'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#129768 Oct 16, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
jboy is good at spinning. Plus, you know the repukes, it is all about them, not immigrants. They deny those who have worked like slaves for pennies for the 1%, paying bills, taxes everytime they let loose of a dollar, stores, gas, utility bills, but aren't worth being citizens to get a decent life and wages while paying the gov't their taxes as well. Isn't that amazing. Typical repuke mentality. I think jboy is sweet on the chemtrail serb. He dogs us because of our UNION NEGOTIATED RETIREMENT he resents.
BTW, I do agree with almost everything you post. We think alike. We see through clueless circus clowns doing the bidding of teabagging CONS. They have NOTHING.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
KISS KISS my Serbian behind you liberal lunatic...!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#129770 Oct 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
I told you once ...
The world is ROUND
not FLAT ...

You can't find a 'corner' big enuf to PUT me in!

Capiche?!?
That's a no..... You're scared.

Thanks for finally admitting it.

And just so your dumb ass doesn't try to spin it and say you didn't say no, the offer stands ANY TIME!!

Don't be scared..... I'm not. Facts prove me right. You know this, that's why you're too much of a coward to step up and prove it to everyone.

What everyone sees is you backing down to a superior.

;-) fact!
OZombies

United States

#129771 Oct 16, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope! Immigrants are a boom to our economy. I'd ask you to research it but I know that would be a complete waste of time. You'd only look at the rightwing hate sites.
You have in your head that all of those immigrants don't work and are on welfare, which is a lie.
Try to imagine what good it does for the economy for at least 10 million people working in our country, buying cars, TVs, furniture, buying, renting homes.... The list goes on and on. They actually work here, unlike you, drawing a goverment check.
You're trained by elected republicans that all immigrants are on welfare. That's so people will hate them like repubs hate all races except whites. And they also know that smart immigrants will vote democrat. They lose all the way around. And use you, the weak minded republican voter to get the hate to spread.
Again, what is difference between
[Immigrants]
and
[Illegals]...??

Tic Tic..!!
Fear

Jamestown, KY

#129772 Oct 16, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Not dumb at all..... Reread the post before, maybe you'll catch up.
And that's a typical republican thing to do.... But we're used to it.
I'll break it down for you..... What kind of shoes am I wearing right now?
No excuses, just answer the question.
You understand now??
Probably not.
:-D
Uncle, is this the easy way of sweeping American Freedoms under the rug?
Jay

Paris, TN

#129774 Oct 16, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope! Immigrants are a boom to our economy. I'd ask you to research it but I know that would be a complete waste of time. You'd only look at the rightwing hate sites.
You have in your head that all of those immigrants don't work and are on welfare, which is a lie.
Try to imagine what good it does for the economy for at least 10 million people working in our country, buying cars, TVs, furniture, buying, renting homes.... The list goes on and on. They actually work here, unlike you, drawing a goverment check.
You're trained by elected republicans that all immigrants are on welfare. That's so people will hate them like repubs hate all races except whites. And they also know that smart immigrants will vote democrat. They lose all the way around. And use you, the weak minded republican voter to get the hate to spread.

Immigrants are on welfare and food stamps you ignoramus! They work at menial jobs and qualify, period! In my own state I've seen them by the dozen picking up papers along the roadside. I've seen them on construction jobs pouring cement when our own contractor's were out of jobs. Go do some of your own research and find out for yourself how much we pay for this every year. You'll find it in the billions you dumb clown act!

10M people working?!!! Where when 47 M are still on food stamps, and Americans can't find jobs? When one of our three shift factories went down to one shift. Hello, did the bats leave your belfry too?! Buying cars, TVs, furniture, renting homes.......LOL....OMG, put the bottle down, sober up and come into the real world!
Uncle Tab

United States

#129775 Oct 16, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>We'll see, uncle flabby boy. lol Even your messiah looked worried and said he had to earn back the trust of the American people. I guess his low, low approval rating made him stop looking at himself in the mirror and realize it really isn't all about his legacy.

By the time midterms roll around people will be suffering because of Obamacare. Obama delayed Obamacare for Corporations until AFTER the midterms because he knew the devastating affect Obamacare will have on America. If he were really a smart guy he would have delayed the individual mandate because that's who will be voting against the democrats. Even his own party is coming out and saying fire somebody for this train wreck. Yet we've not heard one word about anybody being held responsible for any of his many scandals on his watch. IRS, NSA, F&F Benghazi, illegal warrants for spying on reporters, spying on law abiding citizens, freedom of speech of the press, the largest train wreck and the largest tax in the history of our country known as Obamacare. Yep...those many train wrecks should be blowing up and crashing hard come midterms. Yay! lmao
LMMFAO@you idiots and Benghazi, NSA, IRS and the rest.... Of course Obama won't get a hit from that, had nothing to do with it. Repubs should spend the time working for the people instead of having endless investigations that lead to nothing.

And you need to try to research some of your facts, if democrats were against him or the ACA, they would have pressured him to give in to repubs months ago. They didn't by hey stood WITH him all the way to the end. Look it up, the votes are public. Ehhhh that's research..... You drones don't believe in such trivial things as that.

And his approval ratings are higher than repubs..... Did you hear the news? Repubs have the lowest approval ratings in history. Lower than the ratings back the last time you idiots shut down the goverment and gave all those seats to democrats.

So I guess you all are right...... He actually is a Messiah!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#129776 Oct 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
'ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT' HANDED OUT IN HOUSE
Already, 15 members of Congress have discussed removal process
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/articles-of-impeac...
Yes!!!!!!!!!! If America didn't find Repubs in Congress to be stupid by now surely this restart of Impeachment by the American Taliban will. 24% isn't a low enough approval rating? There are 143 Repubs in the House that are Anti-American.
Uncle Tab

United States

#129777 Oct 16, 2013
Fear wrote:
<quoted text>Uncle, is this the easy way of sweeping American Freedoms under the rug?
You don't know what shoes I'm wearing??

And my shoes have what to do with freedoms?

Location hidden

#129779 Oct 16, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Get 'em Jay! School those idiots.
Speaking of idiots you still want to post about GE only makes water heaters in the US? So easy to have proven you a liar.
OZombies

United States

#129780 Oct 16, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Never mind that OZ, they won't answer that because they are hypocrites! Democrats: for the people, all people should be treated fairly, black, white, brown, green - all are equal, la, la, la, la, la --- except for them, the only true 100% American because their own ancestor's fought and died for this country, la, la, la, la, la!!!
Little do either of these idiots know that during the Civil War whole regiments were immigrants, especially of the German nationality. Many couldn't even speak English well, and that's the reason they formed regiments of same.
Now comes the potential for immigration reform, where all will be excused for living and inhabiting this country illegally. I am sure they will be happy to learn, no matter what, they will only be half American....LOL
gotta love those democraps!!!
You're right Jay ...never mind...
Uncle tabby don't understand any of that. I wish there is one Democrat here to explain to him what is difference between Immigrants coming the right way, legal way and this millions of illegals.
He won't believe any of us.

My son is born in U.S. he is 100% American (according to uncle tabby). My future generations would be 100% Americans. What should we do with them...hum...??

My husband's family started with our documents here and we have to go to an immigration camp in Italy and wait. That's how I came to America. I have 3 generations Americans.

First Serbian immigrant came to America in late 1800s. We have long list of Serbian immigrants.

I'm sure you know some of them, Nikola Tesla ...
one of them.
Karl Malden, Streets of San Francisco.
Milla Jovovich, movie star
Novak Djokovich, Tennis Player and world champion also represents U.S.
Petar Bogdanovich, Hollywood film director
Vlade Divac, retired from Basketball
Sasha Vujicich, Basketball player
George Voinovich, politician I think Republican from Ohio, I'm not sure.
...and so many others.
Uncle Tab

United States

#129781 Oct 16, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>**********

Immigrants are on welfare and food stamps you ignoramus! They work at menial jobs and qualify, period! In my own state I've seen them by the dozen picking up papers along the roadside. I've seen them on construction jobs pouring cement when our own contractor's were out of jobs. Go do some of your own research and find out for yourself how much we pay for this every year. You'll find it in the billions you dumb clown act!

10M people working?!!! Where when 47 M are still on food stamps, and Americans can't find jobs? When one of our three shift factories went down to one shift. Hello, did the bats leave your belfry too?! Buying cars, TVs, furniture, renting homes.......LOL....OMG, put the bottle down, sober up and come into the real world!
My best friend owns a used car lot. He has Mexicans come to his lot daily to buy vans and trucks for work vehicles. They pay in cash. They do their best to talk the price down. Smart business folks.

So no, not all immigrants are on the same assistance you republicans here are on. They're hard workers and do the jobs we are spoiled of and won't do.

Again, from your ignorance in the past posting an edited video, I can understand why your low IQ ass would believe that 15 million immigrants are on food stamps and welfare. Republicans HAVE to train you drones that way so you can hate them like republicans have hated blacks and women for years. Those are future democratic voters.... They have to do their best to stir hatred against them.

It's worked in the past..... Look how much you racists hate Obama? You're perfect simple minded drones. Easy to fool and manipulate.
Hugh Jasoal

Fountain Run, KY

#129782 Oct 16, 2013
Dr Kno wrote:
<quoted text>Hugh, where are the comments that brought mine about? Do you wear panties? You got a lot of bla bla bla there. Nothing is squared with one side.
You kno a fella can figure out when a fox is in the hen house. You would think someone as wise as you would have something better to do than the above? Hehehehe
That took about 15 mins WHILE I was eating lunch. The reason for the bla bla is, thats all you had. I edited nothing. You dont debate at all. Its all still there. Go back and post whatever comments of mine you want. But trust me, you would only look MORE foolish.

Now I......,like tab with the loony bird, would be more than happy to discuss any topic that you would like. know this, I dont belong to a party, and despise ALL politicians. Especially tea party! I've said before...I give blame, and credit where it's due. So its up to you.

Do I wear panties???? What kind of freeking weirdo pervert are you????

Dont answer that
OZombies

United States

#129783 Oct 16, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all.... Immigrants will make unions make a huge comeback. They've had life hard, and unlike republicans who are scared of 'the man' won't fall for the 'we'll close down and move the business if you organize' BS that you weaklings fall for.
And it doesn't matter what laws another country has. It's the law of OUR laws in OUR country. It's stupid to even make that statement, that Mexico's laws supersede our laws. Break the law and then say its legal in Mexico and see how far that gets you lmao
And the zombie is always bitching about immigrants. And I stand by my statement, they make our country great. If you don't like our great country, leave... Get away from all these immigrants you say you don't hate but don't want here l
What is difference between
Immigrants
and
Illegals ???

Tic Toc

Come on uncle flabby.

Why don't you have any of your liberal friends to explain this to you...anyone with guts...uncle flabby or will show, how clueless you really are...!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#129784 Oct 16, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of idiots you still want to post about GE only makes water heaters in the US? So easy to have proven you a liar.
I have a buddy making GE jet engines. Evendale, Ohio may seem like a drive, but it is hardly China.:P

Location hidden

#129785 Oct 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a START isn't it?
More than it was.
Impeachment isn't enuf!
Senate dumbocrats wouldn't do it ...
Just like w/clinton ...
He needs arrested for being an ILLEGAL usurping pRez ...
Make sure you email this out also. Ted Cruz needs patriots like you !!!!!!!!!!
You go girl and get that pRez out of that "White" House. The Tea Peas will be flying old Dixie over that white house in 2016 with patriots like you helping them. Spread the word of Truth to everyone you know !!!!!!!!!!
Don't give up !!!!!!!!!!
Stay up all night posting !!!!!!!!!!
Patriots NEED u !!!!
capiche !!!!!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#129786 Oct 16, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all.... Immigrants will make unions make a huge comeback. They've had life hard, and unlike republicans who are scared of 'the man' won't fall for the 'we'll close down and move the business if you organize' BS that you weaklings fall for.
And it doesn't matter what laws another country has. It's the law of OUR laws in OUR country. It's stupid to even make that statement, that Mexico's laws supersede our laws. Break the law and then say its legal in Mexico and see how far that gets you lmao
And the zombie is always bitching about immigrants. And I stand by my statement, they make our country great. If you don't like our great country, leave... Get away from all these immigrants you say you don't hate but don't want here l

Oh wise one......how will immigrants make unions make a huge comeback? Employers will not pay union wages to new immigrants, and immigrants will be so grateful for a job they will take minimum wage. Nobody will have to move any business anywhere. They will hire anyone looking for a job and your union guys will raise hell, but to no avail. It's happening now. American businesses are hiring illegals over citizens because they are simply grateful to find something, anything - for lower wages!

There was a time in America where Unions fought for the rights of workers, and history tells us it was one hellofa fight. Things have changed and maybe you got lucky and retired at the right time. But it's not going to be easy finding jobs for 10-20M more people in this country. If these new citizen's make $10 an hour they'll be lucky.

So, right now illegals are working in this country and getting paid under the table. When they can come out of the shadows, they will take your union jobs for less pay, and employer's will be able to hire them legally.

Kiss your big unions goodbye along with the highfalutin union bosses!
Uncle Tab

United States

#129787 Oct 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>It's a START isn't it?
More than it was.
Impeachment isn't enuf!
Senate dumbocrats wouldn't do it ...
Just like w/clinton ...

He needs arrested for being an ILLEGAL usurping pRez ...
Fun to watch you try to ignore backing down the challenge I made.

And it's eating you up, knowing everyone saw you back down.

You backed down in front if everyone and there's no way to spin it.

;-)

Will you drink more than usual tonight because of it? Knowing that every time you call yourself a patriot, people here laugh at you..... More than usual??

I don't blame you for being scared to do it and backing down..... At least this way, you can make people THINK you could of win instead of me PROVING you can't.

(But everyone knows.....as do you, you lose either way heh)

*chuckle*

Coward!
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#129789 Oct 16, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
My best friend owns a used car lot. He has Mexicans come to his lot daily to buy vans and trucks for work vehicles. They pay in cash. They do their best to talk the price down. Smart business folks.
So no, not all immigrants are on the same assistance you republicans here are on. They're hard workers and do the jobs we are spoiled of and won't do.
Again, from your ignorance in the past posting an edited video, I can understand why your low IQ ass would believe that 15 million immigrants are on food stamps and welfare. Republicans HAVE to train you drones that way so you can hate them like republicans have hated blacks and women for years. Those are future democratic voters.... They have to do their best to stir hatred against them.
It's worked in the past..... Look how much you racists hate Obama? You're perfect simple minded drones. Easy to fool and manipulate.
Come on uncle flabby what about difference between
immigrants
and
illegals ?????

What would you do with this 16-20 million ILLEGALS?

I work for car auction and I know Mexicans come to buy cars, we had 7,000 registered car dealers.
That has nothing to do with immigrants and illegals.

You need special documents to buy cars in U.S. and take back to Mexico. We also had DMV dept.
inside the company. I know. I used to take payments...
Uncle Tab

United States

#129793 Oct 16, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>**********

Oh wise one......how will immigrants make unions make a huge comeback? Employers will not pay union wages to new immigrants, and immigrants will be so grateful for a job they will take minimum wage. Nobody will have to move any business anywhere. They will hire anyone looking for a job and your union guys will raise hell, but to no avail. It's happening now. American businesses are hiring illegals over citizens because they are simply grateful to find something, anything - for lower wages!

There was a time in America where Unions fought for the rights of workers, and history tells us it was one hellofa fight. Things have changed and maybe you got lucky and retired at the right time. But it's not going to be easy finding jobs for 10-20M more people in this country. If these new citizen's make $10 an hour they'll be lucky.

So, right now illegals are working in this country and getting paid under the table. When they can come out of the shadows, they will take your union jobs for less pay, and employer's will be able to hire them legally.

Kiss your big unions goodbye along with the highfalutin union bosses!
That's your lack if education coming out and the talk radio feeding you that koolaid.... Your mistake is thinking immigrants are weak. They aren't weak at all, very hard workers and very smart business people. But as we're all used to with you low IQ dolts, you don't know.

As I've mentioned, smart business folks will see unions as a great move. Remember, they've never had that right before and if you think a business will be able to scare immigrants, just won't happen.

And once again..... They'll vote democrat, and THAT'S why elected republicans want them all gone.

And the majority of immigrants already have jobs..... It's just funny that you believe that 20 million immigrants are on food stamps and welfare. I've already told you, the majority are hard working SOBs! Not scared of anything and do a good job. If they do a better job than any of us, who's fault is that? Theirs?? LOL DAMN THEM for being such good workers.

Get away from those crazy right wing nut sites...... They're killing your brain.
Jay

Paris, TN

#129794 Oct 16, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>

Mexican's coming to your friends car lot pay cash because they get paid in cash, under the friggin table you nerd!

I never said 15 M immigrants are on food stamps and welfare you dense blockhead. I said, 47M people in this country, mainly Americans are on food stamps, and can't find jobs! You know that's what I meant because it's been on our news. Nobody knows how many illegals are except maybe the government. You are so dense it's impossible to reply to you.

Answer Oz, what's the difference between illegals and immigrants? I notice you skipped that one...LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Mike Warren the man for Judge Ex? 59 min Kristy 19
HeShe backing warren for judge 1 hr who 5
Family Court Judge 1 hr really 55
Michele Merida got married ? 2 hr Well 2
Posts being removed about Jailer 3 hr Please stay on track 4
who will you vote for as jailer 4 hr FB Friends 40
who got arrested at bville walmart? 4 hr Walmart shopper 3
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs