'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228400 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

Ft Mitchell, KY

#127588 Oct 7, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>AMERICA, love it or leave hag....you might as well start packing chemtrail, the first WOMAN PRESIDENT is up next. You lemmings will be throwing yourselves off the cliff. You are the minority, so we don't care that you repukes are still crying over the 2008/2012 elections. Suck it up like you do those cali chemtrails.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
Agreed!!

Don't like it, gtfo Headcheck drawing coward immigrant.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#127589 Oct 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Elected Republicans are in a No Win position here, and much like the low IQ republican voters here..... They aren't smart enough to grasp what that means.
OBAMA RUNS AWAY AGAIN..........WAAAAAAAAA TRIES TO DEFLECT THE BLAME THAT IS HIS. OBAMA COULDN'T LEAD A KIDDIE PARADE.

President Obama has handed over the reins of leadership on government funding and the debt limit to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.).
Reid is now fully in charge of his party’s negotiating strategy, a significant change from past showdowns with Republicans.
He has taken the initiative from Obama, who played the principal role in the 2011 debt-limit talks and New Year’s fiscal cliff deal. Some Democrats on Capitol Hill are relieved by the switch.

Read more: http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/326819-sma...
Follow us:@thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#127590 Oct 7, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
Dear Rep.“Nice House” Terry: You want us to “Update” Our Story After your “Apology?” Here You
I get a decent amount of emails every day from different people, Some of you may know Rep. Terry as the House Republican who emphatically stated that he would not be deferring his salary during the shutdown, because he has a “nice house” to pay for.
Representative Terry issued an “apology” concerning his deplorable comments, and his Communications Director reached out to me asking to either update or retract the story I wrote calling out his disgusting comments, since Rep. Terry had quickly apologized for them.
Oh, and apparently he has now decided to defer his salary until after the shutdown is over.
It’s amazing how these Republicans say these despicable comments, then once word gets out and they’re bombarded with negative feedback, they suddenly “apologize” for them. They magically have a change of heart, like Rep. Terry seems to have done, and ultimately decide to defer their salary after first stating they had no intention of doing so.
So Representative Terry did issue an apology for his comments, which you can view here. Well, odds are someone on his staff wrote it up and just added his name to it, but it’s an apology nonetheless.
My response to both Rep. Terry and his Communications Director is simple: Too little, too late.
Representative Terry was unwavering in his initial response to questions regarding his decision to accept his salary during the shutdown. In fact, not only did he state he would continue to take his salary, he called out fellow Republicans for bypassing their salary as simply trying to get “good press.”
Which is really ironic considering his extremely quick apology after what I can only imagine has been an intense public backlash following his “nice house” comments. Seems as if Rep. Terry is looking for some “good press” of his own, doesn’t it?
But let’s be real here — Terry isn’t apologizing because he’s sorry about what he said, he apologized because of the public backlash he’s received since his comments caught national headlines. If there wasn’t intense negativity thrown his way following his comments, trust me, there wouldn’t be any kind of apology being given from the Republican Representative.
I guess his Communications Director feels he’s dealing with an idiot when he emailed me asking me to retract or update the story. As if I’d read his apology and suddenly think,“Wow, Lee Terry really is in touch with Americans, after all. Look at that “heartfelt apology” someone on his staff typed up following intense public backlash over his asinine comments.”
Spare me.
Maybe Rep. Terry should be writing letters to Speaker Boehner demanding he let the House vote on the Senate’s resolution (which would pass if Boehner would let it be voted on) so that we can reopen the government and 800,000 Americans can receive their paycheck.
Then he wouldn’t have to worry about any backlash over him receiving his paycheck, and he could go on paying for his “nice house” in peace.
So, Rep. Terry can issue all the apologies he wants concerning his boneheaded comments about his salary and his “nice house.” The real apology needs to be made to the 800,000 Americans his party is preventing from getting a paycheck.
Because he knows damn well this shutdown has no chance at defunding, delaying or repealing “Obamacare.”
http://www.forwardprogressives.com/dear-rep-n...
haha just too funny. Open mouth, insert foot. That is what they have done daily.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
Using Obama's own political organization is a joke as are you. The only thing Obama can do is run away from his fups.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#127591 Oct 7, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang, they are speed stomping those icons. hahaha I left the page and there are clueless, nuts and spam for the loon and come back and there are 4/5 good icons in their place. That is hilarious. So vain over some stupid icons. I guess it makes them feel better about themselves. They can stomp away on my comments, I don't care. I expect it.
I keep my thread open on the US site instead of hometown forum and you can see them hoping when your comment posts. Just look down at the titles and there they are, thread hoping. It is the President has failed us thread going since Jun 2012. I seen my comment on there the loon had transferred one time. You know how she does, posting other people's comments. What a head case she truly is. Her and that chemtrail serb hag. Ariproxy has a slew of socks there. You can pick them out easy, no matter the sock name. haha
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
Can you give us a link?

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#127592 Oct 7, 2013
Ted Cruz has a CANADIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE-FACT
HIS MOTHER AN AMERICAN, HIS FATHER A CUBAN. THey moved to Canada and took advantage of the Canadian Healthcare system where all Canadians, natural born(Ted Cruz) and naturalized citizens'- his father, who has boasted of fighting with Fidel, that means he was A COMMUNIST- THIS IS FACT, NOT FAKE FALSE FOX NEWS. HIs father lived in the US, but maintained his Canadian CItizenship until 2005, when he miraculously would be eligible for our Medicare around his 65th birthday. THEY ARE THE TAKERS AND THESE ARE THE FACTS. I don't appreciate a foreigner like Ted Cruz telling me anything about how we don't deserve healthcare, when his family took from Canada, and he is taking healthcare on his wife's job...at where guess what a bailed out bank. A platinum plan!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#127593 Oct 7, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you give us a link?
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TR4NO3GTFHLCF7J...

That is the page with arisock as Uncle Flabby from Switzerland. The batshit crazy loon is a couple pages after that. They have changed the icons on their comments only. They had 3 each of clueless, nuts, and spam when I read it earlier. They are so vain. It is hilarious. I think that limbojim is an arisock he used ages ago. Not sure. It is apparent with someone having almost 100,000 comments is a professional topix stalker. hahaha

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127595 Oct 7, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the page with arisock as Uncle Flabby from Switzerland. The batshit crazy loon is a couple pages after that. They have changed the icons on their comments only. They had 3 each of clueless, nuts, and spam when I read it earlier. They are so vain. It is hilarious. I think that limbojim is an arisock he used ages ago. Not sure. It is apparent with someone having almost 100,000 comments is a professional topix stalker. hahaha
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
I am on THERE & HERE
as
*American Lady*

O
N
L
Y

!
!
!

Capiche!?!

Too DAMN bad 'you' can't SEE that!
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#127596 Oct 7, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>OBAMA RUNS AWAY AGAIN..........WAAAAAAAAA TRIES TO DEFLECT THE BLAME THAT IS HIS. OBAMA COULDN'T LEAD A KIDDIE PARADE.
President Obama has handed over the reins of leadership on government funding and the debt limit to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.).
Reid is now fully in charge of his party’s negotiating strategy, a significant change from past showdowns with Republicans.
He has taken the initiative from Obama, who played the principal role in the 2011 debt-limit talks and New Year’s fiscal cliff deal. Some Democrats on Capitol Hill are relieved by the switch.
Obama was never in charge of anything ...that's why his uninformed liberals...can't defend one comment Obama and Michelle made about their own country ...bunch of losers ...!!!!!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#127597 Oct 7, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Using Obama's own political organization is a joke as are you. The only thing Obama can do is run away from his fups.
FO jimbob, you don't even make sense. Are you an old moldy sock ari dragged out of the bottom drawer? haha You sound just like him...IGNORANT. You keep dreaming and spinning. President Obama hasn't failed at anything. You will squirm when he goes down as one of the best Presidents despite the teabagging CONS. Watch for it. Start packing, you will will be crying come 2016 when the MAJORITY elects the FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT. hahaha boohoohoo Bunch of little crybabies in denial. Sucks to be you repukes.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127598 Oct 7, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>OBAMA RUNS AWAY AGAIN..........WAAAAAAAAA TRIES TO DEFLECT THE BLAME THAT IS HIS. OBAMA COULDN'T LEAD A KIDDIE PARADE.
Thanks for the link Le Jimbo :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127599 Oct 7, 2013
The First Barbary War

Before the American Revolution, Britain's navy protected its colonist tradesmen sailing from the Americas. By the 1770s one-fifth of the maritime trade from its Atlantic coast colonies went to the Mediterranean, in the holds of around 100 American-owned ships. One seaman from the British Isles complained that there was hardly a "petty harbor" without a Yankee bargaining with the natives.

At this time in the Mediterranean, Arabic-speaking pirates were taking cargoes,kidnapping, taking hostages, collecting ransoms and dealing in slaves. They sailed from the independent state where Morocco is today, and they sailed from Tripoli, Tunis and Algiers, semi-independent areas attached at least in name to the Ottoman sultan in Turkey. Westerners called the region along this North African coastline, Barbary.

http://www.macrohistory.com/h3/h27b-pirx.html

JUST LIKE Z has been TELLING you!
Ya bunch of libTARDED dumchits!

;~)
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#127600 Oct 7, 2013
Unintended Racism that’s “All in Good Fun” is Still Wrong

A haunted corn maze, with a scene of a lynching, all in good fun — what could go wrong with that?
I grew up in the Deep South, in the hill country of central Alabama just south of Birmingham, during the Civil Rights Movement. Just about everything you saw happening in Birmingham during that time was also happening in the small town rural area where I grew up.

It was a time of great turmoil and great change. When it comes to race, and righting the wrongs of the past, there is no doubt that it was way past time for some serious changes to be made all over this country.

Things took a while to sink in. Even when you feel like you are doing your best to do things right, sometimes when you grow up with things a certain way, you don’t even realize that those ways are wrong. Maybe some folks see things different. It could be that people have been hurt in ways that you can’t understand because none of what they feel has ever been part of your own experience. Just because we take certain things for granted, or have always done things a certain way, that doesn’t mean they are right.

Take Paula Deen, for instance. I don’t think she honestly intended to be racist, but I do think that perhaps she missed a beat or two along the way. There is no doubt she suffered the consequences, probably way out of proportion to what she did compared to what others have done before her and the various consequences they all paid. She sure got people talking, though.

The latest ruckus involves a photo of a lynching scene from the haunted Mid-South Maze in Memphis, Tennessee. Mazes such as these are generally a lot of fun; they have all kinds of creepy gory scenes, scare your socks off, and are definitely an October tradition in many communities. As the firestorm erupted on social media, some say people are overreacting about the lynching scene and taking the PC (politically correct) thing too far.

It was all just good fun, right? Maybe not.
I looked at the picture, which you can find at the link highlighted above. It is of a staged lynching; evidently, the actor being lynched has his face painted black. However, it was all supposed to be in good fun, and never intended to be racist. Supposedly the actor wears a mask at times, which would make it very different. That is not what showed up in the picture and was not evidently the experience of the folks who were there the night that the photo was taken.

Being as I too am a daughter of the South, I really don’t think those folks sat around thinking,“Hey, y’all, let’s all be racist today! Let’s think of the most offensive, hurtful and racist thing that we can do, and then do it!”

I don’t honestly think they did that. However, that doesn’t mean that the exhibit isn’t racist and it doesn’t mean it is not hurtful. Many have argued, in their defense, that they have done it that way for a number of years. People do a whole lot of things for years on end, but that doesn’t mean those things are right. The part about them having done it for years and nobody ever having said a thing about it is not honestly to anybody’s credit. Part of progress, righting past wrongs, and civilization itself, is that people eventually learn right from wrong — and they do indeed learn to have some degree of sensitivity toward each other.

I don’t think these folks need to be “Paula Deen’ed,” but they could perhaps use a lesson in sensitivity. Sometimes it really is time for good people to say,“Enough of that, this is wrong.” It is way past time for that chapter to be closed on the history of the South.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/unintended...

Bet the owner is a teabagging CON. What you bet. It is wrong in this day and age no matter who does it. People have just lost their minds being brainwashed by the fauxbox repuke mentality. What a shame.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127601 Oct 7, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
NTRPRNR1

Since: Mar 07
Early adopter
Location hidden

is WHO 'you' ACT like
-n-
MIGHT be

:)

nutter jr.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#127602 Oct 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I am on THERE & HERE
as
*American Lady*
O
N
L
Y
!
!
!
Capiche!?!
Too DAMN bad 'you' can't SEE that!
We know that you lush. You aren't smart enough to play the proxy name change game and you couldn't disguise your C~R~A~Z~Y if you tried. GOT THAT loser lemming tool? You can fo too along with your chemtrail serb hag. Two peas in a pod.

RIP GOP

DITCH THE WITCH
&
DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127603 Oct 7, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
**ass
verb
Danville crazylady
http://www.)8~D> batshit crazy loon.net/html
RIP GOP
DITCH THE WITCH
&
DITCH MITCH
Balaam, the Ass

BALAAM
And His Talking Donkey

Balaam stands in infamy as the paragon of apostasy. His worldly lusts lured him into the power of Baal and brought upon him the ultimate symbol of pastoral asininity, a reprimand from his donkey. Through his counseling Israel fell for the bait of Baal, the alluring Midianite women, and brought upon the Client Nation a national curse.

--- Balaam received the ultimate put down. A donkey that could not speak rebuked him. Some translations read, "dumb donkey" or "dumb ass" where dumb means incapable of speech. However, due to the connotation of the donkey being stupid, these translations will not be used because Balaam's donkey was not stupid. This powerful symbol was used against Balaam because of his "insanity."

Balaam had a mental problem. He was temporarily insane due to his lust. Lust can cause temporary insanity, and if the lust is unchecked, it can lead to mental illness.---

http://www.biblenews1.com/balaam/balaam.htm

)8~D>

Matthew 21:5
1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
5 ¶ Tell ye the [a]daughter of Zion, Behold, thy King cometh unto thee, meek and sitting upon an ass, and a colt, the foal of an ass used to the yoke.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#127604 Oct 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
NTRPRNR1
Since: Mar 07
Early adopter
Location hidden
is WHO 'you' ACT like
-n-
MIGHT be
:)
nutter jr.
HAHA, I know you call me that because she makes perfect sense and slams your ass everytime. I only post here with the same name from Campbellsville. If and when I did post there I used the same name and writing form. I don't have to hide. You couldn't hide your looniness if you tried. They pretty much all slam you except your little quirky friend giving you love like the chemtrail serb hag. Go take a nap and sleep it off if you want to fly your broom in the wee hours with her. Oh yeah, and fo witch.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#127605 Oct 7, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
Thank you :)
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#127606 Oct 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Balaam, the Ass
BALAAM
And His Talking Donkey
Balaam stands in infamy as the paragon of apostasy. His worldly lusts lured him into the power of Baal and brought upon him the ultimate symbol of pastoral asininity, a reprimand from his donkey. Through his counseling Israel fell for the bait of Baal, the alluring Midianite women, and brought upon the Client Nation a national curse.
--- Balaam received the ultimate put down. A donkey that could not speak rebuked him. Some translations read, "dumb donkey" or "dumb ass" where dumb means incapable of speech. However, due to the connotation of the donkey being stupid, these translations will not be used because Balaam's donkey was not stupid. This powerful symbol was used against Balaam because of his "insanity."
Balaam had a mental problem. He was temporarily insane due to his lust. Lust can cause temporary insanity, and if the lust is unchecked, it can lead to mental illness.---
http://www.biblenews1.com/balaam/balaam.htm
)8~D>
Matthew 21:5
1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
5 ¶ Tell ye the [a]daughter of Zion, Behold, thy King cometh unto thee, meek and sitting upon an ass, and a colt, the foal of an ass used to the yoke.
You are an ass expert aren't you. hahaha Mount it and ride it out of here and take that nap.....you are babbling again about bs. That is all you have.

Revised:

"This powerful symbol was used against republiCONS because of their "insanity as enormous as an elephant."

Go eat some nuts lard ass.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127607 Oct 7, 2013
Feds spend up to $14.5 billion annually on animal testing

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/05/feds-spend-...

Guess whose MONEY that is?
RepubiCONS

Lexington, KY

#127608 Oct 7, 2013
I'm back my Democratic brothers. Spreading the liberal word whether it's true or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min who cares 148,860
School board member chooses liquor over KIDS ! 18 min Holly 8
Kendra Bingham Messer 1 hr Crystal 2
KCHS principal 1 hr jokester 21
Anyone seen Kilgore fight ? 3 hr Plueeezzzee 6
Liquor sales or kids welfare ? CHOICE ! 4 hr Bad genes 6
Bonita you Promised Kids First ! 6 hr Think 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages