'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 262104 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Ron Burgundy

Switzerland

#128967 Oct 13, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
What? no midnight to 3am love fest with your chemtrail serb. I told you that you needed a nap lush. Okay, don't let your giant bedbugs bite. haha
RIP GOP
DITCH THE WITCH
&
DITCH MITCH
haha you feed the bugs. You got big bedbugs. I mean do you have giant bedbugs? Dammit you ant worth a plug nickel.
Whole Wit

United States

#128968 Oct 13, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
They hate facts and they hate we are UNION RETIRED. He is a basket case and I see the )8~D> batshit crazy loon is calling it a night. hahaha She is probably searching all her quitter palin and jihad sites trying to find some trucker videos. I love how she used the old has been's "barrycades" soundbite. Hilarious. This thread is more entertaining by the minute. Bunch of half wits.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Sane people don't post like you do.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

They're playing your song:

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#128969 Oct 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>This Ones For You ...

Police Confront Peaceful Million Veteran March
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
YouTube?:-D and you have checked, and it's from today? Not like the photos used by this dumb trucker site from May of last year?

Again super stupid..... You and YouTube are not news sources.

But it is funny you Googled your dumbass off and couldn't find any cell vids and left, and 30 minutes later your narcotic infested ass comes back with a youtube and runs off again?

Sounds legit

:-D probably a video from Argentina from 1987 LMFAO
American Man

Columbia, KY

#128970 Oct 13, 2013
The tea party,Sarah Palin,and Ted Cruz tried to hijack the Million Vet March for political and personal gain, and event organizers condemned them for politicizing the march.

According to a message on their website, the problem began when a local DC organizer turned the march into a tea party rally,“The political agenda put forth by a local organizer in Washington DC was not in alignment with our message. We feel disheartened that some would seek to hijack the narrative for political gain. The core principle is about all Americans honorIng Veterans in a peaceful and apolitical manner.”

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/10/13/millio...
OZombies

United States

#128971 Oct 13, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't think so. I don't know much about prisons since I have never been, nor anyone I know. Guess the serb would. haha
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
You are one lost soul. I was saying looks like 'Pops' is in jail, always comes and lives about same time.

You're one sick bastard ...NO I never been in jail...!!
Ron Burgundy

Switzerland

#128972 Oct 13, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Popping a vain there chemtrail. You "live" my nation.....you mean leave? I am referring to one runaway serb with an ungrateful, hateful, disgusting demeanor about her. I wouldn't want to meet any serbs iF they are anything like you, you pos hag. I am happy in the greatest nation on Earth. so gfy loser
RIP GOP
DITCH THE SERB
&
DITCH MITCH
racist pig. Go for it you loser. Hag that looks like a dogs pos. yeaaaaaa! How you like us now? Cue the music
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#128973 Oct 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
These low IQ idiots can't prove any of that horseshit. But it's pretty simple to see that the unstable types such as these republicans who cry, moan, and groan about fun rights are the ones who most likely are the idiots who do the mass shootings.
Look how unstable this fool is. Lol jumping from name to name, getting pissed at people on the Internet?
Who gets all mad and mental and uses other people's sn's on the net, other than the mentally challenged.
Just a fact.
You got it....mentally challenged. Especially those two loons and the imposter is just demented.

I am out of the asylum for tonight. I am tired and I guess Crow isn't stopping by tonight. Miss tofy, ILIH, treebeard? and some of the others who got tired of their ignorance and attempt to bully people on the internet with their trifling selves. I hope to see you here tomorrow for some laughs. Maybe the imposter freak will go back to his president bashing thread with all his Sybil characters. I think he is still playing someones butler while they smack him down over there. hahaha

Have a great night. Pleasant dreams.

YOU too Crow, if you pop in after I leave. My big comfy bed is calling.:)

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
Ron Burgundy

Switzerland

#128974 Oct 13, 2013
Whole Wit wrote:
<quoted text>
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Sane people don't post like you do.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
They're playing your song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DdbmgUzj2ysXX
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
you tell em Wit!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#128975 Oct 13, 2013
Neo-Confederate Hate Group Rallies In Small-Town Tennessee, Fails Miserably

This particular hate group wants you to know the “truth.” Have you heard about the jihad they claim is taking place in the American Southeast? Somehow, despite being born, bred, and raised in the land of sweet tea and grits, I have gone my entire life without hearing about this secret war.

It wasn’t until today that I was informed of the current Civil War—and I heard about it from a hate group comprised of bloated, sunburned racists who call themselves the League of the South.

The League of the South is a Neo-Confederate hate group whose goal is to secede from the United States and form a new confederacy, reclaiming the Southeast by its “Anglo-Celtic roots.” These people stood in a crowd today in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, to protest what they call the “demographic displacement” of white protestants, wielding signs with slogans like,“It’s wrong to replace us!” and “No jihad in Tennessee!”

You might think that this kind of hate would fly in Murfreesboro, which was the center of a huge controversy when local Muslims sought a permit to build a mosque in the city. The beautiful thing was that even Murfreesboro won’t give an ounce of support to these sick and hateful people.
Hate Groups?“Not in our state!”

We, the “good guys” who came to counter-protest the hate group’s demonstration outnumbered them tremendously. But it wasn’t just our numbers that gave us strength. We stood with signs—slogans like “Honk if you love diversity!”,“TN is 4 Every 1”,“Not in Our State!”,and “One Tree, Many Roots.” A young woman wearing a hijab held a sign stating,“#MyJihad is to love, even in the face of hate,” while my five-year-old daughter held a sign she crafted herself:“Love is really great.”

A hate group known as the League of the South demonstrated in a small town in Tennessee, expecting support. They got something else entirely.

Hundreds of cars passed. They waved at us. They honked their horns with enthusiasm. They shouted in agreement from their windows. They waved peace signs. Meanwhile, the pathetic activists in the hate group huddled together like frightened bunnies—voiceless, outnumbered, weak. I only saw one person wave to them in expression of support.

One, out of hundreds.

…and only one spoke.

Only one of the members of the League of the South dared to answer the challenge to come and speak to us peacefully about his opinions. The group itself had shouted their consensus,“We don’t talk to commie scum.” The pathetic thing was that the one who spoke had no real opinions—just empty, careless hate. He explained that we, the anti-racist protestors, were part of a jihad. He told us about how the government is trying to disarm the South and take it away from “his” people, to whom it rightfully belongs. He said that we, along with the American government, are engaging in “cultural genocide.” When anyone tried to respond to these points– by mentioning, for example, that it’s by-definition impossible for non-Muslims to engage in jihad, that the Southeast belonged to Native Americans for at least 15,000 years before a white man set foot on Alabama soil, and that genocide is something far more grim than having immigrants move in next door—he simply got louder and angrier, until bumbling back to his group to complain about how mean we were.

CONtinued:

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#128976 Oct 13, 2013
American Man wrote:
The tea party,Sarah Palin,and Ted Cruz tried to hijack the Million Vet March for political and personal gain, and event organizers condemned them for politicizing the march.

According to a message on their website, the problem began when a local DC organizer turned the march into a tea party rally,“The political agenda put forth by a local organizer in Washington DC was not in alignment with our message. We feel disheartened that some would seek to hijack the narrative for political gain. The core principle is about all Americans honorIng Veterans in a peaceful and apolitical manner.”

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/10/13/millio...
That explains the crackheads youtube video..... Police getting rid of disruptive tea party idiots messing with our veterans.

Dumbasses!

Thanks for the info AM!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#128977 Oct 13, 2013
CONtinued:

Newsflash, Hate Groups; This Is Our South, Too.

I have traced my paternal grandmother’s family back to 1698, when a man named Grey Barber settled in what is now Northeastern Alabama, where my ancestors farmed, fought, lived, loved, hurt, and died. Fried okra and fried green tomatoes are my favorite comfort foods. I’m never “about to” do something, but I’m often “fixin’ to” do it. I taught my daughter how to tell kudzu from poison ivy as soon as she was old enough to talk. But these little vestiges of Southern heritage aren’t all that comprise me. I was raised religiously Jewish. I trace my grandfather back to the coast of Sicily. My brother and sister are Iranian. A deep look into my genealogy uncovered a number of African-American ancestors. I am “militantly” feminist. I am queer. And, League of the South be damned, this is my South, too, and I won’t sit by and let angry bigots claim it as their own, at the exclusion of the hundreds of thousands of Southerners who stand for something very different from hate and discrimination.

When people picture the small-town South, they might think of a place where a group like the League of the South—the KKK for a new generation—would be welcome, but nothing could be further from the truth. We are all Southerners—black, white, brown, Catholic, Protestant, Muslim, Jewish, atheist, immigrant, and native. And no matter how hard hate groups may try to stake claim to Southern land as their own, hate is something we have seen too much of, and we can’t and won’t stand for it anymore.

The Only Real Danger To Hate Is Love.

Shortly before we left the rally, my kindergarten-age kiddo asked if she could say something to the members of the hate group. I held a megaphone in front of her tiny mouth, and she yelled,“You guys should be nicer!”

They looked like they had never been so frightened in their lives. To them, nothing could be scarier than a group of Southerners whose only “Southern pride” is in our capacity to overcome and rise above a violent, dangerous, and disturbing past.

To them, there is nothing more dangerous than Southerners who won’t stand for hate. There is nothing more fierce than a child who knows, and loves, that we are equal members of one human family.

League of the South, you might have thought that a little Tennessee town like Murfreesboro would be easy pickings, but you were wrong. Your hate isn’t welcome in small-town Tennessee. You just might find that your hate isn’t welcome anywhere at all.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/10/13/hate-...

Think that is where jboy has been. hahahaha Ignorant bastards didn't get the reception they thought huh? hahaha Love it

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

United States

#128978 Oct 13, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't think so. I don't know much about prisons since I have never been, nor anyone I know. Guess the serb would. haha
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Again, I'm asking you, stop bringing my nationality into this...!!

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#128979 Oct 13, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it....mentally challenged. Especially those two loons and the imposter is just demented.
I am out of the asylum for tonight. I am tired and I guess Crow isn't stopping by tonight. Miss tofy, ILIH, treebeard? and some of the others who got tired of their ignorance and attempt to bully people on the internet with their trifling selves. I hope to see you here tomorrow for some laughs. Maybe the imposter freak will go back to his president bashing thread with all his Sybil characters. I think he is still playing someones butler while they smack him down over there. hahaha
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
Hey RC Co-Cola, I'm here, it just took me awhile to read what I'd missed. American Lunatic is the funniest thing ever!

Sleep tight and dream sweet and we'll try to catch up tomorrow.
American Man

Columbia, KY

#128980 Oct 13, 2013
Obviously the bad publicity frightens the Koch brothers and doubtless they are legitimately concerned they will lose influence with their right wing conservative base who are taking a beating in the public sphere for their fervent support of the government shutdown. Likely, the Koch’s are not happy their reputation could be further sullied for backing the extremist wing of the Republican Party led by Michele Bachmann, Ted Cruz, and Steve King who championed the government shutdown strategy to eliminate the health law. It is also likely they did not miss Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid’s accusations they were behind the shutdown, or the articles, petitions and calls for the Justice Department to investigate them for sedition that never had a snowball’s chance in Hell of touching the Kochs.
However, there is a statute in the U.S. Code that does apply to the Koch brothers and every other conservative that spent the past three years attempting to prohibit implementation of the Affordable Care Act and it is a legitimate and actionable offense the DOJ can prosecute with extreme prejudice. In 18 USC § 2384 –Seditious conspiracy, it plainly says; “If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspires to oppose by force the authority of, or prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years,or both.” For the Americans affected by the government shut down, and those who live in Republican states that rejected free Medicaid expansion written in the Affordable Care Act,it is highly likely they would support fining and imprisoning the Koch brothers for twenty years.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/10/12/koch-b...

Tea party IS

Trying to
DESTROY tHis country!!!!!!
Time to start PROSECUTING THE AMRICAN TALIBAN.
down
With
The
GOP
Uncle Tab

United States

#128981 Oct 13, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>You got it....mentally challenged. Especially those two loons and the imposter is just demented.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
I miss those folks too. Great people!

And I hope that idiot keeps posting here. Nothing better than others coming here and seeing how screwed up the republicans are.

I've mentioned it many times. I hope the crackhead and the dumb zombie don't stop posting here as well. What better way to turn people away from the Republican Party than for those people to see how stupid they are and how we so easily prove them to be uninformed and wrong with facts every day. Then watch them have melt downs and use our names because that's all they can do since they lose every single debate here?

These people are helping us assure wins in 20014 and 2016.

Piece of cake.

I'm going to sleep as well. Have a great day tomorrow. See ya them!:-)
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#128982 Oct 13, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I'm asking you, stop bringing my nationality into this...!!
Stop talking about my country and my PRESIDENT and I might. You can't because you are a twisted, hateful, old serb hag.

RIP GOP

DITCH THE SERB
&
DITCH MITCH
OZombies

United States

#128983 Oct 13, 2013
Other Serbs in America...
Nikola Tesla
Novak Djokovich
Mila Jovovich
Karl Malden
Vlade Divac
Sasha Vujicich
Mihailo Pupin
Bora Milutinovich
just few...

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#128984 Oct 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I miss those folks too. Great people!
And I hope that idiot keeps posting here. Nothing better than others coming here and seeing how screwed up the republicans are.
I've mentioned it many times. I hope the crackhead and the dumb zombie don't stop posting here as well. What better way to turn people away from the Republican Party than for those people to see how stupid they are and how we so easily prove them to be uninformed and wrong with facts every day. Then watch them have melt downs and use our names because that's all they can do since they lose every single debate here?
These people are helping us assure wins in 20014 and 2016.
Piece of cake.
I'm going to sleep as well. Have a great day tomorrow. See ya them!:-)
Well heck...lol! Missed you, too.

G'nite Tab, dream sweet.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#128985 Oct 13, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey RC Co-Cola, I'm here, it just took me awhile to read what I'd missed. American Lunatic is the funniest thing ever!
Sleep tight and dream sweet and we'll try to catch up tomorrow.
Hey woman, I almost clicked out and seen your post. That was the best post today. Just too funny. I hope you didn't work too hard. I hope to see you tomorrow. I have to go to bed.

You and Uncle Tab have fun with the socks and lock up before you leave the asylum. Just leave the imposter sock bouncing off his rubber room talking to his imaginary friends. haha

GOODNIGHT

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
chaps

United States

#128986 Oct 13, 2013
who gives af? the mainstream media are liars and the governments pawns to conceal terrible secrets

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr repent now 161,067
I need to know something 1 hr Therealbitchplease 6
Preachers That Allow Drug Users In the Pulpit 1 hr Remember 9
Knox school for knox 1 hr Good Deal 27
Looking For A Big Beautiful Woman 3 hr TrueDat 34
Lindsey Lancaster 3 hr Terry vaughn 2
what are they building 4 hr duh 9

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages