'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 258906 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

Jonesborough, TN

#130991 Oct 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
2 OHIO FOOTBALL PLAYERS CONVICTED OF RAPING GIRL
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/judge-issue-ve...
THIS is what happens when the 'jocks' are not punished for their egotistical doings.
It's 'invading' schools ALL across America!
No morals IS the problem!
Favoritism HURTS everyone.
That boy that was suspended sounds like a good kid ... No one wants 'good' anymore. The more FLASHY gets the attention ...
Sad days ahead with this type of life.
----------
Anonymous Leaks Video Of Football Players Making Fun Of Rape Victim
http://www.webpronews.com/anonymous-leaks-vid...
OHIO JUDGE WON'T MOVE FOOTBALL PLAYERS' RAPE TRIAL
The case has attracted attention because of the alleged involvement of football players in a community of about 18,000 where the football team is a source of huge pride. Bloggers and online activists also created an international stir by alleging a cover-up and questioning why more students weren't charged.
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/ohio-judge-won...
Hey fathers ...
When you gonna STAND UP and BE a man and TEACH your son's HOW to be polite to girls, instead of USING them for MEAT!?!
It sure wasn't Calvin, Ms. American lady! He is gay, and real gay!
Uncle Tab

Jonesborough, TN

#130992 Oct 24, 2013
I be suportin that lady in Memphis that wanted to go in her burnin house and get the stamp card! Them childern they done left, only one died in the fire, so far! A good Obama supporter like her should have been able to get her stamps!
OZombies

United States

#130993 Oct 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
2 OHIO FOOTBALL PLAYERS CONVICTED OF RAPING GIRL
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/judge-issue-ve...
THIS is what happens when the 'jocks' are not punished for their egotistical doings.
It's 'invading' schools ALL across America!
No morals IS the problem!
Favoritism HURTS everyone.
That boy that was suspended sounds like a good kid ... No one wants 'good' anymore. The more FLASHY gets the attention ...
Sad days ahead with this type of life.
----------
Anonymous Leaks Video Of Football Players Making Fun Of Rape Victim
http://www.webpronews.com/anonymous-leaks-vid...
OHIO JUDGE WON'T MOVE FOOTBALL PLAYERS' RAPE TRIAL
The case has attracted attention because of the alleged involvement of football players in a community of about 18,000 where the football team is a source of huge pride. Bloggers and online activists also created an international stir by alleging a cover-up and questioning why more students weren't charged.
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/ohio-judge-won...
Hey fathers ...
When you gonna STAND UP and BE a man and TEACH your son's HOW to be polite to girls, instead of USING them for MEAT!?!
Favoritism works just fine in Socialist countries my dear AL.
That's why you have DemonicRATS for. No scruples, no morals, no family value, no respect, no common sense ...give children birth control and don't worry about anything. Boys will be boys, right ...?? Look at 70 year old DOG, Bob FilTner [D] Mayor of San Diego, CA...accused by 17 women of sexual harassment. Using his co-workers ladies, "AS MEAT"...NO RESPECT ...at all...!!

Too bad none of this 17 ladies, at least one, didn't use her knee ...to defend herself ...!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#130994 Oct 24, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
It sure wasn't Calvin, Ms. American lady! He is gay, and real gay!
I can tell :)
He gives it away in his words ...

A wuss ...
His father didn't TEACH him a thang
[not a typo ... MEANT to DO that]

;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#130995 Oct 24, 2013
Oh ... and he's NOT 14 either ...
Just 'that' in his low IQ mind :)

~-~
American Lady

Danville, KY

#130996 Oct 24, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
I be suportin that lady in Memphis that wanted to go in her burnin house and get the stamp card! Them childern they done left, only one died in the fire, so far! A good Obama supporter like her should have been able to get her stamps!
That's what 'abortion' has brought to this country.
NO "respect" for human life!

Ya get people like that!
WE are saturated with dwIdioTs!

I call them libTARDS :D

CUZ

Liberalism is a Mental 'disease'

NO offense to the truly 'mentally retarded'...
Uncle Tab

Jonesborough, TN

#130997 Oct 24, 2013
well, crow, ilih, republiCon and calvin are going over to the 'Donkey Farm', I guess I'll go with them and see what this is all about? republiCon goes on and on about it?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#130999 Oct 24, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Favoritism works just fine in Socialist countries my dear AL.
That's why you have DemonicRATS for. No scruples, no morals, no family value, no respect, no common sense ...give children birth control and don't worry about anything. Boys will be boys, right ...?? Look at 70 year old DOG, Bob FilTner [D] Mayor of San Diego, CA...accused by 17 women of sexual harassment. Using his co-workers ladies, "AS MEAT"...NO RESPECT ...at all...!!
Too bad none of this 17 ladies, at least one, didn't use her knee ...to defend herself ...!!
You got it Z!
The use of the knee is a GREAT deterrent ...
Tho, I've NEVER used it.

My quick reflexes have shut them 'down'
AFTER their first punch!

Will ... if I NEED to tho :)

No reason for a REAL man to EVER hit a woman!

Of course WE don't HAVE as many as WE used to tho.
LOTS of them have turned into 'backdoor' lovers.

)8~D>
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131000 Oct 24, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
It sure wasn't Calvin, Ms. American lady! He is gay, and real gay!
Ms. American lady ... said UT

No need to waste all that space, just call me ~AL
Tho it is appreciated :)
You were being very polite.

'That' is not so 'common' on these boards.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#131001 Oct 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Oh ... and he's NOT 14 either ...
Just 'that' in his low IQ mind :)
~-~
You know this how?
You can't always tell a persons age by the way they communicate.
If that were the case it would be easy to mistake you for a young teenager.
The way you think it is cool or stylish to write your posts disjointedly. Spamming the board with youtube music to show off your taste. Your inability to grasp complex issues. The way you whine about people (and mods) picking on you. The way you have to include a personal insult in nearly every reply. The joy you show when others insult someone you disagree with.
ALL this leads a person to believe you a young person or a person of low intelligence.
Yes others on here throw personal insults but that coupled with the first four items I listed is what puts you into the "special" category.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#131002 Oct 24, 2013
A new poll from Public Policy Polling (PPP) finds Ted Cruz as the Republican front-runner for 2016.
First let me say, hahahhahahahhahahahahahaha !!!!!!!
Second let me show, the Tea Party darling registering 20 percent support, putting him ahead of Rand Paul, Chris Christie, Bobby Jindal and Jeb Bush.
.
Third, what about your Repub pResidential candidate Birthers?????????? How about a President that is known for sure was NOT born in America and did NOT have an American father??????????
Come on out you hypocritical POS Birthers and demand this commie son excuse himself from the race.
http://www.salon.com/2013/09/27/poll_ted_cruz...
OZombies

United States

#131003 Oct 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it Z!
The use of the knee is a GREAT deterrent ...
Tho, I've NEVER used it.
My quick reflexes have shut them 'down'
AFTER their first punch!
Will ... if I NEED to tho :)
No reason for a REAL man to EVER hit a woman!
Of course WE don't HAVE as many as WE usmoed to tho.
LOTS of them have turned into 'backdoor' lovers.
)8~D>
:-)!!!
<3!!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#131004 Oct 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it Z!
The use of the knee is a GREAT deterrent ...
Tho, I've NEVER used it.
My quick reflexes have shut them 'down'
AFTER their first punch!
Will ... if I NEED to tho :)
No reason for a REAL man to EVER hit a woman!
Of course WE don't HAVE as many as WE used to tho.
LOTS of them have turned into 'backdoor' lovers.
)8~D>
"No reason for a REAL man to EVER hit a woman!"

That is a real sexist attitude.
I've known some pretty dangerous women that would stomp most men's a$$'s.
If you didn't hit back and do it well, you were likely to end up in the emergency room.

My personal motto is you should never hit ANYONE regardless of sex, unless it is in self defense.

Since: Oct 11

Mayfield, KY

#131005 Oct 24, 2013
PEACE,LOVE AND PERSONAL FREEDOM!
tofy
http://youtu.be/U0J6vURwLSc

Since: Oct 11

Mayfield, KY

#131007 Oct 24, 2013
Jay

Springville, TN

#131008 Oct 24, 2013
Old bachelor wrote:
Is anybody liking Obama care? Have you got a full time job? Can you live on 30 hours of work instead of 40 a week?
I am a truck driver for a large company in WV. Lot of times I work 50 hrs a week. Don't make the best money, but the overtime helps.
I have good insurance but the deductible is high and this week we are told the deductible will go up to $1800 before our insurance will start paying.
We were also told that starting next year, they would not be going on the government health care plan.To get out of paying they are going to cut us down to 30 hrs a week and HIRE more drivers. Surprise to me is if they have more employees they don't have to pay into the government healthcare system.
Next year we will be hung out to dry,eh, I mean DIE! We will have to get on Obama care and pay for it out of 30 hrs a week.With house and car and other bills, I don't know what I will do.
I though Obama said we could keep our insurance and that it would not hurt jobs.
If I could get my foot up high enough I would kick my own ass. I voted for Obama,and I'm sick of his lies. I feel like I'v helped ruin my own life.
At 50 years old I probably will be needing insurance sooner rather than later .
**********

You are so right. My SIL has a class A, CDL, which costs a small fortune to get one of those in the first place with all the schooling. I could cite you the same story, but you hit the nail right on the head. What was hours of overtime has now been cut back and more drivers hired. Deductible is $2500 before insurance kicks in. Less hours, more deductible.......!!! How will young families do it?

Your guess is as good as mine.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131009 Oct 24, 2013
respect wrote:
Don't comment on peoples parents if you don't know the whole situation.
I have enough life experience under my belt, to be able to READ 'between the lines' and SEE how parents have let their children run wild.[I did NOT, by the way. They had LOTS of FUN without the wildness. They were shown guidance and THAT they were LOVED]

PLUS the saturation of same sex 'culture' is much too much for the FRAGILE minds of our teens.

It only 'confuses' THEM more!

So do NOT tell 'me' to DO
OR
not to do

ANYTHING!
Old bachelor

Ashland, KY

#131011 Oct 24, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
You are so right. My SIL has a class A, CDL, which costs a small fortune to get one of those in the first place with all the schooling. I could cite you the same story, but you hit the nail right on the head. What was hours of overtime has now been cut back and more drivers hired. Deductible is $2500 before insurance kicks in. Less hours, more deductible.......!!! How will young families do it?
Your guess is as good as mine.
His thumb is on our heads. Just where he wants us and we can't wiggle out from under.
Obama has our enemies all angry with us, now he has all our friends angry and upset with us with us on account of his spying on them. And he wants us to believe he's not spying on us??????????
He's just been caught spying on 35 world leaders,all our friends, or were our friends.
Everybody hates American now. Not one country will lift a finger to help us if this keeps up.
I cannot believe what is happening to this country.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131012 Oct 24, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
"No reason for a REAL man to EVER hit a woman!"
That is a real sexist attitude.
I've known some pretty dangerous women that would stomp most men's a$$'s.
If you didn't hit back and do it well, you were likely to end up in the emergency room.
My personal motto is you should never hit ANYONE regardless of sex, unless it is in self defense.
I've known some pretty dangerous women that would stomp most men's a$$'s ... ng

The 'trick' to THAT ...
IS
Do not GET into 'those' types of situations ...

Self Control IS the KEY!

I'm not the trouble-maker ...
BUT
I don't take much EITHER!

NEVER
trouble Trouble
til
Trouble TROUBLES "you" ...!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131013 Oct 24, 2013
respect wrote:
Some children don't have a father and the ones that do don't listen.
Some kids USE that
as a 'crutch'...

The SAD part is
the 'parent' DOES too!

Parent in this situation ...
IS the mother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CriminalForever 159,355
Brent Ledford 1 hr jct 3
finger lickin good 1 hr licker 1
News B'ville man found dead in jail cell (Aug '10) 6 hr Jack 66
maddog 8 hr Wondering 4
Missing man in artemus 11 hr Concerned Cousin 23
Reward!!! For turning in drug dealers. (Jan '11) 14 hr Holly Molly 209

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages