'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 5,702)

Showing posts 114,021 - 114,040 of144,605
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Barenaked Lady wrote:
One employee grosses 32k. Now, he was being paid a fair wage. Personally, I don't see how a business can keep operating with such high deficits. It's like the state and federal government, too many obligations such as employee wages and taxes. No profit. No ability to invest because the net revenue is so little. It's either sink or swim. Well, it's a struggle.
And yet so many are recording record profits.
Perhaps business is not your partners calling.
Barenaked Lady

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet so many are recording record profits.
Perhaps business is not your partners calling.
Conglomerate of corporations might be seeing profits. Unfortunately, it is not my partner who doesn't know how to operate the business; it's the those using loopholes to get monies for unnecessary items like fireplaces.There's an issue of honesty and integrity.Kinda like the federal and state government. Michelle and Obama, the Bushes. Every damn one of them! ACORN! Not to mention the $20 mil. books that Hil and Bill had published recently.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Barenaked Lady wrote:
<quoted text> Conglomerate of corporations might be seeing profits. Unfortunately, it is not my partner who doesn't know how to operate the business; it's the those using loopholes to get monies for unnecessary items like fireplaces.There's an issue of honesty and integrity.Kinda like the federal and state government. Michelle and Obama, the Bushes. Every damn one of them! ACORN! Not to mention the $20 mil. books that Hil and Bill had published recently.
Sounds like you blame the world for your troubles.(not sure why your griping about Bill and Hillary publishing books).

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the Poster Boy for the Low Information Voter
Talking to a rock would be a better conversation.
Did you say you talk to rocks? Is that where you learned math?
Barenaked Lady

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Doesn't sound like you are smart enough to go through her grade school homework let alone tax records.

It doesn't take a master's in accounting to realize that more is going out than coming in from reading the account's receivable and liabilities sheet. I swear, Liberals are the reason for justifiable homicide. One sided perspectives.LMAO.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Sebelius on the Run
The HHS Secretary refuses to testify about ObamaCare's rollout.

Oct. 18, 2013 7:04 p.m. ET

The Affordable Care Act's botched rollout has stunned its media cheering section, and it even seems to have surprised the law's architects. The problems run much deeper than even critics expected, and whatever federal officials, White House aides and outside contractors are doing to fix them isn't working. But who knows? Omerta is the word of the day as the Obama Administration withholds information from the public.

Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius is even refusing to testify before the House Energy and Commerce Committee in a hearing this coming Thursday. HHS claims she has scheduling conflicts, but we hope she isn't in the White House catacomb under interrogation by Valerie Jarrett about her department's incompetence.

The department is also refusing to make available lower-level officials who might detail the source or sources of this debacle. Ducking an investigation with spin is one thing. Responding with a wall of silence to the invitation of a duly elected congressional body probing the use of more than half a billion taxpayer dollars is another. This Obama crowd is something else.

What bunker is Henry Chao hiding in, for instance? He's the HHS official in charge of technology for the Affordable Care Act, and in March he said at an insurance lobby conference that his team had given up trying to create "a world-class user experience." With the clock running, Mr. Chao added that his main goal was merely to "just make sure it's not a third-world experience."

HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius on Capitol Hill in Washington in April. Associated Press

He didn't succeed. Whatever is below third-world standards would flatter the 36 federally run exchanges as they've started up. But perhaps Mr. Chao or someone else, if not Mrs. Sebelius, can answer even the simple question of how many Americans have managed to enroll for coverage.
Kentucky seems to have done very well.

Maybe the problems at just in republican states.... I noticed that information was left out. Which states are having issues.

But you bring up diversion alot.... Diverted away from the point that the program only needs 2.7 million to make it work, and already has 500,000 signed up.

Numbers are already looking very good.

But please continue trying to bring it down as the facts prove you to be uninformed.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
They blatantly changed the name to deceive the low IQ republican voting base..... And without question, the low IQ republican voting base bought it.
Hook Line and Sinker.
It's very easy to check out what the name of it is, but to make yet another manufactured crisis they changed the name of it.
Why are those people so ignorant??
NM...... Republicans.
are they stupid because they're republicans, or are they republicans because they're stupid?

or both?
shonuff

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

hobbles wrote:
It's incredible that 42% of Americans think that this unqualified, incompetent, dishonorable, ego-driven fraud is doing a good job. Take a moment. Admit it to yourself. You know who his supporters are. They are the people that YOU support -- financially.
Did you notice who owe-bama threatened when he wasn't getting his way on raising the debt ceiling? He threatened to not pay:
- Social Security Retirees
- Military Retirees
- Social Security
- Disability
and
-Federal Retirees.
Now let this sink in really good...
- He did not threaten to stop payments to illegal aliens.
- He did not threatened to take frivolous benefits such as Internet access away from violent inmates.
- He did not offer to fire some of the thousands of unnecessary federal employees that he hired.
- He did not offer to cut down on his or his wife's frivolous gallivanting around.$20 Million already spent on family vacations.(One Million on a FL golf outing). All our money...why not?
- He did not threaten to not pay the senators and representatives or any of their staff.
- He did not threaten to take benefits away from welfare recipients or to stop the free cell phones they get.
- He did not threaten the food stamp programs.
- He did not threaten to reduce payments in foreign aid.
- He did not threaten to cut back on anything that involves his base voters.
- The list could go on and on. He is in full political mode!
Why are we allowing this person to destroy this wonderful country with his selfishness and his lies? Have WE lost our blooming minds!!!!!!!!
aint that it!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
UN Small Arms Process
http://www.iansa.org/workarea/un-small-arms-p...
Small Arms and Light Weapons (SALW)
http://www.ngocdps.org/research-the-issues/co...
There's MORE
but ...
YOU wouldn't "comprehend"
:)
Dropped in to leave this 'nugget'...
Will be CRUZing by occasionally ...
~-~
CRUZing? You mean giving an ultimatum today and folding like thrift store suit tomorrow?

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Barenaked Lady wrote:
Doesn't sound like you are smart enough to go through her grade school homework let alone tax records.
It doesn't take a master's in accounting to realize that more is going out than coming in from reading the account's receivable and liabilities sheet. I swear, Liberals are the reason for justifiable homicide. One sided perspectives.LMAO.
"It doesn't take a master's in accounting to realize that more is going out than coming in from reading the account's receivable and liabilities sheet."

No it doesn't, but I would think a person that doesn't know the difference between "proposed" and actual would have a hard time interpreting them.
Barenaked Lady

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

shonuff wrote:
<quoted text>
aint that it!
Let us not forget that once prisoners are released from prison; they will be entitled to that free ACA paid at the expense of taxpayers minus the Muslims, Native Americans and other groups. SMH. And Republicans are the retarded ones;) Well, makes the drinker's mouth so dry.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
are they stupid because they're republicans, or are they republicans because they're stupid?
or both?
Good one Calvin. I love it when I pop in and get a big laugh right off the bat. You are hilarious. One of the best right there. hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
CRUZing? You mean giving an ultimatum today and folding like thrift store suit tomorrow?
rotflmao, that is PRICELESS...

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Barenaked Lady wrote:
<quoted text> Let us not forget that once prisoners are released from prison; they will be entitled to that free ACA paid at the expense of taxpayers minus the Muslims, Native Americans and other groups. SMH. And Republicans are the retarded ones;) Well, makes the drinker's mouth so dry.
See this is what makes me think Republicans are just not very bright.
They complain about giving ex-prisoners healthcare but can't get it through their head, that these people showing up in emergency rooms is a good part of why our healthcare is so expensive.
Enabling all to access proper preventive care along with the ability to go to the Doctor instead of the ER, makes it cheaper on all of us.
Either way we pay. I just prefer the less expensive option.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Kentucky seems to have done very well.
Maybe the problems at just in republican states.... I noticed that information was left out. Which states are having issues.
But you bring up diversion alot.... Diverted away from the point that the program only needs 2.7 million to make it work, and already has 500,000 signed up.
Numbers are already looking very good.
But please continue trying to bring it down as the facts prove you to be uninformed.
You are right Uncle Tab...they may have to use Kentucky as a start up point for others. Even the President is referring to it.

Diversion is all they have. Wonder where all the big mouth repukes are...still licking their wounds for the big shutdown failure for teabagger CONS. haha

Hope you enjoyed our beautiful, sunny fall day. I sure did.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Barenaked Lady

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100351003

Interesting article...for anyone earning over $300k.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
See this is what makes me think Republicans are just not very bright.
They complain about giving ex-prisoners healthcare but can't get it through their head, that these people showing up in emergency rooms is a good part of why our healthcare is so expensive.
Enabling all to access proper preventive care along with the ability to go to the Doctor instead of the ER, makes it cheaper on all of us.
Either way we pay. I just prefer the less expensive option.
Guess they fail to realize those prisoners get free health care while incarcerated.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Top Republican Slams Ted Cruz:'Show A Little Self-Restraint'

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (R) said Sunday that Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and other tea party members of Congress need to "show a little self-restraint" with their political strategizing, arguing that the government shutdown has badly damaged Republican policymaking priorities.

Speaking with ABC's John Karl, Bush said that problems with the basic structure of Obamacare and the law's flawed rollout would have done more to undermine the program than a hard-nosed GOP threat to shut down the government if the health care law was not defunded. The websites where people are supposed to buy health insurance under Obamacare have been effectively nonfunctional for millions of people since Oct. 1.

Karl asked Bush if he had a message for Cruz.

Have a little bit of self-restraint," Bush replied. "It might actually be a politically better approach to see the massive dysfunction, but we don't even hear about that because we've stepped on that message ... show a little self-restraint and let this happen a little more organically."

Bush said the shutdown had damaged America's reputation abroad.

"When we have these political conversations that are not grounded in reality, the rest of the world looks at us as untrustworthy," Bush said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/20/repu...

Jeb a top republiCON?? hahahahaha Good one

I love it when they eat their own.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

follow (singular).
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>He didn't succeed. Whatever is below third-world standards would flatter the 36 federally run exchanges as they've started up. But perhaps Mr. Chao or someone else, if not Mrs. Sebelius, can answer even the simple question of how many Americans have managed to enroll for coverage.

Explain how you got the 500,000 pookie. The Obama administration refuses to answer the question.......wishful thinking maybe.
Estimate on the news today.

3 days ago it was 320,000.

And it has problems but those problems will be worked out. It's not the simplest system. You can't compare it to Facebook or sites like that. The site went from zero uses to full operation over night.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 114,021 - 114,040 of144,605
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 33 min FarePrey 362
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 47 min pusherman_ 127,771
Brooke (Teeth) (Oct '09) 1 hr Wow 29
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr Educated Hillbilly 26,160
Do people still cruise the strip on weekends? 6 hr Nope 9
KC Basketball Coach 6 hr Well 46
Melissa Collett (May '12) 6 hr Mad 45
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••