'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
111,981 - 112,000 of 146,980 Comments Last updated 11 min ago

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
FBI INVESTIGATING ATTACKS ON ELECTRICAL GRID
Left message:'You should have expected u.s.'
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/fbi-investigating-...
Interesting !!!
``````````
Also Bluegrass Cell Tower ALARM went off !!!
*Seal Broken*...
???
So, Jesus is coming?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

300-pound officer felt threatened by 12-pound terrier, killed her

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/10/300-pound-o...

MrHelper
Profiles in Courage

``````````

YepperZ ...
The 'unc spewy' WAY!

)8~D>
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
get a room
and scissor
Get a "life" boi ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You all dating now??
:-D
You jealous ...???
dumchit!

Lesbo's on here
you may SEE ...
BUT ...
They don't go by the name
*American La-dy*

)8~D>
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You all dating now??
Nah...I like GUYS...sorry but NO...wouldn't mind to have friends like AL...tho...!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

OR
*Z*
!!!
;~)
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
Boehner is Obama's bitch...I'm lovin' it!
Hi Calvin, good one. You know your post is in between the two batshit crazy hags love fest. Don't you feel dirty? hahaha Yuk I've been saying that chemtrail serb was emulating her favorite loon post to post, you can hardly tell them apart. haha

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
OR
*Z*
!!!
;~)
<3 !!!
:-)!!!!
Uncle Tab

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>You jealous ...???
dumchit!

Lesbo's on here
you may SEE ...
BUT ...
They don't go by the name
*American La-dy*

)8~D>
Jealous of two ignorant old broads on the Internet who kiss each others ass?

:-D what's to be jealous of? It's mostly just......sad.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You all dating now??
Good one. I think they lust each other. hahaha Typical CON tactic, cuss, condemn people for doing what they themselves do. Go figure. haha

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
OR
*Z*
!!!
;~)
Almost forgot about her huh?

LMFAO

FOOL!
Uncle Tab

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
Boehner is Obama's bitch...I'm lovin' it!
He's folding like cheap paper lmao

And after the republicans cave and get nothing they've cried about.... They'll STILL claim a victory LMAO

It's just fun to watch these mental lightweights.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know monkeys could post let alone have a political bias.
That is too bad. You definitely could learn something.
Even from a monkey :-D
Cheeta from Tarzan movies was smarter than those two batshit crazy hags put together. They should be out on the highways picking up that trash the loon has strewn all over the place and save that fine. hahahaha PSA

Does ari have a new sock or two? hahaha

AND the queen loon thinks you are tofy. He chaps her ass too so she is going with arisocks little theory we all change names like they do. What a bunch of losers. We don't have to stoop to that game they play.

Great post. Really enjoy them all.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

LMMFAO!!!

This ad fits Bonehead FakeTan perfectly!!
Uncle Tab

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>Good one. I think they lust each other. hahaha Typical CON tactic, cuss, condemn people for doing what they themselves do. Go figure. haha

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
It's funny to watch. What they hate so much, they're doing.

lol
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Typical repuke mentality.....

Republican Senator Tom Coburn Wants America To Suffer Economic Catastrophe (VIDEO)

Not only does Senator Tom Coburn WANT an economic catastrophe, he is convinced that it would be a good thing for America to suffer through. Image from e-Rockford

A sadist is someone who obtains pleasure in inflicting pain on others, which describes Republicans perfectly, especially during the government shutdown. The GOP has been absolutely giddy with delight since shutting the government down last Tuesday, and as the shutdown drags on into day nine, it’s a reminder that an even bigger date is approaching. On October 17th, America will hit the debt ceiling deadline, and if Republicans continue to hold the country hostage in an effort to achieve their ideologically obsessed goal of killing Obamacare, we will default on our debt for the first time in history. And seeing as how America is just recovering from the GOP-caused recession in 2008 and the fact that world markets depend on our economy, a default would be an economic catastrophe. Combined with the government shutdown, it’s going to be even worse because the government infrastructure would be helpless on a level not seen before. But good luck explaining that to Oklahoma Republican Senator Tom Coburn, and any other Republican for that matter. Not only does Coburn WANT an economic catastrophe, he is convinced that it would be a good thing for America to suffer through.

Tom Coburn said an economic catastrophe would be a good thing

According to the Washington Post,
Coburn… suggested he would like the debt ceiling deadline to be breached, saying a “managed catastrophe” would be good for a country that has repeatedly put off tough decisions on government spending.

“I’d rather have a managed catastrophe now, which I don’t think will be there,” Coburn said on CNN.“Here’s the thing that all the media does: default equals not raising the debt ceiling.

That’s not true.… Those are two different and distinct things. I’m not saying we shouldn’t pay our bills. What I’m saying is we should put ourselves in the position where we have to start making hard choices now.”

Here’s the video from CNN:

An economic catastrophe is definitely not a good thing as Tom Coburn insists

The problem with Coburn’s argument is that significant spending cuts have already been agreed to by Democrats and are included in the “Clean CR” that has been passed by the Senate. Those cuts are very same sequester cuts that both sides agreed to during the last debt ceiling showdown in 2011.

That hostage-taking effort by Republicans resulted in the S&P downgrading America’s pristine AAA credit rating for the first time. Now Republicans are eager to let the clock run out on the debt ceiling unless they get everything they want. And unlike last time, they refuse to negotiate for anything less than an unconditional surrender by Democrats. It’s so impossible to negotiate with Republicans, that not even an FBI hostage negotiator can do it.

Republicans have now held America hostage over the debt ceiling twice

This is the second time that Republicans have taken America to the brink of disaster since taking over the House in January 2011. All because they want their own way on everything. Because of their ideological purity and hatred of President Obama, Republicans have initiated a government shutdown and are poised to let the debt ceiling deadline pass without lifting a finger to stop it.

It all adds up to an economic catastrophe the likes of which this country hasn’t been through in decades. As the President said yesterday during his press conference,

CONtinued:

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

CONtinued:

The last time that the tea party Republicans flirted with the idea of default, two years ago, markets plunged, business and consumer confidence plunged, America’s credit rating was downgraded for the first time, and a decision to actually go through with it, to actually permit default, according to many CEOs and economists, would be — and I’m quoting here —“insane, catastrophic, chaos”— these are some of the more polite words.

Warren Buffett likened default to a nuclear bomb, a weapon too horrible to use. It would disrupt markets, it would undermine the world’s confidence in America as the bedrock of the global economy, and it might permanently increase our borrowing costs which, of course, ironically would mean that it would be more expensive for us to service what debt we do have and it would add to our deficits and our debt, not decrease them. There’s nothing fiscally responsible about that.

Republicans aren’t just threatening to shoot America in the foot with an economic catastrophe
Tom Coburn and Republicans aren’t just threatening to shoot America in the foot. They’re threatening to shoot America in the forehead execution-style.

No longer are Republicans simply toddlers throwing a temper tantrum, they’re now a bunch of wannabe terrorists gleefully planning to destroy our nation from within the chambers of government itself.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/10/10/econo...

bye, bye CONS....just keep hanging themselves.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheeta from Tarzan movies was smarter than those two batshit crazy hags put together. They should be out on the highways picking up that trash the loon has strewn all over the place and save that fine. hahahaha PSA
Does ari have a new sock or two? hahaha
AND the queen loon thinks you are tofy. He chaps her ass too so she is going with arisocks little theory we all change names like they do. What a bunch of losers. We don't have to stoop to that game they play.
Great post. Really enjoy them all.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Ray Stevens - Teenage Mutant Kung Fu Chickens[libTARDS]
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

)8~D>

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Good News !! JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon and some others from Wall St. made some calls today to the Repubs in Congress. Wish there was a way to place bets because I've got a $1K on come Monday the shut down will be over. Repubs always protect the Rich and Wall St. and if they say end it then it happens.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
He's folding like cheap paper lmao
And after the republicans cave and get nothing they've cried about.... They'll STILL claim a victory LMAO
It's just fun to watch these mental lightweights.
President / Speaker is 'internal affair'...that's normal inside your own government.

...Obama 'folding like cheap paper' to Putin, it was disgrace...and sad...!! Entire world saw it...!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

65 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr AAA 128,952
Looking for place to rent! 2 hr guy 2
Corn for Sale 3 hr gator 7
i miss my amy 4 hr Amy 8
GRUBB TRUCKING NEW Post 6 hr Hand Unloads 3
Dentist AJ Smith 6 hr Been there 3
Is James Brown single? (Apr '13) 6 hr Wildcat99 10
•••
•••