'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228704 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#129951 Oct 17, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You can't, if you did then Obama would go with him.
Uhm Obama is going in 2016 anyway?
Then there is the "he was born in Hawaii" mess.
so......uuhhmmm, not a problem.
Uncle Tab

United States

#129952 Oct 17, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Bullshit, you're a red-assed communist and the former USSR would be so proud of you.
Right there in print for everyone with common sense to decipher.

Since you have no common sense and are too busy giving Rush ass massages all day listening to his BS, of course you have no common sense.

The GOP failed because of the beliefs of idiots like you.

Guess the majority of the country, plus the majority of republicans who voted to reopen the goverment are communists as well? If in your small feeble mind.... That's a fact..... Leave our country. That's the way we want it. No BS of taking our country hostage like a spoiled kid to get your way.

:-D

Now stomp your foot and have a tantrum about that. It's fun to watch.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#129953 Oct 17, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Yep, the Dumbocrap Party is just a front for the communist party.
I see no problem with ditching Mitch, only if he is replaced by a Tea Party member.
TEAHAD!!!
Is Alison Grimes a Teabagger?

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#129954 Oct 17, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Obama needs a good dose of magnesium to get his head out of his ass!!
So, Your party just got gamed by a man with his head up his a$$?
Uncle Tab

United States

#129955 Oct 17, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Obama needs a good dose of magnesium to get his head out of his ass!!
Nice little temper tantrum.

Can I call them or what?

Can't debate the facts so try go personal with the man.

Still doesn't change one single thing..... When you wake up tomorrow, he's still going to be president. And he'll be president until Ms Hillary moves in.

You're more than welcome to throw a fit about her as well. We're used to it

Heh

Like smacking the glass on a fish tank and scaring the hell out of repubs.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#129956 Oct 17, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Yep, the Dumbocrap Party is just a front for the communist party.
I see no problem with ditching Mitch, only if he is replaced by a Tea Party member.
TEAHAD!!!
What else would a loser teabagging CON say. Suck it up bubba, KY will NOT elect a teabagger. But keep dreaming loser lemming.

RIP TEABAGGING GOP CONS

ALISON 2014

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#129957 Oct 17, 2013
Dale wrote:
Just for shits and giggles, please define communism the explain in detail, with specific proof, goverment website only, proof that backs your claim democrats are changing our country into a communist country.

No excuses, back up what you say and prove to us all how right you are.

(Here goes another republican idiot into hiding LMAO)
Dale

United States

#129958 Oct 17, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhm Obama is going in 2016 anyway?
Then there is the "he was born in Hawaii" mess.
so......uuhhmmm, not a problem.
LMAO!!! You have one problem, Obama was born a citizen of the UK and not eligible for US citizenship.(see 14th amendment)
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#129959 Oct 17, 2013
Lindsey Graham (R-SC) Admits GOP Went Too Far - Pleads for Mercy

No, this is not snark or satire. It's not an Onion article either..........

Whilst GOP aides are taking the lead and throwing Ted Cruz under the bus, at least one of their Senators is following their lead.

Buried deep in a TPM article on the debt deal, we have this little nugget:

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) said he was "proud" of Boehner's handling of the crisis. Then within moments he pleaded with Democrats to bail out the GOP, which he admitted has "screwed up" and "really did go too far" in the shutdown and debt limit standoffs.

"We won't be the last political party to overplay our hand," he said. "It might happen one day on the Democratic side. And if it did, would Republicans, for the good of the country, kinda give a little? We really did go too far. We screwed up. But their response is making things worse, not better."

"would Republicans, for the good of the country, kinda give a little?"

He'll be lucky if he doesn't wake up tomorrow morning with a bloody horse head in his bed.

Beyond that,
I'm..........speechless. So much wrong with what he said. Not least the claim that the GOP would show ANYONE mercy.
Not America, not the world.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/10/15/1247... #

Wants MERCY? lmao, they have a year to ask for mercy....what do you be most of them won't get it. haha PRICELESS

RIP TEABAGGING GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#129960 Oct 17, 2013
Mitch has claimed that the 'bribe' was set up before this 'crisis', so this was nothing more than a convenient coincidence, a treat for the hungry dogs of the MSM.
Uncle Tab

United States

#129961 Oct 17, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You have one problem, Obama was born a citizen of the UK and not eligible for US citizenship.(see 14th amendment)
SCOTUS says you're wrong. And my guess is they know alot more about the 14th Amendment than you do.

That BS was over a long time ago.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#129962 Oct 17, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You have one problem, Obama was born a citizen of the UK and not eligible for US citizenship.(see 14th amendment)
Once again. HIS TERM ENDS IN 2016 SO NOT A PROBLEM IN RELATION TO CRUZ.
What part of born in the US to a US citizen do you not understand?
Oh I get it. You are more of a Constitutional expert than the many judges who have thrown these ridiculous people making these claims out on their butts.
Find some 6th grader to explain the 14th Amendment to you. you wont look like such an idiot.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#129963 Oct 17, 2013
Tea party ringleader admits the GOP shut down the government for nothing

What if I told you that one of the leaders of the tea party strategy to stop Obamacare by shutting down the Federal government didn't actually believe it was possible to repeal Obamacare until 2017 at the earliest but pushed forward with his plan anyway?

You'd probably get pretty mad, right? Shutting down the government over an unrelated policy dispute is bad enough, but if the people shutting the government down didn't even believe that their strategy would work, then they'd be guilty of inflicting pain and creating chaos for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

It might be hard to believe that anyone would admit to such a thing, but Wednesday morning on Fox News, that's exactly what Heritage Action CEO Michael Needham did. He started out by explaining that Republicans had shut down the government because they don't want to "allow" Obamacare to "go forward" because they believe it must be stopped "before January 1":

The reason the government is shut down is Obamacare is unfair, it's unaffordable, it's unworkable, every single day there's more evidence of that coming out. House Republicans have remained strong in saying we are not going to let this bill go forward. We're not going to allow this to be inflicted on the American people.[...]

I think that almost every member of the House Republican conference, if not all of them, is deeply concerned about Obamacare, and knows that we have to do something before January 1 to stop it.

Then, less than sixty seconds later, he admitted that this strategy was doomed:

Well, everybody knows that we're not going to be able to repeal this law until 2017, and that we have to win the Senate and win the White House.
Well, as infuriating as the GOP nihilistic strategy has been, one thing is for sure: It's now a whole lot less likely that come 2017, they'll still be in control of the House¬ólet alone the Senate or Presidency.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/10/16/1247...

DEMS got something.....more votes.

RIP TEABAGGING GOP

DITCH MITCH
Dale

Wichita, KS

#129964 Oct 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for shits and giggles, please define communism the explain in detail, with specific proof, goverment website only, proof that backs your claim democrats are changing our country into a communist country.
No excuses, back up what you say and prove to us all how right you are.
(Here goes another republican idiot into hiding LMAO)
LMAO!!! Why should I duplicate what you have already posted, is your mind that far gone?
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#129965 Oct 17, 2013
Dumbass BIRTHERS.....

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#129966 Oct 17, 2013
RayOne wrote:
Mitch has claimed that the 'bribe' was set up before this 'crisis', so this was nothing more than a convenient coincidence, a treat for the hungry dogs of the MSM.

You have it bad for the MSM reporting the FACTS don't you?

Poor little dumb bastard has nothing to say about what democrats stopped from happening, and all you can comment on is that the MSM shouldn't report McConnel getting 2 billion bucks for voting with democrats?

Shouldn't you be more pissed off that he shouldn't have taken the 2 billion and thought of the welfare of his country first over his district?

Never mind..... That's why you idiots have the lowest approval ratings in history.... Idiotic train of thought as yours I completely understand why you're all looked at as dumbasses.
Uncle Tab

United States

#129967 Oct 17, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Why should I duplicate what you have already posted, is your mind that far gone?
Heh

Didn't think you'd step up to that challenge.

Just for the hell of it, when did you post it? What's the post number?

I'm guessing you'll give another excuse, and it's fun watching you do it over and over.

Typical republican BS with nothing to back it up.

But..... You can't back it up.

Bahahahahaha

Fish in a bucket. It doesn't get any easier.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#129968 Oct 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
SCOTUS says you're wrong. And my guess is they know alot more about the 14th Amendment than you do.
That BS was over a long time ago.
LMAO!!! The USSC can not change the meaning of the constitution, that takes an amendment.
Here is a little thing out of Wong Kim Ark v. US, para 34, that completely shows the USSC violated the constitution.

Nor can it be doubted that it is the inherent right of every independent nation to determine for itself, and according to its own constitution and laws, what classes of persons shall be entitled to its citizenship.

The very moment that Obama was born he was a citizen of his father's country, this automatically invalidated his ability to become a citizen of the US, unless he be naturalized. Yep, you have a communist alien sitting in the White House.
Hugh Jasoal

Columbia, KY

#129969 Oct 17, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn`t run off , been having a bad flue attack.
Two weeks now.
To start with, Obama called the Repubs in to talk about the Health Reform, way back when. Then he sent them home and gave them nothing. Just wasted time .NOTHING!!
Since then over 100 bills for jobs, many bills for whatever, and Harry Reid put them all in his can. That help??
i asked about 'BILLS INTRODUCED BY THE GOP'
so you cant name one then? thats all i wanted to know, thanks.

feel better old man!
Hugh Jasoal

Columbia, KY

#129970 Oct 17, 2013
Dr Kno wrote:
<quoted text>Go for it! You just want to argue. You are too busy accusing me of being here before and another poster. That is being infantile and not the subject or object of the real debate. Go waste your time. Whatever you come up with would be a lie. You have already brought up most of my posts. Exception, the one that kept getting removed from last night. Sissyboy, you and Uncle saw it for a short time, I am sure. Yea, you are a big time BSer.
alright, here we go. this is gonna be fun since i went back and read it all again. please notice the difference in the amount of name calling between you and me k?

it all starts at page 5667. again, as i said. you were saying fed funds were being used for peoples "mistakes and transgressions", actually calling people "pompous asses". didn't you accuse someone else of that? again, please note the name calling in your posts.

page 5669 is the first time i reply to you. with link to executive order by pres. And no name calling.

page 5670 is where you made your abrupt party jump and proceeded to call Uncle Tab, and i quote, "DumbAssssssss". now that's not like you. i eluded to the fact that you can be an asshole on that same page but didnt really call you one.

on to page 5671 where you had this nugget
Dr Kno wrote:
<quoted text>ummm, owned. Hehehehe both. lol taxpayers paying for abortions via Medicaid.
when i had already shown you that only rape, incest, and danger to mother is covered federally. you then called UT a bitch. hmmm
i responded to the above reply with the link to factcheck showing you how much federal funds to PP are spent on abortions. 3% in case you forgot. and with no name calling. but, later on the page you called crow___, you guessed it....dumbassss then more of your superior debate skills are displayed

5672 starts with me asking you to pick a topic to discuss (i am still going by american man at this point) i did call you an idiot later, but you WERE accusing me of being someone else and going on with a bunch of nonsensical gibberish, so i feel it was warranted. the rest of your replies, well you can see for yourself.

on 5673 you claim to be some kind of hacker that can trace ips lmao

5674 is where i give you my mission statement (with no names) and officially switch back to Hugh

nothing for a couple pages( licking wounds i imagine) 5676 you respond to the above by calling me an imbecile and blaming me for other peoples posts. then call those other posters a "sick bitch" and a "tard"

in 5677, i respond to you without calling you one name.
5678 your response includes calling me a "moron" and your favorite "dumbassss" and calling CONS, what was it "Clueless uneducated trash"

you can read on from there, its just more dribble from you trying to get my attention. i really dont have the time to keep pointing out how hypocritical you are. you can see that for yourself.

so, for the last time. if you want to have an adult conversation. lets do it. i will call you no names if you afford me the same courtesy. if not, like i said, this gets old to me after a while. just because of childish behavior like you have displayed. and i am about done with it.

thank you, and i will looking forward to hearing from you.

sincerely
Hugh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Three liquor stores in bville 2 min john 14
Live music june 30th at the oven mitt knox stre... 4 min john 1
TreadzTireCenter 11 min BigDawg 12
Southeastern Kentucky Militia now recruiting ... (Jan '11) 20 min OhSure 50
Kentucky holds hearing on proposed health overhaul 43 min suicide 5
tara 48 min I know her the best 14
Female Trump Supporters "break the internet"...WOW 1 hr suicide 7
KCHS principal 7 hr Gravy 29

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web