'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
113,741 - 113,760 of 146,367 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>********

Be patient there, Tab. We've only just begun. Talk to us again next year, when the shit does hit the fan....LOL.....it's c-o-m-i-n-g!
We've been listening to you fortune telling republicans say the end is coming for 6 years now...... You'll have to understand why we give you no credibility, right?

Why do you avoid the YouTube video subject? Do you feel stupid now? Or you still believe it's real? Let us know your views on that lol

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

RC, Tab, it's time for me to call it a day, and I'm too tired to wait until Jay consults his friend's parrot for a witty response.

It was good to see both of you. Dream sweet.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you always this pedantic, Jay? Not one original or creative thought whistles through that empty space between your ears, does it?

Oh, tootsie pop, there you go again, throwing them/thar big werds at me! Sorry to be causing you pedantsturbation.

However, I do have all kinds of original creative thoughts. I just don't feel like sharing them with you tonight.

You just happen to catch me in a good mood. Just hang in there, it probably won't last long.

You just hate it when I'm nice, doncha?

LOL!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
RC, Tab, it's time for me to call it a day, and I'm too tired to wait until Jay consults his friend's parrot for a witty response.
It was good to see both of you. Dream sweet.

Oh here we go again. You are so impatient! My country router decided that I didn't need to answer you, but I won!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wondering, is this you not reading me?
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
As I've mentioned before, you idiots believe everything you're fed. There is no house in Hawaii. But you drones repeat it over and over.
Did someone send you an edited video proving that home?
:-D
Judging by the majority of the country, we don't care much for you.
Wow! Spraying bees...... You are very important. LMFAO!

What I said was..........I did not read everything you said today. I came on in the AM, left for the day, came on tonight and you were STILL here. Your butt must be a pancake by now!

No we don't believe everything we read and hear......

Yes, as a matter of fact, we did see the house the Obama's were considering. Mrs. Obama does not want to live in Chicago anymore, can't say I blame her. Being from that area, I agree with her, too much snow, too many cold months. So there ya have it.

The majority of the country don't like me? Awww, breaks my heart. And you know this, how?

You're the one who said the bee's won't miss me. Yes, they are dying because people like you are scared of them and spray them. See? Get it, dufus!!!

By the way......loved the video. It's so Obamaish!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican math = 19% won TWO Presidential Elections.
No wonder you people are so stupid.
Yes, you do have mooches on your side. You both want the same thing.......uncle sugar to give you stuff on other peoples money.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
We've been listening to you fortune telling republicans say the end is coming for 6 years now...... You'll have to understand why we give you no credibility, right?
Why do you avoid the YouTube video subject? Do you feel stupid now? Or you still believe it's real? Let us know your views on that lol
Tell ya what pookie, tell the FED to quit pumping 85 billion into the market every month and your dreams will come true. Total collapse. The feds are holding Obama up by his puppet strings.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! The Constitution says I am right and the Constitution overrules the USSC, of course you wouldn't understand that, and as usual the remainder of your post is irrelevant, more like bullshit, but I do enjoy seeing you wear your fingers down.
That is the single most uneducated, idiotic, thing I ever heard!
The single reason for the existence of the SCOTUS is to interpret the Constitution. Their interpretation is final.
If the Constitutions says "white" and they interpret that as meaning "black" then it IS BLACK. There are no if, ands, or buts. They are the absolute authority.
Please, do yourself a favor. Go (back) to school. Get at least a grade school education. Your understanding of the Constitution rates on a teabagger level.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you do have mooches on your side. You both want the same thing.......uncle sugar to give you stuff on other peoples money.
...another teahadist red state grifter bumper sticker.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Tell ya what pookie, tell the FED to quit pumping 85 billion into the market every month and your dreams will come true. Total collapse. The feds are holding Obama up by his puppet strings.
pookie: A term of endearment used for a loved one. Often used when one is aroused sexually.

...toothpix' resident okie troll still looking for a manwich.
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a quick question for ya...... Who interprets what the constitution says?
(This should be good, can't wait for this rebuttal)
LMAO!!! The judicial power shall extend to all cases, in law and equity, arising under this Constitution...... not the English Common Law as was used in the WKA ruling. As you should know in 1898 we had Constitutional Law that made the citizens of the US and had not used the English Common Law since Apr 8th 1866, when the states made the citizen of the US.
Now for who interprets the Constitution, of course that would be the USSC, but only under the Laws of the Constitution.(14th amendment)
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the single most uneducated, idiotic, thing I ever heard!
The single reason for the existence of the SCOTUS is to interpret the Constitution. Their interpretation is final.
If the Constitutions says "white" and they interpret that as meaning "black" then it IS BLACK. There are no if, ands, or buts. They are the absolute authority.
Please, do yourself a favor. Go (back) to school. Get at least a grade school education. Your understanding of the Constitution rates on a teabagger level.
LMAO!!! The Constitution can only be interpreted under the laws of the Constitution and the intent of the framers, "The judicial power shall extend to all cases, in law and equity, arising under this Constitution...."

Now will you find English Common Law in the following?

Mr. HOWARD: I now move to take up House joint resolution No. 127.

The motion was agreed to; and the Senate, as in Committee of the Whole, resumed the consideration of the joint resolution (H.R. No. 127) proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States.

The first amendment is to section one, declaring that all "persons born in the United States and Subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the States wherein they reside. I do not propose to say anything on that subject except that the question of citizenship has been fully discussed in this body as not to need any further elucidation, in my opinion. This amendment which I have offered is simply declaratory of what I regard as the law of the land already, that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country.

Offered and accepted in its entirety, ratified in 1868.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! The Constitution can only be interpreted under the laws of the Constitution and the intent of the framers, "The judicial power shall extend to all cases, in law and equity, arising under this Constitution...."

Now will you find English Common Law in the following?

Mr. HOWARD: I now move to take up House joint resolution No. 127.

The motion was agreed to; and the Senate, as in Committee of the Whole, resumed the consideration of the joint resolution (H.R. No. 127) proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States.

The first amendment is to section one, declaring that all "persons born in the United States and Subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the States wherein they reside. I do not propose to say anything on that subject except that the question of citizenship has been fully discussed in this body as not to need any further elucidation, in my opinion. This amendment which I have offered is simply declaratory of what I regard as the law of the land already, that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country.

Offered and accepted in its entirety, ratified in 1868.
It's a shame you're so very ignorant.

The SUPREME Court interprets those laws.

I know you're lost here and feel really stupid. But if what you saw were true there would be no need for the SUPREME Court.

We educated democrats understand the republican stupidity.. We've seen you low IQrs post edited video claiming its fact, we've seen you quote crazy off the wall lies from WND, Fox, Beck, Limbaugh, all which plays on you're stupidity.

But I have to admit..... You take the cake on stupidity!

But just for the hell of it, ask your republican drones if you're right. They're 'patriots' and are always going on about the Constitution, let them tell you you're wrong.

I'm really surprised none of the tea party clowns have stepped up and told you you're an idiot.

I guess ALL republicans are stupid of this fact about the SCOTUS is THE law interpreter and enforcer.

Hey 'patriot' republicans, are you all stupid about the Constitution and the Supreme Court??

Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! The judicial power shall extend to all cases, in law and equity, arising under this Constitution...... not the English Common Law as was used in the WKA ruling. As you should know in 1898 we had Constitutional Law that made the citizens of the US and had not used the English Common Law since Apr 8th 1866, when the states made the citizen of the US.
Now for who interprets the Constitution, of course that would be the USSC, but only under the Laws of the Constitution.(14th amendment)
Thank you for admitting you're an idiot.

The SCOTUS says Obama is a citizen.

End of discussion.

I can understand why you stupid republicans voted for Bush.:-D

Please continue to spin this, it's fun to watch. The post you typed agreed that I'm right. But you'll continue to say I'm wrong.

Funny little thing..... That small tiny republican brain is fun to laugh at.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>That is the single most uneducated, idiotic, thing I ever heard!
Try reading your own post.
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a shame you're so very ignorant.
The SUPREME Court interprets those laws.
I know you're lost here and feel really stupid. But if what you saw were true there would be no need for the SUPREME Court.
We educated democrats understand the republican stupidity.. We've seen you low IQrs post edited video claiming its fact, we've seen you quote crazy off the wall lies from WND, Fox, Beck, Limbaugh, all which plays on you're stupidity.
But I have to admit..... You take the cake on stupidity!
But just for the hell of it, ask your republican drones if you're right. They're 'patriots' and are always going on about the Constitution, let them tell you you're wrong.
I'm really surprised none of the tea party clowns have stepped up and told you you're an idiot.
I guess ALL republicans are stupid of this fact about the SCOTUS is THE law interpreter and enforcer.
Hey 'patriot' republicans, are you all stupid about the Constitution and the Supreme Court??
LMAO!!! Dumbest post I ever read, you didn't address one item!!! Better luck next time, Scooter!!!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

I love FoxNewsSunday, and the TV version is crap.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Dumbest post I ever read, you didn't address one item!!! Better luck next time, Scooter!!!
I addresses every issue.

But I can understand why you don't grasp the facts. Republicans are stupid about the facts.

Everyone knows that appointing a Supreme Court judge is a big deal for a president. Depending on a liberal judge or a conservative judge, they interpret the laws differently.

But an ignorant republican is clueless of how things in goverment work.

That's why you imbeciles voted for Bush. Because you're ignorant.

So please continue trying to think you're right, you've been proven to be politically ignorant on every name you use.... Which makes you a perfect republican... STUPID!

Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Dumbest post I ever read, you didn't address one item!!! Better luck next time, Scooter!!!
Read the last 9 words..... And in case you didn't realize it.... You've been owned yet again.:-D

Simple research..... A republicans worst friend.

Let me know how this isn't right as soon as possible.:-D we're all waiting.

http://www.supremecourt.gov/about/constitutio...

"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"-These words, written above the main entrance to the Supreme Court Building, express the ultimate responsibility of the Supreme Court of the United States. The Court is the highest tribunal in the Nation for all cases and controversies arising under the Constitution or the laws of the United States. As the final arbiter of the law, the Court is charged with ensuring the American people the promise of equal justice under law and, thereby, also functions as guardian and interpreter of the Constitution.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

I don't see how they overlook this one simple fact; our government couldn't cover up a sneeze, let alone anything more complex.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Beckoning Frontiers 13 min stephanie 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min justice_- 128,726
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 34 min contempt 417
Artemus Road (Highway 225) 52 min just me 2
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr culture vulture 16,118
Stivers Center fixes 2 hr smokejumper 54
Ronald Stevenson 4 hr stephanie 18
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000