'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 286222 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#131814 Oct 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
malicious -> you & your ILK - conspiring HATErs

The rest of US put opinions on here.
you dwIdioTs "go for the jugular" ...

Not working tho ...

0 -IS- a commie, Virginia :)

libTARDS are a FUN 'sport' for me

)8~D>
Opinions aren't facts.

You do know the difference don't you dumbass??

You and your 'ilk' are amazingly stupid.

Not an opinion.... That's a fact.

:-D

Don't be scared of me...... Got something to say 'patriot', say it to me and not just make a chicken shit post.

Got it coward?
Uncle Tab

United States

#131815 Oct 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Michelle Obama’s relationship with Princeton classmate Toni McCall Townes-Whitley, whose company earned the no-bid contract to design the disastrous

CGI Federal executive spent ‘Christmas with the Obamas’

Healthcare.Gov Obamacare website, continued after the Obamas moved into the White House.

Townes-Whitley and her husband even enjoyed “Christmas with the Obamas” at the White House in December 2010, according to a Facebook album created by Townes-Whitley.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/28/cgi-federal...

o care 'national'
RICO - gitmo

;~)
Those no-bid contracts are bad huh?? Remember all the times I beat you imbeciles over the head with the republicans outsourcing jobs??

:-D once again.... Republican policy comes back to bite you idiots in the ass.

Looks like all your doom, gloom, and fear you preach is really coming from republicans, not democrats.

Thanks for pointing it out for everyone to see.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#131816 Oct 28, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>You need to quit the Drugs ASAP.
DAMN...still obsessing about AL? Green (jealousy) just isn't your color, girl! Try cracking open a book instead of obsessively following AL's posts. C-R-E-E-P-Y!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131817 Oct 28, 2013
<quoted text>You need to quit the Drugs ASAP.
Sorry shug ...
I'm 'allergic' to
MOST

I'm VERY careful
WHAT I put
in my body!

You should TRY it!
Being more 'careful'...

Don't need NO stinkin meds ...

I 'live' LIFE on a *natural* HIGH!

It's GREAT <3

H~A~P~P~Y ...!!!

the ONLY kink in mine is the '0' admin.
Uncle Tab

United States

#131818 Oct 28, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>What? You don't know how to research votes on the Hill? Stop believing everything someone tells you. Research it for yourself. It's not my job to educate your dumb ass. But you do owe it to yourself to educate yourself, fool! Your defense is that you are stupid and you want me to prove just how stupid you are? Uh...there's not enough time and I don't have the energy or desire to teach your dumb ass how to research on the computer for actual facts. Rachael Madcow says it, you repeat it. That's your scope of researching facts.

Get up off your fat flabby ass and see for yourself how many dems and reps voted for the Embassy cuts. Don't hurt yourself but give it a try. You may learn something called the truth. I wouldn't bet your welfare check on it but E for effort. lol

The democrats stated they were correct in saying "Republicans" voted for the cuts (even though more House democrats voted yes for the cuts than Republicans did) simply because the House has a Republican majority. Not a great spin but absolutely in line with the dimocrats distorted way of thinking and repeating.
:-D you posted from a wnd article DUMBASS!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But hey..... What can we expect from you idiots?

You believe DC is a state, believe a lip reader said something but never did, believe an edited youtube video, the list goes on and on!:-D

I didn't make the statement, YOUR dumbass did. I'm not going to hunt down anything. The research I did showed your numbers came from a end article. That's why you didn't put up a source because you knew you'd be laughed at.

But hey...... We're used to you dumbasses not knowing the facts and just endlessly repeating what your brainwashing koolaid sites post.

Try thinking on your own for once Sybil.... Might do your dumb low IQ ass a favor.

Idiot!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#131819 Oct 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Your 'Google' isn't VERY smart either ... huh ???
Must be
CUZ
it's
libTARDED too ...
)8~D>
I see the dumb ass dimwitted dimocRAT's are still obsessed/amazed with your facts and honesty and patriotism. Keep up the good work AL! Maybe someday they will want better for themselves rather than just being dumb ass talking heads.
libTARD

Barbourville, KY

#131820 Oct 28, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, I'm an old OLD retard...get yourself a condom for dummies like me and join uncle flabby in hammering my ass before some much needed feeding me shit. Maybe someday you will understand. Good luck with that! lol
You should have read this ^^ before hittin "post comment"
Uncle Tab

United States

#131821 Oct 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Where 'would' you Kentuckian 'welfare moochers'
BE
without Mitch

???

Working that's where!
He 'enabled' YOUR ineptness!

~-~
LMFAO!

We all know you're sucking off the goverment teat crackhead.

You can deny as much as you like, but with your endless rants, it's blatantly obvious you receive a Headcheck once a month and are part of the 47%. Just a fact.

End of story.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131822 Oct 28, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
What? You don't know how to research votes on the Hill? Stop believing everything someone tells you. Research it for yourself. It's not my job to educate your dumb ass. But you do owe it to yourself to educate yourself, fool! Your defense is that you are stupid and you want me to prove just how stupid you are? Uh...there's not enough time and I don't have the energy or desire to teach your dumb ass how to research on the computer for actual facts. Rachael Madcow says it, you repeat it. That's your scope of researching facts.
Get up off your fat flabby ass and see for yourself how many dems and reps voted for the Embassy cuts. Don't hurt yourself but give it a try. You may learn something called the truth. I wouldn't bet your welfare check on it but E for effort. lol
The democrats stated they were correct in saying "Republicans" voted for the cuts (even though more House democrats voted yes for the cuts than Republicans did) simply because the House has a Republican majority. Not a great spin but absolutely in line with the dimocrats distorted way of thinking and repeating.
Hey Glasgow ...
They don't 'know' how to GO 'anywhere' on the net ...

Except 'topix'...

;~)
OZombies

United States

#131824 Oct 28, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
:-D you posted from a wnd article DUMBASS!!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
But hey..... What can we expect from you idiots?
You believe DC is a state, believe a lip reader said something but never did, believe an edited youtube video, the list goes on and on!:-D
I didn't make the statement, YOUR dumbass did. I'm not going to hunt down anything. The research I did showed your numbers came from a end article. That's why you didn't put up a source because you knew you'd be laughed at.
But hey...... We're used to you dumbasses not knowing the facts and just endlessly repeating what your brainwashing koolaid sites post.
Try thinking on your own for once Sybil.... Might do your dumb low IQ ass a favor.
Idiot!
Hey dumbass ...as you call others ...we have LEGAL and ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ...right...??

So, what is ILLEGAL ALIENS...???????
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#131825 Oct 28, 2013
<quoted text>You could snort pills and be just as smart as AL.
Lmfao
The 12 year old punks on the street corner called...they want their silly zingers back, old OLD creepy girl!
Uncle Tab

United States

#131826 Oct 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Glasgow ...

Except 'topix'...

;~)
[email protected] ignorant ass who ONLY goes to wnd and dailycaller LMAO

You're a fucking idiot Bulah!

Again..... That's why your coward ass is so scared of me. Proved that a few nights ago for everyone to see.

And I find it funny you didn't question Sybil on why she didn't have a link backing up her claim? Heh

Those pesky .gov sites prove you imbeciles wrong every single time. That's why none of you ever use them.

Dumbass!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131828 Oct 28, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumbass ...as you call others ...we have LEGAL and ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ...right...??
So, what is ILLEGAL ALIENS...???????
You got it Z!
Pound 'em w/Patriotism!

You absolutely HAVE it!

<3
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#131829 Oct 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Glasgow ...
Except 'topix'...
;~)
I know. It must be very frustrating for them. lol Uncle flabby keeps posting that I wouldn't post my link as he continually avoids researching for himself. Why? Because he is smart enough (and that's stretching it a bit lol) to know he needs to focus on something other than the fact that their were more House dems that voted for those cuts than there were House Republicans that voted for those cuts. It's funny to me. I watch him work so hard not to research by blaming me for knowing how to research. Then you have the neener, neener, neener butt buddies of his posting and trying to focus on something else so we won't notice how wrong uncle flabby is yet again! They are childish and hilarious and sad and stupid all at the same time. lol
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#131830 Oct 28, 2013
<quoted text>Those little people hiding in your Closet you Dumba--.
wtf...there is no one in my closet, because they are ALL inside your DUMB head...
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#131832 Oct 28, 2013
Bill Clinton Hammers Republicans Over their Obamacare Attacks and Hypocrisy

Leave it to Bill Clinton to put Republicans in their place. While speaking at an event for Virginia Democratic gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe, Clinton assured the crowd he had the utmost confidence that the glitches the Affordable Care Act website have experienced since its launch would soon get worked out.

The computer deal will get fixed up. Dont worry about that, he told attendees at the event.
But he didnt stop there he also tore into Republicans for their blatant hypocrisy concerning the Affordable Care Act website issues and the issues Bushs Medicare Part D system had upon its launch. Issues that, at the time, Republicans downplayed and urged patience as they got worked out. He also pointed point out that Medicare Part D was actually more unpopular than Obamacare at the time it was implemented.

Clinton said,Everybodys forgotten, by the way, that when President George W. Bush and the Republicans put that Medicare Part D drug program in, it was more unpopular than the health care law and they had terrible problems with the computers. Some seniors couldnt even get medicine they had been getting, and the local pharmacists basically got together and made sure they stayed alive until the computers got fixed.

Again, that was a Republican-built plan that had a horrible beginning as well.

Yet, as it relates to Obamacare, Republicans will say the websites issues equate to the entire law being an epic failure.

Clinton also went on to point out how, while only a few Democrats supported Medicare Part D, once issues were being experienced most Democrats chose to help people understand the new law and get through the issues until they were fixed. He said,But our side, were not so ideological. So, instead of bashing them and screaming about how incompetent they were, most of our people just tried to help people understand the law and make it work and then wait for it to get fixed.

Which, of course, is the exact opposite of what Republicans are doing. Instead of helping Americans become more informed about the law, they continue to dish out lie after lie in an effort to ignite fear among Americans, hoping that their efforts will lead to the laws failure.

Then again, Republicans have been trying everything they can to see the United States fail since 2008. If its something President Obama supports including the American people Republicans seem determined to do everything they can to make it fail.

Im glad we have people like Bill Clinton to call them out on their blatant hypocrisy. I just wish more Democrats would follow his lead.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/bill-clint...

Yep, liars and hypocrites just like the loser lemming CONS on this thread. Ole Bill can tell like it is. Can't wait to see him on the campaign trail. He could be elected again if he could run. People love him wherever he goes. Great President. He will be a great help to Hillary. Like getting two Presidents for one. Can't wait.

HILLARY 2016

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#131835 Oct 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>You got it Z!
Pound 'em w/Patriotism!

You absolutely HAVE it!

<3
:-D you have no clue what a patriot is idiot.

Dictionary.com it and then post it here and tell us all how you ass clowns meet that definition.

None of you do.... Not one of you.
OZombies

United States

#131838 Oct 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it Z!
Pound 'em w/Patriotism!
You absolutely HAVE it!
<3
Love to be around REAL PATRIOTS ...AL...!! You are for sure...darlin'...!!

<3 !!!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#131839 Oct 28, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I know. It must be very frustrating for them. lol Uncle flabby keeps posting that I wouldn't post my link as he continually avoids researching for himself. Why? Because he is smart enough (and that's stretching it a bit lol) to know he needs to focus on something other than the fact that their were more House dems that voted for those cuts than there were House Republicans that voted for those cuts. It's funny to me. I watch him work so hard not to research by blaming me for knowing how to research. Then you have the neener, neener, neener butt buddies of his posting and trying to focus on something else so we won't notice how wrong uncle flabby is yet again! They are childish and hilarious and sad and stupid all at the same time. lol
I did research it. LMAO That's why you're avoiding posting the link.

:-D as usual...... Divert divert divert!

If you could prove me wrong, you would.

Leaving it wide open for you to do so..... But..... You can't.

Keep on with the diversion..... It's fun to watch.

Those pesky .gov sites with facts on all votes are the damnedest of things aren't they?

Heh
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#131840 Oct 28, 2013
Paid Commenters Hired By Fox News To Spread Right Wing Talking Points Across The Net

In his new book,Murdochs World, David Folkenflik reveals Fox News practice of using paid commenters with fake social media accounts, to deceive the online community. Folkenflik says members of Foxs online PR staff created between twenty and a hundred fake profiles on social media accounts each. The accounts are used by PR staff in order to push the stations extreme right-wing agenda.

Does this really come as a surprise?

Does this really come as a surprise? As a freelance writer I have encountered hundreds of help wanted postings for fake right-wing bloggers, paid commenters and bogus survey takers. Most of the positions pay between five and ten cents a post. The paid commenters ads usually appear on international freelancing sites, meaning you do not have to live in the United States to help push the tea party agenda here.

The right-wing generally recruits their fake bloggers and paid commenters from outside of the US.

If you thought the tea party social media trolls just had bad English and grammar skills back when they first came on the scene, you were wrong. In order to avoid being caught, the right wing generally recruits their fake bloggers and paid commenters from outside of the US. In 2011, a help wanted posting appeared on Craigslist in Toronto.

In an effort to elevate the reading and speaking skills of its online propaganda machine, the right-wing made the mistake of trying to recruit new shills just a little too close to home. That help wanted posting got the attention of several independent journalists, both in Canada and the U.S.

In Murdochs World, Folkenflik confirms what many social media users have known for a long time. Many right-wing commenters are using fake profiles and they are getting paid for spewing their filth around the web. Folkenflik reveals that these paid commenters use a wide range of deceptive tactics to hide their true identities.

Using wireless broadband connections so that the comments cannot be traced back to their source, is just one of the many tactics employed.

The former president of Advantage Consultants, Doug Guetzloe is a tea party/right-wing radio host.

CONtinued:

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min DISSIDENT 166,309
Collection/Barbies 1 hr Question 1
Did Russia actually help Trump get Elected? 1 hr mark 11
Knox county schools decision makers 1 hr Co worker 19
Jerry Wayne Garland property 2 hr guessing 4
Who have you heard is running for Judge Executuve 2 hr just my opinion 7
BETH and AMANDA @ ACH 3 hr me too 1

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages