'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
111,861 - 111,880 of 146,732 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Obama doesn't know anything and Joe Biden is MIA...
no wonder the country is in shambles ..
We have Dirty Harry and Nuts Pelosi in charge....
"Real president and V.P."...God help us all...!!!!!!!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Loser Goat girl is to her old stupid games again !!!
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

ALERT. ALERT. ALERT. ALERT

Oh no my Democratic brothers - we have been caught!

It appears comments posted by RepubliCONS, Uncle Tab, Conservative Crapola, Crow, Injudgement, and Calvin Coolish are all coming from only two IP addresses. Which means two people are making the comments as six different ones. Also thereby they are able to post a comment as one person, them log in under a different name and judge it favorably.

More information coming. We must go into damage control my Democratic brothers.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You posted Obama was an Executive Order fanatic. Just wanted you to have the facts that he has used EOs less than any President since Reagan. You want to take back your post now or do you still want to spread your lies and hate?
If the shoe fits...
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're in the wrong state dumbass. Two Republican senators that we look up to, and a homo like you don't mix. You need to move to Calif. or Mass. where the queers live.
Go to hell, you don't know anything about Kentucky politics and unlike you people who obsess with gay people, not everyone is gay. BTW, you are not here to judge anyone asshole. Clean up your act. You repukes are gloom and doom. Can't take the truth and revert to name calling and filth. I'm a southern belle. I wouldn't visit either of those states, let alone live there. So fo

Oh and you can stick your two CONS up your ass.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

UncleTab wrote:
ALERT. ALERT. ALERT. ALERT
Oh no my Democratic brothers - we have been caught!
It appears comments posted by RepubliCONS, Uncle Tab, Conservative Crapola, Crow, Injudgement, and Calvin Coolish are all coming from only two IP addresses. Which means two people are making the comments as six different ones. Also thereby they are able to post a comment as one person, them log in under a different name and judge it favorably.
More information coming. We must go into damage control my Democratic brothers.
No, that would be you proxy boy. We don't play you losers game.

RIP GOP

DITCH THE SOCKS
&
DITCH MITCH

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Too funny. As the number of Americans who blame the GOP for the shutdown ratchets up, so does the level of regressive desperation on this board.

Hey RC Co-Cola, Injudgement and any other Libtart pals still here :)

Injudgement, you're on a roll tonight - well done!

That article you posted earlier about the closed door GOP briefing was excellent, RC. There was another one that I really liked too, but it's been a long day and I can't remember which one it was!
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
Too funny. As the number of Americans who blame the GOP for the shutdown ratchets up, so does the level of regressive desperation on this board.
That article you posted earlier about the closed door GOP briefing was excellent, RC. There was another one that I really liked too, but it's been a long day and I can't remember which one it was!
Yes. Keep doing it RepubliCONS. We won't go down without a fight.
Andso

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is really good using 'EXECUTIVE ORDER'...
Yes he can sign and pay benefits to veterans and you believe what you want...!! When it comes to 'EXECUTIVE ORDER' Obama is 'fanatic'...this president has no respect for The American Constitution. You didn't realized that yet ...???????
Actually he hasn't signed anything during this shutdown that pays benefits to veterans. Congress passed and the Pres signed a bill that pays combat troops. The next one was a bill to authorize backpay for furloughed public workers after the shutdown ends(no paycheck until then).
The Fisher Foundation was able to cover the Death Benefit(100k helps with costs their survivors will need help with, and helps till survivor benefits are processed), The DoD will have to reimburse any funds to the Foundation. Due to the conditions set, it would appear that was the only way for the Foundation to do this at all.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

John McCain Calls Out Tea Party Lies, Says GOP “Did the American People a Great Disservice”

It goes without saying that as a liberal, I don’t always agree with Arizona Senator John McCain. However, I will give him some credit — during his career in the Senate, he’s usually acted more sane than most within his party and hasn’t been afraid (at times) to call out the antics of his fellow conservatives.

Which he did once again by saying Republicans “did the American people a great disservice” by misleading them about defunding, delaying or repealing “Obamacare.”

Senator McCain said:
“To think that we are going to repeal Obamacare, which would have required 67 Republican votes, of course, was a false premise, and I think did the American people a great disservice by convincing them that somehow we could.”

Which is exactly right. Individuals like Ted Cruz and Rand Paul got tea party Republicans (and conservatives in general) up in this wild frenzy at the thought that at the end of the day they could repeal, delay or defund “Obamacare.” They did such a masterful job at this that millions of Republican voters at this very moment believe they’ll be successful.

But they won’t. Most Republicans know this and John McCain flat out said so.

Anyone with any common sense knows this has absolutely no chance at being successful, yet here we are with the government still closed and Republicans claiming this is the fault of President Obama and Democrats.

Yet, Speaker of the House Boehner continues to prevent the House from voting on a clean version of the Senate’s resolution.

And if this is “Obama’s shutdown,” as many Republicans continue to try to perpetuate, why is it that quite a few Republicans have publicly called out their own party for pushing this “strategy” knowing that it will never work?

Which, as McCain said, did a complete disservice to the American people. Because now Republicans (specifically House Republicans) don’t know what the heck to do. They’re in a no-win situation and at this point are acting more out of desperate pride than common sense. But then again, they rarely act with any sort of common sense to begin with.

They sold a plan to their voters which had no chance at being successful, and now that they’re neck deep in that plan, their only way out is to either drive our nation into the ground or basically admit that they’ve been full of crap since day one.

But as the shutdown continues, and as the debt ceiling nears, more Republicans like Senator McCain will continue to step forward and speak out against the antics of their own party.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/john-mccai...

"Anyone with any common sense knows"....KEY words and as it say ..."they rarely act with any sort of common sense to begin with".

No truer words in that article. Gotta love it when they eat their own. More will step forward but it will be too late for the outcome to be good for them come election time.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You might be a "southern belle", but you are no lady. I know that Kentucky, which my ancestors came from long before you were even thought of, has two highly regarded Conservative Republican Senators and you can't do shit about it. Kentucky is conservative, even if you have a dumbass democrat sheriff in your county. Look at your democrat party. A president who can't lead, Harry Reid who is a traitor to the country, and a POS minority house leader Pelosi who was out yesterday with the illegal aliens in Wash. DC rallying for these illegal bastards instead of upholding our constitution. This vile piece of crap should be drummed out of the congress asap.
AMEN to that...!!

Democrats ruled Detroit for the last 50 years...
Democrats are responsible for ruining California too...!! What a difference between Reagan's and today's California ...!! Very sad...!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Natty Bumppo wrote:
I know that Kentucky, which my ancestors came from long before you were even thought of, has two highly regarded Conservative Republican Senators
Yeah, funny thing about ancestors. They were around long before anyone who's posting on this board today "were even thought of". Hence the term...ancestors.

Highly regarded Senators? Maybe by a few dusty old Republicans, but that's about it. A more accurate assessment would be that they are *widely* regarded as idiots.

The rest of your post was just regressive tripe, so I cut it.

:D
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
Well I tried but all these Anti-Americans want is the worst for America. Doom and Gloom, Doom and Gloom. Too much fear mongering from FauxNews has brainwashed them into thinking about nothing ever is good all is bad. Doom and Gloom, Doom and Gloom. What pathetic lives they must have. Dark clouds (or Chemtrails) follow them all through life. Doom and Gloom - Doom and Gloom.
All this government shut down crap started from one man, not even born in the US,(plus he had a commie father) over the fact he was pissed poor and middle class workers might get health insurance.
Well it's obvious you watch Fox News because you know what they report about and it is even more obvious that you don't bother to listen to Obama's speeches. Obama is all about the doom and gloom and attempting to get Americans to believe that the House Republicans are holding Americans hostage and whaa whaa whaa...again. We get it . You don't watch your messiah make his speeches because he says the same thing over and over again just like a 12 year old kid that has been caught doing something over and over again. Whaaa, mommy he did it. Whaaa, mommy, make them do what I say or I will stomp my feet, call them names and take my ball and go home or play golf. lol

Your messiahs leadership capabilities kind of blows, doesn't it? Is that why you constantly obsess about Fox News and Republicans? If you hone in on your child-like accusations, over and over and over again, then maybe nobody will notice just how bad of a president your messiah really is! He can organize fundraisers with his many 1%er Hollywood buddies and read a teleprompter like no other but leading our country? lol

You slugs always throw poll numbers out there but as of late you seem to be running from them. Obama's approval rate is in the 30's now? The slug nation might want to shift to plan B.

Try, try again, bad judgement guy. lol
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
Hey Crow, sorry I almost missed you. Been watching Comedy Central. They were killing me with the clips of fauxbox and stupid crap the CONS were doing. I have loved the comments from Injudgement. Glad I caught Calvin, big laughs. I was about to watch Tom Hanks on Steven Colbert and go try out my new pillows, have happy dreams and let the losers go at it.

They have built up a lot of hate since 2008, sure gonna bite them in the end. Glad we are the MAJORITY. Otherwise our country would be doomed. There are some real nuts out there.....like in here. Speaking of nuts, that batshit crazy one should be blowing in here anytime for her midnight shift with the chemtrail serb along with the socks, jboy and that vile wtf.

I think I will let them bounce off their rubber walls without me tonight. I have a big day planned, starting early, so I need my sleep. Let them spin and stomp away. lol

Have a great night. Pleasant dreams.

Lock the asylum while you can. Let them go nuts. hahahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

UncleTab wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Keep doing it RepubliCONS. We won't go down without a fight.
I'm sure RC will "keep doing it", as will I and the other Libs on this board who love this country.

As for you, feigling, I'd be willing to bet that when they (either the big guys in dark suits or the guys in white coats) come for you, you'll cry like a little girl, show your belly and go down whimpering.
Andso

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
...Democrats are responsible for ruining California too...!! What a difference between Reagan's and today's California ..
You even buy whatever T-shirt they tell you to, don't you?
Guess if you never looked at California's budget history and economic reports, you'd never know any different.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

To be INFORMED of what's REALLY HAPPENING in America ...
GO Here:

'THUGGERY' SPARKS TALK OF IMPEACHMENT
'We're telling the president you need to recognize ... you are not a dictator'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/thuggery-sparks-ta...

BETWEEN THE LINES
JOSEPH FARAH
Shutdown message: Don't trust government

ANN COULTER
Democrats to America: We own the government!

ERIK RUSH
Obama's a dictator – what more evidence do we need?

TED NUGENT
MotorCity Madman's solution for MotorCity Madhouse

JACK CASHILL
Who's covering-up military hate crime?

wnd.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Crow, sorry I almost missed you. Been watching Comedy Central. They were killing me with the clips of fauxbox and stupid crap the CONS were doing. I have loved the comments from Injudgement. Glad I caught Calvin, big laughs. I was about to watch Tom Hanks on Steven Colbert and go try out my new pillows, have happy dreams and let the losers go at it.
They have built up a lot of hate since 2008, sure gonna bite them in the end. Glad we are the MAJORITY. Otherwise our country would be doomed. There are some real nuts out there.....like in here. Speaking of nuts, that batshit crazy one should be blowing in here anytime for her midnight shift with the chemtrail serb along with the socks, jboy and that vile wtf.
I think I will let them bounce off their rubber walls without me tonight. I have a big day planned, starting early, so I need my sleep. Let them spin and stomp away. lol
Have a great night. Pleasant dreams.
Lock the asylum while you can. Let them go nuts. hahahaha
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
LOL...no worries, RC Co-Cola. I'm not staying much longer either.

Dream sweet and have fun tomorrow.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

From the Big Bad Wolf, really?

You Know It’s Bad When Wolf Blitzer Wants To Delay Obamacare…

Pigs flew Wednesday as CNN’s Wolf Blitzer said – on television – that President Barack Obama should listen to the criticisms of Obamacare websites coming from Republican opponents, as well as the American people, and delay the entire undercooked plan.

“If they weren’t fully ready, they should accept the advice that a lot of Republicans are giving them — delay it another year, get it ready, and make sure it works,” said Blitzer.

“They know how to do it, but if they didn’t get it ready on time, then maybe fix the problem and make sure people don’t have to worry about it.”

Hey, the White House has already ignored its Constitutional task of enforcing the laws, in their entirety, that Congress passes. So why not give individuals the same one-year break that companies are receiving? It’s not too late – even Wolf Blitzer can see that.

H/T: National Review

OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Andso wrote:
<quoted text>
You even buy whatever T-shirt they tell you to, don't you?
Guess if you never looked at California's budget history and economic reports, you'd never know any different.
...'Andso' you go with your dumb comments,...again and again and again...and so on and so on and so on...don't you ...?????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
whats wrong with stephanie Mills from gregory l... 4 min lucky guess 4
Melissa Collett (May '12) 2 hr Lol at that face 72
Anthony Smith 3 hr Antny 10
Any couples into SCAT??? 4 hr guss 14
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr chinwendu1 128,869
threesomes (May '11) 5 hr Fatcat 29
Marlena cox 5 hr Old friend 34
Elmer at Creek mart 6 hr lmao 8
Is Gary Williams won the Mayors race ? 12 hr Tire Shop 17