'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228749 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#128861 Oct 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like my stalker is posting crazy stuff about republicans now trying to say its you doing it.
It's funny he knows they're stupid enough to believe it.
Preying on the weak minded fools.:-D
Just how sad does a person have to be in life to do that kind of thing??
Never mind...... Republican MO!
:-D
Omg Uncle Tab Clampett...you're as paranoid as the other liberals on here. Which is ironic considering you're a number of them just yourself. Keep on pickin' that banjo, and leave the political points to the adults. It's still getting to you. Sorry old timer lol
American Lady

Danville, KY

#128862 Oct 13, 2013
Vern wrote:
<quoted text>holy cow! You have a life?
Boo Yah!

Yeeeeaaaahhhhhh !!! Where?
' topix.com '
-n-
When I talk about my FAMILY
I get dissed ...

Thank You!
Hugh Jassoal

Cub Run, KY

#128863 Oct 13, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome AL...!!
Don't worry about it...!!
<3 !!!
As you can see goat girl is out of the barn again. She has NO guts to post in her own name, but using mine.
Stupid is and stupid does...!!
Another shining example of how clueless you wingnuts are.

(snicker)
Uncle Tab

United States

#128864 Oct 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>your own FOOD dumchit :)

I've got mine ...
PAID for with GREENBACK ...

you know CASH!

From W~O~R~K

:)

Remember what THAT is?

)8~D>
:-D you just can't keep up can ya dumbass?

And I remember work, been a few years, but I don't have to worry about it. Thanks to my good o Philip Morris Union, my buyout and full retirement because of seniority when they moved from Louisville to North Carolina... And it's very obvious you don't work. You're on the goverment draw. You can't even afford cable it satellite TV to watch any REAL news coverage..... You suck up that Obama phone Internet.:-D

But hey...... This is the Internet..... You republicans are great at saying you live these wonderful successful lives..... As your ignorant asses are on here copy and pasting from the koolaid sites.:-D

What a life you have Headcheck! What a life indeed!
OZombies

United States

#128865 Oct 13, 2013
UncleTab wrote:
<quoted text>
Oz - ConservaCONS is not ignorant. She's freakin' NUTS. And she's another lib on here posting under numerous names. Just a little earlier she posted under "It's Subjective Really" and she often posts as "Fox News Is A Joke" throughout Topix.
Yeah, she is complete lost soul, liberal lunatic, out of control maniac.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#128866 Oct 13, 2013
FROM another forum ...

Reality wrote:
Sheila Jackson Lee:
"I stand here as a freed slave."
Freed 148 years ago by President Lincoln.

***The people that owned her and sold her could not be reached for comment.....
``````````

)8~D>
American Lady

Danville, KY

#128867 Oct 13, 2013
President Lincoln WAS a *Republican*

Abraham Lincoln

As President, he built the Republican Party into a strong national organization. Further, he rallied most of the northern Democrats to the Union cause. On January 1, 1863, he issued the Emancipation Proclamation that declared forever free those slaves within the Confederacy.

Lincoln never let the world forget that the Civil War involved an even larger issue. This he stated most movingly in dedicating the military cemetery at Gettysburg: "that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain--that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom--and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."

Lincoln won re-election in 1864, as Union military triumphs heralded an end to the war. In his planning for peace, the President was flexible and generous, encouraging Southerners to lay down their arms and join speedily in reunion.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/about/presidents/ab...

“Butt-hole Mouth”

Since: Apr 13

..No wonder he says S#|T.....

#128868 Oct 13, 2013
Vern wrote:
<quoted text>holy cow! You have a life?
Switzerland...Europe's Vagina
Twatzerland, more like it.

“Butt-hole Mouth”

#128869 Oct 13, 2013
Boehner folds like a garage sale lawn chair...
and weeps like a willow tree in April
Hugh Jassoal

Cub Run, KY

#128870 Oct 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
President Lincoln WAS a *Republican*
Abraham Lincoln
As President, he built the Republican Party into a strong national organization. Further, he rallied most of the northern Democrats to the Union cause. On January 1, 1863, he issued the Emancipation Proclamation that declared forever free those slaves within the Confederacy.
Lincoln never let the world forget that the Civil War involved an even larger issue. This he stated most movingly in dedicating the military cemetery at Gettysburg: "that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain--that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom--and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."
Lincoln won re-election in 1864, as Union military triumphs heralded an end to the war. In his planning for peace, the President was flexible and generous, encouraging Southerners to lay down their arms and join speedily in reunion.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/about/presidents/ab...
Yep!
and Right now, he's spinning in his grave. Cause you're a republican too!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#128871 Oct 13, 2013
His friends will not be subject to the. Rules.
Uncle Tab

United States

#128872 Oct 13, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, she is complete lost soul, liberal lunatic, out of control maniac.
You're welcome AL...!!
<3 !!!
As you can see goat girl is out of the barn again. She has NO guts to post in her own name, but using mine.

Stupid is and stupid does...!!!

You won't catch on how stupid you look by replying to that post..... But it's funny to me on how dumb you people prove yourself to be.

I should feel bad when I do this..... But I don't LMAO

Its just..... Easy, and very funny how dumb and hypocritical you imbeciles are.

Don't try to figure it out, you're not smart enough..... We've already figured that out from your dumbass thinking DC is a state.

:-D hillarious!
OZombies

United States

#128873 Oct 13, 2013
The dumb thinks Obama ever said, besides ...
"I've now been in 57 states, I think one more left to go"...
or
(how nice) calling his own grandmother
"Typical white person"...
or
"There is a lot I don't know "that term is in Austrian" ( there is no Austrian language ...he meant German)
or
"When I meet with world leaders, what's striking --
whether it's in Europe or here in Asia" (he was in HI)
or
My favorite but very SAD ...
"MY FRIENDS, WE LIVE IN THE GREATEST NATION IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD. I HOPE YOU'LL JOIN WITH ME AS WE TRY TO CHANGE IT"...

Really Mr. pResident.........why would you want to change the Greatest Nation in the history of the world ?????

“Butt-hole Mouth”

#128874 Oct 13, 2013
RayOne wrote:
His friends will not be subject to the. Rules.
embarrassing how the unexpected periods come, hey Ray?
Uncle Tab

United States

#128875 Oct 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
FROM another forum ...

Reality wrote:
Sheila Jackson Lee:
"I stand here as a freed slave."
Freed 148 years ago by President Lincoln.

***The people that owned her and sold her could not be reached for comment.....
``````````

)8~D>
The dumbass reality always puts statements in quotes.... And you idiots think because there are quotation marks, it's factual.

Dumbass!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#128876 Oct 13, 2013
About TRAFFIC cams ...

Sherri F*****Bk: I had that earlier-but "someone" moved camera-not even same STREET!!

FckFcBk Sherri : No Sheeeet... wow the Obama goons workin overtime this weekend!

F*****Bk Sherri : Any1 considered that thesupposed "live" hghwycams w/no trck couldB old re-runloops?

Sherri F*****Bk: I said that around 10am-it was SO OBVIOUS-cars/trucks moving backwards?REALLY?

allisonmurphy142 wouldn't shock me if it was a loop

shonuffiz F****Bk: yep! I thought of that too.

shonuffiz Sherri: haha!!!!! Backwards?? I missed that one!

allisonmurphy142 locally people here have been hounding the local news to cover this

Sherri hey kids-gunna get some down time-watch some blah,blah news,yell at tv & check back

F***Bk Sherri: I'll be here, up all night if need be till get info on safety of our DC Patriots

Click on:
Social Strean
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mlr13
Vern

Switzerland

#128877 Oct 13, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Switzerland...Europe's Vagina
Twatzerland, more like it.
calvin the sick old pervert who wishes he was in Europe. Had any lately? twatzersizzle that is. Guess not! Teehee how is it going pops?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#128878 Oct 13, 2013
Hugh Jassoal wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep!
and Right now, he's spinning in his grave. Cause you're a republican too!
Him dead DOES MORE than 0 does alive

:)
OZombies

United States

#128879 Oct 13, 2013
Hugh Jassoal wrote:
<quoted text>
Another shining example of how clueless you wingnuts are.
(snicker)
...and you're just another brain dead Obama Zombie ...
Vern

Switzerland

#128880 Oct 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome AL...!!
<3 !!!
Stupid is and stupid does...!!!
You won't catch on how stupid you look by replying to that post..... But it's funny to me on how dumb you people prove yourself to be.
I should feel bad when I do this..... But I don't LMAO
Its just..... Easy, and very funny how dumb and hypocritical you imbeciles are.
Don't try to figure it out, you're not smart enough..... We've already figured that out from your dumbass thinking DC is a state.
:-D hillarious!
you just goofed big time pops.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Three liquor stores in bville 46 min Just Wondering 15
Kentucky holds hearing on proposed health overhaul 47 min Republican 6
Just Wondering!! 58 min Just Wondering 1
Yolanda 1 hr truth 4
tara 1 hr Lol 18
JR SMITH snitch 1 hr Flat-Lick 16
Live music june 30th at the oven mitt knox stre... 2 hr john 1
KCHS principal 9 hr Gravy 29

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web