'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 213808 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#129143 Oct 14, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>Would you be happy if you can find it and I said I would apologize. Go for it...bring it up or shut up!
Another republican disappearance?

We need to send out Amber Alerts when ever repubs run from facts?

Bahahahahaaha

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#129144 Oct 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
SNIPERS ON TOP OF OBAMA'S HOUSE AIMING AT VETERANS ...
www.theburningplatform.com/.../snipers-on-top... -...
20 hours ago - Like our White House snipers, I would have been willing to take out whoever my government ordered me to shoot. I'd have been a good soldier ...
https://www.google.com/search...
NEVER have they been AIMED at a law abiding American much less an AMERICAN VET!... Who FOUGHT for THAT White House you numbskull!
YES! The Confederate Flag IS part of OUR A~M~E~R~I~C~A~N Heritage!
The "Confederate Flag", a 20th century combination of the Battle Flag's colors with the Second Navy Jack's design. Actual historical flags of the CSA have become more obscure.
What is now often called "The Confederate Flag" or "The Confederate Battle Flag" (actually a combination of the battle flag's colors with the Second Navy Jack's design), despite its never having historically represented the CSA as a nation, has become a widely recognized symbol of the South. It is also called the "rebel", "Southern Cross, or "Dixie" flag, and is often incorrectly referred to as the "Stars and Bars" (the actual "Stars and Bars" is the First National Flag, which used an entirely different design).
During the first half of the 20th century the Confederate flag enjoyed renewed popularity. During World War II some U.S. military units with Southern nicknames, or made up largely of Southerners, made the flag their unofficial emblem. The USS Columbia (CL-56) flew a Confederate Navy Ensign as a battle flag throughout combat in the South Pacific in World War II. This was done in honor of the ship's namesake, the capital city of South Carolina, the first state to secede from the Union. Some soldiers carried Confederate flags into battle. After the Battle of Okinawa a Confederate flag was raised over Shuri Castle by a Marine from the self-styled "Rebel Company" (Company A of the 1st Battalion, 5th Marines). It was visible for miles and was taken down after three days on the orders of General Simon B. Buckner, Jr.(son of Confederate General Simon Buckner), who stated that it was inappropriate as "Americans from all over are involved in this battle". It was replaced with the flag of the United States.[15]
The use of the flag by soldiers came under investigation after some African-American soldiers filed complaints.[citation needed]. By the end of World War II, the use of the Confederate flag in the military was rare.[16] However, the Confederate flag continues to be flown in an unofficial manner by many soldiers. It was seen many times in Korea, Vietnam, and in the Middle East.
http://www.civilwar.com/resources/313-flags/1...
PiSS oFF pUnk!
1. There are ALWAYS snipers on the Whitehouse roof
2. How would anyone know if the sniper was aiming, let alone what he was aiming at?
For a bunch of gun nuts, you sure don't know much. Snipers will use their scopes (safety on) to scan for threats, so it would be normal to see their rifle pointed in any particular direction.(if anyone even saw that).
3. yes the confederate flag was part of our history (as was slavery) but it was a shameful part.
It represented the armed forces of group of states that fought a bloody war to secede from the US. In other words the flag represents treason and treasonous acts.
4. Displaying a confederate flag outside the Whitehouse at a time when our first black President is in office is both in bad taste, threatening and unpatriotic.
While because of free speech, we put up with vile acts like this, I have no problem with somebody putting a good beatdown on such a person.
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#129145 Oct 14, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
But just tons we if you're honest and will say you're sorry, here it is..... I'll be waiting.
OZombies | Sunday
Abbreviation of 50 U.S. States ...[WA]...is State!!!!!!!!!
According to your president and his comment of 57 States...D.C. would be one day one of those 57 States...!!!!!
You're dummy uncle tabby so as your supporters. Your own president doesn't know U.S. has 50 States, THAT IS REALLY SAD...!!
Report this post
Tic Toc zombie Tic Toc
Tic toc tic toc, I think it is in your head...boom...!!!!!

[WA] is state ...what did I say wrong here...???????

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#129146 Oct 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Protesting Veterans Tear Down DC Barricades, Chant "Shut Down The White House"
The "Million Vet March" in Washington D.C. appears to be escalating as reports of barricades being torn down, police in riot gear and snipers being deployed, and a growing crowd at The White House chanting for its shut-down suggest the people are growing restless.[GREAT picture of a VET!]
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-10-13/prot...
Hmmm No police in riot gear in ANY of the pictures.
Also no snipers taking aim in any of the pictures.
All I see is a couple hundred teabaggers looking for publicity.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#129147 Oct 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT from "on TOP" of the White House ...
you dipwad libTARD!
LMAO you said "Roof".
Where would that be located?
DUH!
Uncle Tab

United States

#129148 Oct 14, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>Can you read or you're that brain dead ...?????

"According to your president and his comment of 57 states ...D.C.[would be] one day one of those 57 states"...

WOULD BE...WOULD BE...WOULD BE....
I was making fun of Obama and his comment on 57 states ...

Are you that slow, do you have memory loss ...???
Your first sentence says it all 'Wa is a state'

Spin it anyway you like and try to add Obama saying 57 states..... Washington DC is not Washington.

:-D

Why did you say Wa is a state? Just out if curiosity, why?

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#129149 Oct 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
House Republicans to Start Impeachment Hearings Thursday
http://www.codewit.com/north-america/13034-ho...
Hope & Pray this is TRUE!
Uhm ya.
Good luck with that.
OZombies

United States

#129150 Oct 14, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Another republican disappearance?
We need to send out Amber Alerts when ever repubs run from facts?
Bahahahahaaha
"Amber Alerts"... wake up uncle tabby ...!!!!!!!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#129151 Oct 14, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
...and that's why good thing is, we have videos..
He misspoke and corrected himself?
So what?
On the other side of that what if he was a Muslim? You don't believe in the Constitution? Ever hear of the "Religious test clause"?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Religious_Tes...
Or do you only follow it when it supports your position?
Uncle Tab

United States

#129152 Oct 14, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>"Amber Alerts"... wake up uncle tabby ...!!!!!!!
'Wa is a State!!!!!!!!!'

:-D it's just funny!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#129153 Oct 14, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you read or you're that brain dead ...?????
"According to your president and his comment of 57 states ...D.C.[would be] one day one of those 57 states"...
WOULD BE...WOULD BE...WOULD BE....
I was making fun of Obama and his comment on 57 states ...
Are you that slow, do you have memory loss ...???
LOL You are squirming.
The first line clearly indicates you think WA is short for Washington DC.
Even AL tried to correct you.
You just wanted to make fun of a tongue slip from the President too.
Jay

Paris, TN

#129154 Oct 14, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't see a word in that about republicans shutting down the goverment to stop abortions. Why isn't abortion more important than healthcare?

I just told you why, can't you read English!? The president is supporting PP and giving millions, maybe even billions to those butchers. His whole regime supports it - so as to why the republicans didn't shut down government because of it, why don't you ask them?! I would be all for it, but it's not an issue right now with any of them because they only care right now about the debt and that stupid Obama healthcare crap. Like anything else they don't want to talk about they divert issues to get people off track......what about all the other stuff: economy, gun rights, FF, Benghazi, shutdown, stuff, stuff, stuff! Divert and maybe the people will forget about it? Well, the people won't. And in time you will find out.

You tell me, why isn't abortion more important than healthcare? You claim to be pro-life!

Shut the damn government down over abortion.....I'm in!!! Are you?
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#129156 Oct 14, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
1. There are ALWAYS snipers on the Whitehouse roof
2. How would anyone know if the sniper was aiming, let alone what he was aiming at?
For a bunch of gun nuts, you sure don't know much. Snipers will use their scopes (safety on) to scan for threats, so it would be normal to see their rifle pointed in any particular direction.(if anyone even saw that).
3. yes the confederate flag was part of our history (as was slavery) but it was a shameful part.
It represented the armed forces of group of states that fought a bloody war to secede from the US. In other words the flag represents treason and treasonous acts.
4. Displaying a confederate flag outside the Whitehouse at a time when our first black President is in office is both in bad taste, threatening and unpatriotic.
While because of free speech, we put up with vile acts like this, I have no problem with somebody putting a good beatdown on such a person.
Hearing someone talk about displaying the confederate flag has Robert Byrd smiling from his grave...
Uncle Tab

United States

#129157 Oct 14, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>**********

I just told you why, can't you read English!? The president is supporting PP and giving millions, maybe even billions to those butchers. His whole regime supports it - so as to why the republicans didn't shut down government because of it, why don't you ask them?! I would be all for it, but it's not an issue right now with any of them because they only care right now about the debt and that stupid Obama healthcare crap. Like anything else they don't want to talk about they divert issues to get people off track......what about all the other stuff: economy, gun rights, FF, Benghazi, shutdown, stuff, stuff, stuff! Divert and maybe the people will forget about it? Well, the people won't. And in time you will find out.

You tell me, why isn't abortion more important than healthcare? You claim to be pro-life!

Shut the damn government down over abortion.....I'm in!!! Are you?
Yes I am in.

No need to ask them..... It's obvious why they won't do it. No matter how you spin it, it IS about money. And saving babies isn't profitable. But insurance companies donate more that anti abortionist donate.

FACT!
OZombies

United States

#129158 Oct 14, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Your first sentence says it all 'Wa is a state'
Spin it anyway you like and try to add Obama saying 57 states..... Washington DC is not Washington.
Why did you say Wa is a state? Just out if curiosity, why?
For the last time...State of Washington [WA]

[NOT] t~h~i~s.....[Washington], D.C.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#129159 Oct 14, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
For the last time...State of Washington [WA]
[NOT] t~h~i~s.....[Washington], D.C.
Finally!
You got it right. See its never too late to learn :)
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#129160 Oct 14, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL You are squirming.
The first line clearly indicates you think WA is short for Washington DC.
Even AL tried to correct you.
You just wanted to make fun of a tongue slip from the President too.
Seattle,{WA}...{STATE}

{Washington}, DC {NOT STATE}

If you ever worked in the office and with computers, you have to abbreviate states in caps,
WA...Washington
CA...California
WY...Wyoming
AZ...Arizona

You don't abbreviate cities ...
Washington ...
Los Angeles...

Enough ...

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#129161 Oct 14, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Seattle,{WA}...{STATE}
{Washington}, DC {NOT STATE}
If you ever worked in the office and with computers, you have to abbreviate states in caps,
WA...Washington
CA...California
WY...Wyoming
AZ...Arizona
You don't abbreviate cities ...
Washington ...
Los Angeles...
Enough ...
I knew that but apparently you didn't.
Like I said, even AL corrected you :-P

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#129162 Oct 14, 2013
Jay - "Shut the damn government down over abortion...I'm in!!! Are you?"

Tab - "Yes I am in."

When either one of you sprouts a uterus, then you'll be entitled to a valid opinion on this issue. When either one of you has to carry the child of your rapist to term, or loses their life to some back alley abortionist, or perforates an internal organ with a coathanger trying to perform your own abortion - then and ONLY then will you have earned the right to try and force your religious baggage on American women.

Jay, you're a moron so I expect this kind of crap from you. You have no inkling of the valuable womens' health services performed by Planned Parenthood and you have no interest in knowing. It's much easier to march in lock-step with the other uninformed, idiotic Stepford conservatives and say they're "butchers".

Tab, how dare you propose using womens' reproductive rights as some sort of political pawn. I expected better from you.

OZombies

United States

#129163 Oct 14, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally!
You got it right. See its never too late to learn :)
You're an idiot ...maybe you learned something this time like your president...
U.S. have 50 states...
but
According to Obama 57 and one more to go...

OR-----another of Obama's embarrassing gaffes...

"ON THIS MEMORIAL DAY, AS OUR NATION HONORS ITS UNBROKEN LINE OF FALLEN HEROES--AND [I SEE MANY OF THEM] IN THE AUDIENCE HERE TODAY--OUR SENSE OF PATRIOTISM IS PARTICULARLY STRONG"...

if Bush said something like that he would be stupid, but Obama is tiered ...shut up...!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nutcase Jon Hammons 5 min weirdo 3
Bath Salts Being Sold As Meth 10 min Snuffleupagus 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min ChromiuMan 147,276
Megan Rogers had her baby 41 min You it 26
CJ Clark Info needed (Oct '12) 58 min CJC 8
computers 2 hr travis carnes 4
Looking to hook up with random men! 3 hr Rudy 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages