'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 186516 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

New Albany, IN

#128400 Oct 11, 2013
Haar wrote:
Just an observation from someone outside the conversation but... Uncle Tab, you seem to have some weird sexual troll thing going on. Are you beating off to his comments or something?
Yes I believe he is lmao
Uncle Tab

New Albany, IN

#128401 Oct 11, 2013
Republicans always make fools of themselves and get laughed at.

:-D

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#128402 Oct 11, 2013
KarlRove wrote:
<quoted text>Wait!!! The final truck count is not in.
The MSM is calling the lack of a traffic jam, a Trucker Fail. DHS gets reports of terrorist tests on the planes, and says, "Nothing to see here, keep your eyes on the current WhiteHouse Crisis".
Uncle Tab

New Albany, IN

#128405 Oct 11, 2013
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>The MSM is calling the lack of a traffic jam, a Trucker Fail. DHS gets reports of terrorist tests on the planes, and says, "Nothing to see here, keep your eyes on the current WhiteHouse Crisis".
You all are fools.... We're used to you idiots and your false claims.

You're all idiots. Try to divert and make it a media thing.

Dumbass!
Haar

Portland, TN

#128406 Oct 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Republicans and Democrats both look like squabbling children to us Libertarians. So...

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#128407 Oct 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
The ones on here do, for sure. The Senate Republicans are actually sort of stepping up to the plate, especially Susan Collins from Maine, who proposed a very workable deal. It wouldn't surprise me if the solution to this came out of the Senate, and left the House with egg on their faces. From what's being reported, both chambers are working on separate deals, and Collins' proposal is getting the most favorable attention from the Dems.
Uncle Tab

New Albany, IN

#128409 Oct 11, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>The ones on here do, for sure. The Senate Republicans are actually sort of stepping up to the plate, especially Susan Collins from Maine, who proposed a very workable deal. It wouldn't surprise me if the solution to this came out of the Senate, and left the House with egg on their faces. From what's being reported, both chambers are working on separate deals, and Collins' proposal is getting the most favorable attention from the Dems.
Those low approval ratings have lit a fire under their ass and got en busy.
Uncle Tab

New Albany, IN

#128410 Oct 11, 2013
Haar wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans and Democrats both look like squabbling children to us Libertarians. So...
You libertarians look like idiots period.... You all are out of a job in 2014.

See ya!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#128412 Oct 11, 2013
UncleTab wrote:
They should all play the lottery, because the odds are with them every time! It's absolutely amazing that they all show as a group at various times throughout the day - everyday. And never is there just a single poster. That's the most incredible continuing case of ESP I've ever seen!
;~)

Government Shutdown 2013: D.C. Lottery to stop cashing winning tickets

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/10/governme...
Jay

Paris, TN

#128413 Oct 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You all are fools.... We're used to you idiots and your false claims.
You're all idiots. Try to divert and make it a media thing.
Dumbass!

What like you when you were so cock-sure Zimmerman was going to jail? Oh how you railed on that one! When you had to eat crow (no pun intended) because Zimmerman won, you disappeared for two weeks because ....

you couldn't stand the heat (you knew you were going to get - you got out of the kitchen...LOL!!!

Wrong again!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#128416 Oct 11, 2013
"The president's signature achievement has become the butt of late night jokes...no one knows how many people have managed to enroll, and the administration refuses to release those numbers. The website's launch has been nothing short of disastrous. Media outlets have struggled to find anyone who's actually been successful."

Pandora's box is full of worms!! LOL!
Uncle Tab

New Albany, IN

#128417 Oct 11, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>Right? Then from nowhere, two posters no one's ever heard of show up to defend the impostor. It's a Festivus miracle! Prepare for the feats of strength! Or should I say "feets of strength", since Dumchit's stomping icons left and right...

:P
And they wonder why republicans have such terrible approval ratings?

It's sad they're all so amazingly ignorant.

The email thing earlier got him all tore up. Didn't know how to talk his way out of that lie.

I knew he changed names on the first name and after I posted he knew he was screwed and had to get yet ANOTHER name.

Nah..... That wasn't obvious at all.

*snicker*
Uncle Tab

New Albany, IN

#128419 Oct 11, 2013
Jay wrote:
"The president's signature achievement has become the butt of late night jokes...no one knows how many people have managed to enroll, and the administration refuses to release those numbers. The website's launch has been nothing short of disastrous. Media outlets have struggled to find anyone who's actually been successful."

Pandora's box is full of worms!! LOL!
But it's law..... So live with it.

Guess it's hard to sign up because so many ppl are signing up.

And you idiots complained about personal info being released and the site was weak on security, but I guess it's strong enough to not let ppl know how many have signed up.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#128421 Oct 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
But it's law..... So live with it.
Guess it's hard to sign up because so many ppl are signing up.
And you idiots complained about personal info being released and the site was weak on security, but I guess it's strong enough to not let ppl know how many have signed up.
I noticed puddin' pop didn't cite his source for that little tidbit, either. No date, nothing.*rme* Probably some random blog they're so fond of quoting.

Ok, my Libtart pal, it's time for me to hit the hay. It's been a pleasure, as always.

Dream sweet and hopefully I'll see you tomorrow.
Uncle Tab

New Albany, IN

#128422 Oct 11, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>**********

What like you when you were so cock-sure Zimmerman was going to jail? Oh how you railed on that one! When you had to eat crow (no pun intended) because Zimmerman won, you disappeared for two weeks because ....

you couldn't stand the heat (you knew you were going to get - you got out of the kitchen...LOL!!!

Wrong again!!!
I said he should go to jail. I also said republicans wouldn't be stupid enough to shut down the goverment.

Guess what? You all are stupid on BOTH counts.

btw stupid republican, looks like Florida is changing the SYG law. They also know he got away with murder because he's a coward.

Even threatened his wife with a gun.

That's a republican hero. Murderer and wife beater.

Republicans wet dream.

Dumbass.
Jay

Paris, TN

#128423 Oct 11, 2013
So the small number of people who have enrolled are already having their passwords reset, and their profiles may not have saved properly within the system. Also, as we learned on Tuesday, enrollee data is not being transmitted properly to insurance companies, which will likely result in coverage disruptions. In short, people who think they've signed up might, in fact, be signed up for nothing at all. And how many of those people even exist? Prominent Democrats are either saying "get back to us," or -- comically -- that it's "unfair" to ask such a question. The people whose job it is to know the answer to that question remain in the dark:

Major insurers, state health-care officials and Democratic allies repeatedly warned the Obama administration in recent months that the new federal health-insurance exchange had significant problems, according to people familiar with the conversations. Despite those warnings and intense criticism from Republicans, the White House proceeded with an Oct. 1 launch.

Failed!!
Uncle Tab

New Albany, IN

#128424 Oct 11, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>I noticed puddin' pop didn't cite his source for that little tidbit, either. No date, nothing.*rme* Probably some random blog they're so fond of quoting.

Ok, my Libtart pal, it's time for me to hit the hay. It's been a pleasure, as always.

Dream sweet and hopefully I'll see you tomorrow.
Nope!! Republicans don't know what sources are.

I'm heading to bed myself. These stupid republicans are exhausting.

See you tomorrow.

:-)

You coward republicans can come out now..... The REAL patriots are leaving.

wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#128426 Oct 11, 2013
It is a sign of FAILED LEADERSHIP to raise the debt limit. Well, Senator Obama, you were right. And president Obama...you certainly proved that you failed in your leadership role.

I think he should get the Nobel Peace Prize again. He got it for doing absolutely nothing the first time so why would it be a big deal if he got it twice for doing nothing at all to earn it?

Failed leadership. For once I agree that in Obama's case...he is right on the money for once!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#128427 Oct 11, 2013
and they ALL follow the pied piper[spewy] to bed ...
ALL the ip's

;~)
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#128428 Oct 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope!! Republicans don't know what sources are.
I'm heading to bed myself. These stupid republicans are exhausting.
See you tomorrow.
:-)
You coward republicans can come out now..... The REAL patriots are leaving.
You are so right. I just got come a short while ago and thought I would stop in to see if anyone was still one, outside the idiots. I guess I will leave the asylum and let them go nuts. I will catch up tomorrow. See you guys tomorrow.

Sorry I missed you and Crow. Goodnight.

GO NUTS loser clown socks.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for blacksmith equipment 16 min dirty Harry 1
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 1 hr cold warrior 685
The Oven Mitt 2 hr Question 29
sabrina corey 2 hr Con 17
Tina and Luke 3 hr Concerned 13
Can someone tell me about mark hobbs? 3 hr ohcomeon 2
Hillbilly cruisers 4 hr Lol 11
Jason Marsee shot Ford Collett 6 hr Hmm 46
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search