'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
113,821 - 113,840 of 147,080 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
Yea

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

DITCH MITCH!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Don't Laugh. Rep. Pete King (R-N.Y.) Urges GOP To Declare War On Ted Cruz. Stop Laughing.

This is one of those weeks that puts a smile on my face, a song in my heart and a spring in my step.

The GOP are crushed and humiliated; Cory Booker wins his Senate race; hostilities break out between Sean Hannity and Ann Coulter; and The Houston Chronicle suffers buyers remorse over Calgary Ted. Could it possibly get even better?
Why, yes...yes, it could.

In an interview with capitalnewyork.com entitled Pete King calls for a Republican war on Ted Cruz, Rep. Pete King (R-N.Y.) vented his feelings about Sen. Ted 'Cruise To Nowhere' Cruz and his thoughtless, irresponsible, preening narcissism.
King complains that the GOP could have bargained for much more than they're getting, if only the House had kept the government open in September.

"Instead we look like the crazies...Shutting down the government, throwing barricades against the White House, and having Ted Cruz reading Dr. Seuss, this is like the theater of the absurd."

King lays the blame for the GOP's humiliation and nose-dive in the polls at the feet of the freshman senator from Texas, who King believes Republicans need to start targetting.

"I don't mean this in an egotistical way, I'm the only one who's been going after Cruz by name," King told me. "And there's a purpose for that, because this is going to come back again in two or three months, whether it's January 15 or February 7 or whatever, there's going to be a threat of another shutdown.

"And he's going to be coming back, rewriting history, saying,'We were on the verge of victory back in October, and we could have won if we'd just stayed in there another week.' And he's going to have phone calls being made, and he's going to have town hall meetings. And he's going to have all those support groups out there, threatening to downgrade people on their scorecards and all that stuff."

King is eager to dump the GOP's inept, spiteful and ultimately pointless buffoonery entirely into the lap of Sen. Cruz:

"It was one person who was able to steamroll Congress and unless we target him for what he is, he's going to do it again. So I'm hoping other Republicans will join me and start going after this guy, and say we're not going to let it happen again."

King was unhappy that while GOP leaders like Chris Christie, Scott Walker and Jeb Bush had criticized the GOP's dysfunction, none of them had singled out Cruz for special criticism.

King said the "business community, other people, guys running for president, governors around the country, retired members of Congress, elder statesmen, whoever considers himself to be a leader in the Republican Party should be out there" making the case against Cruz.

The War on Ted Cruz! Yes! Finally: a war I can wholeheartedly support! Please proceed, GOPers...
I have a feeling that 2014 is going to be a good year for us. Stock up on popcorn and watch the GOP destroy itself from within and, with any luck, lose the House.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/10/17/1248...

I can't stop laughing...hahaha I love it when they eat their own. It even appears as the fauxbox pundits are doing the same thing...PRICELESS.

RIP TEABAGGER GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

stomp those icons little wusses...hahahaha we know you can't stand the TRUTH.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
Off topic but...did you see this Uncle Tab, making national news now.

Rare bourbon stolen from Kentucky distillery

Someone swiped about 65 cases of Pappy Van Winkle, a cult favorite described as the 'mac daddy' of bourbon, from the Buffalo Trace Distillery.
One of the rarest and most sought-after bourbons produced in Kentucky is missing.

Franklin County Sheriff Pat Melton said someone swiped about 65 cases of 20-year-old Pappy Van Winkle bourbon in what appears to be an inside job from a secure area at Buffalo Trace Distillery's Frankfort operations.

Melton told The Courier-Journal whoever stole the bourbon walked off with about $26,000 of the limited stock. That's about $25,350 in three-bottle cases of 20-year-old Pappy and about $675 in nine cases of 13-year-old Van Winkle Family Reserve rye.

Pappy has achieved cult status among bourbon aficionados in recent years and is difficult to find in stores because of its popularity.

Melton told the Lexington Herald-Leader the bourbon retails for about $130 a bottle and is worth "$300 or $400 a bottle" on the secondary market.

"This is the mac daddy," said Melton, who doesn't drink bourbon but is well aware of Pappy's cachet. Spokesmen for the Buffalo Trace and the Van Winkle office did not return calls seeking comment.

Pappy is one of the nation's most sought-after bourbons, with a reported production of only about 7,000 cases a year at Buffalo Trace for the Old Rip Van Winkle Distillery. The bourbon is aged 20 years and bottled at 90.4 proof.

Melton said there have been previous theft reports from Buffalo Trace, but not many.

"Their internal controls are pretty good," he said, "and that's why it's been very, very rare for it to happen."

http://money.msn.com/investing/post--rare-bou...

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Yes, I've seen that in the news a few times. I love my bourbon, but I'll stick to my Maker's. I've had a bottle of Crown Royal forever, but have drank maybe 4 shots out of it. And neither or those bottles cost $130 a bottle. I'd never pay that for liquor.:-D crazy.

Hope they catch them tho.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I've seen that in the news a few times. I love my bourbon, but I'll stick to my Maker's. I've had a bottle of Crown Royal forever, but have drank maybe 4 shots out of it. And neither or those bottles cost $130 a bottle. I'd never pay that for liquor.:-D crazy.
Hope they catch them tho.
I had never heard of that until that article. But I am not a drinker. Have family members who love, love, love Maker's. It is bourbon country. lol

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Hire the code writers away from APPLE, get the good ones who can work in the 'special deals and Whitehouse Cut Outs' without going to prison.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>I had never heard of that until that article. But I am not a drinker. Have family members who love, love, love Maker's. It is bourbon country. lol

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
I've never heard of it either until the news.

$130 a bottle is why I've never heard of it.:-D

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

The ObamaCARE plan is not ready for prime time.
Now it is only a data collection scheme.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

RayOne wrote:
Hire the code writers away from APPLE, get the good ones who can work in the 'special deals and Whitehouse Cut Outs' without going to prison.
What are cut outs?

I don't watch or listen to crazy right wing no info news much so I have no clue what a cut out is.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
What are cut outs?
I don't watch or listen to crazy right wing no info news much so I have no clue what a cut out is.
Tell the truth flabby...actually you just have no clue about much of anything. We will forgive your ignorance since you are just a 14 year old kid with "tooting your own horn" issues. Better quit before you go blind. You're already deaf to the truth and dumb as a rock. If you toot too much flabby you will indeed be deaf, dumb AND blind. lmao
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
:-D go talk to Ortiz and tell her your 'revaluations' and let her go to the SC!
:-D
It matters what I say because I'm right and you're wrong.
If you were right Obama would not be in office right now.
I like rubbing that in. No matter what you say.... I'm right.
Kinda hurts being schooled on the Constitution by a liberal doesn't it?
LMAO!!! You haven't been right all of your life, that is why you are a liberal.
Cry for me a little more, Mr. Howard on the floor of congress has made you look like an uneducated idiot.
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
:-D go talk to Ortiz and tell her your 'revaluations' and let her go to the SC!
It matters what I say because I'm right and you're wrong.
If you were right Obama would not be in office right now.
I like rubbing that in. No matter what you say.... I'm right.
Kinda hurts being schooled on the Constitution by a liberal doesn't it?
LMAO!!! Face it, the framers of the 14th Amendment has shown you to be the idiot that you are. I didn't have to do anything.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Face it, the framers of the 14th Amendment has shown you to be the idiot that you are. I didn't have to do anything.
Who's the idiot in this case? Those that believe the same as ALL the courts in the US or you along with a few other people? I don't see any point of further argument about the matter since the case of citizenship is closed in all Federal Courts.
Birthers tried on many occasions to bring the citizenship question about Obama. ALL cases were lost or in the case of the US Supreme Court never heard because of lack of merit.
You sound like the people that try and argue that under the Constitution the IRS has NO right to collect taxes.
Birthers, UFOs, Big Foot, Chemtrails, radio mind control, dooms day preppers. You fit the pattern of some form of mental illness with your continued posting on the subject that you cannot prove to anyone in any court of US Law.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Barenaked Lady wrote:
How sensible is a $3000-6000 deductible? Healthcare,that is a swindle.
ask that after heart surgery

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
What are cut outs?
The community of Washington DC operatives have asked for a waiver from compliance and it was granted TO Them BY the WhiteHouse.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Tell the truth flabby...actually you just have no clue about much of anything. We will forgive your ignorance since you are just a 14 year old kid with "tooting your own horn" issues. Better quit before you go blind. You're already deaf to the truth and dumb as a rock. If you toot too much flabby you will indeed be deaf, dumb AND blind. lmao
Poor Sybil tried to take a swing and missed.

I'm by no means a Constitution expert, but know more than you idiots, I know DC isn't a state, I know guns will never be grabbed, I know republicans are laughed at daily..... So I'm obviously way ahead of you idiots on knowing what's going on in our country.

Nice little tantrum you all throw...... When you've got nothing else.

Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You haven't been right all of your life, that is why you are a liberal.
Cry for me a little more, Mr. Howard on the floor of congress has made you look like an uneducated idiot.
Me Howard is a judge on the SCOTUS?

Looks like he's made a fool of you.... Obama is still president..... So it's obvious who Howard made a fool of. Himself and you

LMAO
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Who's the idiot in this case? Those that believe the same as ALL the courts in the US or you along with a few other people? I don't see any point of further argument about the matter since the case of citizenship is closed in all Federal Courts.
Birthers tried on many occasions to bring the citizenship question about Obama. ALL cases were lost or in the case of the US Supreme Court never heard because of lack of merit.
You sound like the people that try and argue that under the Constitution the IRS has NO right to collect taxes.
Birthers, UFOs, Big Foot, Chemtrails, radio mind control, dooms day preppers. You fit the pattern of some form of mental illness with your continued posting on the subject that you cannot prove to anyone in any court of US Law.
They spent over 20 million on this birther BS, and are too ignorant to realize that Ortiz took them for a rise and took their money because they're fools.

Cruz realized they were fools too so he took them for a ride as well.... That cost is 24 BILLION.

REPUBLICANS ARE STUPID!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Barenaked Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Why ask for anything when one is self- sufficient?! Anyway, the doctor's office will be taking a downpayment of $400 with additional payments for 24 months at the same amount. So, that $10,000 will be paid with no problem. Lol. There it is.It's called taking the initiative and paying the bills. No different than a mortgage. It is ridiculous when health insurance premiums and deductibles cost more than one's mortagage. Of course, the child's mentality cannot comprehend the absurdity of such a law. No, the parents provide the cushion for his little, snotty behind.
If you're self sufficient then none of this affects you anyway.

:-D it's funny when these idiots do this.

One thing should be abundantly clear on this board. Not one republican has complained about what the ACA has done to them personally...... You're all on Medicaid/Medicare.... Socialized medical care yet you complain about socialized medical care?

Baffling LMAO

(We can see why you all are on head checks by your posts here lmao not understanding the constitution, not knowing DC is a state, edited video, the list goes on and on LMAO)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're self sufficient then none of this affects you anyway.
:-D it's funny when these idiots do this.
One thing should be abundantly clear on this board. Not one republican has complained about what the ACA has done to them personally...... You're all on Medicaid/Medicare.... Socialized medical care yet you complain about socialized medical care?
Baffling LMAO
(We can see why you all are on head checks by your posts here lmao not understanding the constitution, not knowing DC is a state, edited video, the list goes on and on LMAO)
Good point. I have seen this so many times on the news at the Teahadist rallies. There will be someone in their 70s with a sign that reads " No Government HealthCare" or "Keep Government out of HealthCare". I always wonder what they think Medicare is. hahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!
No Repub wants government healthcare but I have yet to see anyone of them NOT sign up for it at 65.
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Who's the idiot in this case? Those that believe the same as ALL the courts in the US or you along with a few other people? I don't see any point of further argument about the matter since the case of citizenship is closed in all Federal Courts.
LMAO!!! Violations of the Constitution doesn't make law.
Do aliens lose their citizenship and allegiance to their country of origin while in the US?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr justice_- 129,005
dizzyone1313 1 hr I konw 1
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr yxv 1,020
Please Ladies answer this question for me 1 hr my real name 5
New club in Barbourville? 1 hr my real name 12
Tommy that use to work at oasis pizza 2 hr Jason 3
Is Gary Williams won the Mayors race ? 2 hr Beelzebub 20
Who will barbourvilles NEW police chief 2 hr blind one 10
john sowders 3 hr truth be told 5