser site winged nut daily if you even worked. We know you get a head check once a month while you bash the gov't giving it to you. Go take your meds or hit your Jose' bottle. DUMBASS witch.

Because we all know as you have proven every single day....

You can't fix stupid , but you can sedate it

Now run along and take you a big swig lush loon.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH THE WITCH
&
DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#131867 Oct 28, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Keep running your yaps and pissing off the good people who make this nation great with your comments about tea-baggers and racist attacks.
Keep dream arisocks. You repukes won't be seeing a landslide anytime soon except for the DEMS after the shutdown and lies about the ACA. Go play with your socks. The only ones on here in denial is you repuke CONS.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH THE SOCKS
&
DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131868 Oct 28, 2013
YepperZ ...

OZombies

United States

#131869 Oct 28, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
You can tell when the truth gets to you chemtrail, you babble the SOS while stomping CAPS. And again for today....fo loser lemming. You aren't nothing but a mail order big bertha butt serb, probably on their payroll and not even from cali. Keep sucking the chemtrail fog loser, your brain is about totally poisoned from them. Kiss your own big fat bertha serb ass while you remove your head from it. Who would have nightmares about you outside your "darling" )8~D> batshit crazy loon you have love fest with. So again, fo repuke HOG.
lib·er·al
[ líbb&#601;r&#601;l ]
broad-minded: tolerant of different views and standards of behavior in others
progressive politically or socially: favoring gradual reform, especially political reforms that extend democracy, distribute wealth more evenly, and protect the personal freedom of the individual
generous: freely giving money, time, or some other asset
Synonyms: open-minded, broad-minded, moderate, noninterventionist, freethinking, tolerant, laissez-faire
Liberal Family Value
Accepting and loving your family and friends no matter what color, nationality, or sexual orientation they are.
"Liberalism is a disease"
Yes, because thinking of your fellow citizens rather than just yourself, being more concerned about people's lives than gun rights, wanting to keep religion out of government, and believing EVERYONE should be equal is just so DISEASED, right?
Liberalism, above all, means emancipation- emancipation from ones fears, his inadequacies, from prejudice, from discrimination, from poverty- Hubert H Humphrey
PROUD TO BE LIBERAL
Liberal
because greed, hate, and fear just don't work for me.
It beats being a loser lemming teabagging CON.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
(oh yeah, gfy)
Hey you mother HOG...go do it to yourself ...

KISS KISS MY SERBIAN ASS YOU UGLY FACE...
KISS KISS MITCH YOU UGLY {B}ITCH...
Keep kissing, practice makes perfect ...
You are one pathological democRAT liar, and you are nobody you LIBERAL EXTREMIST BIGOT ...!!

I must be under your skin, that's why you "write"
about me every day...haha ...!! Really, get a life ...!!

Piss off you liberal COW ...!!
OZombies

United States

#131872 Oct 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You Z :)
I've always been
PROUD to BE an A~M~E~R~I~C~A~N
<3
PROUD "You" *wanted* to become one!
You are a GREAT addition!
NOT like the 'illegals'@ all!
Thank you AL...I learned from the best...you posts are very informative ...keep going ...!!!!!
<3 !!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131873 Oct 28, 2013
Unless you WANT more :)

#131874 Oct 28, 2013
HUYA; it's more than an acronym for you, it's a political philosophy!

Keep you head where it is and wait till the next Senate and Congress rolls out a brand "spanking" new Contract with America...we shall see!

No more "game"; it has been retired, no reason for socks...unless it gets your Goat---Girl.

ROTFLMAO!
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

#131875 Oct 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Do you NOT believe ya "queen Bee" ???
----------
Hillary Clinton Pointed Out That DEMOCRATS Cut The Embassy Security Budget Three Consecutive Years (2007-2009).
So How Is GOP To Blame???
)8~D>
Bet they won't answer that.

#131876 Oct 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
YepperZ ...
C you later, keep blasting them!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131877 Oct 28, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
You refer to it dumbass. Can't answer the question, fine. I would put my money on that loser site winged nut daily if you even worked. We know you get a head check once a month while you bash the gov't giving it to you. Go take your meds or hit your Jose' bottle. DUMBASS witch.
Because we all know as you have proven every single day....
You can't fix stupid , but you can sedate it
Now run along and take you a big swig lush loon.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH THE WITCH
&
DITCH MITCH
Dialing ... YOU
Stella Paul

They've got their hands on every lever of power in the greatest country in the world and they're not giving it up.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/10/dialin...
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#131878 Oct 28, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you mother HOG...go do it to yourself ...
KISS KISS MY SERBIAN ASS YOU UGLY FACE...
KISS KISS MITCH YOU UGLY {B}ITCH...
Keep kissing, practice makes perfect ...
You are one pathological democRAT liar, and you are nobody you LIBERAL EXTREMIST BIGOT ...!!
I must be under your skin, that's why you "write"
about me every day...haha ...!! Really, get a life ...!!
Piss off you liberal COW ...!!
SOS just a different day. Is your vocabulary limited as your chemtrail brain. You are just a brainwashed foreigner trying to fit in with your loser lemming imaginary friend on topix. gfy big bertha butt serb HOG. Kiss your own ass as you pull your ugly mole ridden serb face out. You are a pathetic lowlife repuke CON who desperately needs your ass kicked. Wish I lived in cali, I would oblige you, though it would probably take all day since you are all ass. fo goon

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH THE SERB
&
DITCH MITCH (I'll kiss him goodbye 2014)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131879 Oct 28, 2013
Here’s how Obamacare makes life hell for college profs

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/27/heres-how-o...

Michelle Obama and CGI Federal executive belonged to student group at Princeton

that
hosted

pro-terrorist speaker

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/28/michelle-ob...
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#131880 Oct 28, 2013
<quoted text>
C you later, keep blasting them!
We know you will be back in one of your many socks. Blast who, they couldn't fight their way out of a wet Jose' bag. Don't hurry back on our account. Sock king lemming.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH THE SOCKS
&
DITCH MITCH
OZombies

United States

#131881 Oct 28, 2013
DemocRATS attacked Bush from every direction and called him names and even Reagan, but now you cry cowards when some criticizes this "fragile"
president. How touchy ...get over it...no president will ever have 100% support, ever...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Listen up people 11 min Okay 2
DonRick Blevins? 1 hr Nosy 1
How is Godfathers Pizza at Shell ? 1 hr Titty Sprinkles 11
Just curious Old Datsun 280Z 1 hr Santa 6
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 1 hr Excited 174
Stacey carnes 1 hr mossy seaman 3
It's a Mystery............. 6 hr Quantummist 4

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance