'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 265274 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#131262 Oct 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>KiSS my "Go to HELL"
bub
-n-
liKe it!

Capiche!?!
Your go to hell is as unattractive as that huge hole on your face..... And reeks as much as well.

No one likes anything about you...... You really haven't noticed yet Bulah?

:-D
Uncle Tab

United States

#131263 Oct 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>ECHOES OF IMPEACHMENT IN NSA SCANDAL

And yet, the video implies, it is happening again: under Obama.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/echoes-of-impeachm...

I~D~I~O~T ...!!!

Yes
US 'educated' people
KNOW ...

HOW to R~E~A~D ...

)8~D>

sory bout ya luc ... buc ...
Implies?

:-D

That's that good o WND telling you imbeciles how to think.

You are the perfect imbecile.:-D

F'n idiot!
Uncle Tab

United States

#131265 Oct 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>In future ...
PLEASE 'open EYES'
-n
READ

B 4
'inserting' FOOT in mouth

Might help with
THAT
'hoof & mouth'
DISEASE
ya have ...

Along with the
'liberalism DISEASE'
you don't SEEM to
BE
ABLE
to
'get RID of'

boi ...
u r ATE up ...

)8~D>
implies

[email protected] dumbass!

It doesn't get any easier.

:-D

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#131266 Oct 25, 2013
I see the old hen is still cross-posting whatever happens to fall out of her butt, and has to import posts from other brainless bottom feeders. If she's not more careful, feathers are going to fly.

"You understand that no "spamming" is permitted anywhere on Topix at any time. You will not post or transmit links, identical content, or snippets of identical content to multiple threads in the discussion forums." You will not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple threads for a single topic. Transmitting any such identical messages indiscriminately to multiple threads and/or creating multiple threads constitutes an unauthorized use, is in violation of these Terms of Service and is prohibited. You understand Topix may, at any time, in its sole discretion, determine what user activity constitutes "spamming." and that Topix reserves the right to employ any means and methods of technology, including, but not limited to rate limiting, content filters, and captchas to prevent automated posting of duplicate content. Any attempt to reverse engineer, bypass, or publicize these systems is similarly prohibited."

Thought that last sentence may interest Jethro, who offered to show Dumchit how to manipulate the system.

Ah hope, Ah say Ah hope they've got their feathas numbered in case of emergency.

:D
Bowwow

Switzerland

#131269 Oct 25, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
I see the old hen is still cross-posting whatever happens to fall out of her butt, and has to import posts from other brainless bottom feeders. If she's not more careful, feathers are going to fly.
"You understand that no "spamming" is permitted anywhere on Topix at any time. You will not post or transmit links, identical content, or snippets of identical content to multiple threads in the discussion forums." You will not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple threads for a single topic. Transmitting any such identical messages indiscriminately to multiple threads and/or creating multiple threads constitutes an unauthorized use, is in violation of these Terms of Service and is prohibited. You understand Topix may, at any time, in its sole discretion, determine what user activity constitutes "spamming." and that Topix reserves the right to employ any means and methods of technology, including, but not limited to rate limiting, content filters, and captchas to prevent automated posting of duplicate content. Any attempt to reverse engineer, bypass, or publicize these systems is similarly prohibited."
Thought that last sentence may interest Jethro, who offered to show Dumchit how to manipulate the system.
Ah hope, Ah say Ah hope they've got their feathas numbered in case of emergency.
:D
shatup you old con! Practice whatcha preach peaches! Teeeheeee
Uncle Tab

United States

#131270 Oct 25, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
I see the old hen is still cross-posting whatever happens to fall out of her butt, and has to import posts from other brainless bottom feeders. If she's not more careful, feathers are going to fly.

"You understand that no "spamming" is permitted anywhere on Topix at any time. You will not post or transmit links, identical content, or snippets of identical content to multiple threads in the discussion forums." You will not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple threads for a single topic. Transmitting any such identical messages indiscriminately to multiple threads and/or creating multiple threads constitutes an unauthorized use, is in violation of these Terms of Service and is prohibited. You understand Topix may, at any time, in its sole discretion, determine what user activity constitutes "spamming." and that Topix reserves the right to employ any means and methods of technology, including, but not limited to rate limiting, content filters, and captchas to prevent automated posting of duplicate content. Any attempt to reverse engineer, bypass, or publicize these systems is similarly prohibited."

Thought that last sentence may interest Jethro, who offered to show Dumchit how to manipulate the system.

Ah hope, Ah say Ah hope they've got their feathas numbered in case of emergency.

:D
:-D she doesn't have an original thought in her head. What can we expect??

The Mods always delete her BS anyway, too much spam.
Bowwow

Switzerland

#131271 Oct 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
implies
[email protected] dumbass!
It doesn't get any easier.
:-D
no implying here, you are a dumbasssssss!
Bowwow

Switzerland

#131273 Oct 25, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU answer the question. Serb...would it be ok with you if a Muslim student was beaten by an American?
would it be ok if the Serb beat YOU no matter who you are?

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#131275 Oct 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Your go to hell is as unattractive as that huge hole on your face..... And reeks as much as well.
No one likes anything about you...... You really haven't noticed yet Bulah?
:-D
I think her grandkids like how her smell masks the odor of skunks copulating
Uncle Tab

United States

#131278 Oct 25, 2013
AmericanLunatic wrote:
<quoted text>KiSS

'my'

Go ~to~ HeLL!

)8~D>

boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ...

u r ATE up ...
Are you implying that orrrrr?????

LMMFAO!
Uncle Tab

United States

#131280 Oct 25, 2013
Bowwow wrote:
<quoted text>no implying here, you are a dumbasssssss!
It's nice of you to come to the rescue of the idiot.

:-D

The ignorant (you) protecting the stupid (the crackhead)

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#131281 Oct 25, 2013
Bowwow wrote:
<quoted text>shatup you old con! Practice whatcha preach peaches! Teeeheeee
Ah, but I do, Jethro. Like I told the bottom feeder a couple of weeks ago, I know something you don't....this is the only political forum I post on, and Crow is the only name I use here. Topix can easily verify that, should they choose. But you can't, can you. Poor terrified little man. Your stupidity is equaled only by your paranoia.

:D
Uncle Tab

United States

#131283 Oct 25, 2013
AmericanLunatic wrote:
<quoted text>boi ...
u r ATE up ...

)8~D>
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Hilarious!

Took up for you and your dumbass called him boi

You're such a f'n idiot!
Bowwow

Switzerland

#131284 Oct 25, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I think her grandkids like how her smell masks the odor of skunks copulating
funny thing you know how skunks smell c o p u l a t in g!

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#131285 Oct 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Implies?
im·ply transitive verb \im-&#712;pl&#299;\
: to express (something) in an indirect way : to suggest (something) without saying or showing it plainly
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/imp...
War *implies* fighting and death.
T~A~U~G~H~T
with NO COST to you.
~-~
Jesus Tapdancing Christ

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#131286 Oct 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
AmericanLunatic
“I'm NOT American Lady!” <<--<<<
``````````
You "definitely"
GOT THAT RIGHT :)
shug ...
Agreed. She's got you waaaay outclassed.

:D
Bowwow

Switzerland

#131287 Oct 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
It's nice of you to come to the rescue of the idiot.
:-D
The ignorant (you) protecting the stupid (the crackhead)
oh no I came to rescue you! You were too ignorant to read.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#131288 Oct 25, 2013
AmericanLunatic wrote:
<quoted text>
KiSS
'my'
Go ~to~ HeLL!
)8~D>
boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ...
u r ATE up ...
I Love You

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#131289 Oct 25, 2013
that was my deep voice
OZombies

United States

#131290 Oct 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Diverting away from outsourcing?
:-D
That's funny...... Don't care who you are.
Diverting your brain if you have any. Obama is the president not Bush.

OBAMA is paying Canadian programmers to setup Obamacare, not Bush, you dummy. Why don't you ask Obama why outsourcing job to Canada. Why don't you ask him...??

Are you mentally ill, really ...??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min Cornfused 163,535
Dustin Mills , Colonel ‘Joe’ Golden 1 hr Wondering 9
Barbourville is a nice little town.. 2 hr swampfoot 38
Stiver's Aquatic Center 3 hr Life guards 8
What happened to Connie davenport? 3 hr The Specialist 29
Tyra smith 3 hr The Specialist 12
Why do low class/ skanky people love tatoos so ... (Feb '16) 4 hr Reallife4ev 125
I would like to know if any Knox county teacher... Tue Truth 65

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages