'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
113,841 - 113,860 of 150,295 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Good point. I have seen this so many times on the news at the Teahadist rallies. There will be someone in their 70s with a sign that reads " No Government HealthCare" or "Keep Government out of HealthCare". I always wonder what they think Medicare is. hahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!
No Repub wants government healthcare but I have yet to see anyone of them NOT sign up for it at 65.
It's sad that they don't have a mind of their own. And constantly talk bad about something just to 'fit it' LMAO

Right wing radio thrives on the listeners stupidity. And the supply is ample.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! OK, stupid!! You answer the question.
The question was answered by the Supreme Court.... The SUPREME defender of ALL of our laws.

Just because some idiot (like you and other birther low IQrs don't agree with the law) doesn't change a thing. Obama is STILL a two time winner.

And here you are, like a 3 year old at the Walmart checkout line throwing a temper tantrum wanting a bag if Skittles, stomping your foot crying, and you aren't getting those Skittles and you the kid and your parents, the Republican Party are being looked at and everyone knows you're a fool.

:-D

It's sad you can't catch on to the simple things. Tomorrow, and until 2016, Obama will still be president because the Supreme Court agrees with me.

Sad that you can't change that isn't it racist republican.

Heh

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Barenaked Lady wrote:
How sensible is a $3000-6000 deductible? Healthcare,that is a swindle.
Obama in the big insurance companies love it. They have lower risk and higher premiums.
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
The question was answered by the Supreme Court.... The SUPREME defender of ALL of our laws.
Just because some idiot (like you and other birther low IQrs don't agree with the law) doesn't change a thing. Obama is STILL a two time winner.
And here you are, like a 3 year old at the Walmart checkout line throwing a temper tantrum wanting a bag if Skittles, stomping your foot crying, and you aren't getting those Skittles and you the kid and your parents, the Republican Party are being looked at and everyone knows you're a fool.
It's sad you can't catch on to the simple things. Tomorrow, and until 2016, Obama will still be president because the Supreme Court agrees with me.
Sad that you can't change that isn't it racist republican.
Heh
LMAO!!! So all aliens in this country are citizens, just because they are here? Hilarious!!!!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Who's the idiot in this case? Those that believe the same as ALL the courts in the US or you along with a few other people? I don't see any point of further argument about the matter since the case of citizenship is closed in all Federal Courts.
Birthers tried on many occasions to bring the citizenship question about Obama. ALL cases were lost or in the case of the US Supreme Court never heard because of lack of merit.
You sound like the people that try and argue that under the Constitution the IRS has NO right to collect taxes.
Birthers, UFOs, Big Foot, Chemtrails, radio mind control, dooms day preppers. You fit the pattern of some form of mental illness with your continued posting on the subject that you cannot prove to anyone in any court of US Law.
All of the cases and challenges haven't been heard nor come to trial. Go back under your rock.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! So all aliens in this country are citizens, just because they are here? Hilarious!!!!
High Spin Cycle when low IQ republicans are proven wrong over and over and over.

You're more than welcome to go to law school and go to the SC and show them how wrong they are.

LMAO

Why don't you do that and go make a fool of yourself instead of making a fool of yourself here?

Nevermind.... As we've learned here over the last few years on this board.... You koolaid drinkers aren't the brightest bulbs in the closet.

EVERY thing was looked at as far as Obamas birth. And as in everything in our country, majority rules. Now since you didn't get the outcome you wanted.... You're throwing a fit. But..... You throwing a fit doesn't change a damned thing.

He's our fine president until 2016. End of discussion. You need to understand how our goverment and the constitution works.... Most of us learned these simple things in the 3rd and 4th grade.

Obviously you failed those years miserably.

I'm done with you. I'm right, you're wrong.... Proof is in the pudding so to speak. Obama is in office, our duly elected president, SC agrees with me and not with you. You can keep on stomping your foot like the uneducated republican birther fool that you are.... I'm smiling because nothing you say changes the fact.

I'm 100% right.

(Hurts, doesn't it? The other republicans here have gotten used to it, you should too)

Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>All of the cases and challenges haven't been heard nor come to trial. Go back under your rock.
Yes they've all been heard. Hasn't Ortiz's law license been suspended for frivolous lawsuits?

This birther thing is dead, only you low IQrs keep it alive. When you lose something, like healtcare debate, shut down, debt ceiling, you dolts bring up the birther BS again.

Supreme Court laughs at you idiots. This issue makes it to conference. Which is to see if its Worthy or legitimate to be brought up to the SC. It never makes it past the conference stage because it has no merit.

Learn our Constitution before you try to say its being ignored low IQr!
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Well according to Uncle Turd all aliens in this country will be required to obey the following.

I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.

Way to go Uncle Turd!!! I just wonder if their countries of origin will have anything to say about this?
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

On to more relevant issues..... How bout that Ted Cruz?

Bahahahahaha

Wonder how many Sunday Talk shows he's going to be running from tomorrow?

He'll be dogged on every Sunday show, no doubt about it.

Republicans..... Aren't you used to huge loses nowadays?? That's all you do is lose.
spOko

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

The party that professes to worry about deficit just cost the nation $20 billion dollars FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER

$20 Billion pays for

- 2 years of school lunches
-33% of food stamp budget
-50% of Pell Grants
-the entire NASA budget

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
Bahahahahaha
Republicans..... Aren't you used to huge loses nowadays?? That's all you do is lose.
Hey Tab :)

We can only hope that soon, lil Teddy will be entirely irrelevant. His own comrades have already set the wheels in motion to make him the scapegoat for the whole debacle. It'll be interesting to watch him spin/twist in the wind on the talk shows tomorrow.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
Bahahahahaha
You think the Republicans lost? Think again.

They now know who all the RINOS's are. McConnell got the $ 3 Billion Kentucky Kickback that will come back to haunt him.

Obama... and now after 4 years of no budget he has to come up with a budget in less than 90 days. Wait till the people see in 90 days his budget has $ 1 Trillion in tax hikes. In 90 days Obamacare will be in total meltdown phase.

Obama asked for a 2 years CR which means a free ride with no budget constrictions. What he got was a 90 day reprive and now has to produce a budget.

So if you think Obama won anything, think again, he basically screwed himself, Reid and Pelosi
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Dale wrote:
Well according to Uncle Turd all aliens in this country will be required to obey the following.

I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.

Way to go Uncle Turd!!! I just wonder if their countries of origin will have anything to say about this?
http://www.supremecourt.gov/about/constitutio...

From THE Supreme Court Website. FACT!

Reread the last 9 words over and over til it sinks in.

*chuckle*

"The republic endures and this is the symbol of its faith."
- CHIEF JUSTICE CHARLES EVANS HUGHES
Cornerstone Address - Supreme Court Building

"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"-These words, written above the main entrance to the Supreme Court Building, express the ultimate responsibility of the Supreme Court of the United States. The Court is the highest tribunal in the Nation for all cases and controversies arising under the Constitution or the laws of the United States. As the final arbiter of the law, the Court is charged with ensuring the American people the promise of equal justice under law and, thereby, also functions as guardian and interpreter of the Constitution.

It's just fun rubbing these FACTS in your face.

Heh
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

spOko wrote:
The party that professes to worry about deficit just cost the nation $20 billion dollars FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER

$20 Billion pays for

- 2 years of school lunches
-33% of food stamp budget
-50% of Pell Grants
-the entire NASA budget
The parent of those kids in school, food stamp recipients, college students, and goverment employees will vote democrat because of the facts you just stated.

You're 100% correct! These stupid republicans try to muddy the waters with birther issues to try to draw attention away from what's really going on.... Doesn't work..... They're wrong on both issues.

Great Post!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>You think the Republicans lost? Think again.

They now know who all the RINOS's are. McConnell got the $ 3 Billion Kentucky Kickback that will come back to haunt him.

Obama... and now after 4 years of no budget he has to come up with a budget in less than 90 days. Wait till the people see in 90 days his budget has $ 1 Trillion in tax hikes. In 90 days Obamacare will be in total meltdown phase.

Obama asked for a 2 years CR which means a free ride with no budget constrictions. What he got was a 90 day reprive and now has to produce a budget.

So if you think Obama won anything, think again, he basically screwed himself, Reid and Pelosi
The fear, doom, and gloom will never end with you people.

He's submitted a budget. Repubs have stopped it.

Please educate yourself on the FACTS. It will help you in these discussions.

And talk radio has kinda ruined your brain..... Try to stay away from it. You're endlessly repeating what they say and the majority of the country disagrees with you.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
You think the Republicans lost? Think again.
The regressives didn't lose? Well, you're right in a way, I suppose. They didn't just lose, they crashed and burned. Those "RINOs" are the only thing keeping the GOP's leaky little boat above water, the only ones who showed any smidgeon of reason.

McConnell, for once, did what he was supposed to - looked after the citizens of the state that sent him to Congress.

As for the budget and the ACA....we'll see. I have little faith in the Congress to pass any sort of budget without the ridiculous, petty little power struggle they constantly display, but I'm cautiously optimistic. That cautious optimism extends to the ACA as well. It's not a perfect plan, but it's a damned sight better than what we had.

What our President got was the admiration of many for standing his ground and refusing to let punks with Earl Grey for brains hold our nation hostage. If anyone got screwed, it was the GOP by Teddy boy...and he didn't even buy them dinner.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
The regressives didn't lose? Well, you're right in a way, I suppose. They didn't just lose, they crashed and burned. Those "RINOs" are the only thing keeping the GOP's leaky little boat above water, the only ones who showed any smidgeon of reason.
McConnell, for once, did what he was supposed to - looked after the citizens of the state that sent him to Congress.
As for the budget and the ACA....we'll see. I have little faith in the Congress to pass any sort of budget without the ridiculous, petty little power struggle they constantly display, but I'm cautiously optimistic. That cautious optimism extends to the ACA as well. It's not a perfect plan, but it's a damned sight better than what we had.
What our President got was the admiration of many for standing his ground and refusing to let punks with Earl Grey for brains hold our nation hostage. If anyone got screwed, it was the GOP by Teddy boy...and he didn't even buy them dinner.
Oh right Obama wanted a CLEAN CR but he buys off McConnell with a $ 3 Billion Kentucky Kickback and you have the balls to say McConnell did something right. Obama's budget has $ 1 Trillion, did you really thin he wanted that publicized? He wanted a 2 year CR with the freedom to spend like a drunken sailor.

The only reason this is as 90 day deal is because of the Tea Party. In 90 days we will see how effective Obama's budget proposal is. The only people giving Obama a standing ovation is his fawning LSM.

BTE, while his domestic policy is failing, his foreign policy is worse.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Tab :)
We can only hope that soon, lil Teddy will be entirely irrelevant. His own comrades have already set the wheels in motion to make him the scapegoat for the whole debacle. It'll be interesting to watch him spin/twist in the wind on the talk shows tomorrow.
He is already irrelevant, blackballed by his own party. Republican joke of the year. And we thought the 21 hour ramble was his highlight. Oh, Canada!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Good Afternoon *Patriots* :)

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh right Obama wanted a CLEAN CR but he buys off McConnell with a $ 3 Billion Kentucky Kickback and you have the balls to say McConnell did something right. Obama's budget has $ 1 Trillion, did you really thin he wanted that publicized? He wanted a 2 year CR with the freedom to spend like a drunken sailor.
The only reason this is as 90 day deal is because of the Tea Party. In 90 days we will see how effective Obama's budget proposal is. The only people giving Obama a standing ovation is his fawning LSM.
BTE, while his domestic policy is failing, his foreign policy is worse.
"I do the thinnin' around here."
...Q D McGraw

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 37 min Curious 130,318
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr hahahaha 16,128
compter parts 5 hr travis 1
laptops 5 hr travis 1
Charmaine 8 hr wow 4
Churches 9 hr Neighbor 6
Need Prayer 9 hr Neighbor 3

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000