'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 5,549)

Showing posts 110,961 - 110,980 of138,493
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO is the cause of the Normandy Cemetery in FRANCE being closed?
[Sure IS NOT the Republicans!]
HOW in the HELL can you CLOSE a Cemetery ...???
eh?
You can cut the funds that pay for maintenance and security for the white cross memorial in the cemetery as was done when the House refused to pass a clean CR.
By law our national monuments and memorials must have government provided security to open. This is especially true for monuments and memorials on foreign soil.
Once again, its not a decision. It automatically happens when they cannot pay to keep it open.
Once the House passes a clean CR it can reopen.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you contact WALL STREET JOURNAL ...
maybe they can tell you personally ...they didn't print the name, maybe there is reason for it...

Why does WALL STREET JOURNAL has reason to print story if it wasn't true...you moron ...??????
To get you idiots all worked up.

Seems to have worked really good.

You believe everything printed in the National Enquirerer?? That's a simple yes or no question, do you?
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
To get you idiots all worked up.
Seems to have worked really good.
You believe everything printed in the National Enquirerer?? That's a simple yes or no question, do you?
You didn't "worked up" anything or anybody ...you just showing your ignorance ...
WALL STREET JOURNAL you compare to
National Enquirer, seriously ... "low IQer"...!!!!!!!

You want simple question ...there is no more simpler than your square brain...!!!!!

Was that story printed in National Enquirer ?????
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>So, WALL STREET JOURNAL reporting this story is lying, you square brain...?? It's so crazy for you to understand ...????? Can you do anything on your own, like research something or your mommy is still wiping your a**?????
http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1999/1...

Unnamed source..... But it's 100% true, right?

:-D
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't "worked up" anything or anybody ...you just showing your ignorance ...
WALL STREET JOURNAL you compare to
National Enquirer, seriously ... "low IQer"...!!!!!!!

You want simple question ...there is no more simpler than your square brain...!!!!!

Was that story printed in National Enquirer ?????
Unnamed sources are only acceptable when it agrees with your handlers opinion??

Gotcha!

wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You're right...It's not about Obama, or even the Affordable Care Act.....And it's time the whole media, dropped the gloves and told the story of treachery by these teaparty House republicans....in no way, did it start with just this shutdown......Time to ask, if there is any intelligence left, in this current, mutant GOP.....
Wow...seems as if you agree with your leader...the Tea Party members (US citizens) hold great power over you imbeciles. Look out democrats in the midterms. That's where the true government rules...in Congress. You and the prez have so much as admitted that they will beat you down in the midterms. Ahhh, group hug for the disappointed ObaMORONS! Every time you whine and cry and blame and show your fear of the powerful Tea Party you lose more credibility. Not that any of you had much to start with but now you are just pathetic. You act like 13 year old crybabies bitching about the Tea Party and trying everything in your power to make them seem as if they are lunatic racists. I supposed you imbeciles have earned an "E" for effort but that's it. LMMFAO

Come on dimocrats, preach to us about the power the Tea Party has over you and your messiah. We love hearing it!

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Hey RC Co-Cola, Tab, Newport and any other Libtarts ;)

Great articles as usual, RC. I'm with the author of the piece that likes to see the "take no prisoners" President Obama. I get the whole uniter thing, but the hillbilly in me wants him to just lay a smackdown on the stupid teabaggers.

My day was great, Tab, thanks for asking. Although your "witness protection" remark brought me perilously close to spitting iced tea all over the keyboard :D

Hey, RC, what do you know about ALEC? American Legislative Exchange Commission (I think). I got an email from SumOfUs about Google joining it. Apparently it's some kind of conservative organization, but I'd never heard of it before.
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Unnamed sources are only acceptable when it agrees with your handlers opinion??
Gotcha!
Doesn't take much to make you happy you pea brain...!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Wow...seems as if you agree with your leader...the Tea Party members (US citizens) hold great power over you imbeciles. Look out democrats in the midterms. That's where the true government rules...in Congress. You and the prez have so much as admitted that they will beat you down in the midterms. Ahhh, group hug for the disappointed ObaMORONS! Every time you whine and cry and blame and show your fear of the powerful Tea Party you lose more credibility. Not that any of you had much to start with but now you are just pathetic. You act like 13 year old crybabies bitching about the Tea Party and trying everything in your power to make them seem as if they are lunatic racists. I supposed you imbeciles have earned an "E" for effort but that's it. LMMFAO

Come on dimocrats, preach to us about the power the Tea Party has over you and your messiah. We love hearing it!
http://m.wapt.com/politics/poll-congress-appr...

Congress and tea party approval rating at all time low.

I don't know where you get your information.

Must be an unnamed source?

Jason

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama didn't close anything.
In fact he hasn't even gotten a CR to sign.
All the House has to do is pass a clean CR and everything opens back up.
So you admit he and the Dem's are the one's who closed everything down.
"Give me what I want or I will hurt you",is what he's saying." BIG MAN!
Yet the Dem's keep yelling from the roof tops it the Republicans fault .So is the MSM. Obama is like a snotty nose brat running home crying because he isn't getting his way.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
Hey RC Co-Cola, Tab, Newport and any other Libtarts ;)

Great articles as usual, RC. I'm with the author of the piece that likes to see the "take no prisoners" President Obama. I get the whole uniter thing, but the hillbilly in me wants him to just lay a smackdown on the stupid teabaggers.

My day was great, Tab, thanks for asking. Although your "witness protection" remark brought me perilously close to spitting iced tea all over the keyboard :D

Hey, RC, what do you know about ALEC? American Legislative Exchange Commission (I think). I got an email from SumOfUs about Google joining it. Apparently it's some kind of conservative organization, but I'd never heard of it before.
:-D sorry! But it's hilarious when these drones go on and on about being SO right, and when Newport owned him, in print, in front of everyone, the idiot just vanished.

He'll be back in a day or so and ignore the fact that NP straight up made him look as foolish as we all make the crackhead, the zombie, the son of stupid, and the rest of them look like complete imbeciles.

The poor dumb zombie still can't grasp that when someone uses an unnamed source, the story is most likely not true.

After making fun of these idiots, I completely understand why they all thought Dumbya was a great president they're all on the same idiot level.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Hey there gutless, GUTLESS wtf. You've over worked that one little brain cell again, boy. Nobody's afraid of teabaggers, but there's sure a whole lot of folks mad at them for trying to hold the country hostage. Talk about crybabies whining and stamping their little webbed feet...LOL...that's the teabaggers, who failed in their ludicrous mission to repeal the ACA.

Nobody has to "make them seem as if they are lunatic racists" because they *are* lunatic racists, and they prove it every single day.

Speaking of preaching, why don't you preach a little bit and explain what you meant when you said this, accusing someone of impersonating another poster:

wtf
Munfordville, KY

Are you so mesmerized by Ari and Jay that you would give anything to be like them? Imitation is the highest form of flattery. 
You are a sad little person who realizes you have to imitate someone else just to get noticed. Well, change your "soiled draws" cause I gave you a little attention even if it was only to make fun of you.
You're welcome, sad person!

Sorry, everybody. Now it's going to smell like wet canine along with burnt tea bags, because gutless, GUTLESS wtf runs like a scalded dog every time he sees this.:D
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't take much to make you happy you pea brain...!!
You agreed with that? LMAO

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
Went back a ways and can't find if you guys have been talking about Obama shutting down the WW11 War memorial but leaving and paying to keep The International Museum of Muslim Culture open because it was sacred?????
I was sent an e-mail about it and Google about it. Apparently it's true.
MY MY, if that isn't saying I'm Muslim, nothing does.
I hope he is Muslim. Inshallah.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
http://m.wapt.com/politics/poll-congress-appr...
Congress and tea party approval rating at all time low.
I don't know where you get your information.
Must be an unnamed source?
You tell us. You and the rest of the dimocrat imbeciles keep crying about the power the Tea Party has over you and how they are to blame for all of Obama's failures...except all the ones Bush is to blame for. Whaaaa! Keep it coming. You crybabies have backed yourselves into a corner with your little meltdowns about the Tea Party. So which is it, uncle flabby scooter? Are they unpopular today or powerful today? Are they a flash in the pan again today or are they so powerful they are controlling DC today? What is it that you are crying about today? lol Your manchild messiah is really setting an example, isn't he? Whaaaa, those mean ole Tea Party people, who are nothing but a few rogue rightwing extremists (according to Obama) are just too damn powerful for me and I can't be a good president. That ship sailed years ago, didn't it, uncle flabby?

Too funny!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Hola Crow, Uncle T, Ari, Ari, Ari, Ari, and Newport Guy.

Hope you're all well, there's s much more to do when the kiddos are in school that I haven't had time to pop my head in. Where's RC? Calvin? Ari #5?
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
Hey there gutless, GUTLESS wtf. You've over worked that one little brain cell again, boy. Nobody's afraid of teabaggers, but there's sure a whole lot of folks mad at them for trying to hold the country hostage. Talk about crybabies whining and stamping their little webbed feet...LOL...that's the teabaggers, who failed in their ludicrous mission to repeal the ACA.
Nobody has to "make them seem as if they are lunatic racists" because they *are* lunatic racists, and they prove it every single day.
Speaking of preaching, why don't you preach a little bit and explain what you meant when you said this, accusing someone of impersonating another poster:
wtf
Munfordville, KY
Are you so mesmerized by Ari and Jay that you would give anything to be like them? Imitation is the highest form of flattery. 
You are a sad little person who realizes you have to imitate someone else just to get noticed. Well, change your "soiled draws" cause I gave you a little attention even if it was only to make fun of you.
You're welcome, sad person!
Sorry, everybody. Now it's going to smell like wet canine along with burnt tea bags, because gutless, GUTLESS wtf runs like a scalded dog every time he sees this.:D
Take your crazy meds. Why would I run because I correctly stated that you or repugnantCON or goat girl or green cheese eater or (whoever I was addressing) seems infatuated with and obsessed with Ari or Jay or Al?

Hallucinate for awhile and get back with us after your little purple pill works its magic.
Dumb ass. LMAO
unbelieveable

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

U people are clueless!! Why don't u read before you open ur mouth and let the crap out??????
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
Hola Crow, Uncle T, Ari, Ari, Ari, Ari, and Newport Guy.

Hope you're all well, there's s much more to do when the kiddos are in school that I haven't had time to pop my head in. Where's RC? Calvin? Ari #5?
LMMFAO@ ari ari ari ari ari LMAO

That shits funny, don't care who ya are!!
Thanks for the humor there.

Hiya ILih! Wb.:-)
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he is Muslim. Inshallah.
Of course you do! That's the only way you can ever stand out in the crowd. You have to say or pretend to believe shocking things so someone will notice your trashy ass. Well, I gave you a little attention because I feel sorry for your pathetic ass. Happy now, bitch?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 110,961 - 110,980 of138,493
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

79 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 min GOP Disgraces 25,962
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 min imposter 81,191
Rex Gray 19 min rex gay 7
What all thinka bout lena fugate? (May '09) 1 hr yeahh 7
Guss need a hug 1 hr guss the Tinkerbelle 14
timmy joe from jack's wheel allignment (Nov '12) 1 hr BBQ 15
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 122,619
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 4 hr gilbert gotta go 17
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters