'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 5,655)

Showing posts 113,081 - 113,100 of144,838
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
To change story ...
On a KILLING

More Details Emerge In Danville Murder Arrest
To read the entire affidavit,***click here.

http://www.lex18.com/news/more-details-emerge...

***Copy of Affadavit from LEX 18 ...
[PDF]
http://www.lex18.com/images/boyle_docs.pdf
Saw that.... A minister at that!!

Says alot of the religious zealots in Danville.

Worthless bastard!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

spOko wrote:
<quoted text>You poor dumb redneck obviously have a very hard time understanding democracy! It is messy and complicated but mostly we agree that, many times, we must go along with the majority even if we do not agree. Women have the constitutional right to choose - like it or not! Why don't you move to North Korea you'll fit right in with your attitude!!
A democracy or a republic?

Hey crackhead..... We live in a democracy or a republic?

(This should be funny to watch LOL)
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Uncle Tab, I have been trying to catch up and each page I've read I hit last page before going to the next and watch them change all the flaming nuts and x's I give them. They fix all theirs and change yours (like mine) before I get back after the next page. Hilarious. 4 or 5 arisocks and those two loons (if it indeed is two) Arisock's melting down isn't he with all his names and spinning locations. I see he is still fixated on you as well as calling American Man cupcake. haha Next he will bring out his shaved wrestler dude sock. He is a sick pervert. Every post under every name/location reeks with his words and handywork. He is a real pos.

He won't post that email and we know why. haha

You, Crow, American Man and Injudgement were schooling the hell out of those idiots. Big laughs with the comeback and big laughs for their deception, desperation, and death of the teabagging CONS.

Hope you are enjoying the cool day. Rain is on it's way here. I had a lovely day helping my nephew and his wife's move with my sister. Big fun. Fresh air through a new house. Lining shelves and unpacking. Family stopping by bringing food. A full day of it with more to come. Looking forward to seeing all the color on the trees as they slowly give way to fall. Loving that retirement life. I mean that UNION NEGOTIATED retirement. They are the best kind right? They hate that about us as they demonstrate on a post by post basis. haha Loving mine.

I have some more reading to do in between getting some dinner going. I hope you stay on him. He is a demented Sybil.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

Loving it. haha

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
Well, it was kinda easy to do. Remember the other day when I said just ignore him? Well, I knew he'd try harder and harder to try to get my attention.(I find it odd that a 'man' would try so hard to get another mans attention on the Internet, but we've all seen son of stupid pay ALOT of attention to men on this board. Begging men to click on links and all so he could PM them) and it worked just fine. I've throw a couple son of stupid jabs out there just to egg him in a bit and he fell hook line and sinker.:-D

And, as usual, calling his dumb ass out on that email he lies about...... He does everything possible to divert away from it. Why does he hide his 'proof' in such a way?? But then again, what else can he do after we've caught him in so many lies and ran him off this board? The brave Internet marine snakes back in using our names..... If he wasn't ashamed that we owned him so often, why sneak back in? Be proud of who you are son of stupid. LMAO

it's no surprise to me whatsoever that the republican approval ratings are tanking out...... Look what it's driven these imbeciles have had to stoop to to post here?:-D

It's just sad.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>Good one, I wonder if all his post demonstrating his IT skills while he played Avatar King for the weekend is still back there on 20 July bragging and posting all those characters like he is now. Cracking eh? haha His meds needs adjusted and he needs supervision. What a loser like the )8~D> batshit crazy loon and the loser repuke minions.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
It's sad that these people are so ignorant. And when they're backed into a corner, they're ignorant asses keep repeating 'I owned you blah blah blah) then run off to a baseball game?

:-D a dumb republican will believe that for sure.

He also said he's never said he had my IP address LMAO He called me Paul for weeks and AGAIN, I backed him into a corner and told him to post all my info.... That's when he pulled the Houdini and disappeared until recently.

It's just fun pointing out how much of a bitch he is.

Keyboard hero at its best.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Worthless bastard!!
Christianity is NOT a religion.
It IS a way of life!

Following The Ten Coomandments ...

Had he been doing that, this would NOT have happened.

When evil transpires we are "supposed" to put on:

The Armor of God!

Ephesians 6:10-24
1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

10 ¶[a]Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.11 Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the assaults of the devil.

12 [b]For we wrestle not against flesh and [c]blood, but against [d]principalities, against powers, and against the worldly governors, the princes of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness, which are in the high places.

13 [e]For this cause take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to resist in the [f]evil day, and having finished all things, stand fast.

14 Stand therefore, and your loins girded about with verity, and having on the breastplate of righteousness,

15 And your feet shod with the [g]preparation of the Gospel of peace.

16 Above all, take the shield of Faith, wherewith ye may quench all the fiery darts of the wicked,

17 And take the helmet of Salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 And pray always with all manner prayer and supplication in the [h]spirit: and watch thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all Saints,

19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly to publish the secret of the Gospel,

20 Whereof I am the ambassador in bonds, that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

21 ¶[i]But that ye may also know mine affairs, and what I do, Tychicus my dear brother and faithful minister in the Lord, shall show you of all things.

22 Whom I have sent unto you for the same purpose, that ye might know mine affairs, and that he might comfort your hearts.

23 Peace be with the brethren, and love with faith from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

24 Grace be with all them which love our Lord Jesus Christ, to their [j]immortality, Amen.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Gov Beshear would NOT BE IN OFFICE
if it wasn't for the Republicans ...
WE,
Disliked Williams in a BIG way!
AND
his running mate
Richie Farmer charged with 42 counts of violating Kentucky ethics laws
Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2013/03/18/2562888/ri...
You best THANK a Republican ...
)8~D>
hahaha YOU have got to be kidding. Let me remind you why KENTUCKIANS were sorry they elected a repuke con after 30 years of DEMS. hahaha YOU are nuts lucy loon.

Governor's Troubles Threaten G.O.P. in Kentucky

FRANKFORT, Ky.— The real risk in noodling, which involves sticking your arm into a catfish nesting hole and yanking out whatever swallows your fist, is not in getting caught doing it out of season, but in reaching too far into the hole and getting snagged by spiny fins.

Just consider the case of Gov. Ernie Fletcher of Kentucky.
A year ago, after being accused of illegally forcing Democrats out of state Civil Service jobs and giving the jobs to political loyalists, Mr. Fletcher, a Republican, dismissed the charges as little worse than noodling in March.(Noodling is legal only from June 1 to Aug. 31.)

But 15 indictments later, Mr. Fletcher's administration — including his self-titled Disciples, accused of being the ringleaders of the patronage scheme — is still feeling the sting as his approval ratings drop below 30 percent.

Most of his former backers, including his mentor, Senator Mitch McConnell, have distanced themselves from him, and Democrats point to the case as another example of Republican corruption and overreach. Mr. Fletcher was indicted on three misdemeanor charges; while on vacation in Florida in early June, he had his lawyer enter a plea of not guilty.

The accusations have threatened to reverse a tide that Republicans in the state have worked for more than a decade to turn in their favor. With the party controlling the State Senate and just shy of a majority in the House, many Republicans viewed Mr. Fletcher's easy victory in 2003 as the dawning of a new political era for the Bluegrass State.

The charges against Mr. Fletcher — conspiracy, official misconduct and political discrimination — were brought on May 11. The 14 other members of his administration who have been indicted are charged with a total of 23 felonies and 60 misdemeanors for, among other things, criminal conspiracy and evidence tampering. In August 2005, Mr. Fletcher issued a blanket pardon protecting everyone in his administration but himself from prosecution.

The governor is permitted to fill 4,000 political jobs. But the attorney general says Mr. Fletcher sought to fill many of the state's 32,000 merit-based jobs with political allies.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/06/20/us/20kentuc...

Thank the republiCONS???? hahahahahaha Have you been sucking on the chemtrail fog too with your Jose' in hand? lmao@delusional lucy loon

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Doing what repukes do best....DECEIVE

AND a good buddy of ole turtleman

KY: Governor Ernie Fletcher Indicted

Matt Singer on May 11, 2006 - 5:04pm
The culture of corruption runs deep in many statehouses. Kentucky's Governor Ernie Fletcher (R) has been indicted for conspiracy, official misconduct, and political discrimination. There are an additional fourteen indictments returned by the grand jury under seal. Thankfully, principled leaders are rolling up their sleeves and Cleaning Up Our Statehouses -- Progressive States and our coalition partners will be discussing exciting ideas for reform in Concord, NH tomorrow with nearly 150 legislators, activists, and leaders from around New England. It should be a great event.
http://www.progressivestates.org/blog/249/ky-...

OH, DON'T FORGET ABOUT THIS ONE....butt of jokes for a week on latenight....PRICELESS

an embarrassment for KENTUCKY.

Plane That Caused Capitol Evacuation Nearly Shot Down

The top general at the North American Aerospace Defense Command was on the telephone and prepared to order an F-16 fighter to shoot down an unidentified plane that turned out to be carrying the governor of Kentucky to former president Ronald Reagan's funeral last month, according to two federal security officials briefed separately about the incident.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles...

hahahaha remember that like it was yesterday. Dumbass CONS

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> girl.......you are out there!
a piece of work. A a waste of time.
She is definitely a )8~D> batshit crazy loon.

Welcome back countrygirl. We missed you. Especially that chemtrail serb hag. She talks about you all the time. She thinks I am you, crow....etc..you know their little sock game they play. hahaha

Have a good night.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
Chris Matthews Nails It:“It’s Hatred,” Not Politics Behind Strong GOP Opposition to President Obama

Matthews didn’t hold back when he said it was “hatred,” not politics, that’s fueling such intense opposition to President Obama.

And itÂ’s the truth. While Democrats and Republicans have always bickered, IÂ’ve never seen such a level of vile hatred as

It’s like a saying I’ve heard quite a few times since Barack Obama became president —“Republicans hate Obama more than they love America.” Now, it’s up for debate whether or not they actually love America. I maintain they love a version of the United States they wished existed but doesn’t—but that’s a topic for another article.

But I really do feel that these people hate President Obama to such an irrational level that they would rather see this country burn to the ground if it meant they got to oppose something he supports. They donÂ’t care about facts or reality, they hate Obama.

And thatÂ’s all that seems to matter.

Oh, the government was shut down for a pointless reason? Who cares. We hate Obama.

The United States might default on its debt, causing possible economic catastrophe which might hurt the lives of millions of Americans? Who cares. We hate Obama.

Hell, I remember when we killed Osama bin Laden — even at a point which should have been apolitical, many of them quickly went into “Obama deserves no credit” mode to oppose giving him any credit.

Some basically said that since he didnÂ’t pull the trigger, he didnÂ’t deserve any credit for anything. Even at a point where our country finally got the most wanted man in the world, Republicans found a way to try to attack Obama.

I really feel that if President Obama ran into a burning building to save 25 orphans, Republicans would find a way to attack him for trying to put firefighters out of business, or some other asinine response.

Where does this hatred come from? Well, undoubtedly it comes from the fact that heÂ’s half black. Sure, Republicans will fight tooth and nail to claim that his race has nothing to do with their hatred toward him, but theyÂ’re full of crap.

I live in Texas, I see the racism constantly. I canÂ’t count how many times IÂ’ve heard President Obama called some kind of derogatory name for African Americans. Now, IÂ’m not saying all Republicans who oppose President Obama are racists, but I do believe a large part of the opposition to him (especially from the tea party) has to do with his race.

Because like Chris Matthews said, it’s no longer about politics. It’s about a pure, unwavering “hatred” of President Obama.

I really believe many of these Republicans would rather see this country reduced to ashes rather than get behind anything the president supports.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/chris-matt...

teabagging GOP owns racism now.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Matthews is out there sometimes.... But on this one, he's 100% correct.

We see it every day here.

When is the last time ANY republican on this board has shared a great republican bill or anything positive a republican has done for our country! NOT against what the President is doing!! They can't because it never happens.

I agree that the majority of republicans are racist trash and still living in the 50s and 60s

And in the decades to come history books will point that out. And you can't rewrite history racist republicans. No matter how hard you try.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Worthless bastard!!
Hell Uncle Tab, you know that crazy witch probably went to his church. Maybe he taught her to quote the Bible one minute and spew hate, gloom and doom in the next. Murdering CON

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Christianity is NOT a religion.
It IS a way of life!

Following The Ten Coomandments ...

Had he been doing that, this would NOT have happened.

When evil transpires we are "supposed" to put on:

The Armor of God!

Ephesians 6:10-24
1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

10 ¶[a]Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.11 Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the assaults of the devil.

12 [b]For we wrestle not against flesh and [c]blood, but against [d]principalities, against powers, and against the worldly governors, the princes of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness, which are in the high places.

13 [e]For this cause take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to resist in the [f]evil day, and having finished all things, stand fast.

14 Stand therefore, and your loins girded about with verity, and having on the breastplate of righteousness,

15 And your feet shod with the [g]preparation of the Gospel of peace.

16 Above all, take the shield of Faith, wherewith ye may quench all the fiery darts of the wicked,

17 And take the helmet of Salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 And pray always with all manner prayer and supplication in the [h]spirit: and watch thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all Saints,

19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly to publish the secret of the Gospel,

20 Whereof I am the ambassador in bonds, that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

21 ¶[i]But that ye may also know mine affairs, and what I do, Tychicus my dear brother and faithful minister in the Lord, shall show you of all things.

22 Whom I have sent unto you for the same purpose, that ye might know mine affairs, and that he might comfort your hearts.

23 Peace be with the brethren, and love with faith from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

24 Grace be with all them which love our Lord Jesus Christ, to their [j]immortality, Amen.
Blah blah blah..... A religious zealot killed 3 ppl.

And surprise surprise.... Used a gun and there were children there.

Spin it anyway you want..... Can't argue facts.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sad that these people are so ignorant. And when they're backed into a corner, they're ignorant asses keep repeating 'I owned you blah blah blah) then run off to a baseball game?
He also said he's never said he had my IP address LMAO He called me Paul for weeks and AGAIN, I backed him into a corner and told him to post all my info.... That's when he pulled the Houdini and disappeared until recently.
I remember and you gave him permission to post his detective work and like always he ran off and created another sock and FAILED at his little IP game he worked so hard those couple weekends to prove. Remember, he was even pm'ing ILIH and stalking her like the pervert does Calvin? hahaha He does live in a warped fantasy world. He is too easy to spot. Yep, keyboard hero in his own jello mind and that of his half wit loons. lol

Still lmao@the )8~D> batshit crazy loon thinking the minority helped get a DEMOCRAT Governor after that fiasco Fletcher. hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Dr Kno

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

American Man wrote:
<quoted text>
if what you think you know is that i lived in russellville, then you, like *uncletab*... know exactly.....DICK!!!!
full disclosure....
i only come here to mess with you people for about a week or two ever 4-6 months. it gets old to me pretty quick. this last stint i have used the name Hugh Jasoal, and American Man (this one i was gonna use to be a mirror twin of AL, but i couldnt make myself be THAT dumb) oh and "go proxy yourself" for a joke.
i am not from russellville, dont know about any stumpy crap.
sure as hell dont know what leitch is. is that leitchfield you're referring to? that's what my location shows when i use my phone to post. it's actually almost 2 hrs from where i live. you thinking im someone im not is pretty damn funny though. shows just how imbecilic you really are.
i know it gets old when these people are verbally beating the chit out of you. but i promise, i am not one of them. i am all alone. still beating the chit out of you.
so stop trying to guess who everyone is, and get educated on what is happening in reality. then no one can make you look stupid.
thanks for being stupid. You talk too much! Thanks. Kno that I thank you for playing. Imbecil. As for the beating, I just beat you and you kno what else? Your side is the one who is so concerned about what poster is who. Ask republiCONS. It is in every post along with her, against terms of service, spam. Oh and American Man did post from Russellville maybe you are not original or you are a liar. You were easy ya kno. Hehehe
Dr Kno

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
She is definitely a )8~D> batshit crazy loon.
Welcome back countrygirl. We missed you. Especially that chemtrail serb hag. She talks about you all the time. She thinks I am you, crow....etc..you know their little sock game they play. hahaha
Have a good night.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
you poor under educated hick. Your words and posting prove it, poor thing.

Here you go American Man, the above, is a fine example.
Dr Kno

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
funny how you are the very one that has said that all day accusing posters of being a son of stupid...whoever that is! Duh. Now who is dumb besides being a liar?
Dr Kno

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember and you gave him permission to post his detective work and like always he ran off and created another sock and FAILED at his little IP game he worked so hard those couple weekends to prove. Remember, he was even pm'ing ILIH and stalking her like the pervert does Calvin? hahaha He does live in a warped fantasy world. He is too easy to spot. Yep, keyboard hero in his own jello mind and that of his half wit loons. lol
Still lmao@the )8~D> batshit crazy loon thinking the minority helped get a DEMOCRAT Governor after that fiasco Fletcher. hahaha
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
American Man are you here? Are you reading? Here is the real crazy loon who cannot simply stay on topic. The other side can play too idiot.
Dr Kno

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell Uncle Tab, you know that crazy witch probably went to his church. Maybe he taught her to quote the Bible one minute and spew hate, gloom and doom in the next. Murdering CON
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
I kno you are one sick b. itch! You just proved it again, you under and uneducated bigot.
Dr Kno

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it was kinda easy to do. Remember the other day when I said just ignore him? Well, I knew he'd try harder and harder to try to get my attention.(I find it odd that a 'man' would try so hard to get another mans attention on the Internet, but we've all seen son of stupid pay ALOT of attention to men on this board. Begging men to click on links and all so he could PM them) and it worked just fine. I've throw a couple son of stupid jabs out there just to egg him in a bit and he fell hook line and sinker.:-D
And, as usual, calling his dumb ass out on that email he lies about...... He does everything possible to divert away from it. Why does he hide his 'proof' in such a way?? But then again, what else can he do after we've caught him in so many lies and ran him off this board? The brave Internet marine snakes back in using our names..... If he wasn't ashamed that we owned him so often, why sneak back in? Be proud of who you are son of stupid. LMAO
it's no surprise to me whatsoever that the republican approval ratings are tanking out...... Look what it's driven these imbeciles have had to stoop to to post here?:-D
It's just sad.
..........kno, knows there are no boundaries with this tard! Hehehehe
It is more than just sad. Look at where you go and stoop so low in doing so! Ding ding ding....hello is anyone home in your noggin?
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthews is out there sometimes.... But on this one, he's 100% correct.
We see it every day here.
When is the last time ANY republican on this board has shared a great republican bill or anything positive a republican has done for our country! NOT against what the President is doing!! They can't because it never happens.
I agree that the majority of republicans are racist trash and still living in the 50s and 60s
And in the decades to come history books will point that out. And you can't rewrite history racist republicans. No matter how hard you try.
I agree, I don't watch him or Maddow but see them on other shows...like The Daily Show, Stephen Colbert, Bill Maher, Jay Leno and he is 100% right on that analogy. They hate the President more than they love AMERICA. They prove it every day. Yes, the history books will put them right up there with the KKK history, owned by the repukes now.

Sad they hate him so bad they would default and cause our country harm while starting a ripple effect across the World. Just like the stock market today and the warning already of being downgraded again. Those worthless teabagging CONS will pay come elections time.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha YOU have got to be kidding. Let me remind you why KENTUCKIANS were sorry they elected a repuke con after 30 years of DEMS. hahaha YOU are nuts lucy loon.
Governor's Troubles Threaten G.O.P. in Kentucky
FRANKFORT, Ky.— The real risk in noodling, which involves sticking your arm into a catfish nesting hole and yanking out whatever swallows your fist, is not in getting caught doing it out of season, but in reaching too far into the hole and getting snagged by spiny fins.
Just consider the case of Gov. Ernie Fletcher of Kentucky.
A year ago, after being accused of illegally forcing Democrats out of state Civil Service jobs and giving the jobs to political loyalists, Mr. Fletcher, a Republican, dismissed the charges as little worse than noodling in March.(Noodling is legal only from June 1 to Aug. 31.)
But 15 indictments later, Mr. Fletcher's administration — including his self-titled Disciples, accused of being the ringleaders of the patronage scheme — is still feeling the sting as his approval ratings drop below 30 percent.
Most of his former backers, including his mentor, Senator Mitch McConnell, have distanced themselves from him, and Democrats point to the case as another example of Republican corruption and overreach. Mr. Fletcher was indicted on three misdemeanor charges; while on vacation in Florida in early June, he had his lawyer enter a plea of not guilty.
The accusations have threatened to reverse a tide that Republicans in the state have worked for more than a decade to turn in their favor. With the party controlling the State Senate and just shy of a majority in the House, many Republicans viewed Mr. Fletcher's easy victory in 2003 as the dawning of a new political era for the Bluegrass State.
The charges against Mr. Fletcher — conspiracy, official misconduct and political discrimination — were brought on May 11. The 14 other members of his administration who have been indicted are charged with a total of 23 felonies and 60 misdemeanors for, among other things, criminal conspiracy and evidence tampering. In August 2005, Mr. Fletcher issued a blanket pardon protecting everyone in his administration but himself from prosecution.
The governor is permitted to fill 4,000 political jobs. But the attorney general says Mr. Fletcher sought to fill many of the state's 32,000 merit-based jobs with political allies.
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/06/20/us/20kentuc...
Thank the republiCONS???? hahahahahaha Have you been sucking on the chemtrail fog too with your Jose' in hand? lmao@delusional lucy loon
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
ha ha ha ...

I could NOT stand Ernie Fletcher and his minions :)

He WAS as dumb as you libTARDS!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 113,081 - 113,100 of144,838
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who wrecked out route 6 17 min Neighbor 2
Hobby Lobby ruling!! 1 hr bam 12
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 1 hr Fillus 382
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Religion What A Crock 127,934
Richard and Sarah hicks 2 hr seriously 20
Richard hicks and Becky Abner 2 hr Truth 1
KC Basketball Coach 3 hr Whatever 54
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••