'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 287097 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Man

Cub Run, KY

#129214 Oct 15, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it cupcake.
Here you go (and you're coming extra creepy with the pet names weirdo)

Washington, DC, would lose $200 milliona day on lost wages and lost spending by those who get furloughed. That estimate doesn’t include tourism, and the huge losses DC will feel from the museums and national mall being closed.

The shutdown would “reduce federal spending” by about$8 billion, which could reduce GDP growth by .8 percent annualized, according to a report released Monday by Goldman Sachs.

Moody’s Analytics’ Mark Zandi pegs the amount lost in economic growth in the fourth quarter at as much as 1.4 percent.

One billion dollars a week from the pay of the roughly 800,000 federal employees will be lost from the U.S. economy.

Shelbiana, KY

#129215 Oct 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Exclusive Video: Vet Protesters Remove Barricades at DC Memorials
Filmmaker Dennis Lynch was at the march and described the frustration felt by America's veterans.
http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/10/14/exclusiv...
PLUS: About the *Truckers*...
lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

The Truckers?

Lmfao
Fox News is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#129216 Oct 15, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Approval
41%
-
Obama Disapproval
53%
-
Payroll to Population
43.4%
+0.1
Underemployed
17.2%
Republican approval Rating........20%
Fox News is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#129217 Oct 15, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it cupcake.
Look in the Mirror Stupid.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#129218 Oct 15, 2013
The 'DRY ICE', was a 'DRY RUN',@ LAX.
HS said, everything is OK & nothing to see .

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#129220 Oct 15, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I cannot blame you for leaving out your Tea Bag Party's approval rating of 23%.
Since you are a moron, I can't find it to blame you for what you surly don't understand what that means.

Americans' Satisfaction With U.S. Gov't Drops to New Low

Democrats remain most likely to be satisfied, but much less so than in September

October 10, 2013

A record-low 18% of Americans say they are satisfied with the way the nation is being governed, down from 32% last month.

Paris

#129221 Oct 15, 2013
Fox News is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Look in the Mirror Stupid.
Did mommy write that down for you. Go get your GED.

Paris

#129222 Oct 15, 2013
American Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go (and you're coming extra creepy with the pet names weirdo)
Washington, DC, would lose $200 milliona day on lost wages and lost spending by those who get furloughed. That estimate doesn’t include tourism, and the huge losses DC will feel from the museums and national mall being closed.
The shutdown would “reduce federal spending” by about$8 billion, which could reduce GDP growth by .8 percent annualized, according to a report released Monday by Goldman Sachs.
Moody’s Analytics’ Mark Zandi pegs the amount lost in economic growth in the fourth quarter at as much as 1.4 percent.
One billion dollars a week from the pay of the roughly 800,000 federal employees will be lost from the U.S. economy.

Cub Run, KY

#129223 Oct 15, 2013
Dr Kno wrote:
<quoted text>WTF, bla bla gebo bla bla educate yourself idiot from state to state. I am in Nebraska. I am not another poster as you accuse. PP does provide abortions in some states. Educate yourself before you blow off hick.
Educate yourself indeed! A liberal democrat should know this already but......

Executive Order from Pres. Obama

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the "Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act" (Public Law 111-148), I hereby order as follows:

Section. 1. Policy. Following the recent enactment of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (the "Act"), it is necessary to establish an adequate enforcement mechanism to ensure that [[[[[Federal funds are not used for abortion services (except in cases of rape or incest, or when the life of the woman would be endangered)]]]], consistent with a longstanding Federal statutory restriction that is commonly known as the Hyde Amendment. The purpose of this order is to establish a comprehensive, Government-wide set of policies and procedures to achieve this goal and to make certain that all relevant actors -- Federal officials, State officials (including insurance regulators) and health care providers -- are aware of their responsibilities, new and old.

http://m.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/exec...
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#129226 Oct 15, 2013
Thought I'd check in for a second. Looks like same ole story.

ConservaCONS posting as "Fox News" again. Of course, Tab Clampett comes back as more than one as usual. I swear, those two have more lives than a cat.

Poor desperate liberal fools. But don't worry - I'll always be here to expose their "four-wheelin', NASCAR watchin', rasslin' lovin', tobacco spittin', squirrel huntin', liberal talking points and proving them false - whether anyone acknowledges me or not. Lol.

(Fade banjo music)
American Man

Cub Run, KY

#129227 Oct 15, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Poor cupcake, can't even find a lie to back his lie. No where in your link does it mention republicans. Bias much.
If you get your kicks calling another man cupcake, go for it. I imagine after getting your azz handed to you on a daily basis, you'll take what you can get.

The info provided showed how this shutdown is costing this country billions. If you are so clueless that you dont know the rethugs are responsible, here ya go again....

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

Tab has shared this several times, so watch and learn, dumchit!
you're gonna criticize people for being biased?!?.....really?!?!?! Hypocritical much??
American Man

Cub Run, KY

#129228 Oct 15, 2013
UncleTab wrote:
"four-wheelin', NASCAR watchin', rasslin' lovin', tobacco spittin', squirrel huntin',
This describes EVERY republican I know. A bunch of your buddies here too I bet.

You wonder why repub approval ratings are so low?
They dont even approve of each other! smh
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#129229 Oct 15, 2013
American Man wrote:
<quoted text>
This describes EVERY republican I know. A bunch of your buddies here too I bet.
Another idiotic reply from UNCLE TAB CLAMPETT lol.

You have to do a better job on your proxy server, you hillbilly. It's so SO FUNNY watching you post a comment, then comment on your own comment as someone else.

I know more than you think :)
Dr Kno

Switzerland

#129230 Oct 15, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post Dr Kno! Wait for it, wait for it...uncle flabby ass scooter or the old OLD crow or goat girl or ILIH green cheese eater will jump and accuse you of being me or me being you. lol It's their only defense. They got nothin' else!
I can see this. That old crow already went off on the swiss. She was cutting the cheese.

More honor flights arriving at the memorials in DC. They are walking right around those "Barry caids". Our former troops still protecting us. At a ripe old age they can still, make a difference. Hail to our freedom fighters, give em hellllll old timers.
Dr Kno

Switzerland

#129231 Oct 15, 2013
American Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Educate yourself indeed! A liberal democrat should know this already but......
Executive Order from Pres. Obama
By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the "Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act" (Public Law 111-148), I hereby order as follows:
Section. 1. Policy. Following the recent enactment of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (the "Act"), it is necessary to establish an adequate enforcement mechanism to ensure that [[[[[Federal funds are not used for abortion services (except in cases of rape or incest, or when the life of the woman would be endangered)]]]], consistent with a longstanding Federal statutory restriction that is commonly known as the Hyde Amendment. The purpose of this order is to establish a comprehensive, Government-wide set of policies and procedures to achieve this goal and to make certain that all relevant actors -- Federal officials, State officials (including insurance regulators) and health care providers -- are aware of their responsibilities, new and old.
http://m.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/exec...
Ummmm, what does this have to do with planned parenthood not giving abortions as one poster stated. They do in many states. Get educated if you are a man, man!
Uncle Tab

United States

#129233 Oct 15, 2013
American Man wrote:
<quoted text>This describes EVERY republican I know. A bunch of your buddies here too I bet.

You kinda gotta feel sorry for that one.... So desperate for attention by the name he uses, and all the dumb shit he posts.

Most likely some sort of unspeakable abuse by someone close to him as a child. Lashing out at people on the Internet to get attention.

Let's also add, this is the Internet.... Why try so hard to get noticed by a bunch of strangers? Low self opinion, self worth. Most likely alone, no friends is pretty obvious.

These types of people are the ones who are very unstable mentally, and are most likely the ones to do such things as Columbine and New Town. Lashing out because they want attention so desperately.

The more I ignore him, the harder he tries. Again..... Desperation.

Add to that, the crazy political beliefs and there ya go...... Nut ball mental patient!
Dr Kno

Switzerland

#129234 Oct 15, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Eww. Not even if your entire body was encased in inch-thick latex.
Snappy comeback, btw.
Off your meds again, Jethro?
What a mor*n. FU hick and you take it there. FU in Chinese means good fortune, so again FU hick. Good fortune in being a hick thinking PP does not do abortions. You uneducated hick on issues. Enough of following such ideals. I was a democrat voter once. What a fool I was to believe that damn man the first time. I wished up the second time. This country is in a heap of trouble because of this man. No doubts. FU not eff you or F you mor*n. you need the meds. You are jethro and there is nothing snappy about the truth on you. Uneducated hick.
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#129235 Oct 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You kinda gotta feel sorry for that one.... So desperate for attention by the name he uses, and all the dumb shit he posts.
Most likely some sort of unspeakable abuse by someone close to him as a child. Lashing out at people on the Internet to get attention.
Let's also add, this is the Internet.... Why try so hard to get noticed by a bunch of strangers? Low self opinion, self worth. Most likely alone, no friends is pretty obvious.
These types of people are the ones who are very unstable mentally, and are most likely the ones to do such things as Columbine and New Town. Lashing out because they want attention so desperately.
The more I ignore him, the harder he tries. Again..... Desperation.
Add to that, the crazy political beliefs and there ya go...... Nut ball mental patient!
What another coincidence!!!!

Stupid hillbilly lol
Uncle Tab

United States

#129236 Oct 15, 2013
Dr Kno wrote:
<quoted text>What a mor*n. FU hick and you take it there. FU in Chinese means good fortune, so again FU hick. Good fortune in being a hick thinking PP does not do abortions. You uneducated hick on issues. Enough of following such ideals. I was a democrat voter once. What a fool I was to believe that damn man the first time. I wished up the second time. This country is in a heap of trouble because of this man. No doubts. FU not eff you or F you mor*n. you need the meds. You are jethro and there is nothing snappy about the truth on you. Uneducated hick.
Make up your mind unstable republican, last night you said you're a liberal democrat, now you say you aren't?

:-D

You people are so ignorant, you can't keep your own lies straight.

It's just funny to watch you imbeciles prove why the GOP approval ratings are in the toilet.
Dr Kno

Switzerland

#129237 Oct 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Unplanned pregnancies happen because if people like you who think condoms are 100% safe in preventing pregnancies.
:-D uninformed
Ummmm, again can you not read? Read my post. Kids are given condoms to protect against std's but would you use it for birth control? It would be to ones benefit to be wise from the get go. Kno who you lay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daniel Boone Owned Slaves, shut down the DBF! 45 min Lets be real 100 7
Judge ex removing daniel boone statue ! 1 hr LMAO 26
Only mass deportation can save America. 1 hr Chris_Jarvis 5
tell it all what think of brittney hatfeild? (Dec '11) 2 hr Question 9
BETH and AMANDA @ ACH 2 hr Jeff 9
Steve warren Jm hall YESMAN !! 2 hr the truth 2
Lundy Recording Studio (1960s) 2 hr mom 2
Jerry Wayne Garland property 5 hr Friend 10
Bad wreck on 25e in front of creek market!! 10 hr Well 7

Barbourville Jobs