'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239946 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#128828 Oct 13, 2013
Its Subjective Really wrote:
<quoted text>
In your mind all the cool kids were hanging out with you on topix.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
It's so funny. All of you libs still claiming you post under one name only. Good try ConservaCONS...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#128829 Oct 13, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you say that?
After all we've been through together!
nutZ ...
is what you are!

You do not KNOW me!.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#128830 Oct 13, 2013
Did ya catch THAT (.)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#128831 Oct 13, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome AL...!!
Don't worry about it...!!
<3 !!!
As you can see goat girl is out of the barn again. She has NO guts to post in her own name, but using mine.
Stupid is and stupid does...!!
That's RIGHT!
No guts ...

;~)

More of nutters 'dobies'...

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

Since: Apr 13

...I'm just DRAWN that way....

#128832 Oct 13, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...lights in jail goes pretty early...!!
How do you know?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#128833 Oct 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?? Anyone who does that should be neutered??
I'm going to prove you to be the stupid hypocrite you are very shortly.
And it's just because I can.:-D
Bring 'dinner and breakfast'...
Ahhhh heck ... LUNCH too ...

;~)

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#128834 Oct 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
nutZ ...
is what you are!
You do not KNOW me!.
Ok thats it!
No more snuggles for you!
Uncle Tab

United States

#128835 Oct 13, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>You're welcome AL...!!
Don't worry about it...!!
<3 !!!
As you can see goat girl is out of the barn again. She has NO guts to post in her own name, but using mine.

Stupid is and stupid does...!!
You're EXACTLY right! For ONCE!

And thanks for pointing that out

It's funny when one republican makes a fool of another republican.

It's just priceless!

:-D
American Lady

Danville, KY

#128837 Oct 13, 2013
Newport Guy
“A proud Kentuckian”

Newport . Ky
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#195588 15 min ago

Judged:Racy2Mean2Disagree2
American Lady wrote:
Click on Social Stream
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mlr13

ng wrote:
No

``````````
See WHO the 'stalker' is ???
a lil dobie ...

:)
Uncle Tab

United States

#128838 Oct 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>That's RIGHT!
No guts ...

;~)

More of nutters 'dobies'...
LMAO

no guts!

Bahahahahaha.

This is the first time YOU'VE ever been right as well.

Love it when you all come clean about your stupid republican brethren!

Stupid is as stupid does and no guts!!

F'n priceless!! As my good friend RC always says, live to see them eat their own.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#128839 Oct 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Newport Guy
“A proud Kentuckian”
Newport . Ky
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#195588 15 min ago
Judged:Racy2Mean2Disagree2
American Lady wrote:
Click on Social Stream
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mlr13
ng wrote:
No
``````````
See WHO the 'stalker' is ???
a lil dobie ...
Who?
Uncle Tab

United States

#128840 Oct 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Bring 'dinner and breakfast'...
Ahhhh heck ... LUNCH too ...

;~)
You need to not eat so much..... You probably should do weight watchers breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

And it's tacky to beg for food on the Internet.

Get a job and quit freeloading off of bus who have worked all of our lives for what we have while you freeloading and beg.
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#128841 Oct 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to not eat so much..... You probably should do weight watchers breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Get a job and quit freeloading off of bus who have worked all of our lives for what we have while you freeloading and beg.
Yea, the "buses" have worked all of their transportation lives LOL
stupid ass hillbilly lol
American Lady

Danville, KY

#128842 Oct 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Yours is whose "I" was talking bout bub :)
It'll take a while for you to show I'm a hypocrite :)

unc spewy wrote:
;~)

republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#128843 Oct 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Who STARTED it?
NOT "I"
I only made a comment DEFENDING myself ...
IF you can't handle it ...
There a big RED X in the 'right hand corner' for you to CLICK!
;~)
Better YET ...
L~E~A~V~E like the 'chicken littles'... DID!
KMA you evil witch. I stated that you were a gun control poster child waiting to happen, because you are. A prime example. I didn't start making any threats though did I fruitloop? Defend all you want, leave any threats out of it. Who on here is going to look you up in your loser Danville for any reason except maybe your chemtrail serb hag.

You must resent when people leave here to go do LIFE. It must suck bad not to have family and friends to spend time with. Unlike you, we have a real life outside topix. I guess that is why you are here 24/7 having love fests with your fellow loser lemming topix groupies. Hilarious. I see you didn't take your nap. Crazy loon, still babbling and slobbering senseless ramblings. Continue on, you bring the DEMS more votes with every post. CRAZY CON

RIP GOP

DITCH THE WITCH
&
DITCH MITCH
OZombies

United States

#128844 Oct 13, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess it wasn't on her citizenship test or it didn't occur to her to put it in a search engine and make sure she knew what she was talking about if she didn't know the basics about America. If she is a citizen. Anti-American Taliban maybe. They don't even get the MAJORITY/MINORITY works, especially in elections. Deny, deny, deny.
Hilarious
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Oh God, you're talking to dumbest ignorant liberal here on Topix ... uncle flabby...shut up you Witch...
I was talking about 50 states abbreviation according to Post Office, 50 stars on U.S. flag...not according to your lazy dumb America hater ...
pResident 57 states...SHUT UP...!!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#128845 Oct 13, 2013
There is No Debate — Republicans Are the Damn Problem

These last few years, discussing politics has at times been absolutely maddening. I’ve never seen such irrational denial of facts, reality, science or history in my entire life. I really never thought I’d see a point in our society where indisputable facts were no longer viable tools to use to support an argument.

But that’s exactly what has happened.

I’ve never had any problems debating politics with my opposition. In fact, I used to invite a difference of opinion because I really believed within that debate, good ideas could present themselves that neither side might have considered previously. But those days seem long gone.

And while I’ll be the first to admit that the Democratic party has a lot of flaws, they’re not what’s wrong with our government. Republicans are what’s wrong with our government.

The government as an entity will never be flawless — not even close. Our Constitution doesn’t set up a government that’s meant to be streamlined and efficient. You can’t take 535 people from 50 different states that are completely diverse and expect them to find a simple consensus on key issues. Because let’s face it, the representative from New York City isn’t representing the same people as the representative from Mobile, Alabama.

But while our government has always had issues, they’ve never been as bad as they have been since 2010. The emergence of the tea party, and its takeover of the Republican party, have left this nation in such perpetual gridlock that to call our government anything but broken would be a vast understatement.

And make no mistake, our government is broken.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/there-is-n...

Sooooooooo true. Every word. CONS are the problem.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#128846 Oct 13, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
KMA you evil witch. I stated that you were a gun control poster child waiting to happen, because you are. A prime example. I didn't start making any threats though did I fruitloop? Defend all you want, leave any threats out of it. Who on here is going to look you up in your loser Danville for any reason except maybe your chemtrail serb hag.
You must resent when people leave here to go do LIFE. It must suck bad not to have family and friends to spend time with. Unlike you, we have a real life outside topix. I guess that is why you are here 24/7 having love fests with your fellow loser lemming topix groupies. Hilarious. I see you didn't take your nap. Crazy loon, still babbling and slobbering senseless ramblings. Continue on, you bring the DEMS more votes with every post. CRAZY CON
RIP GOP
DITCH THE WITCH
&
DITCH MITCH
WHERE was my 'threat'...
chicken little ...

Uncle Tab

United States

#128847 Oct 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Yours is whose "I" was talking bout bub :)
It'll take a while for you to show I'm a hypocrite :)

unc spewy wrote:
;~)

Just look right about this post you made.

And thanks for pointing it out for everyone to see.

I really appreciate it.

republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#128848 Oct 13, 2013
Republicans: Don’t Tell Tell Me You’re “Christians” When Your Party Obviously Hates the Poor

Whether or not you’re a Christian, what Jesus Christ symbolizes I believe is transcendent. The values for which he lived shouldn’t just be for those who follow Christianity. I believe what Jesus Christ symbolizes, beyond religious rhetoric, should be values all of humanity should stand for.

One of the main values for which Jesus Christ lived was helping the poor and needy. He also lived a life helping those that couldn’t help themselves.

Never once is there an account where Jesus asked someone why they needed help, he just helped. After all, was it his place to judge? As much as it might be popular to say,“We’re all born equal”—we’re not.

The circumstances that I’ve overcome in life aren’t equal nor are the abilities within each of us to handle them the exact same way. Some of us are stronger than others and some of us simply face obstacles which we’re not mentally or physically able to overcome.

A family that might have a child with autism overcomes obstacles I can’t imagine because I don’t have a child who has to overcome such adversity. I can’t say to them,“I know how you feel,” because I don’t.

So it’s absolutely ignorant to judge others based upon a notion that,“I did it, so can they.” It’s also naive to judge people based on a minority of people who abuse generosity.

But this is exactly what many Republicans do and the entire Republican party builds their platform on. They’ve perpetuated this myth that,“We’re all created equal”—which is a lie. They’ve also built this idea that the majority of people on welfare are abusing the system—another lie.

Most people who need help, need help. And no, we’re not created equal.

Jesus Christ knew this, which is why he didn’t judge those who needed help. Jesus also spoke out against greed, because greed is really the root of most of the world’s problems. The desire for excess often comes at the expense of those who can’t fight for themselves.

CONtinued:

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poor Anjee 8 min Gold digger 1
Grand Jury indicts Dexter Smith for perjury 9 min Curiously Amused 21
Manchester street - STOP sign 11 min Open your eyes 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min umoron 151,985
The Save a lot 1 hr Jelly 11
Education 1 hr Quantummist 18
Breeze 1 hr Isaidityesisaidit 1
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 5 hr Ricky 57

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages