'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
112,681 - 112,700 of 146,738 Comments Last updated 14 min ago
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all he has is the Internet, desperately seeking any kind of attention. And as we've seen here SO many times, republicans have some very serious mental issues. He's the type that will someday go nuts and go into a theater or school and hurt people. Coward!
And yes, Calvin's always funny and to the point the crazy zombie (as usual) repeats over and over that Calvin's in prison. Like anyone locked up would use their hour of Internet time (if they get ANY Internet time at all in prison) to post on Topix?
Republican Logic at its best lmao
omg you ignorant redneck LOL. He's the type that would go nuts and hurt people??? Another hillbilly remark. S,e information on the five most major mass shootings:

1) Ft Hood - Registered Democrat and radical Muslim who supported Al Qaeda and Hamas.

2) Columbine - Both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals.

3) Virginia Tech - Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff. A registered Democrat.

4) Colorado Theater - Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; and progressive liberal.

5) Connecticut School Shooter - Registered Democrat; hated Christians.

Another hick tars liberal comment. So easy..so easy
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Same purpose as lame stream media ...
NOT covering such an episode!

As witnessed @ the WWII Memorial!

dumchit!
I know you're running off (as usual) but there was no cell phone video of the WW2 memorial either?

*chuckle*

Go hit the bottle and the crack pipe and let that fact burn your dumb uninformed ass up! We all know if there were ANY cell vids, your dumb copy and paste whore ass would have pasted it here.

Now take your stupid ass to bed..... Sleep on your side so you don't suffocate yourself with the pillow of I'd you vomit in your sleep.

LMAO ignorant ass republican.
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Really Important Person wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello!
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
Tell us about the rich full retired life you're enjoying.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
While you're on here 18hrs a day 7 days a week.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
Seems sort of lame that you have to spend your golden years on topix.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
Copy/pasting and posting like a clown.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
Looks like Uncle Tab is posting from yet another same. Uncle Tab Clampett - you have to change your proxy server location LOL
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all he has is the Internet, desperately seeking any kind of attention. And as we've seen here SO many times, republicans have some very serious mental issues. He's the type that will someday go nuts and go into a theater or school and hurt people. Coward!
And yes, Calvin's always funny and to the point the crazy zombie (as usual) repeats over and over that Calvin's in prison. Like anyone locked up would use their hour of Internet time (if they get ANY Internet time at all in prison) to post on Topix?
Republican Logic at its best lmao
They like to deny that a 14 year old can chap their ass so much. Don't think prisoners get internet, do you? Maybe some prison she was in? Who knows, those chemtrail fogs she cries about in Cali have rotted her brain.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Same purpose as lame stream media ...
NOT covering such an episode!
As witnessed @ the WWII Memorial!
dumchit!
http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nbc-news/5327091...
You cant go through life blinded by paranoia.
Hugh Jassoal

Cave City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who is talking...
No one is more foolish than you demRATS ...
destroying this wonderful country. Entire world is laughing with you left loons...Obama it's a joke around the world.
The demrats right? That's what you said ? Dems are destroying this country? Oh, the world is laughing alright

Proof that 'democracy has been suspended'!

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

UncleTab wrote:
<quoted text>
omg you ignorant redneck LOL. He's the type that would go nuts and hurt people??? Another hillbilly remark. S,e information on the five most major mass shootings:
1) Ft Hood - Registered Democrat and radical Muslim who supported Al Qaeda and Hamas.
2) Columbine - Both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals.
3) Virginia Tech - Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff. A registered Democrat.
4) Colorado Theater - Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; and progressive liberal.
5) Connecticut School Shooter - Registered Democrat; hated Christians.
Another hick tars liberal comment. So easy..so easy
PROVE IT imposter freak

RIP GOP

DITCH THE SOCKS
&
DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>That bullshit about the traffic cams is hilarious. They really are that stupid aren't they. I am sure it will be all over the 11:00 news...wink wink...hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
No shit! It's so funny how dimwitted they are.

And my stalker is REALLY getting upset.... His mental instability is beginning to flare up so much, he's coming after you now.

We're both famous here!:-D

Well..... To the koolaiders we're famous.

Lol
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're running off (as usual) but there was no cell phone video of the WW2 memorial either?
*chuckle*
Go hit the bottle and the crack pipe and let that fact burn your dumb uninformed ass up! We all know if there were ANY cell vids, your dumb copy and paste whore ass would have pasted it here.
Now take your stupid ass to bed..... Sleep on your side so you don't suffocate yourself with the pillow of I'd you vomit in your sleep.
Looks like everyone is getting to you. So angry!

But don't worry...I think "rasslin'" probably comes on tv this week so that should make you happy.

LOL
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
They like to deny that a 14 year old can chap their ass so much. Don't think prisoners get internet, do you? Maybe some prison she was in? Who knows, those chemtrail fogs she cries about in Cali have rotted her brain.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
What!?!?! Lol
Lady you are NUTS
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

LMAO@these two teabagger clowns. Even the GOP won't vote for them come 2016. haahah

Rand Paul not eager to agree Cruz is GOP leader

Washington (CNN)- Following Sen. Ted Cruz's rock star weekend at a social conservative gathering – in which he won a presidential straw poll and was met with great fanfare during his speech – Sen. Rand Paul isn't buying the idea that any one person could be considered the unofficial leader of the Republican Party right now.

"I think that (Cruz has) done a good job drawing attention to Obamacare...For that I think he's done a great service in bringing attention to something that's really going to be bad for a lot of Americans," Paul said Sunday on CNN's "State of the Union."

Pressed on whether Cruz, a senator from Texas, could be considered a de facto leader of the GOP–as Family Research Council President Tony Perkins told CNN last week– Paul said that's a title no one can claim quite yet.

"We all have a little bit of ego, so I think most of us kind of think,'Oh, we're one of the leaders.'… But I don't think any of us are ready to say,'Oh, my fellow senator, he's my leader and I'd follow him off the edge of the cliff.' There is no one leader, other than our official leadership that we have," he told CNN chief political correspondent Candy Crowley.
Both Paul and Cruz are considered potential contenders for the 2016 GOP presidential nomination.

Cruz won the straw poll on Saturday at the Values Voter Summit in Washington, and brought the conservative attendees to their feet during his speech Friday about holding firm in the current standoff with Senate Democrats and the White House over fiscal issues.

Paul also spoke at the event on Friday and came in with 6% in the straw poll.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/10/...

Look for GRANDrand to try up one on the Canadian crazed cruz. hahaha I love it when they eat their own.

RIP TEABAGGING GOP

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

His mental breakdown here is getting so bad he's now making up shit, and as usual, typical republican procedure, NO credible links, hell, no links period to back it up.

Yup..... We may be reading about a mass shooting somewhere tomorrow. Another republican fun nut gone wild.

Shame these people don't take advantage of the ACA with these mental issues.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
*chuckle*
This Ones For You ...

Police Confront Peaceful Million Veteran March
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Nitey nite :)
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
.....and your just brain dead from sucking in all that Cali chemtrail fog....
RIP GOP
DITCH THE SERB
&
DITCH MITCH
You live my nation alone you ugly BITCH...do you want to DITCH 16 or 20 million ILLEGAL Mexicans...Would you say that, you COWARD--- RACIST SWINE ...!!!!!!!

You're one sick ugly poor excuse for a human being ...

What did any SERB did to you, you idiot...??
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>They like to deny that a 14 year old can chap their ass so much. Don't think prisoners get internet, do you? Maybe some prison she was in? Who knows, those chemtrail fogs she cries about in Cali have rotted her brain.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
No they don't get any Internet time. Criminals with Internet access to scam new victims?? No way. But I'm sure one of their koolaid sites fed that to them.

They're stupid enough to believe it, and we can't fix stupid!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
No shit! It's so funny how dimwitted they are.
And my stalker is REALLY getting upset.... His mental instability is beginning to flare up so much, he's coming after you now.
We're both famous here!:-D
Well..... To the koolaiders we're famous.
Lol
They hate facts and they hate we are UNION RETIRED. He is a basket case and I see the )8~D> batshit crazy loon is calling it a night. hahaha She is probably searching all her quitter palin and jihad sites trying to find some trucker videos. I love how she used the old has been's "barrycades" soundbite. Hilarious. This thread is more entertaining by the minute. Bunch of half wits.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Nitey nite :)
What? no midnight to 3am love fest with your chemtrail serb. I told you that you needed a nap lush. Okay, don't let your giant bedbugs bite. haha

RIP GOP

DITCH THE WITCH
&
DITCH MITCH
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Vern wrote:
<quoted text>this is true! we laugh at how utterly stupid Obama is. how stupid people believe every word he spits out. that is what we laugh at. Otherwise it is very, very sad to hear and read about.
This people are really sick...Obama is changing America and it's going downhill ...how blind can someone be...?????
Ron Burgundy

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
They hate facts and they hate we are UNION RETIRED. He is a basket case and I see the )8~D> batshit crazy loon is calling it a night. hahaha She is probably searching all her quitter palin and jihad sites trying to find some trucker videos. I love how she used the old has been's "barrycades" soundbite. Hilarious. This thread is more entertaining by the minute. Bunch of half wits.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Hate facts. Who hates facts? You need to buy a winter coat Veronica! Cue the music

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 12 min lol 1,018
Marlena cox 23 min You know 36
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min SNYB 128,874
I'm looking for a hot female to playfully BED W... 1 hr Jason lake 16
Giant Cross falls on Adult Store in Tennessee 1 hr Huh 27
whats wrong with stephanie Mills from gregory l... 4 hr lucky guess 4
Melissa Collett (May '12) 6 hr Lol at that face 72
Elmer at Creek mart 10 hr lmao 8
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 19 hr sheila 420