'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 253621 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#129480 Oct 15, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Laugh at them for following the Teabaggers off the cliff, like the lemmings they are.
Suicide is Painless :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4gO7uemm6YoXX
You just sit back and wait for me to post doncha ...
So 'you' can pounce!

Like a 'thief in the night'...

Snakes Crawl at Night
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

;~)
Dr Kno

Switzerland

#129481 Oct 15, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Only in the world of Repub math and logic could it be that having more patients with healthcare insurance would be worst for healthcare providers.
only in the world of a pure idiot would anyone think the new law will freely flow giving all AHC with laws as they are now, and I do mean now that are not implemented. Tell me does your wife's practice if she is in a hospital and a physician, have an administrator who knows what he/ she is doing? Must not from what you said earlier. Costs and bottom line matter. There was a time before Oct. this yr. that could be worked out. Now rules changed it. Do you not talk to your wife seriously? Funny you are the only one I have ever known to say what you just did if a physician is in the family. Hmmmmm
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#129482 Oct 15, 2013
http://www.cis.org/child-tax-credits-2011

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS RECEIVE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS MORE FROM THE IRS THAN THEY PAY IN

(ILLEGALS need 9 digit #{ITIN} to file tax refund)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#129483 Oct 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
This is exactly why you republicans are so stupid.
But the good thing about all of this, if things get too bad and republicans continue to take our country to ruin..... The President should use the 14th Amendment to make sure all steps should be taken to protect out country.
ha ha ha ha ha ...!!!

Which one do YOU think the Republicans can use ...???

I'll tel ya ...

Art II
Sect I
Clause 5

!!!

)8~D>
Uncle Tab

United States

#129484 Oct 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
So 'you' can pounce!

Snakes Crawl at Night
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9jI7SnTBjIQXX

;~)
I love pointing out republican stupidity, it's much easier pointing it out with you and son of stupid, since you two are the most ignorant uneducated republicans here.

You're a gold mind of stupidity! And I thank you for that!:-D
Dr Kno

Switzerland

#129485 Oct 15, 2013
American Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I give a f about who you are.
It IS a nightmare that people with your mentality are allowed to breed.
then you could very well be the fool. You still easing the little immigrants mind. What a sorry way to do it even though I am not that person. You are the sorry pos with a sorry mentality. Why would you and that damn hick CONS talk to Oz like you do? You sorry pos. if you knew you would give a F. You pos. This is a wrap. There ya go. You are not a man.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#129486 Oct 15, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Really..."SS...NUMBERS MOST EITHER STOLEN OR OR FAKE ONE"... you liberal lunatics reward criminals. THAT'S FRAUD, AGAINST THE LAW ...
I don't believe you just said that...
Don't believe I stated a fact?
Did I say it was right or wrong? Did I say they should be rewarded? Do you even know my stance on immigration?
I simply showed how your contention that they didn't pay taxes was wrong (as usual).

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#129487 Oct 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
So 'you' can pounce!
Snakes Crawl at Night
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9jI7SnTBjIQXX
;~)
Ya I admit it. You are my favorite ;-)
OZombies

United States

#129488 Oct 15, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if you work under the table, you pay taxes (think about it hard enough, it will come to you)
However since SS numbers are required for work, most use either a stolen number or a fake one. Either way they pay taxes. Usually more than you since they don't file for refunds at the end of the year.
I posted link for you ...illegals YES do file for Tax Refund...they file under special form ITIN ...

..."usually more than you"...how do you know what I file or do...?? What ever I do it's done legally and I earned it...pal...!!

Don't ASS/UME anything ...!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#129489 Oct 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Put up a link so I can read it.
Kinda dumb to ask me to comment on something I haven't researched. I'm not a republican, I don't do that.
I have many times ...
SEE there what ya missed?

You might LEARN something if ya READ my links!

You've been WARNED!
Ya just din't listen!
Dr Kno

Switzerland

#129490 Oct 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I love pointing out republican stupidity, it's much easier pointing it out with you and son of stupid, since you two are the most ignorant uneducated republicans here.
You're a gold mind of stupidity! And I thank you for that!:-D
like hell. You have that all wrapped up in your own little corner. You think that ari person was here today. You would be wrong assssholeeeeeeee. Iam not ari the one you call son of stupid. But I got your number. You dig ari, that poster gets your old goat heh? You are not the only one who he/ she gets. That poster has your number too. Idiot.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#129491 Oct 15, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I admit it. You are my favorite ;-)
Yeah I know ... God & everybody can SEE that!

;~)

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#129492 Oct 15, 2013
OZombies wrote:
http://www.cis.org/child-tax-c redits-2011
ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS RECEIVE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS MORE FROM THE IRS THAN THEY PAY IN
(ILLEGALS need 9 digit #{ITIN} to file tax refund)
LOL good work on the Google!
Here are a few more facts for you.
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Myths_and_facts_...
Dr Kno

Switzerland

#129493 Oct 15, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted link for you ...illegals YES do file for Tax Refund...they file under special form ITIN ...
..."usually more than you"...how do you know what I file or do...?? What ever I do it's done legally and I earned it...pal...!!
hang in there Oz, America needs her good citizens now more than ever in her entire history.
Uncle Tab

United States

#129494 Oct 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
ha ha ha ha ha ...!!!

Which one do YOU think the Republicans can use ...???

I'll tel ya ...

Art II
Sect I
Clause 5

!!!

)8~D>
Won't matter..... As we've all seen, the republicans are harming our country, making it vulnerable.

What has to be done will be done to protect our country. And it's the presidents job to do so.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#129495 Oct 15, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you do know both can be true right?
Nowhere does it say ALL illegals use an ITIN.
I don't know what you pay (I suspect little or nothing), I used the term "you" metaphorically (look it up).
I suggest you follow your own advice.
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#129496 Oct 15, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't believe I stated a fact?
Did I say it was right or wrong? Did I say they should be rewarded? Do you even know my stance on immigration?
I simply showed how your contention that they didn't pay taxes was wrong (as usual).
I didn't say they don't pay taxes...and if they do it's wrong to be here to begging with. You didn't say they should be rewarded ...it was more like they're here and they pay taxes...and...???????

I'm wrong (as usual)...and you're not...right ...??

Why was I wrong to say, even if someone pay taxes, and it's here illegally, should not be working without legit SS card and proper documents...??
OZombies

United States

#129497 Oct 15, 2013
Dr Kno wrote:
<quoted text>hang in there Oz, America needs her good citizens now more than ever in her entire history.
Trust me, I'm here more than ever ...Dr.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#129498 Oct 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Won't matter..... As we've all seen, the republicans are harming our country, making it vulnerable.
What has to be done will be done to protect our country. And it's the presidents job to do so.
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official,

save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country.

It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country.

It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiently

or otherwise

he fails in his duty to stand by the country.

In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.

~Theodore Roosevelt

more coming ...

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#129499 Oct 15, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say they don't pay taxes...and if they do it's wrong to be here to begging with. You didn't say they should be rewarded ...it was more like they're here and they pay taxes...and...???????
I'm wrong (as usual)...and you're not...right ...??
Why was I wrong to say, even if someone pay taxes, and it's here illegally, should not be working without legit SS card and proper documents...??
This is the post I was originally replying to:

OZombies wrote:
I can't understand how stupid, uninformed, uneducated, morons, liberal lunatics really are? How do you know if you have someone working for you if they're here legally or not? That's government's job, not individuals. Obama is suing Arizona, why? Illegals are paying taxes, ok...how are they doing that if they don't have Social Security card or you don't have legal status in U.S.????? Support (I)llegals but attack your own...
Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid...!!
Pay attention, the timeline is important.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Donrick Blevins OK? 2 min Cant believe people 13
Mikey Bruner 1 hr Hahathatsfunny 35
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr North Mountain 156,619
Are you people really Adults? 1 hr Meh 3
Reward!!! For turning in drug dealers. (Jan '11) 1 hr Pfft 207
Just curious Old Datsun 280Z 2 hr Curious 8
Knox Schools 4 hr Luther 8
Listen up people 9 hr humm 7

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages