'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228788 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#129571 Oct 16, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>In those 15 states, the fund for abortions helps the low income on Medicaid with abortions.

Again, son of stupid, try to keep up

LMAO

yup..... You're still as stupid as ever.

It's all in Comprehension..... Something that republicans don't have the ability to achieve

:-D

How's your crops on your FarmVille farm? You water your corn today before it wilts?

Dumbass!
Childish rant and attack.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#129572 Oct 16, 2013
SHUTDOWN 2013
SENATE LEADERS STRIKE DEAL TO END SHUTDOWN, RAISE DEBT

“You have two options ...
you can get bowled over by the Senate

or

you can get bowled over by the Senate,”

reportedly said one House Democratic aide.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/house-gop-advised-...

paprtowl 9 minutes ago
i believe that all spending bills must originate from the house, must pass house floor and then go to the senate.

``````````

That's the WAY it IS in the US Constitution
harry reid WILL NOT bring the bills to the floor!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#129573 Oct 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Texas Lt. Gov. calls for Obama’s impeachment
Texas Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst, the second highest-ranking elected official in the state, called for President Obama’s impeachment this week.
The Republican politician told a Tea Party forum Monday,“Barack Obama ought to be impeached, Not only for trampling on our liberties, but what he did in Benghazi is just a crime,” the Texas Observer quoted his speech.
Speaking to The Observer after the event, Dewhurst elaborated on his statement.
“I think this president, Barack Obama, has disregarded federal law. He’s tried to do things which are not authorized under federal law, such as with immigration, such as not following our federal drug laws,” Dewhurst told the Observer.“He’s created winners and losers out of Obamacare where he has no authority, such as allowing for the unions and big businesses to postpone their mandates for a year.”
Dewhurst further took Obama to task for the administration’s handling of the terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya — which left four Americans dead, including the ambassador to Libya, Chris Stevens.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/16/texas-lt-go...
James Anderson • 2 hours ago &#8722;
Actual impeachable offenses OBama has committed already:
1. A three-judge panel decided that President Obama violated the Constitution by appointing three members to the National Labor Relations Board while the Senate was not meeting.
2. Illegal military action in Libya. Obama failed to request Congressional approval for military action, as required by the War Powers Act of 1973. He did notify Congress within 48 hours, as prescribed by the War Powers Act. This initiated a 60-day period, during which he was required to obtain approval from Congress; he failed to do so, therefore the act gave him at most 30 days to halt all “hostilities.” He went past the 30 period as required BY LAW.
If only some teabagging Lt. Governer from Texas, trying to make a name for himself, had actual impeachment powers :-P
American Lady

Danville, KY

#129574 Oct 16, 2013
I know everything wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait... you actually thought the New Confederacy AKA Tea Baggers would win?
Talk about delusional!!
HAHAHHAAA!!!
SHUTDOWN 2013

1)you can get bowled over by the Senate

or ...

2)you can get bowled over by the Senate,”

http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/house-gop-advised-...

paprtowl 9 minutes ago
i believe that all spending bills must originate from the house, must pass house floor and then go to the senate.

``````````

---------

PiSS oFF piSSant :)

Toodles ...

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#129575 Oct 16, 2013
American Man wrote:
A new ABC News/Washington Post is putting more pressure on Republicans to surrender. The poll found that disapproval of the Republican handing of the crisis has reached a record high of 74%.

If last week’s finding that a record 70% of Americans disapproved of the Republican Party’s handing of the government shutdown/debt ceiling scared Republicans, this week’s numbers explain why Mitch McConnell is running to Harry Reid to make a deal. In two weeks, disapproval of the Republican handling of the situation has gone from 60%-74%. A whopping 54% strongly disapprove of the way Republicans are handling the government shutdown and the debt ceiling. Congressional Democrats have a 61% disapproval rating on the handling of the shutdown and debt ceiling, but they are in a much better position than the Republican colleagues.

The Republican Party’s plan to blame all of this on President Obama has failed miserably. It doesn’t matter how many times Republicans refer to “Obama’s shutdown.” The president’s polling remains virtually unchanged. Fifty percent disapproved of the president’s handling of the crisis last week. This week that number has risen three points to 53%. The American people are blaming all of Washington, but they are blaming Obama a whole lot less.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/10/14/panic-...
Find a real source.
Uncle Tab

United States

#129576 Oct 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Texas Lt. Gov. calls for Obama’s impeachment

Texas Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst, the second highest-ranking elected official in the state, called for President Obama’s impeachment this week.

The Republican politician told a Tea Party forum Monday,“Barack Obama ought to be impeached, Not only for trampling on our liberties, but what he did in Benghazi is just a crime,” the Texas Observer quoted his speech.

Speaking to The Observer after the event, Dewhurst elaborated on his statement.

“I think this president, Barack Obama, has disregarded federal law. He’s tried to do things which are not authorized under federal law, such as with immigration, such as not following our federal drug laws,” Dewhurst told the Observer.“He’s created winners and losers out of Obamacare where he has no authority, such as allowing for the unions and big businesses to postpone their mandates for a year.”

Dewhurst further took Obama to task for the administration’s handling of the terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya — which left four Americans dead, including the ambassador to Libya, Chris Stevens.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/16/texas-lt-go...

James Anderson • 2 hours ago &#8722;
Actual impeachable offenses OBama has committed already:

1. A three-judge panel decided that President Obama violated the Constitution by appointing three members to the National Labor Relations Board while the Senate was not meeting.

2. Illegal military action in Libya. Obama failed to request Congressional approval for military action, as required by the War Powers Act of 1973. He did notify Congress within 48 hours, as prescribed by the War Powers Act. This initiated a 60-day period, during which he was required to obtain approval from Congress; he failed to do so, therefore the act gave him at most 30 days to halt all “hostilities.” He went past the 30 period as required BY LAW.
Who wants to bet this idiot won't be in office next election cycle?

This is the typical republican the majority of Americans dislike you racist republicans.

And STILL using an Americans death politically.

That's amazingly disrespectful..... But what can we expect from you uneducated racist trash?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#129577 Oct 16, 2013
Sorry ...
Last comment was meant for another forum :)

Too many 'windows' open ...

~-~
OZombies

United States

#129578 Oct 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You Z!
Hold ON :)
You're Welcome AL ...!!
...and you too ...!!
<3 !!!!!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#129579 Oct 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
SHUTDOWN 2013
1)you can get bowled over by the Senate
or ...
2)you can get bowled over by the Senate,”
http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/house-gop-advised-...
paprtowl 9 minutes ago
``````````
---------
PiSS oFF piSSant :)
Toodles ...
LMAO he will bring one wont he?
Thanks Mitch McConnell. Just goes to show even Republicans can be reasonable when you take re-election off the table>
American Lady

Danville, KY

#129580 Oct 16, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Who wants to bet this idiot won't be in office next election cycle?
This is the typical republican the majority of Americans dislike you racist republicans.
And STILL using an Americans death politically.
That's amazingly disrespectful..... But what can we expect from you uneducated racist trash?
you have muchos grassy azz, mucho nastio ...

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#129581 Oct 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Sorry ...
~-~
We know, you are a very busy lady. So many forums [sic] to spam, so little time.
Uncle Tab

United States

#129582 Oct 16, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Childish rant and attack.

Means so much coming from someone who can't put a coherent sentence together.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#129583 Oct 16, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
If only some teabagging Lt. Governer from Texas, trying to make a name for himself, had actual impeachment powers :-P
It can and should be DONE ...
Tho it won't PASS the dumbazzes in hairy ballless's senate!

NO!
Actually he should be ARRESTED ...
For being an ILLEGAL usurping pResident!

That's what I would do if I was in charge!
Uncle Tab

United States

#129584 Oct 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
SHUTDOWN 2013

you can get bowled over by the Senate

or

you can get bowled over by the Senate,”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/house-gop-advised-...

paprtowl 9 minutes ago

``````````

We've all seen the YouTube video showing republicans making sure a vote cant be taken to reopen the goverment.

You idiots are easy to laugh at.... The ignorance is of epic levels when it comes to the GOP.

You idiots try to kill America AGAIN, and will fail.

And come elections, a strong message will be sent. Democrats will most likely get control of all three branches of goverment.

We thank you for giving it to us on a silver platter.
American Man

Columbia, KY

#129585 Oct 16, 2013
Dr Kno wrote:
<quoted text>i do hope you are reading my opinions and how I can debate. ;) I am smirking at you right now over your ability to be so ignorant.
yes, i came back to check on you. so far, all ive seen is you cheerleading the wingnuts. not providing any real opinion or debate. only," ewwww, that's what i would have said."

so, i will give you another chance since you want it sooo bad.

i went back and read our exchange to be fair and give you the benefit of the doubt. we were on abortion when you showed up. you piped in about how the gov shouldn't pay for peoples mistakes.
Here's an oldie but a goodie.....
Dr Kno wrote:
<quoted text>Did you read my post? No, I am a liberal democrat. I hate irresponsible people who expect others to fix their damn messes! When it comes to having kids by now everyone knows how they get here. Do not use kids. Do not make them if you can not care for them. Do not make them ifvyou do nit want them. Do not get it on if you cannot fix your own damn mistake. Do not use little kids. Do not make them if...you got it azzzhole? Man or woman. Women carry them...it is more on the woman! That is not BS. Think mor on!
notice any abuse or anthing? nah, me neither. anyway, after it was explained to you (MANY TIMES) that fed funds were only used for rape, incest, danger to mother and not irresponsible people...(with multiple links and even the current pres's executive order to reinforce that law) you reply with gems like this......
Dr Kno wrote:
<quoted text>WTF, bla bla gebo bla bla educate yourself idiot from state to state. I am in Nebraska. I am not another poster as you accuse. PP does provide abortions in some states. Educate yourself before you blow off hick.
nope no harsh words there......and this one....
Dr Kno wrote:
<quoted text> FU hick
sweet debate skills kid.

then a complete party 180 (weird) and budget was your concern....
Dr Kno wrote:
<quoted text> LMFAO. You're , No I was one by my words, you can read or not? I can change my mind when I can see how the FG is expanding into territory they should not be in, not even a foothold. When you cannot budget yourself keep the hellll out of my budget. I kno when I need to cut back. I kno when I better save up. I kno when I do not have money to live like a million bucks is no problem. DumbAssssssss
you say this like your not aware that deficit spending is at the lowest in like 50 yrs. thanks to the Paygo act of 2010 signed by the current potus. you can read more here.....

http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/paygo_descripti...

more sweet debating....
Dr Kno wrote:
<quoted text>oops! American man where art thou? CONS, Crow, Uncle Tab in a big comfy bed, BBQ, rasslin or family time or four wheelin. Ah the hicks life of retirement on topix.
more goodness.....
Dr Kno wrote:
<quoted text>Damn liberals and they think taxpayers are not paying for this. That is one issue with Obmacare concerning the catholic religion. Medicaid being that clue. Aid.
why just yesterday, you WERE a damn liberal remember?
another intelligent post coming...
Dr Kno wrote:
<quoted text>son of stupid ant here. ur a bi*ch. but u were calling son of stupid a bit*h. Bs much!
after that you just concentrated on trying to figure out if you knew me or not.
Dr Kno wrote:
<quoted text>thing is you kno I kno! You move from Russellville? Stump that stumpy. You wish I was in co herent and bs ing. Along came Jane er crow er cons....soon! Hehehehe, the help.
oh you kno alright.

so. if you wanna have an actual discussion, im all for it! but know this....im changing my name back to "Hugh Jasoal". this name is starting to leave a bad taste in my mouth. thanks to AL.

THIS IS HUGH, BACK TO YOU!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#129586 Oct 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Sorry ...

~-~
No biggie, we're used to your dumbass making a complete fool of yourself spreading your racism and hatred.

:-D shows us all the trash that you really are.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#129587 Oct 16, 2013
OBAMA SECRETLY SIGNING AWAY U.S. SOVEREIGNTY
Shock plan regulates food, medicine, financial markers, Internet freedom

Secrecy

In February, the Open the Government organization sent a letter to Obama blasting the lack of transparency surrounding the TPP talks, stating the negotiations have been “conducted in unprecedented secrecy.”

“Despite the fact the deal may significantly affect the way we live our lives by limiting our public protections, there has been no public access to even the most fundamental draft agreement texts and other documents,” read the letter.

The missive was signed by advocacy groups such as OpenTheGovernment.org , Project On Government Oversight, ARTICLE 19 and the Global Campaign for Freedom of Expression and Information.

The groups warned issues being secretly negotiated include “patent and copyright, land use, food and product standards, natural resources, professional licensing, government procurement, financial practices, healthcare, energy, telecommunications, and other service sector regulations.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/obama-secretly-sig...

Jim Hise 2 minutes ago
And what is so disturbing. There has not been anyone signing into law a million dollar reward for his demise. Now that is disturbing. I believe it is because all the big manufacturing corporations are not in this country. If manufacturing was in this country and depended on the American people to make their products and Obama was doing this, he would not exist for long. One must look at it, when Obama does something to harm America, the stock market goes up. Kinda of fishy don't you think?

There is a commercial on TV about the Dodge Ram truck being at the spear head of American trucks. The Chrysler Corp. is no longer American owned. It was bought by an Italian company, Fiat. So when you purchase a Dodge truck, you are purchasing a Fiat. Oh and most of the parts are made in China.

Oh you knew that.
Uncle Tab

United States

#129588 Oct 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>you have muchos grassy azz, mucho nastio ...
...... More racist rants..... At least you're proud being the trash that you are.
Uncle Tab

United States

#129589 Oct 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>It can and should be DONE ...

NO!

And no, it can't be done idiot..... You don't have cause OR the numbers to do it.

It's a hollow dream of you racist trash republicans.

And he will finish his term and there is nothing any of you can do to stop it.

How does it feel to know you're insignificant and have zero power to do anything about the black guy in the Whitehouse?

You'll be sleepless until 2024! How's that work for ya?

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#129590 Oct 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
It can and should be DONE ...
NO!
We all know you would deary :-P

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shawntaea and curt Brown? 1 hr Haha 26
Yolanda 1 hr Wtf 6
stinking creek 1 hr Shorty 11
Kentucky holds hearing on proposed health overhaul 2 hr bvillain 7
Three liquor stores in bville 3 hr Quantummist 16
tara 3 hr Haha 22
KCHS principal 3 hr Tax payer 30

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance