'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 259036 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#131286 Oct 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
AmericanLunatic
“I'm NOT American Lady!” <<--<<<
``````````
You "definitely"
GOT THAT RIGHT :)
shug ...
Agreed. She's got you waaaay outclassed.

:D
Bowwow

Switzerland

#131287 Oct 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
It's nice of you to come to the rescue of the idiot.
:-D
The ignorant (you) protecting the stupid (the crackhead)
oh no I came to rescue you! You were too ignorant to read.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#131288 Oct 25, 2013
AmericanLunatic wrote:
<quoted text>
KiSS
'my'
Go ~to~ HeLL!
)8~D>
boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ...
u r ATE up ...
I Love You

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#131289 Oct 25, 2013
that was my deep voice
OZombies

United States

#131290 Oct 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Diverting away from outsourcing?
:-D
That's funny...... Don't care who you are.
Diverting your brain if you have any. Obama is the president not Bush.

OBAMA is paying Canadian programmers to setup Obamacare, not Bush, you dummy. Why don't you ask Obama why outsourcing job to Canada. Why don't you ask him...??

Are you mentally ill, really ...??
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#131291 Oct 25, 2013
A few weeks ago one of the batshit crazy dimocrat dimbeciles was on here just bragging away about how many people had logged on Ky's healthcare exchange and had completed their enrollment. I posted that I guaranteed that most of them signed up for medicaid, free healthcare. Guess what? The numbers are out...82% of those enrolled were for medicaid benefits. Free healthcare. Same story in Washington. I believe their percentage was just a bit larger than Ky's.

I told you so, didn't I?
LOL
LMAO
LMMFAO
LOL
LMAO
LMMFAO

We need to start charging the dimwitted dimocrat dimbeciles for having to constantly school them.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#131292 Oct 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
:-D she doesn't have an original thought in her head. What can we expect??
The Mods always delete her BS anyway, too much spam.
Hey Tab...lol. True. Did you see that in one of her cross-posts, the one supposedly cheering her on insulted avatar stealers? Like RC Co-Cola says, gotta love it when they eat their own!
Uncle Tab

United States

#131293 Oct 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Hilarious!

Took up for you and your dumbass called him boi

You're such a f'n idiot!
:-D

I saw that boi thing and had to laugh at the crackhead. Sorry Lunatic.

:-D
Bowwow

Switzerland

#131294 Oct 25, 2013
AmericanLunatic wrote:
<quoted text>
boi ...
u r ATE up ...
)8~D>
bow wow wow but you are a con! Crybaby

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#131295 Oct 25, 2013
Bowwow wrote:
<quoted text>funny thing you know how skunks smell c o p u l a t in g!
Yes, they smell like skunks
Uncle Tab

United States

#131297 Oct 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>AmericanLunatic
“I'm NOT American Lady!” <<--<<<
``````````

You "definitely"
GOT THAT RIGHT :)
shug ...
You're exactly right..... You are a special kind of stupid..... And you're too stupid to not catch on.
Bowwow

Switzerland

#131299 Oct 25, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. She's got you waaaay outclassed.
:D
class is like being a pig wallowing in mud to you so.....that is waaaaaaaay off.
Bowwow

Switzerland

#131300 Oct 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
:-D
I saw that boi thing and had to laugh at the crackhead. Sorry Lunatic.
:-D
sure you messed up and I had to rescue you .
Bowwow

Switzerland

#131301 Oct 25, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they smell like skunks
they? That is you!
Uncle Tab

United States

#131302 Oct 25, 2013
Bowwow wrote:
<quoted text>oh no I came to rescue you! You were too ignorant to read.
:-D poor dumb tube sock...... No need to rescue me..... I'm not the punk on the Internet. That'd be you.

Be all that you can be..... Log on :-D
Uncle Tab

United States

#131304 Oct 25, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus Tapdancing Christ
It's sad that it goes right over her head every time.

Truly f'n ignorant. LMAO

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#131305 Oct 25, 2013
Hola people.

:D

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#131306 Oct 25, 2013
wtf wrote:
A few weeks ago one of the batshit crazy dimocrat dimbeciles was on here just bragging away about how many people had logged on Ky's healthcare exchange and had completed their enrollment. I posted that I guaranteed that most of them signed up for medicaid, free healthcare. Guess what? The numbers are out...82% of those enrolled were for medicaid benefits. Free healthcare. Same story in Washington. I believe their percentage was just a bit larger than Ky's.
I told you so, didn't I?
LOL
LMAO
LMMFAO
LOL
LMAO
LMMFAO
We need to start charging the dimwitted dimocrat dimbeciles for having to constantly school them.
no, I'm not meeting you at the marina, stop IMing me, creepy

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#131307 Oct 25, 2013
Bowwow wrote:
<quoted text>class is like being a pig wallowing in mud to you so.....that is waaaaaaaay off.
Would those be "farm type animals", by any chance?

:P
Bowwow

Switzerland

#131308 Oct 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
Hilarious!
Took up for you and your dumbass called him boi
You're such a f'n idiot!
well now that, that has been took care of who is the Fn idiot? Ummmm you lmmmmmmfao. See I told ya I came to rescue your dumbassddd

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boob jobs & Lapband 15 min Woof Woof 8
Coach dinky out?? 28 min Seen it 3
The Simpson brothers from K Jay (Dec '08) 1 hr A yo e 21
U.S. Marshals, Eric Monroe Jones, 46, of Big St... 2 hr Catchhim 1
Chicken King 2 hr smh 2
Garbage on stinking creek roadsides ! 3 hr Really 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr MOSAIC is Satan 159,582

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages