'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
113,121 - 113,140 of 146,200 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
On a different note :)
IN DEPTH: Former N.O.[democrat] Mayor Ray Nagin indicted on federal corruption charges
Jan 18, 2013 <<<---<<<
Former New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin has been indicted on federal corruption counts.... So did the man Meffert and Nagin hand-picked to succeed Meffert as tech chief,..... Sounds like Nagin is headed for "chocolate jail"!
http://www.wwltv.com/news/nagin-indictment/Na...
Ray Nagin, Ex-New Orleans Mayor, Seeks Bribery Trial Delay
By MICHAEL KUNZELMAN 09/19/13 02:47 PM <<<--<<<
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/19/ray-...
Kentucky Legislative Ethics Commission Finds Probable Cause in John Arnold Sexual Harassment Claims
The state Legislative Ethics Commission unanimously found probable cause Tuesday in three formal complaints filed by female Statehouse employees against former Rep. John Arnold, a Democrat from Sturgis in western Kentucky.
http://wfpl.org/post/kentucky-legislative-eth...
Did you happen to SEE the word 'democrat'...???
;~)
Hey AL...!!
Another [DEMOCRAT]...Mayor of San Diego, CA -- pleaded GUILTY today...Bob FilTner...on Sexual-harassment charges...3 women...accused by 17 of them...WHAT a 70 year old DOG...!!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Iíve Absolutely Had It With This Idiot Ted Cruz

Before writing this, I had simply planned to close my laptop and move on to doing a few other things. That was until I read a single comment Ted Cruz made during his photo-op appearance at the Million Vet March in Washington.

Now his statement is nothing more than him pandering to the obvious right-wing listeners which had gathered around the buffoon, but something about it just struck a nerve and I felt the need to vent against this pathetic excuse for a human being.

During his disgusting attempt to use veterans as a means for political gain, Cruz said to the crowd,ďThis is the peopleís memorial. Let me ask a simple question. Why is the federal government spending money to erect barricades to keep veterans out of this memorial?Ē

And that simple moronic statement just sent my blood boiling. Maybe itís just the fact that after weeks of seeing his sniveling face on television and hearing his whiny voice, Iíve simply had enough of the sociopath from Texas. But I think what ticked me off the most about his statement was the blatant effort he was making to manipulate a crowd which was obviously too ignorant to think for themselves.

After all, it was he who championed this shutdown to begin with. It was his pointless campaign to shutdown the government in an attempt to ďstop ObamacareĒ(which they canít, by the way) that caused this shutdown to begin with.

Cruz was one of the leading clowns in the circus which shut down the government, and now that itís shut down, he wants to play innocent about the real repercussions of an actual government closure?

So why is the government spending money to keep people, not just veterans, out of these memorials? The answer is simple, you assclown ó because thatís what a government shutdown means! What the hell donít you get about that? You donít get to force a government shutdown, then complain about the ramifications of that shutdown.

Thatís like someone cheating on their spouse, then complaining about their significant other wanting a divorce. You caused the problem, now deal with the consequences of your actions.

And no, you donít get to blame someone else for your pathetic behavior. Sure, his rhetoric feeds right into the hands of these right-wing idiots who love to be spoon-fed what they want to hear instead of the truth, but the majority of Americans arenít buying it.

They know whoís really to blame for this mess in Washington thatís caused our government to be shut down. And itís not Democrats or President Obamaóitís the Republican party. Hell, even Ted Cruzís fellow Republicans like John McCain have called out the idiocy of the rhetoric which led to this shutdown.

So when Cruz stands there giving a speech asking why the government is keeping people out of these memorials, someone needs to hand this fool a mirror.

Because itís him and his fellow Republicans that are the reason why these memorials are closed.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/ive-absolu...

Shameful how these losers use our Veteran's for their political agenda.

We won't forget either. bye, bye, teabagging GOP

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
countrygirl has been here a long time and you can think what you like chemtrail. You seem to be coming out of your )8~D> batshit crazy loon sock with every post. YOU write just like her now. Bet you are a serbsock hag like arisock is vernfrau. YOU reek of desperation and just like Uncle Tab said....you idiots don't have an original thought between you. Keep copying my style and spin my slogans that is all you have ugly brawny chemtrail serb HAG. FO loser and your crazy witch sock too.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Talking about desperation and obsession, read your own posts ...CON WITCH...nothing of your crap is worth taking...!!

STFU LIBERAL CON WITCH...!!

IMPEACH OBAMA...!!

Obamacare bad for business ...!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

American Man wrote:
<quoted text>
SURPRISE EVERYBODY!!!!POLITICIANS ARE TERRIBLE PEOPLE!!!!
thanks for pointing that out, Scoop.
YepperZ ...
Political theatre ...

You're right up there with the top comedians ...

;~)
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Cruz, Palin Use Veterans for Photo-op While Blaming Obama for the Shutdown Their Party Caused

At this point in time I think I can safely say that Ted Cruz and Sarah Palin are two people I absolutely despise. For months leading up to the government shutdown, all Ted Cruz did was talk about shutting down the government. In fact, he staged a 21-hour fake filibuster talking about shutting down the government right before shutting down the government. Yet now that the government is shut down, he wants to act as if he had nothing to do with it. He wants to blame President Obama and Democrats for a shutdown he was the ringleader behind.

And Sarah Palin? Well, sheís just a gnat that wonít go away. But as much as I loathe talking about her, she still has a major influence over tea party Republicans like Ted Cruz, who seem to have major influence over the entire Republican party.

Well, these two pathetic excuses for human beings decided to use the Million Vet March in Washington as a staging point for a photo-op to try to turn a movement honoring vets into a way to hijack the event for their own political gains.

So when Cruz stands there giving a speech asking why the government is keeping people out of these memorials, someone needs to hand this fool a mirror.

Because itís him and his fellow Republicans that are the reason why these memorials are closed.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/cruz-palin...

Teabagging CONS own the shutdown. They are losing voters every hour. bye, bye GOP

RIP TEABAGGING GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey AL...!!
Another [DEMOCRAT]...Mayor of San Diego, CA -- pleaded GUILTY today...Bob FilTner...on Sexual-harassment charges...3 women...accused by 17 of them...WHAT a 70 year old DOG...!!
Ya whooo ...
Great news!
:)
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
I’ve Absolutely Had It With This Idiot Ted Cruz

Before writing this, I had simply planned to close my laptop and move on to doing a few other things. That was until I read a single comment Ted Cruz made during his photo-op appearance at the Million Vet March in Washington.

Now his statement is nothing more than him pandering to the obvious right-wing listeners which had gathered around the buffoon, but something about it just struck a nerve and I felt the need to vent against this pathetic excuse for a human being.

During his disgusting attempt to use veterans as a means for political gain, Cruz said to the crowd,¬ďThis is the people¬ís memorial. Let me ask a simple question. Why is the federal government spending money to erect barricades to keep veterans out of this memorial?¬Ē

And that simple moronic statement just sent my blood boiling. Maybe it’s just the fact that after weeks of seeing his sniveling face on television and hearing his whiny voice, I’ve simply had enough of the sociopath from Texas. But I think what ticked me off the most about his statement was the blatant effort he was making to manipulate a crowd which was obviously too ignorant to think for themselves.

After all, it was he who championed this shutdown to begin with. It was his pointless campaign to shutdown the government in an attempt to ¬ďstop Obamacare¬Ē(which they can¬ít, by the way) that caused this shutdown to begin with.

Cruz was one of the leading clowns in the circus which shut down the government, and now that it’s shut down, he wants to play innocent about the real repercussions of an actual government closure?

They know who’s really to blame for this mess in Washington that’s caused our government to be shut down. And it’s not Democrats or President Obama—it’s the Republican party. Hell, even Ted Cruz’s fellow Republicans like John McCain have called out the idiocy of the rhetoric which led to this shutdown.

Because it’s him and his fellow Republicans that are the reason why these memorials are closed.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/ive-absolu...

Shameful how these losers use our Veteran's for their political agenda.

We won't forget either. bye, bye, teabagging GOP

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Palin did the same thing. And as the polls have shown us all, America knows who to blame and get rid of in 2014.

Why else do you think the idiot republicans here are acting so stupid?(More than usual)

They have friends (doubtful I know) or hear people around them as they're at Save-a-Lot cashing in their food stamps and hear people talking about how much dislike regular educated citizens have for the GOP/tea baggies. You just can't change those facts..... End of story.

Look at the crackhead, bringing up low level democrats that should be dealt with. And, guess what? They ARE being dealt with. She can't discuss the things that are happening on a national level because she, like some of stupid, gets owned at every turn.

Divert divert divert.

And how funny will it be when these idiots are crying the voter fraud blues as they've done the last 2 major elections!!

Idiots!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Liberals in state of shock as they realize free health care was another Obama fairy tale.

" Already, there have been several reports of tremendous premium hikes from Obama supporters upon enrolling for Obamacare, even though they haven't had major health issues or medical care. They are truly shocked".

http://www.naturalnews.com :80/042460_liberals_Obamacare_ free_health_care.html#ixzz2hq1 MnPZ6
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking about desperation and obsession, read your own posts ...CON WITCH...nothing of your crap is worth taking...!!
STFU LIBERAL CON WITCH...!!
IMPEACH OBAMA...!!
Obamacare bad for business ...!!
All we have to do is read your bullshit and lucy loon. Why don't you take your burly serb hagass back where you came from? We don't need your traitor foreign ass enjoying our freedoms while condemning the country and our President. You reek of Taliban sludge, you loser puke. Oh yeah, and gfy loser serb hag.

RIP GOP

DITCH THE SERB HAG
&
DITCH MITCH
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Again......A few sample horror stories

Liberals in state of shock as they realize free health care was another Obama fairy tale

http://www.naturalnews.com/042460_liberals_Ob...
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
Again......A few sample horror stories

Liberals in state of shock as they realize free health care was another Obama fairy tale

http://www.naturalnews.com/042460_liberals_Ob...
:-D

You folks are getting a little desperate.

The links alone give that away.

Sure, some people don't want to pay for healthcare. These are the same ones who go to the ER and stick me with the bill.

But let's get to the facts..... If you already have insurance, you're not affected one little bit. So sure, people who have been on a free rise, yes, they're going to be pissed having to pay their own way.

They get mad enough, they'll get back to organizing unions and solve that problem. That's what happened way back in the day.

Thankfully Unions saved EVERYONE back then. Have us 40 hour work weeks, weekends off, vacations, insurance, the list goes on and on.

Of course big business hates unions..... They can't suck up all the money the employees earn for them.

Times are a changing republican idiots..... The GOP has sunk.:-D

And if you idiots let our country default, that civil war you drones always cry about, may actually happen.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Palin did the same thing. And as the polls have shown us all, America knows who to blame and get rid of in 2014.
Why else do you think the idiot republicans here are acting so stupid?(More than usual)
They have friends (doubtful I know) or hear people around them as they're at Save-a-Lot cashing in their food stamps and hear people talking about how much dislike regular educated citizens have for the GOP/tea baggies. You just can't change those facts..... End of story.
Look at the crackhead, bringing up low level democrats that should be dealt with. And, guess what? They ARE being dealt with. She can't discuss the things that are happening on a national level because she, like some of stupid, gets owned at every turn.
Divert divert divert.
And how funny will it be when these idiots are crying the voter fraud blues as they've done the last 2 major elections!!
Idiots!
I remember that dingbat using the biker run to the wall for her political 15 minutes. I wish she would run again. The late night comedy was the best at her expense. Almost as good as Bush's bumbling comments i.e. fool me once....hahahahaha

You are right about the )8~D> batshit crazy loon and her chemtrail serb shadow...divert, divert, divert...and deny, deny, deny. It's like they are ready to take their place with the rest of the minority lemmings for that jump off the cliff. Suicidal lunatic lemmings. bye, bye GOP

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Alison Lundergan Grimes raises $2.5 million, sparking battle of spin

Alison Lundergan Grimes' campaign was thrilled Tuesday morning to announce that the likely Democratic challenger to U.S. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell raised $2.5 million during her campaign's first three months, outpacing McConnell's haul of $2.27 million.

Despite topping McConnell, Grimes' figures were pooh-poohed by Republican operatives and described as "mediocre" by the chairman of the political science department at the University of Kentucky.

UK professor Ernest Yanarella said it was too early to judge whether Grimes would be a successful fundraiser, but he said the amount she reported for the quarter was too low considering she had been traveling to "where the money trees are."

"It's a mediocre number given where she has gone and what important politicos have done to try and open up the wallets and purses of star-power Democrats," Yanarella said. "So it's not good."

Republicans also noted the greater success Grimes' fundraising chief had while working to elect Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren in 2012 and the time Grimes spent out-of-state at fundraisers in glamorous locales.

After Grimes' numbers were released Tuesday morning, first to The Associated Press, both sides dug in to spin the numbers in an effort to win the day's messaging battle.

The stakes are high.

Grimes has made fundraising the main and close-to-only focus of her campaign since entering the race in July. She traveled extensively outside Kentucky to places such as Martha's Vineyard in Massachusetts, Los Angeles and Las Vegas in an effort to put up a big number to show she could generate national interest in her effort to unseat McConnell.

On Tuesday, the Grimes campaign was ecstatic, pointing repeatedly to the bottom line for the third quarter and the fact that Grimes' cash haul was larger than McConnell's. They said they think Grimes is the first challenger to out-raise the longtime senator.

"The record-breaking showing speaks to the overwhelming grass-roots momentum behind Alison's campaign and the fact that people across the political spectrum are tired of Mitch McConnell's out-of-touch, failed leadership," Jonathan Hurst, a senior adviser to Grimes, said in a statement. "Simply put, McConnell is not receiving a passing grade from Kentucky or this nation."

Grimes received contributions from 13,327 individuals from all 50 states and all 120 Kentucky counties, Hurst said.

Republicans argued Tuesday that Grimes was sucking wind, noting that her fundraising team included notable giants in that field from Warren's campaign and the campaigns of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and President Barack Obama.

While Grimes' quarterly victory over McConnell is a short-term win for the Democrat's campaign, her efforts to lower expectations for the quarter were hamstrung by comments from one of her contributors and the impressive record of her fundraising team.

Jeffrey Katzenberg, the head of DreamWorks Animation, hurt the spin effort by saying last month that he raised $1 million for the campaign when Grimes went to Los Angeles to attend a fundraiser the Hollywood mogul hosted.

Grimes also faced comparisons to the fundraising efforts of Warren, the Massachusetts Democrat who employed some of the same fundraisers when she beat Scott Brown in 2012. Warren, a hero to liberals and a national name before she got in the race in 2011, raised $3.1 million during her first fundraising quarter in 2011 and more than $7 million in the first quarter of 2012.

"People like to back a winner, and (Democratic contributors) know McConnell is a seasoned professional," Yanarella said. "Right now they're asking,'Can this person really beat him?'"

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2013/10/15/2877587/al...

I think ole turtleman will beat himself. haha

I hope Ashley Judd campaigns for her.:)

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>I remember that dingbat using the biker run to the wall for her political 15 minutes. I wish she would run again. The late night comedy was the best at her expense. Almost as good as Bush's bumbling comments i.e. fool me once....hahahahaha

You are right about the )8~D> batshit crazy loon and her chemtrail serb shadow...divert, divert, divert...and deny, deny, deny. It's like they are ready to take their place with the rest of the minority lemmings for that jump off the cliff. Suicidal lunatic lemmings. bye, bye GOP

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
LMFAO@Tina Fey on SNL doing Palin. She did it dead on perfect.

And Dana Carvey doing Old Bush, and the ones who did Clinton were ok, but as we all saw. The comedy of republicans was endless! A bottomless pit of hilarity!
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya whooo ...
Great news!
:)
Yup...!!
:-)!!!
Dr Kno

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

American Man wrote:
<quoted text>
what a clever retort. "your stupid, i win"
my "side" dont give a chit who the poster is. i have a front side, and a back side. and you can kiss the latter.
if there was an American Man before, what, day before yesterday. it wasn't me. but i see he left a whole in your heart.
<quoted text>
you know, you could have spent this time......ON TOPIC!!!!smh
<quoted text>
it was me(Hugh)who impersonated you.
you are STILL on this?
(snicker)
yea clever retort for a mor on. Caw caw. That is why it was not stated that way heh? Months ago AM was posting, ah you thought you were original heh? No Hugh did not impersonate me at all. You kno you could have spent all this time on topic too! Snicker snicker now you admitted to doing a no no. Impersonating another poster. What else ya kno? Tell us since ya dumbassss talks too much. Hehehe snicker snicker, oh heck, it is plain ole effing hilarious.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Eric Cantor Blamed By Virginia Colleagues For Prolonging Government Shutdown

WASHINGTON -- Two Virginia congressmen fumed Tuesday about the damage being done to their state by the ongoing government shutdown and laid the blame squarely on a fellow Virginian, House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R), for preventing lawmakers from voting on a bill to immediately end it.

During a press conference, Democratic Reps. Gerry Connolly and Jim Moran said the shutdown has hurt Virginia more than any other state. They pointed out that more than 185,000 Virginia residents are federal employees and federal spending represents about one-third of the state's entire economy. In addition, Virginia is home to a large number of veterans who are now experiencing delays in receiving their benefits.

It's been more than two weeks since the Senate passed a "clean" funding bill to open the government, with no strings attached. Typically, any House member could call up that bill and request a vote. But on Sept. 30, on the eve of the shutdown, Republicans quietly changed the House rules so only one person can bring that bill up: Cantor.

Moran said the rules change was "unprecedented" and has left Virginians, along with every one else, at the hands of Cantor to end the shutdown, even though he refuses to do so. The Senate-passed bill already has the votes to pass in the House and would be signed into law by the president, if it were allowed to get a vote.

"Hardest-hit state in the nation," Moran said. "Yet the one person holding this up is the person who represents the state capital, who is the majority leader of the House."

Connolly said there's "no question" the House has the votes to pass the Senate-passed bill, which is precisely why Republicans altered the rules to prevent anyone but Cantor from bringing it up. The rules change came as part of a broader effort by GOP leaders to use the shutdown as a way to extract other concessions from Democrats.

"Our people are hurting," Connolly said. "The power all along ... has been in the hands of a Virginian. Eric Cantor. So we call on him to use that power and allow a vote to reopen the government and to stop the suffering of our fellow Virginians."

Cantor spokeswoman Megan Whittemore dismissed the Democrats' complaints as them "playing politics" and said the whole point of the rules change was to force Democrats to negotiate on broader budget issues.

ďThe House acted in good faith to open up negotiations with Senate Democrats but [Senate Majority Leader] Harry Reid dismissed the idea of bipartisan talks," Whittemore said. "Democrats' partisan refusal to negotiate should not be rewarded with control of the House floor. While Democrats are playing politics and arguing procedure, Congressman Cantor is working hard to find common ground to reopen the government and provide fairness for all working middle class Virginians."

A previous version of this piece incorrectly identified Eric Cantor as House minority leader. He is majority leader.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/15/eric...

Another reason why Virginia is turning from a red state to BLUE. hahaha

GOP going down..........

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO@Tina Fey on SNL doing Palin. She did it dead on perfect.
And Dana Carvey doing Old Bush, and the ones who did Clinton were ok, but as we all saw. The comedy of republicans was endless! A bottomless pit of hilarity!
Tina doing that dingbat was dead on. I can never get tired of watching those clips. They are hilarious. The repukes have provided more comedy than any Dem ever did. Dana did do Bush Sr. perfectly. The Clinton ones were good too. But they have more material with these bumbling idiots sipping tea. lol

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Dr Kno

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>

But let's get to the facts..... If you already have insurance, you're not affected one little bit. So sure, people who have been on a free rise, yes, they're going to be pissed having to pay their own way.
one point to the line I left. You are telling the biggest lie ever right here. Anyone who has insurance now IS affected and MORE than a little bit. Mine and everyone I know that has insurance whether with work or retired or are in between and paying their choice in insurance out of pocket, that monthly payment has risen by several to a hundred or more dollars. How do you not know this unless you are one who is on gov. funded HC?
I do agree that it will be my pleasure to see those that have got a free ride, get pissed when they have to pay their own way. Those that could but did not.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity is NOT a religion.
It IS a way of life!
Following The Ten Coomandments ...
Had he been doing that, this would NOT have happened.
When evil transpires we are "supposed" to put on:
The Armor of God!
Ephesians 6:10-24
1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
10 ∂[a]Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.11 Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the assaults of the devil.
12 [b]For we wrestle not against flesh and [c]blood, but against [d]principalities, against powers, and against the worldly governors, the princes of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness, which are in the high places.
13 [e]For this cause take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to resist in the [f]evil day, and having finished all things, stand fast.
14 Stand therefore, and your loins girded about with verity, and having on the breastplate of righteousness,
15 And your feet shod with the [g]preparation of the Gospel of peace.
16 Above all, take the shield of Faith, wherewith ye may quench all the fiery darts of the wicked,
17 And take the helmet of Salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
18 And pray always with all manner prayer and supplication in the [h]spirit: and watch thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all Saints,
19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly to publish the secret of the Gospel,
20 Whereof I am the ambassador in bonds, that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.
21 ∂[i]But that ye may also know mine affairs, and what I do, Tychicus my dear brother and faithful minister in the Lord, shall show you of all things.
22 Whom I have sent unto you for the same purpose, that ye might know mine affairs, and that he might comfort your hearts.
23 Peace be with the brethren, and love with faith from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
24 Grace be with all them which love our Lord Jesus Christ, to their [j]immortality, Amen.
"Christianity is NOT a religion"
Did you really just post that?
Sometimes you tickle me :-P

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ky Biscuit Company 2 min GetALife 22
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Mike Duquette 128,613
Beautiful selfies on Facebook 6 min Observer 38
Stivers Center fixes 29 min seen it before 31
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 45 min Hatti_Hollerand 3,787
Any couples into SCAT??? 2 hr Jimney Cricket 8
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Hii 81,570
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••