'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 5,625)

Showing posts 112,481 - 112,500 of145,976
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Sorry...I meant this one

LOL

http://m.youtube.com/watch...
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

omg this is too easy and fun. But I have to go. After that gem of a post I will absolutely be back.

See "y'all" later
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus the gay and lesbian community as well.
Plus they're losing white voters (their base) too.
It's a no win situation..... And they're too stupid to realize it.:-D
You are right, I even posted an article about them losing their own white voters base. They will continue to be the MINORITY. Suits me. hahaha

Can you believe that idiot imposter actually posting links responding to us like we would click on anything he posts. Maybe his lucy lesbo loons will and give him a response. haha

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I was saying, U.S. has 50 STATES...
states...ok...????? I was going according to Post Office abbreviation ...that is why you have 50 states...and not 57 according to your president. Send him to school ...!!
Not a very good excuse since it clearly says it is the abbreviations for the 50 states,
Not that this point had anything to do with Obama, but you cant even tell with someone is joking.
It was a SARCASTIC remark Obama was making about being tired from the travel.
If someone puts down a package they are carrying and says "whew that weighed a ton!" do you really believe they think it weighed 2000 pounds?
DUH!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Last night she said it was a state too lmao ... said the DUMCHIT!
``````````

I did NOT!
You were being your usual dumchit self, asking me what a rest stop is for?

I TOLD YOU in some STATES you CAN "rest" on the side of the road!
NOT all!

Admit THAT !!!

I KNOW DC is NOT a state
BUT is IS a capitol!

The United States Capitol
You NEED some schooling!
BUT ...
NOT by me!

I DO NOT have the 'patience' for YOUR *Ignorance*...

)8~D>
Then why did you say 'in some states trucks are allowed to stop on the road'? We were talking about the big trucker invasion right? Where was it happening??

So why would truckers drive to a state that allows parking on the shoulder?

:-D you messed up dumbass. Neither you or the zombie. The ones who claim to be these big patriots don't even know our Capitol is NOT a state.

Stupid stupid STUPID!

You don't have patience for being made a fool of here DAILY!!

Go hit the bottle and stfu and read a book

LMAO

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
We the People are No Longer Silent
Presstorm Media &#8207;@Presstorm_Media 1h
495 road signs covered up. dont know why yet. just before exit 16.#T2SDA #T4VETS
https://twitter.com/Presstorm_Media
WHY isn't main stream covering THIS?
Hiding WHAT?
Sarah Palin!
Ted Cruz
etc
THERE!
A lil bit of it was on Fox ...@ noon!
There are waiting to see if maybe the National Geographic Channel wants to use the story in a new show like Dooms Day Preppers. Personally I would call it Repubs Gone Crazy.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

......and it's funny watching my stalkers posts being pulled down almost immediately. LMAO

you better contact Topix again and let them know you're not happy about it.

Post their answer here for everyone to see...... Oh. Never mind...... That'll never happen

Bahahahahaha

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
Washington DC trucker protest fizzles
Rain, not trucker protest slows DC-area traffic
WASHINGTON - The "Truckers To Shut Down America" rolling protest around the Capital Beltway in Washington D.C. fizzled Friday.
Instead of 10,000 trucks tying up rush-hour traffic as organizers had forecast, only about 30 trucks bearing the official Twitter hashtag of the ride --#T2SDA -- which stands for "Truckers to Shut Down America" were spotted, according to Corinne N. Geller, spokesperson for the Virginia Department of Transportation. Various local media reported similar numbers.
Beltway traffic was slow on Friday, but transportation officials said it was due to steady rain and the heavy volume of normal traffic.
Virginia State Police said at one point, four big rigs slowed traffic to 15 mph by driving side-by-side on our four lanes of northbound Interstate 495 in Virginia. The drivers were pulled over by State Police and warned not to impeded traffic.
"No summons/ticket was issued," police said in a statement. "The tractor-trailers were then allowed to proceed on their way."
The "Ride for the Constitution" protest was aimed at seeking to impeach President Obama and pressure Congress.
A photo that shows big rig traffic on a two-lane stretch of interstate purported to be from the protest was circulated on Twitter and Facebook Friday, drawing additional comments of support.
An investigation showed the image was actually taken in May during a Make-A-Wish truck convoy in Lancaster, Pa. Another photo circulating on Twitter, showing a huge trucker traffic jam under the hashtag #T2SDA, was actually of a traffic jam in Italy. In both photos, the weather was clear instead of raining. Other photos purporting to show the DC truckers were taken from a Make-A-Wish trucker's rally in Pennsylvania last May.
A transportation official said on any weekday, the Capital Beltway carries 250,000 to 300,000 vehicles and about 10 percent of those are big rigs conducting normal business.
The official spokesman for the trucker's ride is Pete Santilli, an Internet broadcaster and conspiracy theorist, according to USA Today. The newspaper reported that he gained some notoriety in May when he said on the Guerilla Media Network that "we need to try, convict and shoot Hillary Clinton in the vagina" for what he claims was the "fake hunt down" of Osama bin Laden during which all the Navy SEALs involved allegedly were killed.
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/u-s-worl...
haha, and look at that filthy loser conspiracy theorist making foul statements. So typical of the teabagging CONS. No wonder they fizzled. Not that many crazy truckers no doubt. haha What a joke.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Hey RC Co-Cola, Tab, Newport and Hugh.

Good Lord, is there nothing sacred to these sleazeballs? It was bad enough the other night when Dumchit used that little kidnapped girl to spread a regressive lie, but to exploit chronically/terminally ill children to support their propaganda is abominable and beneath contempt. I guess it just goes to show what kind of loathsome creatures they really are, and the depths they'll sink to in order to further their ignorant agenda. Bottom feeders of the worst kind.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>You can BARELY get around DC ... much less park a TRUCK there!
It is SO populated ...
you dumchit!
Makes your remark even more ignorant saying some 'states' allow roadside parking concerning DC.

And no, it's not that bad on weekends dumbass!!

Just for shits and giggles, post the live traffic cams that show the massive congestion..... Sorry, but it's a smooth running Sunday in DC. Trucks aren't an issue.

You've been had again stupid republican.

btw..... DC isn't a state!

:-D
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>You are right, I even posted an article about them losing their own white voters base. They will continue to be the MINORITY. Suits me. hahaha

Can you believe that idiot imposter actually posting links responding to us like we would click on anything he posts. Maybe his lucy lesbo loons will and give him a response. haha

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
:-D mods have pulled some of his posts already today. LMAO

They know these assclowns are idiots and I'm sure they laugh at them as much as we do.

I guess they consider Topix MSM as well. What ever news source proves them wrong with facts is MSM.

republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
u r a LYING libTARD loser!
Just because you do not SEE it on the 'main stream news ...
DOESN'T mean it's NOT there!
You AND people like you
ARE
the reason this country IS IN the mess it's IN!
Losers!
Go take a nap you lush loon. That is hilarious. Why don't you post them if they are covering. Surely your fright winged nut daily or conservative nut drama has something on it. Once again you are blowing out your ass what your crackhead tells you. hahaha Me and people like me are the reason this country will turn around and go further than Obama tried to take us. Watch and see. Maybe you and the chemtrail serb hag can go visit her country until, if they ever do again elect a repuke. Sucks to be so enraged eh witch. Oh yeah, and fo loser loon.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Hugh Jassoal

Cave City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I was saying, U.S. has 50 STATES...
states...ok...????? I was going according to Post Office abbreviation ...that is why you have 50 states...and not 57 according to your president. Send him to school ...!!
Take another look at it and seriously tell me you couldn't tell he was joking. You can NOT be that dim, can you? Oh, DC is a post office abbreviation. Just cant let it go can you. It is really kinda sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Hugh Jassoal

Cave City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

So you dont get confused in the future. Well......here they are anyway

https://www.usps.com/send/official-abbreviati...
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>Hey RC Co-Cola, Tab, Newport and Hugh.

Good Lord, is there nothing sacred to these sleazeballs? It was bad enough the other night when Dumchit used that little kidnapped girl to spread a regressive lie, but to exploit chronically/terminally ill children to support their propaganda is abominable and beneath contempt. I guess it just goes to show what kind of loathsome creatures they really are, and the depths they'll sink to in order to further their ignorant agenda. Bottom feeders of the worst kind.
Hiya Crow!

And yes, it's very sad that they use so much deception, use children's causes to promote their screwed up agendas.

They stoop to that level because they know the low IQ voting republicans like the ones here eat that up.

It's a shame these people are so dimwitted.
I Agree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Go take a nap you lush loon. That is hilarious. Why don't you post them if they are covering. Surely your fright winged nut daily or conservative nut drama has something on it. Once again you are blowing out your ass what your crackhead tells you. hahaha Me and people like me are the reason this country will turn around and go further than Obama tried to take us. Watch and see. Maybe you and the chemtrail serb hag can go visit her country until, if they ever do again elect a repuke. Sucks to be so enraged eh witch. Oh yeah, and fo loser loon.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
People and people like you who post 18 hrs a day, 7 days a week on the internet and always sign their posts in caps with something like:
"RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH"
will take this country even farther down then Obama has.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey RC Co-Cola, Tab, Newport and Hugh.
Hey Crow, sorry I missed you last night. Too late when I got home for nonsense or C~R~A~Z~Y, lol, I just wanted to hit my pillow. Barely had the energy to wash my face and brush my teeth. Slept like a rock and got up and out early. Had to see my sweet little great niece sing at church this morning. I did pray for the ignorant people like the ones here and for our country. lol

I am going back to their house in a little while and have dinner with them.

Bottom feeders describe them perfectly. Their stupidity amazes me. That chemtrail serb making a big deal about Obama saying 57 states in 2008 like it could compare to all the ignorant shit from Bush's mouth and then turn around and think DC was the state of Washington. Just PRICELESS.

I hope you have enjoyed the beautiful day we are blessed with. I wish we could have it up until Christmas at least. lol

Enjoy.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

DC crowd pushes through barriers to WWII memorial

... A protest by truckers converged with a rally by a group called the Million Vet March at the World War II Memorial. Participants cut the links between metal barriers at the National Park Service site and pushed them aside...

Later some protesters carried memorial barricades to the White House and rallied outside the gates, confronting police in riot gear. Protesters carried one sign reading "Impeach Obama."

Police moved the protesters back to set up barricades between the crowd and the White House gate. An armored police vehicle also was sent to the World War II Memorial.

District of Columbia police said the crowd was starting to disperse by 1 p.m. U.S. Park Police said there had been at least one arrest at the Lincoln Memorial, though no details were available.

http://www.chron.com/news/us/article/DC-crowd...

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Got some dark clouds rolling in here, so I'm going to try to get a couple more things done before it rains. See you later, taters!

:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
Got some dark clouds rolling in here, so I'm going to try to get a couple more things done before it rains. See you later, taters!
:)
Run ... chicken little ... RUN ...!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
DC crowd pushes through barriers to WWII memorial

... A protest by truckers converged with a rally by a group called the Million Vet March at the World War II Memorial. Participants cut the links between metal barriers at the National Park Service site and pushed them aside...

Later some protesters carried memorial barricades to the White House and rallied outside the gates, confronting police in riot gear. Protesters carried one sign reading "Impeach Obama."

Police moved the protesters back to set up barricades between the crowd and the White House gate. An armored police vehicle also was sent to the World War II Memorial.

District of Columbia police said the crowd was starting to disperse by 1 p.m. U.S. Park Police said there had been at least one arrest at the Lincoln Memorial, though no details were available.

http://www.chron.com/news/us/article/DC-crowd...
Still trying to divert from you calling DC a state?

Btw..... The trucker thing was over before it started..... But a twitter report (yes, twitter) has you imbeciles thinking there's some big deal going on.

I'm watching Fox right now..... Not a pep about it. Why is this big ground breaking story being ignored by fair and balanced Fox News?

Bahahahahah

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 112,481 - 112,500 of145,976
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

97 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min curious 128,499
jon h 8 min countrychick 13
Beautiful selfies on Facebook 52 min Haha 31
Maryann Smith and Thomas (Oct '12) 2 hr ex friend 44
Anyone have any free kittens? 4 hr Well 10
legalize marijuana 6 hr WEED EATER 3
Ronald Stevenson 7 hr stephanie 13
•••
•••