'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#128737 Oct 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
u r a LYING libTARD loser!
Just because you do not SEE it on the 'main stream news ...
DOESN'T mean it's NOT there!
You AND people like you
ARE
the reason this country IS IN the mess it's IN!
Losers!
Go take a nap you lush loon. That is hilarious. Why don't you post them if they are covering. Surely your fright winged nut daily or conservative nut drama has something on it. Once again you are blowing out your ass what your crackhead tells you. hahaha Me and people like me are the reason this country will turn around and go further than Obama tried to take us. Watch and see. Maybe you and the chemtrail serb hag can go visit her country until, if they ever do again elect a repuke. Sucks to be so enraged eh witch. Oh yeah, and fo loser loon.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Hugh Jassoal

Campbellsville, KY

#128738 Oct 13, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I was saying, U.S. has 50 STATES...
states...ok...????? I was going according to Post Office abbreviation ...that is why you have 50 states...and not 57 according to your president. Send him to school ...!!
Take another look at it and seriously tell me you couldn't tell he was joking. You can NOT be that dim, can you? Oh, DC is a post office abbreviation. Just cant let it go can you. It is really kinda sad

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
Hugh Jassoal

Campbellsville, KY

#128740 Oct 13, 2013
So you dont get confused in the future. Well......here they are anyway

https://www.usps.com/send/official-abbreviati...
Uncle Tab

United States

#128741 Oct 13, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>Hey RC Co-Cola, Tab, Newport and Hugh.

Good Lord, is there nothing sacred to these sleazeballs? It was bad enough the other night when Dumchit used that little kidnapped girl to spread a regressive lie, but to exploit chronically/terminally ill children to support their propaganda is abominable and beneath contempt. I guess it just goes to show what kind of loathsome creatures they really are, and the depths they'll sink to in order to further their ignorant agenda. Bottom feeders of the worst kind.
Hiya Crow!

And yes, it's very sad that they use so much deception, use children's causes to promote their screwed up agendas.

They stoop to that level because they know the low IQ voting republicans like the ones here eat that up.

It's a shame these people are so dimwitted.
I Agree

United States

#128742 Oct 13, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Go take a nap you lush loon. That is hilarious. Why don't you post them if they are covering. Surely your fright winged nut daily or conservative nut drama has something on it. Once again you are blowing out your ass what your crackhead tells you. hahaha Me and people like me are the reason this country will turn around and go further than Obama tried to take us. Watch and see. Maybe you and the chemtrail serb hag can go visit her country until, if they ever do again elect a repuke. Sucks to be so enraged eh witch. Oh yeah, and fo loser loon.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
People and people like you who post 18 hrs a day, 7 days a week on the internet and always sign their posts in caps with something like:
"RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH"
will take this country even farther down then Obama has.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#128743 Oct 13, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey RC Co-Cola, Tab, Newport and Hugh.
Good Lord, is there nothing sacred to these sleazeballs? It was bad enough the other night when Dumchit used that little kidnapped girl to spread a regressive lie, but to exploit chronically/terminally ill children to support their propaganda is abominable and beneath contempt. I guess it just goes to show what kind of loathsome creatures they really are, and the depths they'll sink to in order to further their ignorant agenda. Bottom feeders of the worst kind.
Hey Crow, sorry I missed you last night. Too late when I got home for nonsense or C~R~A~Z~Y, lol, I just wanted to hit my pillow. Barely had the energy to wash my face and brush my teeth. Slept like a rock and got up and out early. Had to see my sweet little great niece sing at church this morning. I did pray for the ignorant people like the ones here and for our country. lol

I am going back to their house in a little while and have dinner with them.

Bottom feeders describe them perfectly. Their stupidity amazes me. That chemtrail serb making a big deal about Obama saying 57 states in 2008 like it could compare to all the ignorant shit from Bush's mouth and then turn around and think DC was the state of Washington. Just PRICELESS.

I hope you have enjoyed the beautiful day we are blessed with. I wish we could have it up until Christmas at least. lol

Enjoy.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#128744 Oct 13, 2013
DC crowd pushes through barriers to WWII memorial

... A protest by truckers converged with a rally by a group called the Million Vet March at the World War II Memorial. Participants cut the links between metal barriers at the National Park Service site and pushed them aside...

Later some protesters carried memorial barricades to the White House and rallied outside the gates, confronting police in riot gear. Protesters carried one sign reading "Impeach Obama."

Police moved the protesters back to set up barricades between the crowd and the White House gate. An armored police vehicle also was sent to the World War II Memorial.

District of Columbia police said the crowd was starting to disperse by 1 p.m. U.S. Park Police said there had been at least one arrest at the Lincoln Memorial, though no details were available.

http://www.chron.com/news/us/article/DC-crowd...

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#128745 Oct 13, 2013
Got some dark clouds rolling in here, so I'm going to try to get a couple more things done before it rains. See you later, taters!

:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#128746 Oct 13, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
Got some dark clouds rolling in here, so I'm going to try to get a couple more things done before it rains. See you later, taters!
:)
Run ... chicken little ... RUN ...!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#128748 Oct 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
DC crowd pushes through barriers to WWII memorial

... A protest by truckers converged with a rally by a group called the Million Vet March at the World War II Memorial. Participants cut the links between metal barriers at the National Park Service site and pushed them aside...

Later some protesters carried memorial barricades to the White House and rallied outside the gates, confronting police in riot gear. Protesters carried one sign reading "Impeach Obama."

Police moved the protesters back to set up barricades between the crowd and the White House gate. An armored police vehicle also was sent to the World War II Memorial.

District of Columbia police said the crowd was starting to disperse by 1 p.m. U.S. Park Police said there had been at least one arrest at the Lincoln Memorial, though no details were available.

http://www.chron.com/news/us/article/DC-crowd...
Still trying to divert from you calling DC a state?

:-D

Btw..... The trucker thing was over before it started..... But a twitter report (yes, twitter) has you imbeciles thinking there's some big deal going on.

I'm watching Fox right now..... Not a pep about it. Why is this big ground breaking story being ignored by fair and balanced Fox News?

Bahahahahah
American Lady

Danville, KY

#128749 Oct 13, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Crow, sorry I missed you last night. Too late when I got home for nonsense or C~R~A~Z~Y, lol, I just wanted to hit my pillow. Barely had the energy to wash my face and brush my teeth. Slept like a rock and got up and out early. Had to see my sweet little great niece sing at church this morning. I did pray for the ignorant people like the ones here and for our country. lol
I am going back to their house in a little while and have dinner with them.
Bottom feeders describe them perfectly. Their stupidity amazes me. That chemtrail serb making a big deal about Obama saying 57 states in 2008 like it could compare to all the ignorant shit from Bush's mouth and then turn around and think DC was the state of Washington. Just PRICELESS.
I hope you have enjoyed the beautiful day we are blessed with. I wish we could have it up until Christmas at least. lol
Enjoy.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Obama’s 57 States “Gaffe” Proof He Is Muslim?
Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/obamas-57-st...

The Organization of Islamic Conference Member States
Currently, the OIC has 57 member
and 3 observer states

Read more: Organization of the Islamic Conference | Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/spot/oicstates1.htm...

;~)
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#128750 Oct 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
:-D mods have pulled some of his posts already today. LMAO
They know these assclowns are idiots and I'm sure they laugh at them as much as we do.
I guess they consider Topix MSM as well. What ever news source proves them wrong with facts is MSM.
:-D
Don't doubt it and you know that email he got from topix was a warning about his tactics and filthy comments. I bet they laugh at them too. They probably have this thread flagged for humor for the mods to have a big laugh when they are spot checking. haha

Still haven't seen any webcams or articles about all those truckers. I seen where quitter palin was with Canadian crazed cruz at one of the monuments blaming Obama and Reid for the shutdown of monuments and memorials. What moron believes that if they have a read a newspaper or seen some type of news in the last two weeks. The teabagging CONS own the shutdown. That is why their numbers are going down, not the Presidents. It kills them. Those two clowns must have had the truckers pick them up. hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#128751 Oct 13, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
Got some dark clouds rolling in here, so I'm going to try to get a couple more things done before it rains. See you later, taters!
:)
It may be just the Dark Clouds hanging over the GOP.
Uncle Tab

United States

#128752 Oct 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Run ... chicken little ... RUN ...!!!
stfu dumbass! Everyone knows Crow works with the weather. If its raining, Crows here, if its nice, crows working. Unlike your section 8 broke ass goverment check collecting, food stamp drawing drain on my country.

Crow is more of a Patriot than you will ever hope to be.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#128753 Oct 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Run ... chicken little ... RUN ...!!!
From what, bottom feeder? You? LMAO!

You follow us Libs around like a little dobie.

:P
American Lady

Danville, KY

#128754 Oct 13, 2013
A lot of the TRUCKERS are *VETS*...

#T2SDA
#T4VETS

BUY a clue!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#128755 Oct 13, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
From what, bottom feeder? You? LMAO!
You follow us Libs around like a little dobie.
:P
you ARE the dobie :)
nutter's dobies ...
:)

THIS is my 'home' forum!
Uncle Tab

United States

#128756 Oct 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Obama’s 57 States “Gaffe” Proof He Is Muslim?
Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/obamas-57-st...

The Organization of Islamic Conference Member States
Currently, the OIC has 57 member
and 3 observer states

Read more: Organization of the Islamic Conference | Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/spot/oicstates1.htm...

;~)
LMMFAO!!

This is just priceless how you imbeciles are lead to believe the most IGNORANT things.

You can't explain why Obama has killed more Muslim terrorist than any President, but he jokes about visiting 57 states and *POOF* he's a Muslim?

Talk about some amazing stupidity!

You idiots get stupider by the second!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#128757 Oct 13, 2013
UPDATED: "Million" vets are in DC to demand their monuments be opened

...

Senators Mike Lee - Utah and Ted Cruz - Texas as well as Sarah Palin were among the crowd that chanted “Tear down these walls” and sang patriotic songs according to local news coverage from WTOP, as the barriers were removed.

About 15 tractor trailer trucks from the Ride for the Constitution protest, which took place two days ago, but mostly turned out to be a non-event,{Can ANYONE SAY "contradiction???] have arrived at the memorial protest to lend their support to the veterans.

The truckers came down 17th street honking their horns while heading toward the Mall. Their forward progress was blocked by police barricades.

Read more: http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb ...
Follow us:@wtcommunities on Twitter

Crowd storms World War II Memorial

Tractor-trailers headed down 17th Street toward the Mall, blaring their horns. The Metropolitan Police Department blocked off the street, prompting the crowd to head up the street, shouting at the police to move their vehicles.

http://www.wtop.com/959/3479186/Crowd-storms-...

A~G~A~I~N ...
WHY isn't LAMESTREAM covering THIS ...???

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#128758 Oct 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama’s 57 States “Gaffe” Proof He Is Muslim?
Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/obamas-57-st...
The Organization of Islamic Conference Member States
Currently, the OIC has 57 member
and 3 observer states
Read more: Organization of the Islamic Conference | Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/spot/oicstates1.htm...
;~)
After traveling to 47 states in just 13 months Obama made ONE misspoken word and said 57 instead of 47. OMG you Repubs need to start a new Congressional hearing.
.
P.S. "Obama’s 57 States “Gaffe” Proof He Is Muslim?" I would be embarrassed to have even posted such a thing as this let alone believe it. You truly are Batshit Crazy if you cannot see just how far out in Loonville this is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal coon hunting going Davis bend road 1 hr jason 11
who will you vote for as jailer 1 hr Baker fan 62
A Knox County woman is charged with child abuse. 2 hr Quantummist 1
Allen Messer Dying of Lung Cancer? 4 hr Twilight Ebola 10
Ask your candidate to join us this time it is a... 7 hr Well well 9
Mayor candidate Gary Williams Trash Talking oth... 7 hr remember the teller 41
Corbin's alchol sales bring in another big busi... 7 hr fixthis 6
who got arrested at bville walmart? 11 hr gator 6
Has Rabbit and Jm fell out ? 14 hr love to know 6
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]