'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 253484 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#129655 Oct 16, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so fast LIBERAL COW...!!!!!
Oh lQQkie, it's the burly manly serb hag.

Did you just wake up from your chemtrail induced fog? hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#129656 Oct 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from someone WHO uses 'a' for 'an'...
an ... always before a word that starts with a vowel!
a-e-i-o-u ... VOWELS ...
You "ain't" worth my time :)
Ta ta ...
WOW! You found a grammatical error.
Are you trying to show how brilliant you are, or simply trying to cover for not having a clue how to debate a point?
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#129659 Oct 16, 2013
ROTFLMAO....I hope he does. Maybe he can ask the village idiot to be his running mate. hahahahahahaha

Get Ready For The Show: Ted Nugent Just Might Run For President

Did you think the GOP could sink no lower with its bids for the White House with the 2008 ticket containing everyone’s favorite village idiot, Sarah Palin? Or maybe you enjoyed the veritable circus that was the clown car of candidates in 2012. Either way, you ain’t seen nothing yet. Want to know why? Because Ted Nugent has just hinted at a possible Presidential bid, that’s why.

Will Ted Nugent really run for president?

The 64-year-old rocker is no stranger to political controversy. Nugent has been known to be a staunch supporter of the right; hell, he even got into a bit of trouble with the Feds for things he said during the 2012 presidential election season regarding the idea of President Obama taking the White House again. So, you might ask, what makes us think that Nugent might want to take a shot at the White House.

Well, things Nugent said himself, actually. CBS Detroit reports that Nugent said the following in an interview with the Washington Post:

Hi, I’m Ted Nugent. I have nine children from seven women, and I’m running for president.
Now, that reads like a potential slogan, does it not? And for those who might be thinking he was joking here, he wasn’t. After a pause for some water, Nugent continued:

Yeah, I’m thinking about it.

The Hair Makes The Man

Nugent has also cut off the ponytail that he is known for, and traded it for a much more conservative look, as is evidenced by a photo on his current wife’s Instagram.

So, there ya have it, folks. Ted Nugent, the Motor City Madman, just might actually run for president. I know it’s a long shot, but I want him to do it. I also want him to get the nomination. Know why? The GOP is already a trainwreck with the lowest approval ratings in recent memory, perhaps ever. An epic fail like this would just pretty- much seal the deal of making these morons the laughing stock of America.

For the love of all that is holy, please let this happen. If there is anything I love more than an entertaining, exciting, stay-on-the-edge of your seat election season, it is an election season where the GOP has fallen apart before the first poll results are even announced, and there isn’t a snowball’s chance in hell of anything but a win for the Democrats.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/10/15/ted-n...

Like cutting his 40 year old ponytail makes him look less like the nutjob he is and Presidential. hahahahahahaha rotf

Late night would have a field day with his crazyass.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#129660 Oct 16, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
she does have that cat lady stench to her doesn't she!
:-D
You can always spot a crazy cat lady.
I doubt cats would stay with that loon. lol

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#129661 Oct 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll leave you with THESE 'special' quotes ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =814QnE7yhtsXX
a person WOULD NEED meds if they LIVED with dwIdioTs like you libTARDS!
Thank God I don't have to ...
)8~D>
ta ta ...
You can't fix stupid , but you can sedate it.

Get to the store and stock up on your Jose'.

lib·er·al
[ líbb&#601;r&#601;l ]
broad-minded: tolerant of different views and standards of behavior in others

progressive politically or socially: favoring gradual reform, especially political reforms that extend democracy, distribute wealth more evenly, and protect the personal freedom of the individual

generous: freely giving money, time, or some other asset

Synonyms: open-minded, broad-minded, moderate, noninterventionist, freethinking, tolerant, laissez-faire

PROUD TO BE LIBERAL:

because greed, hate, and fear just don't work for me.

It sure beats being a fright Right Wing Nut Job like you loser lemmings.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH THE WITCH
&
DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#129662 Oct 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
You dwIdioTs are getting "MORE" boring ...

Taking a break ...

;~)
Have to make a note here.

Challenged her to a debate using only FACTS backed up by goverment sites.... And as usual, the crackhead runs.

Like that's a surprised. I've pointed out many times how these people are stupid cowards.
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#129663 Oct 16, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh lQQkie, it's the burly manly serb hag.
Did you just wake up from your chemtrail induced fog? hahaha
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Rod Blagojevic is Serb too and a [DEMOCRAT] in jail..........Chicago thug same as your president.
I didn't care he was from old country. I was not defending him just because of that...!!!!!!!

See criminal is criminal...no matter what...!!

So you're constantly after me because according to you ...I hate more Obama than I love America ??
Does that mean some of you hated Bush or Reagan more than you love America ...is that how everything works in your America ...not in my free America.

"FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA"...Obama's America ...

You bet your Liberal sorry ass, NO I don't like it...

You can scream, you can cry, you can true blue, I'm not going anywhere ...I'm here to stay and I have same rights you do...and you can't do a damn thing to me but KISS KISS my Serbian behind, you RACIST PIG...!! Drop dead...!!

See, you're so dumb, unininformed and easy...!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#129664 Oct 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Coming from someone WHO uses 'a' for 'an'...

an ... always before a word that starts with a vowel!

a-e-i-o-u ... VOWELS ...

You "ain't" worth my time :)

Ta ta ...
Or..... The first opinion?

A opinion
B opinion
C opinion....

But hey..... Anything to appear like you're smart huh?

republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#129665 Oct 16, 2013
haha, turtle man schooling Canadian crazed cruz...PRICELESS

Mitch McConnell Schools Ted Cruz On How The Game Is Played

WASHINGTON -- More concerned with attacks from the left than the right and eager, as always, to dominate the inside game, Kentucky Sen. Mitch McConnell became the functional head of the Republican Party over the last week as he led behind-the-scenes negotiations to reach a spending and debt deal.

He risked becoming a punching bag for the tea party and its loudest leader, Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas. But McConnell did not seem to mind -- even though in his 2014 reelection race, he has a tea party challenger, businessman Matt Bevin of Louisville.

"This notion that McConnell is hiding under the desk because of Matt Bevin and the tea party is a lazy Washington media narrative and it isn't true," said one of the Senate minority leader's top aides. "This deal shows that McConnell has one goal, which is to get things done."

If this week is any indication, it's Cruz who should be careful in taking on McConnell, a five-term Senate veteran whose syrupy voice and turtle-slow demeanor hide a combative political mind.

McConnell isolated and neutralized Cruz by meeting quietly and carefully with small groups of GOP senators over the last week, and then took soundings at lunches and conferences -- all the while essentially working around Cruz and his handful of top lieutenants. McConnell deployed a novel buddy system, in which about 10 GOP senators worked privately in pairs with friends across the aisle to sound out various provisions of the deal.

When Democratic Senate leader Harry Reid and McConnell announced the deal, Cruz was left to hurry to the microphones to decry it as a sellout, even while he claimed with a straight face that he had never sought delay for its own sake.

In fact, that is exactly what Cruz ended up doing for two weeks -- only not on Wednesday.

McConnell defended the Senate deal, the chief feature of which, by his accounting, was the fact that it did not alter the severe spending cuts that Congress imposed under the sequestration mechanism of 2011. His aides also said that the deal contains a small hike in the debt ceiling and a shorter "continuing resolution" to keep the government open than the White House and Democrats had wanted.

On the other hand, the deal says next to nothing about Obamacare, which McConnell has argued is "ravaging" the country and must be abolished "root and branch." There was barely a twig in the deal: It would require additional anti-fraud measures, which White House spokesman Jay Carney called a "modest adjustment to the law." "We're fine with it," Carney said.

The Reid-McConnell deal was quickly denounced by Bevin. "When the stakes are highest, Mitch McConnell can always be counted on to sell out conservatives," Bevin said in a statement.

But McConnell is likely to get protection on his right flank from fellow Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul, a tea party favorite but not one who has counseled shutting down the government and threatening default on the national debt.

Paul was unsure how he would vote on the deal -- he hadn't yet read it when I spoke to him Wednesday -- but he indicated in general that he supported McConnell's efforts to craft an agreement.

"He's trying to do the responsible thing," Paul said.

In the longer run, McConnell is probably more concerned about his 2014 Democratic challenger, Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes. Relatively well funded for a newcomer and close to the Clintons, among others, she has a full campaign up and running and has been attacking McConnell as a do-nothing "Senator Gridlock."

CONtinued:

RIP TEABAGGING GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#129666 Oct 16, 2013
CONtinued:

Grimes is running competitively against McConnell in early polls. Her spokeswoman also released a statement after news of the deal broke: "[A]ny last minute deal should not obscure the fact that Senator McConnell created the shutdown with members of his own party, hurt Kentucky’s families, seniors and small businesses and cost the U.S. economy at least $4.8 billion."

McConnell is a shrewd politician, and he could see what the shutdown was doing to the Republican brand, even in a red state like Kentucky.

He's also a master at cutting deals and cutting losses. McConnell was instrumental in crafting the budget, tax and borrowing deals of 2010, 2011 and 2012. In the tea party era, that's not a record he often brags about in public, but it is one he just added on Wednesday.

After the House failed Tuesday to put together a deal, it was McConnell who called Reid to get the ball rolling again in the Senate. Wednesday morning, at a closed meeting among Senate Republicans, he engineered a show of hands as to whether anyone in the room would try to stop the deal.

Cruz did not raise his hand -- and later said he would not stand in the way.

Round One, Mitch McConnell.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/16/mitc...

haha, he better worry about 2014. I guess Bevin wanted the default.

bye bye Senator Gridlock. haha

RIP TEABAGGING GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#129667 Oct 16, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
Boehner urges House GOP to support Senate deal

House Speaker John Boehner said Wednesday that "we fought the good fight, we just didn't win," adding he would encourage his Republican caucus to support a Senate agreement to reopen the government and avert a possible U.S. default.

Boehner's comments came in an interview with WLW radio in his home state of Ohio.

GOP Sen. Ted Cruz says he will not block the Senate deal

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid hailed the agreement he worked out with his GOP counterpart Mitch McConnell as "historic," saying that "in the end, political adversaries put aside their differences."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/16/politics/shutdo...

Who'd a thought it would be Reid and turtleman. haha

Glad the house weeper see that once again they "didn't win" hahah

Losers

Glad they have come to their senses. I see they still hope to leave an opening to reek more havoc after the new year though. They better think twice about that and check with some of their approval ratings and vote loss for the harm they have already done.

SHAME on them.

RIP TEABAGGING GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
I read last night that a deal was close but I haven't been watching news today. I've been making fun of the dumb catlady. Come to find out, cats are allergic to her.... Go figure huh?

And I'm sure turtle man will have new adds out claiming he saved the country from a collapse and these stupid republicans will eat it up.

One thing is for sure..... The GOP will take big hits in 2014 as they should.

Good riddance.
Uncle Tab

United States

#129668 Oct 16, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
ROTFLMAO....I hope he does. Maybe he can ask the village idiot to be his running mate. hahahahahahaha

Get Ready For The Show: Ted Nugent Just Might Run For President

Did you think the GOP could sink no lower with its bids for the White House with the 2008 ticket containing everyone’s favorite village idiot, Sarah Palin? Or maybe you enjoyed the veritable circus that was the clown car of candidates in 2012. Either way, you ain’t seen nothing yet. Want to know why? Because Ted Nugent has just hinted at a possible Presidential bid, that’s why.

Will Ted Nugent really run for president?

The 64-year-old rocker is no stranger to political controversy. Nugent has been known to be a staunch supporter of the right; hell, he even got into a bit of trouble with the Feds for things he said during the 2012 presidential election season regarding the idea of President Obama taking the White House again. So, you might ask, what makes us think that Nugent might want to take a shot at the White House.

Well, things Nugent said himself, actually. CBS Detroit reports that Nugent said the following in an interview with the Washington Post:

Hi, I’m Ted Nugent. I have nine children from seven women, and I’m running for president.
Now, that reads like a potential slogan, does it not? And for those who might be thinking he was joking here, he wasn’t. After a pause for some water, Nugent continued:

Yeah, I’m thinking about it.

The Hair Makes The Man

Nugent has also cut off the ponytail that he is known for, and traded it for a much more conservative look, as is evidenced by a photo on his current wife’s Instagram.

So, there ya have it, folks. Ted Nugent, the Motor City Madman, just might actually run for president. I know it’s a long shot, but I want him to do it. I also want him to get the nomination. Know why? The GOP is already a trainwreck with the lowest approval ratings in recent memory, perhaps ever. An epic fail like this would just pretty- much seal the deal of making these morons the laughing stock of America.

For the love of all that is holy, please let this happen. If there is anything I love more than an entertaining, exciting, stay-on-the-edge of your seat election season, it is an election season where the GOP has fallen apart before the first poll results are even announced, and there isn’t a snowball’s chance in hell of anything but a win for the Democrats.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/10/15/ted-n...

Like cutting his 40 year old ponytail makes him look less like the nutjob he is and Presidential. hahahahahahaha rotf

Late night would have a field day with his crazyass.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
A peso file for a president..... Only the republicans would run a child molester.

But hey! Bush, Quayle, Romney, Palin, what not, right?

Uncle Tab

United States

#129669 Oct 16, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>Rod Blagojevic is Serb too and a [DEMOCRAT] in jail..........Chicago thug same as your president.
I didn't care he was from old country. I was not defending him just because of that...!!!!!!!

So you're constantly after me because according to you ...I hate more Obama than I love America ??
Does that mean some of you hated Bush or Reagan more than you love America ...is that how everything works in your America ...not in my free America.

You can scream, you can cry, you can true blue, I'm not going anywhere ...I'm here to stay and I have same rights you do...and you can't do a damn thing to me but KISS KISS my Serbian behind, you RACIST PIG...!! Drop dead...!!

You're using a convicted democrat as a talking point of how good Serbs are?

ROTFLMMFAO!!

Talk about DUMB!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#129670 Oct 16, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Rod Blagojevic is Serb too and a [DEMOCRAT] in jail..........Chicago thug same as your president.
So serbs are thugs? hahaha

You are wrong as usual chemtrail, I didn't hate Reagan or Bush. They were my President and I respected them. I didn't agree with all they did but I sure as hell didn't turn into some hate mongering lunatic because of it. You repukes have nothing on Obama except he is black (and white) and you lost the elections to him twice. So don't lump me in your low class group. I was brought up better than to do the things you repukes have done since he was elected. I laughed at all the jokes about Bush/Reagan/Clinton/Ford with the rest of them, but I NEVER disrespected them like you

"You can scream, you can cry, you can true blue, I'm not going anywhere" who cares bitch, I wouldn't waste my time and you mean absolutely nothing to me and I bet you would stay. You ran from your country right? Or were you a mail order bride for some old confused gold rush tracker from Cali? hahahaha

And yes, Obama did say that and he will do it. Like I said last night, he will turn the country around (from the bush/cheney brink of disaster) and moving forward just in time to turn it over to Hillary. hahah Wait for it.

Let the lucy lush loon kiss your big manly Serbian ass you hag. I told you I don't swing that way. Your repukes own RACISM you fat ugly serb hog. Now fo and go find arisocks to stroke you until your queen loon lush gets back from the liquor store. You can wait for your love fest right? I'm sure she will kiss your raunchy loser ass for you.

RIP GOP

DITCH THE SERB
&
DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#129671 Oct 16, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
A peso file for a president..... Only the republicans would run a child molester.
But hey! Bush, Quayle, Romney, Palin, what not, right?
Don't forget DRAFT DODGER. Yeah, they would, each year they find the most vile or stupid candidate they can find. They have a long way to go until 2016 and Hillary will still win. I bet she is a two termed President as well.

I am hoping NJ votes Booker in today. He had a double digit lead. It is just the beginning.

bye, bye teabagging GOP

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

United States

#129672 Oct 16, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You're using a convicted democrat as a talking point of how good Serbs are?
ROTFLMMFAO!!
Talk about DUMB!
Really, you pea brain uncle tabby ...!!!!!

I said he is a criminal ...

You make all Democrats look stupid ...real stupid !!

Talking about DUMB...!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#129673 Oct 16, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
CONtinued:

Grimes is running competitively against McConnell in early polls. Her spokeswoman also released a statement after news of the deal broke: "[A]ny last minute deal should not obscure the fact that Senator McConnell created the shutdown with members of his own party, hurt Kentucky’s families, seniors and small businesses and cost the U.S. economy at least $4.8 billion."

McConnell is a shrewd politician, and he could see what the shutdown was doing to the Republican brand, even in a red state like Kentucky.

He's also a master at cutting deals and cutting losses. McConnell was instrumental in crafting the budget, tax and borrowing deals of 2010, 2011 and 2012. In the tea party era, that's not a record he often brags about in public, but it is one he just added on Wednesday.

After the House failed Tuesday to put together a deal, it was McConnell who called Reid to get the ball rolling again in the Senate. Wednesday morning, at a closed meeting among Senate Republicans, he engineered a show of hands as to whether anyone in the room would try to stop the deal.

Cruz did not raise his hand -- and later said he would not stand in the way.

Round One, Mitch McConnell.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/16/mitc...

haha, he better worry about 2014. I guess Bevin wanted the default.

bye bye Senator Gridlock. haha

RIP TEABAGGING GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
All those political commercials that Turtle made concerning stopping ACA and now..... Useless.

FAIL!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#129674 Oct 16, 2013
President Obama Tells It Like It Is:

Boehner “Can’t Control His Caucus”

If there’s one thing that’s driven me crazy about President Obama, it’s his inability to control a message. Most of his time in office, he’s seemed to avoid being “too harsh” toward Republicans, instead seeking words that are much more passive.

But there have been times (and we’ve seen them a lot more frequently lately) where he has directly called out Republicans on their incompetence and obstruction. A great example of this came yesterday when Obama flat out said that the biggest reason why we’re dealing with a government shutdown and possible default on our debts is John Boehner’s inability to control his caucus.

See, as Speaker of the House, he’s supposed to be the leader of his party. Instead, Boehner has repeatedly been made to look like a fool by a handful of tea party-backed Republicans in both the House and now even the Senate. There have been numerous accounts where tea party antics have directly undermined his efforts to govern.

Well, President Obama decided to finally call Boehner’s incompetence out directly. Here’s the video of the interview, via WABC-TV:

The president spoke bluntly about Speaker Boehner’s ineffectiveness:

“The problem that we’ve got is that for Speaker Boehner, for example, him negotiating with me isn’t necessarily good for the extreme faction in his caucus. It weakens him. So there’ve been repeated situations where we have agreements, then he goes back and it turns out that he can’t control his caucus. The challenge here is: Can you deliver on agreements that are made? Are you able to come up with sensible, bipartisan compromises and deliver on them? One thing that I’ve shown is that if I say I’m prepared to compromise on something, I can deliver votes and we can get it done.”

And that’s this whole idiotic situation in a nutshell. It’s Boehner’s inability to control House Republicans enough to get legislation out of the House, passed through the Senate and signed by the president.

It really doesn’t do him any good to show up and work with the president, because tea party Republicans don’t want to work with the president.

Like I’ve said numerous times here lately, they really would rather see this country reduced to ashes than work with President Obama on anything.

You don’t negotiate with opposition who has the upper hand and says specific things are not up for negotiation. President Obama and Democrats have said from the very beginning that “Obamacare” was in no way up for negotiation. So what did Republicans do? Insist that “Obamacare” be part of the negotiations. It’s completely asinine.
And just like last night when Boehner was forced to pull a plan he was working on because he couldn’t get enough Republicans to support it, he proved once again that he’s a complete failure as Speaker of the House.

If Boehner was any kind of a real leader, he would have allowed the Senate’s clean continuing resolution to be voted on in the House (it would have passed), propose a bill that has Democratic support and enough Republican support to raise the debt ceiling and tell these radical tea party-backed members of his party to take a hike.

Because it’s not just our government these tea party radicals seem determined to destroy, it’s the Republican party as well. They’ve shown they won’t hesitate to go after Republicans they don’t deem as “real conservatives” in their primaries and replace them with more radically right candidates. Candidates which might play well in their individual districts, but nationally are complete train wrecks.

But I applaud President Obama for saying what most liberals have been saying for years: How can we expect Boehner to get anything done when he hasn’t shown the ability to even control his own caucus?

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/president-...

Send the house weaker weeper and the teabaggers packing.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#129675 Oct 16, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, you pea brain uncle tabby ...!!!!!
I said he is a criminal ...
You make all Democrats look stupid ...real stupid !!
Talking about DUMB...!!
They don't get any dumber than you and dumbest loon. Your chemtrail infested brain doesn't even get a pea measurement, you ignorant, foul, manly, fatass serb.

RIP GOP

DITCH THE SERB
&
DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#129676 Oct 16, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>So serbs are thugs? hahaha

You are wrong as usual chemtrail, I didn't hate Reagan or Bush. They were my President and I respected them. I didn't agree with all they did but I sure as hell didn't turn into some hate mongering lunatic because of it. You repukes have nothing on Obama except he is black (and white) and you lost the elections to him twice. So don't lump me in your low class group. I was brought up better than to do the things you repukes have done since he was elected. I laughed at all the jokes about Bush/Reagan/Clinton/Ford with the rest of them, but I NEVER disrespected them like you

"You can scream, you can cry, you can true blue, I'm not going anywhere" who cares bitch, I wouldn't waste my time and you mean absolutely nothing to me and I bet you would stay. You ran from your country right? Or were you a mail order bride for some old confused gold rush tracker from Cali? hahahaha

And yes, Obama did say that and he will do it. Like I said last night, he will turn the country around (from the bush/cheney brink of disaster) and moving forward just in time to turn it over to Hillary. hahah Wait for it.

Let the lucy lush loon kiss your big manly Serbian ass you hag. I told you I don't swing that way. Your repukes own RACISM you fat ugly serb hog. Now fo and go find arisocks to stroke you until your queen loon lush gets back from the liquor store. You can wait for your love fest right? I'm sure she will kiss your raunchy loser ass for you.

RIP GOP

DITCH THE SERB
&
DITCH MITCH
:-D there ya go!!

That's the way to tell em girl!!

The crackhead hauled ass when I challenged her in a debate only using goverment sites for the true facts..... That idiot carried her big ass outta here REAL quick!

They hate the facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 23 min my opinion 172
Just curious Old Datsun 280Z 28 min Santa 4
Johny bays is in jail, someone should rob his h... 38 min Jack 1
How is Godfathers Pizza at Shell ? 2 hr Pope 10
Recounts what happens next a civil upheaval? 2 hr Quantummist 20
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Moe Larry Curly 156,579
Chris McQueen 2 hr friend 7

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages