'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
111,881 - 111,900 of 146,284 Comments Last updated 42 min ago
Andso

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
To be INFORMED of what's REALLY HAPPENING in America ...
GO Here:
'THUGGERY' SPARKS TALK OF IMPEACHMENT
'We're telling the president you need to recognize ... you are not a dictator'
I hope you aren't letting those folks bilk you out of every cent they can.
2/3 of the Senate is required for a successful impeachment, Jan 2017 will happen first. If he was a dictator, do you really think you would be free to spread dissent? Or does that feed the narrative of who caused(wanted) the shutdown?

I question as to whether you are part of the echo chamber mechanism of propaganda, or they have you so terrified that you crusade for the cause. I honestly enjoy great political discourse, but arguments with less facts than Aesop's Fables should be left at the door. Otherwise it is just a waste of time.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

RayOne wrote:
Evil, really does not like you, Keep it Up.
<quoted text>
Thank you RayOne :)
I'm giving it a shot!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Good Night *Patriots*

Keep UP the GOOD Fight!

God Bless America
and 'her' Patriotic people!

<3
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Spam, spam, spam, disagree all you want. Your liberal Wolf said it, and for once I agree with a democRat:

Wolf Blitzer Agrees with GOP, Wants to Delay Obamacare

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Andso wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you aren't letting those folks bilk you out of every cent they can.
2/3 of the Senate is required for a successful impeachment, Jan 2017 will happen first. If he was a dictator, do you really think you would be free to spread dissent? Or does that feed the narrative of who caused(wanted) the shutdown?
I question as to whether you are part of the echo chamber mechanism of propaganda, or they have you so terrified that you crusade for the cause. I honestly enjoy great political discourse, but arguments with less facts than Aesop's Fables should be left at the door. Otherwise it is just a waste of time.
And your less than honest opinion facts seem to be a waste of time. Now whut?

Just what we need...another stalker slug who is obsessed with AL. I guess the truth really does hurt and that's why AL is such a pain in all of your asses. Keep up the great work AL!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Andso wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you aren't letting those folks bilk you out of every cent they can.
I hope you aren't letting those folks bilk you out of every cent they can... said a dumchit libTARD!

I have SENSE with my cents ;~)
Unlike libTARDS!

who put their illiteracy[lack of sense] AND cents on a 'pale horse'

)8~D>
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Andso wrote:
Yeah...[dictatorship] doesn't happen overnight. No one is going to announce it. Happens slowly and just creeps up on you...ZOMBIES will give in first, because they're BRAIN DEAD ...!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
And your less than honest opinion facts seem to be a waste of time. Now whut?
Just what we need...another stalker slug who is obsessed with AL. I guess the truth really does hurt and that's why AL is such a pain in all of your asses. Keep up the great work AL!
Hey Glasgow :)
Thanks!
Will DO !!!

You Guys do it too ...
Good Night ...

<3
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Glasgow :)
Thanks!
Will DO !!!
You Guys do it too ...
Good Night ...
<3
Good Night AL...pleasant dreams...!!
:-)!!!
Andso

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you aren't letting those folks bilk you out of every cent they can... said a dumchit libTARD!
I have SENSE with my cents ;~)
Unlike libTARDS!
who put their illiteracy[lack of sense] AND cents on a 'pale horse'
)8~D>
Trollie trollie, and what if im a registered republican?
Andso

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
Spam, spam, spam, disagree all you want. Your liberal Wolf said it, and for once I agree with a democRat:
Wolf Blitzer Agrees with GOP, Wants to Delay Obamacare
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
ORLY? cries of spam from a copy-paste junkie.
I can see his point, if it was February 2014 and the whole enrollment is still problematic. However, it's October and enrollment to get insurance for 2014 is December 15th.

Kentucky's site is running just fine, so methinks that confirmation bias doth cloud yon brain. Below is the link for anyone who is interested.

https://kyenroll.ky.gov/

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Good Night *Patriots*
Keep UP the GOOD Fight!
God Bless America
and 'her' Patriotic people!
<3
FEEL THE PAIN: Feds Withhold Death Benefits for Fallen Soldiers' Families...

LIMBAUGH: Obama Approval Down to 37% and Republicans Still Think They're Losing?

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
rusty limbot, rusty limbot, rusty limbot...AWK.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>FEEL THE PAIN: Feds Withhold Death Benefits for Fallen Soldiers' Families...
LIMBAUGH: Obama Approval Down to 37% and Republicans Still Think They're Losing?
I like Limbaugh. I think he is one of the great comedians of our time. I rank his show right up there with Stephen Cobert's. His parody of Republican extremest is spot on!
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

ALERT. ALERT. ALERT. ALERT

Oh no my Democratic brothers - we have been caught!

It appears comments posted by RepubliCONS, Uncle Tab, Conservative Crapola, Crow, Injudgement, and Calvin Coolish are all coming from only two IP addresses. Which means two people are making the comments as six different ones. Also thereby they are able to post a comment as one person, them log in under a different name and judge it favorably.

More information coming. We must go into damage control my Democratic brothers.
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

That's right my Democratic brothers. Keep "talking" back and forth so it seems there are two separate people. We shall prevail.

In the words of Howard Dean:
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>I like Limbaugh. I think he is one of the great comedians of our time. I rank his show right up there with Stephen Cobert's. His parody of Republican extremest is spot on!
I notice loons never prove him wrong. That why Obama keeps trying to control free speech.
Hugh Jassoal

Cave City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I know who my ancestors were and where they were from. A crow is a disagreeable bird who will eat the corn out of pig shit and think it's paydirt. Just like the liberals who suck on the govt. teat and live like parasites off the working people of this country. Take your leftist mantra and stick it up your ass.
Does that include right wing "conservatives" sucking off the same teat? Cause I promise you, there are a bunch of em.
Fox News Is A Joke

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>FEEL THE PAIN: Feds Withhold Death Benefits for Fallen Soldiers' Families...
The President already fixed that you stupid SOB.
Fox News Is A Joke

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice loons never prove him wrong. That why Obama keeps trying to control free speech.
Does Rush still think he is losing weight???
Lmfao
The Draft dodging SOB.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

98 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Maggie Mills is on meth really bad she has sore... 5 min John Deer 12
jon h 18 min dangle 16
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 22 min Listen Up 26,188
whats wrong with stephanie Mills from gregory l... 31 min just curious 2
Stivers Center fixes 48 min smokejumper 49
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 50 min SNYB 128,663
threesomes (May '11) 1 hr She is to good 28
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••