'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
114,441 - 114,460 of 151,034 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how sickening you sound with that RC Co-cola shit? Of course you agree with her you dimwited bitch, what else are you capable of?
Poor Ari/Jethro. You don't have any friends that call you by affectionate nicknames, do you? Except your imaginary ones, I mean.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodbye and good riddance)8~D> batshit crazy loon, better go sleep it off so you can hang with your loon in the wee hours having your love fest with the chemtrail serb hag and your Glasgow White Teabagging F'k, wtf. hahahaha
Fly away, loony witch, fly away.
RIP GOP
DITCH THE WITCH
&
DITCH MITCH
Here I'll leave you with this tidbit before I go
[If I go]

Remember

THAT'S
@
MY
discretion

~~~~~~~~~~

Our prancing Dictator wants to REDESIGN the Marine Corps covers!!!

HE WANTS A MORE…UNISEX LOOK FOR THE UNITED STATES MARINES!!!

Look...No offense to the other great branches of the armed services but…

The United States Marines are THE branch that will KICK THE ENEMY’S ASS…FROM THE LAND…THE AIR AND FROM THE SEA!!!!!

But Obama wants them to look more…UNISEX?????

What’s next?

IS HE GONNA HAVE THEM HOLDING PRETTY PINK UMBRELLAS WITH A FRINGE AROUND THE EDGE?????

How about this?

RATHER THAN SPEND $8 MILLION TAXPAYER DOLLARS ON GIRLIE HATS…BUY THE CORPS SOME DAMNED BULLETS!!!!!

http://www.lady-patriots.com/friday-fume-9/

HooAh
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

6 Ways the GOP Congress Is Out of Step With the American People

From drug policy to fiscal policy to gay marriage, a profound disconnect.

If this week's revelation that 58 percent of Americans support legalizing marijuana is surprising, it's mainly because legalization remains so taboo within the GOP. Republicans account for only 6 of the 20 cosponsors of the Respect State Marijuana Laws Act of 2013, the live-and-let live pot bill authored by their conservative California colleague, Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (who admittedly marches to his own drummer). Yet drug policy isn't the only area where the GOP orthodoxy is out of step with prevailing views. Here are five other things that most Americans want but Congressional Republicans consider crazy talk:

1) Same-sex marriage: Remember the name of that GOP presidential contender who equated legalizing gay marriage to sanctioning bestiality or pedophilia? Don't worry, in a few years nobody will. More than half of Americans already think that same-sex marriage ought to be legal.

2) Higher taxes on the rich: Republicans threw a fit earlier this year when President Obama proposed raising taxes on people who earn more than $250,000. But 6 in 10 Americans think the country's wealth should be more evenly distributed, and a majority wants to accomplish that by taxing the rich.

3) Reducing emissions: The GOP has painted Obama's new standards for power plants as an ominous "war on coal." Call it whatever you want, but nearly two-thirds of Americans—including a majority of everyday Republicans—support tighter limits on carbon emissions from power plants.

4) Keeping the federal government open: Americans may not love Obamacare, but a good majority thinks that protesting the law by shutting down the federal government was a terrible idea.

5) Immigration reform: The GOP's immigration hard-liners constantly decry "amnesty," which they define as pretty much any plan other than immediately deporting America's 11.7 million undocumented immigrants. "Conservatives will not support a wrapped-up present with amnesty inside," Rep. Ted Poe (R-Texas), vice chair of the House Judiciary Committee's Subcommittee on Immigration and Border Issues, told Breitbart News this week. Never mind that a huge majority of Americans wants to give illegal immigrants a path to legal citizenship.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/10/r...

Charts with overwhelming polls are included in the article.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the main purveyor of venom and vile [sic], old girl, and do most of the hissing. You don't take leave of the hatred and ignorance, either...it goes with you. Every time you log off, this thread becomes a much more pleasant place. So thanks. Don't hurry back.
So true.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

For the LESS learned ...

HOOAH is one of the most widely used military acronyms of all times ...

The term is an expression of high morale, confidence, motivation and spirit.

http://warchronicle.com/us/general/HOOAH.htm

Getcha a dose ...
I NEVER leave 'home' without IT!

;~)
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Ari/Jethro. You don't have any friends that call you by affectionate nicknames, do you? Except your imaginary ones, I mean.
haha, I have some nicknames for the sick pervert but they are not affectionate ones. haha

He has his socks and loons though. LOL

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
haha, I have some nicknames for the sick pervert but they are not affectionate ones. haha
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Is hunglikeahorse one of them?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
LOL! True on all counts.

Too funny, RC Co-Cola...the bottom feeding dumchit was crying about too much hate and not enough room for her, then you got her to respond just like a little Dobie, now she's not leaving :D

And poor, stupid little coward Jethro thinks he's got us in a "bind", because he thinks it's the proxy server that determines which posts are removed! The only thing in a bind is his Underoos. If I may borrow your phrase....PRICELESS!

Ok, chick, lunchtime's over and I've got to get going again. Have a great day and I'll probably see you tonight.
OZombies

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodbye and good riddance)8~D> batshit crazy loon, better go sleep it off so you can hang with your loon in the wee hours having your love fest with the chemtrail serb hag and your Glasgow White Teabagging F'k, wtf. hahahaha
Fly away, loony witch, fly away.
RIP GOP
DITCH THE WITCH
&
DITCH MITCH
KISS KISS my Serbian ASS you liberal ugly COW...I'm not bothering you ...you demonicRAT...
what's your problem, you f/ing {{B}}itch...???????
You have love fast with whom ever you want, no one gives a__________you have serious problem...!!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
MORE on this:
just an ordinary donkey?[ass]

;~)
And a big ass at that, the biggest one here with your chemtrail running a close second. Thought you were leaving? Did they run you off the president bashing thread with all your babbling bullshit? Sure looks like it. Of course, like here, you said you were leaving but just wouldn't leave. They sure stomp the hate icons for you there don't they? You should recruit your chemtrail serb, arisocks, and the white teabagging f'k Glasgow to come defend you there. You are slipping on your recruiting skills eh? hahahahaha

Go sleep it off, that last comment on that thread reeked of a babbling, lush. Too funny. Take your arisock imposter with you.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH THE WITCH
&
DITCH MITCH
OZombies

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Wanda Hall wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing how your post was judged, my guess is they live under a rock. Has to be a demowit, that's where they all seem to live.
Yes Wanda...they're blind and lost. Defending a liar and the truth hurts, I guess.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Not to be upstaged by the teabagger Canadian crazed cruz.....hahaha

Paul threatens to put hold on Yellen nomination

A GOP source says the senator is insisting on a vote on his bill to mandate a complete audit of the Federal Reserve.

Sen. Rand Paul is threatening to put a hold on the nomination of Janet Yellen to chair the Federal Reserve, a source close to the Kentucky Republican said on Friday.

Paul is insisting on a vote on his Fed transparency bill and has informed Senate leadership of his intentions, the source said.

Paul intends to formally put the hold in place next week, once the Senate is back in session, the source added.

The senator's bill would mandate a complete audit of the Federal Reserve.

According to his website, his bill is a version of legislation advocated by his father, the former Texas congressman and presidential candidate Ron Paul.

http://money.msn.com/investing/post--sen-paul...

GRANDrand ready to do some Grandstanding of his own. It's getting old. He will be next on the KY hit list for sending home.

RIP TEABAGGER GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! True on all counts.
Too funny, RC Co-Cola...the bottom feeding dumchit was crying about too much hate and not enough room for her, then you got her to respond just like a little Dobie, now she's not leaving :D
And poor, stupid little coward Jethro thinks he's got us in a "bind", because he thinks it's the proxy server that determines which posts are removed! The only thing in a bind is his Underoos. If I may borrow your phrase....PRICELESS!
Ok, chick, lunchtime's over and I've got to get going again. Have a great day and I'll probably see you tonight.
You got them pegged right. Lunatics, all of them.

Don't work too hard Crow. Hope to see you here later.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
And a big ass at that, the biggest one here with your chemtrail running a close second. Thought you were leaving? Did they run you off the president bashing thread with all your babbling bullshit? Sure looks like it. Of course, like here, you said you were leaving but just wouldn't leave. They sure stomp the hate icons for you there don't they? You should recruit your chemtrail serb, arisocks, and the white teabagging f'k Glasgow to come defend you there. You are slipping on your recruiting skills eh? hahahahaha
Go sleep it off, that last comment on that thread reeked of a babbling, lush. Too funny. Take your arisock imposter with you.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH THE WITCH
&
DITCH MITCH
You are the BIGGEST jackASS here...don't you have mirror at home??
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
KISS KISS my Serbian ASS you liberal ugly COW...I'm not bothering you ...you demonicRAT...
what's your problem, you f/ing {{B}}itch...???????
You have love fast with whom ever you want, no one gives a__________you have serious problem...!!
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, SOS just a different day. Don't have a coronary there chemtrail. I will leave that big bertha serb ass kissing to the )8~D> batshit crazy loon, jboy, white teabagger f'k and all of arisocks. It's probably an all day job and into the wee hours of the morning it appears. So fo and go suck your chemtrail fog loser lemming.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear the memory is the first thing to go.
:/
Haha...really?
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

The Story About Obama Wanting Marines To Wear 'Girly' Hats Is Total B.S.

There's a big story getting passed around in military circles and beyond from The New York Post that President Obama wants the Marines to start wearing 'girly' caps.

The Post writer, Jeane MacIntosh, writes of a "plan by President Obama to create a 'unisex' look for the Corps, officials are on the verge of swapping out the Marines’ iconic caps – known as 'covers'— with a new version that some have derided as so 'girly' that they would make the French blush."

As a Marine veteran who knows how these changes actually happen, I can tell you the story is 100% B.S. The bottom line: The President doesn't involve himself in what troops happen to be wearing.

But just to make sure, I called Headquarters Marine Corps and a spokesperson confirmed that the process for making changes to Marine uniforms hasn't changed since I last left the service in 2010.

Every year, a board (made up of senior enlisted Marines) meets and goes over things that they may want to change with uniforms. In 2007 for example, the board made a change that outlawed "sleeve" tattoos — and I don't remember thinking that was all President George W. Bush's fault.

"The President in no way, shape, or form directed the Marine Corps to change our uniform cover," said Capt. Maureen Krebs, a spokesperson for the Marine Corps. "We're looking for a new cover for our female Marines for the primary reason that the former manufacturer went out of business. The Marine Corps has zero intention of changing the male cover."

If there's someone to blame about a change in a uniform, the buck would stop at Marine Commandant Gen. James Amos, who has the final say.

To clarify, I made sure to ask whether President Obama had suddenly joined the uniform board of the Marine Corps.

"Not that I know of, but that would certainly be newsworthy," Krebs said.

There's plenty of things to nitpick with the Obama administration, but this isn't even close to one of them.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-marines-...

Another repuke lie. What else will their desperation conjure up? Loser lemming tools.

bye, bye loser lying teabagger CONS

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, SOS just a different day. Don't have a coronary there chemtrail. I will leave that big bertha serb ass kissing to the )8~D> batshit crazy loon, jboy, white teabagger f'k and all of arisocks. It's probably an all day job and into the wee hours of the morning it appears. So fo and go suck your chemtrail fog loser lemming.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
Crow__

Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#131137 1 hr ago

You're the main purveyor of venom and vile [sic], old girl, and do most of the hissing. You don't take leave of the hatred and ignorance, either...it goes with you. Every time you log off, this thread becomes a much more pleasant place. So thanks. Don't hurry back.

==========

Sure I am ...
Compared to WHAT?

Do you SEE me using such?
NO!

Whatever floats your boat ... ba bee

;~)

TRUTH hurts a LOT ... huh?
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>I can tell :)
He gives it away in his words ...

A wuss ...
His father didn't TEACH him a thang
[not a typo ... MEANT to DO that]

;~)
At least I know who my Dad is!

:-D

And it's fun to watch you have a conversation with a coward as you cal yourself a patriot.

See why everyone laughs at your ignorant ass??
OZombies

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
Nothing to say to YOU big ugly liberal COW, just
KISS KISS MY Serbian ASS, you demonicRAT...!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min Ovie Stevens 1,112
Danny Wayne Hubbard 1 hr Pretty girl rock 4
To the people cutting catalytic converters... 1 hr sculptor of minds 9
Secret Mitch McConnell Recording 1 hr Limbertwig 3
charmane 1 hr mother goose 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Khatru 130,460
Tommy golden 5 hr one who knows 29
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs