'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#130128 Oct 17, 2013
It's been a pleasure, Hugh. You'll be missed :/

Hey Tab, just in for a minute or two. The regressives are spinning like poorly made tops. I have to give them a little credit for even showing up after their epic defeat.
Jay

Paris, TN

#130129 Oct 17, 2013
When this abysmal ACA catches on, and more and more people get dragged into this unaffordable taxation, and those who thought they were getting something for nothing find out, it ain't so folks. Who will vote democrat in the next election? LOL.....live and learn!!!

When this abysmal ACA catches on, and more and more people get dragged into this unaffordable taxation, and those who thought they were getting something for nothing find out, it ain't so folks. Who will vote democrat in the next election? LOL.....live and learn!!!

The Affordable Care Act Just Isnít Affordable for These People
Category: Defund Obamacare
Katherine Rosario | October 16, 2013
Earlier this month, we asked you to share how Obamacare has affected you.. So far 446 individuals have responded.

http://heritageaction.com/2013/10/the-afforda...
Uncle Tab

United States

#130130 Oct 17, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>**********

As long as you asked......

I want to know why Tab has been on here for 12 hours straight.

I want to know why when he has nothing of value to say, he keeps saying it!
If I had nothing of value, you wouldn't read it. ;-)

And I obviously have value to what I say, the majority of the country agrees with me.

And finally, like you could be a judge of something's value after posting an obviously edited video and claiming its factual.

That clear it up for you?

Oh..... One other thing..... Because I have a nice union retirement, and I can do whatever the hell I want. It's a shame you didn't make smart choices in life as I've done.

Anything else?

:-D
Uncle Tab

United States

#130131 Oct 17, 2013
Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>I love it when you ignorant dems have nothing better to come up with but the "racist" comment. Remember it was the Racist Southern Trash like you that wouldn't pass the Civil Rights legislation. Al Gore's father voted against it.
That's true. But unlike republicans, we democrats learn from our mistakes. You racist republicans never learn from yours.

Don't be mad at us because we saw the error in our ways. We're just better human beings than you are. You can change that, we did.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#130132 Oct 17, 2013
Hugh Jasoal wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I got that. Did make me wonder for just a sec though.
Her post was freaking crazy. Posting the page before I started. This is the kind of ignorance that takes the fun out of this for me. Its like punching retarded people. Fun for a little while, but gets old quick. Just kidding, but not really.
So you keep on keeping on Uncle Tab (big fan) CONS, injudgement, and the rest of you non tea party folks.. Keep fact bombing these fools, I'll check back in in a couple months. You'll know its me. Code name :toxoplasmosis
Loved all your post. They are kinda pathetic, aren't they. We will be here slamming their delusions. Hurry back.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#130133 Oct 17, 2013
But talking about those sorts of subjects keeps your mind off of looking like complete fools with manufactured crisis' and shutdowns for no reason huh?

It also keeps your minds off the huge hits your backwards racist party will take in one year.

We tried to warn you...... It's your own fault. Tell me I was wrong next year about this time. I'll be here...... That union retirement still clicking off and filling my pockets. Heh

Union Strong, Union Proud!
Uncle Tab

United States

#130134 Oct 17, 2013
Crow__ wrote:

Hey Tab, just in for a minute or two. The regressives are spinning like poorly made tops. I have to give them a little credit for even showing up after their epic defeat.
Hiya Ms Crow!
Me and RC thought you may have been sick. We were wondering about you.

And yes, they are digging up all kinds of off topic BS to divert from the huge hit they took on their loss. Sad to watch but I have to admit, the fun out weighs the sadness lol
Jay

Paris, TN

#130135 Oct 17, 2013
Crow__ wrote:

Oh Crow, you're such a tootsie pop! The shit hasn't hit the fan yet. Be patient!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#130136 Oct 17, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
Hey woman, I was wondering where you were. Hope you are enjoying the Hunter's Moon. I am. lol

I was just finishing with all my emails and fb and thought I would check if you were here and Uncle Tab, Injudgement, Hugh (American Man) and Newport, were still schooling the socks, loons, and lemming losers. haha

I hope you can join us for the predictable Hunter's Moon meltdown of these circus clowns. You know how they are. hahaha

Have a good night. Pleasant dreams.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

#130137 Oct 17, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Loved all your post. They are kinda pathetic, aren't they. We will be here slamming their delusions. Hurry back.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Hey RC Co-Cola - good to see you. Can you believe the quitter Palin is eyeing Kentucky politics now? How much do you want to bet Bevin's told his staff not to take her calls!?
Uncle Tab

United States

#130138 Oct 17, 2013
Jay wrote:

The Affordable Care Act Just Isn’t Affordable for These People
Category: Defund Obamacare
Katherine Rosario | October 16, 2013
Earlier this month, we asked you to share how Obamacare has affected you.. So far 446 individuals have responded.

http://heritageaction.com/2013/10/the-afforda...
15% of our country is affected by the ACA, and there are a stunning 466 ppl who have written about it?

WOW! Look at the masses.

Out of those 400 some ppl, how many have used it?

Never mind.... seen how credible these sorts of reports are. Heritageaction..... We've all heard about those idiots!

Uncle Tab

United States

#130139 Oct 17, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>*********

Oh Crow, you're such a tootsie pop! The shit hasn't hit the fan yet. Be patient!
That's the way to do it jay..... Fear, doom, and gloom!!

Never give up on that hope that someday our country will implode.... Every republicans wet dream.

You don't like it, leave the country bee won't miss any of you. Be less of a drain on our fine country republicans are doing their best to kill with Bush policies.

Idiot.
Jay

Paris, TN

#130140 Oct 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
If I had nothing of value, you wouldn't read it. ;-)
And I obviously have value to what I say, the majority of the country agrees with me.
And finally, like you could be a judge of something's value after posting an obviously edited video and claiming its factual.
That clear it up for you?
Oh..... One other thing..... Because I have a nice union retirement, and I can do whatever the hell I want. It's a shame you didn't make smart choices in life as I've done.
Anything else?

I didn't read it, I just saw your name and already know it's Pete and Repeat....over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over......are you bored yet? Then you know what I mean. I dropped in for a few minutes this AM, then left for the day. When I came back here tonight, here you were again, STILL!

Sorry to disappoint you on the "smart choices". Little do you know there Tab! Like I once said, if you only knew who I really am.....LOL!!!

No nothing else......keep Pete and Repeating and I will just zzzz through your posts.

My friend has one of those parrots, and he can make the same sounds you do.......yak, yak, yak......only difference is, he's cute. 8D
Jay

Paris, TN

#130141 Oct 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the way to do it jay..... Fear, doom, and gloom!!
Never give up on that hope that someday our country will implode.... Every republicans wet dream.
You don't like it, leave the country bee won't miss any of you. Be less of a drain on our fine country republicans are doing their best to kill with Bush policies.
Idiot.
Aww gee, right away you get mad and sarcastic. Well, you know how the public is? In three years when the Obama's retire to their mansion in Hawaii, and he begins his memoirs, the people will have long forgotten this fiasco we just went through and they will be on to something else. Or better yet, give them a year and it will be something or someone else. Human nature is like that ya know?

No, I quite like living in my country. Was born and raised here. And the "bee's" will miss me because I don't spray them.

Cheers!

#130142 Oct 17, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you always this pedantic, Jay? Not one original or creative thought whistles through that empty space between your ears, does it?
Uncle Tab

United States

#130144 Oct 17, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>**********

I didn't read it, I just saw your name and already know it's Pete and Repeat....over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over......are you bored yet? Then you know what I mean. I dropped in for a few minutes this AM, then left for the day. When I came back here tonight, here you were again, STILL!

Sorry to disappoint you on the "smart choices". Little do you know there Tab! Like I once said, if you only knew who I really am.....LOL!!!

No nothing else......keep Pete and Repeating and I will just zzzz through your posts.

My friend has one of those parrots, and he can make the same sounds you do.......yak, yak, yak......only difference is, he's cute. 8D
I know who you really are..... An idiot. That edited tape that you posted says everything I need to know about your dumb ass. But hey..... It's the Internet. Be whoever you want to be. I don't mind at all.

I love me some politics.... I also very much enjoy the ones who say they don't read what I say, but then respond to
Me. Again, just funny to me.

What I thing I enjoy most of all, is the people like you, who are 'somebody' in your own little world, are completely Ignorant about facts. And you 'somebody's' who are supposed to be so important, are politically illiterate and are so easily fooled and do NO research.

But hey..... I've said this over and over and over.... Blah blah blah..... Don't worry about reading this and replying.... I don't matter, right?

Uncle Tab

United States

#130145 Oct 17, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>**********
Aww gee, right away you get mad and sarcastic. Well, you know how the public is? In three years when the Obama's retire to their mansion in Hawaii, and he begins his memoirs, the people will have long forgotten this fiasco we just went through and they will be on to something else. Or better yet, give them a year and it will be something or someone else. Human nature is like that ya know?

No, I quite like living in my country. Was born and raised here. And the "bee's" will miss me because I don't spray them.

Cheers!
Just wondering, is this you not reading me?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As I've mentioned before, you idiots believe everything you're fed. There is no house in Hawaii. But you drones repeat it over and over.

Did someone send you an edited video proving that home?

Judging by the majority of the country, we don't care much for you.

Wow! Spraying bees...... You are very important. LMFAO!
Uncle Tab

United States

#130146 Oct 17, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>********

Be patient there, Tab. We've only just begun. Talk to us again next year, when the shit does hit the fan....LOL.....it's c-o-m-i-n-g!
We've been listening to you fortune telling republicans say the end is coming for 6 years now...... You'll have to understand why we give you no credibility, right?

Why do you avoid the YouTube video subject? Do you feel stupid now? Or you still believe it's real? Let us know your views on that lol

#130147 Oct 17, 2013
RC, Tab, it's time for me to call it a day, and I'm too tired to wait until Jay consults his friend's parrot for a witty response.

It was good to see both of you. Dream sweet.
Jay

Paris, TN

#130148 Oct 17, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you always this pedantic, Jay? Not one original or creative thought whistles through that empty space between your ears, does it?

Oh, tootsie pop, there you go again, throwing them/thar big werds at me! Sorry to be causing you pedantsturbation.

However, I do have all kinds of original creative thoughts. I just don't feel like sharing them with you tonight.

You just happen to catch me in a good mood. Just hang in there, it probably won't last long.

You just hate it when I'm nice, doncha?

LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hau mings mexican restaurant 17 min eating 4
dinky phipps 17 min sue 19
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 49 min Michael 16
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr ChromiuMan 132,242
Messers 3 hr Wondering 1
Jason hughes son 9 hr Jason cuzzo 1
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 10 hr _Zoey_ 3,610
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web