'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 269742 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#127445 Oct 6, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true homo Paul.
No one else is anywhere near as queer as you...you have broke back mountain on blue ray?
Huff your paint when you fire it up?
I think it's a regular DVD

“ Trumpanzees...”

#127446 Oct 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true homo Paul.
No one else is anywhere near as queer as you...you have broke back mountain on blue ray?
Is that the upper level of queerness, having Brokeback Mountain on Blue Ray? After all, you're the expert, right, Gayto?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127447 Oct 6, 2013
DC woman driver linked to pro-Obama elements

Despite assertions by liberals that the problematic individual at the center of Thursday’s shooting episode was probably a tea partier, Carey was described as a “non-political person.” And her family doesn’t seem to be composed of Rush Limbaugh fans.

Carey’s sister Valarie Carey, a retired New York City police sergeant, is the founder of the menstural cycle-themed company TOTM! Time of the Month! and author of “the essential calendar planner for girls and women of all ages.”

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/04/d-c-woman-d...

carolannie10 Lynn Seez • a day ago
Anyone who drives around Washington DC at 80 MPH is an attempted mass murderer. For pedestrians & other drivers, it was their lucky day.
18 4 •Reply•Share ›
Lynn Seez carolannie10 • a day ago
Really? Where did you come up with the number 80 mph?

Having been in DC many times I seriously doubt that some pharma druged mom could have reached those speeds in the areas she was driving.

There was no attempted mass murder.

I'm getting sick of fascist America going apeshaz nuts on Citizens that have taken Pharmaz that the medical industrial complex have proscribed them.

And these Steroid addled pigs?

Wow...you really must use your mind.

Then, you have the Fascist pigs in congress applauding? WTF? Prepare...when you are shot they will give the pigs another Standing Ovation

You're going to be next.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#127448 Oct 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
BEDFORD: Has Chris Matthews ever made a bigger ass of himself than he did this week?[VIDEO]
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/05/bedford-has...
Truth Gun
That crystallizes it eh? Say it together: Chris is a h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e.
He's a grade-A dingleberry.
gramps @ Truth Gun
A Pease Corps grad, no wonder the World 'hates' us !
John J.
When you have a nearly non-existent audience you can say whatever you want.
Micki Stone @ John J.
LOL!!!!!! THAT'S A GREAT ONE JOHN!!!!!!!!!! bahahahaha!!!!!
you categorize dingleberries? Sweet!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127449 Oct 6, 2013
Calling Out Harry Reid

Let’s take a look at one bill in particular since it is in the headlines, S. 2343 Stop the Student Loan Interest Rate Hike Act of 2012. The Bill was introduced on the Senate floor on April 26, 2012; a cloture motion was filed by Harry Reid also on April 26, 2012. On April 26, 2012 the Bill received its first reading and was put on the calendar for May 16, 2012. On May 16, 2012 there was a motion to proceed on S. 2343. Now before we go further about what happened on May 16, 2012, please look at the short video below of a press conference on May 8, 2012.

Democratic Leaders Urge GOP To End Filibuster of Student Loan Fix[VIDEO]

Please take note of the date on the video, May 8, 2012. We already know the Bill was introduced on April 26 and was set for the calendar date May 16, 2012. But yet for a piece of legislation that did not get to the floor till May 16, Democrats are already accusing Republicans of filibustering the Bill, nothing like jumping the gun. The video above is a press conference held on the rotunda after the morning’s businesses on the Senate floor. But while on the Senate floor Harry Reid while giving a general speech on different bills, he made mention of S. 2343. Harry Reid said on the floor "the Republicans are poised to filibuster the bill". He also went on to say "this bill should not be victim to partisan politics. If the Republicans have a better idea they need to bring it up we're all ears". An interesting quote because 1, Harry Reid is doing nothing but playing partisan politics on the issue and 2, he invoked cloture so there's no possibility of debate or amending the bill.

http://americanview.hubpages.com/hub/Calling-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127450 Oct 6, 2013
The posts I have made from Hubpages is from 2012 ...
Imagine "how many" bills hairy has TABLED since then!

TABLED - NOT brought to FLOOR[Bills by Republicans] to be voted on!

“ Trumpanzees...”

#127451 Oct 6, 2013
Republicans outnumber democrats 232 to 200 in the House...yet they fold like AL's belly fat

RIP GOP!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#127452 Oct 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Hi Ari :)
Long time, no see :)
hahahahahaha, You mean since Daddy sock appeared. Hilarious

Thanks for the big laugh.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Jay

Springville, TN

#127453 Oct 6, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I've always wondered how Fox can claim to have the most viewers yet not be mainstream?
I guess it is just one of the many Contradictions Fox viewers have to accept.
Thats ok, I like my email spam free.
FYI I watch neither Matthews or Maddow and any other opinion based shows. I am perfectly capable of forming my own opinions.

I don't know. They're mainstream enough for me, they're on all the time all day and night.

I like my mail spam free, too, but I still get news from the Dem. Headquarters. Don't ask me why, cuz I don't know.

I don't watch Rachel and Chris either, all she has going for her is looks.....otherwise she's a bimbo.

How can you form an opinion when you don't hear both sides of a story?
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#127454 Oct 6, 2013
Federal Judge Smacks House Republican For Demanding Exemption From Republican Shutdown

Countless lawsuits where the United States is a party are now in limbo, thanks to the fact that the Justice Department lacks the resources to litigate them so long as the government is shut down. One of these lawsuits is a nearly two year old case brought by House Oversight Chair Darrell Issa (R-CA) seeking to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt for failing to turn over documents Issa believes will prove embarrassing to the Obama Administration.

Yet, unlike numerous other lawsuits that were stayed while the Justice Department waits for the shutdown to end, Issa believes that he should not have to live with one of the consequences of the shutdown he and his fellow House Republicans are responsible for — he filed a motion claiming that DOJ’s “Contingency Plan provides that Department employees may continue to work on matters necessary to the discharge of the President’s constitutional duties and powers,” and that his lawsuit qualifies.

Federal Judge Amy Berman Jackson was not amused by this motion:

There are no exigent circumstances in this case that would justify an order of the Court forcing furloughed attorneys to return to their desks. Moreover, while the vast majority of litigants who now must endure a delay in the progress of their matters do so due to circumstances beyond their control, that cannot be said of the House of Representatives, which has played a role in the shutdown that prompted the stay motion.

If Issa would like his lawsuit to proceed, he can help lift Jackson’s stay by announcing he will vote to end the shutdown and pressuring Boehner to bring a clean bill funding the government to the House floor.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/10/05/2...

Hilarious

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

Ft Mitchell, KY

#127455 Oct 6, 2013
<quoted text>Spoken like a true homo Paul.
You call everyone Paul..... You have an infatuation with men named Paul??
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#127456 Oct 6, 2013
Republican Congressman Says GOP To Blame For Shutdown

Rep. Peter King (R-NY) said on Fox News Sunday that — contrary to claims by some colleagues —“we are the ones who did shut the government down.” But while he reiterated his opposition to the strategy, he also said he would not act to require a vote to reopen the federal government.

King blamed Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) for a “strategy doomed to failure.” Contrary to Cruz’s claims that Republicans could both keep government open and effectively nullify the Affordable Care Act, King noted,“the government is now closed and Obamacare is going forward.”

But King told host Chris Wallace that he would not join Democrats to bring up a clean continuing resolution on the House floor for a vote:

WALLACE: Sir, if you could answer my direct question, why won’t you sign a discharge petition?
KING: It’s not going to go anywhere and the Democrats are not bargaining in good faith. There is no way in the world you will get 25 Republicans to go on that and having said that, I wouldn’t go on it because they are, as I said, not bargaining in good faith here, right now. I’m am committed to make this work. That’s why I have been against this government shutdown from the start. Where I disagree with [fellow Republican] Tom [Graves of Georgia] is we are the ones who did shut the government down. Charles Krauthammer called it the “suicide caucus,” and the Wall Street Journal said we’re “Kamikazes.”

Though King and at least 19 fellow Republicans have said they would vote for a clean bill to reopen the government immediately, none have voted with House Democrats on repeated attempts to hold a vote on doing so. A discharge petition, a little-used parliamentary maneuver used by a majority in the U.S. House to bring a bill to the floor without the Speaker’s consent, would require 217 signatures.

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2013/10/06/...

PRICELESS

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127457 Oct 6, 2013
Maher mocks WWII vets visiting closed memorial:‘Nobody said they were the brightest generation’[VIDEO]

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/06/maher-mocks...

Snooper
Maher is an anti-American Mercedes Marxist hypocrite. Here he is mocking the people that kept his Jewish azz out of Auchwitz. And that's really not funny, it's just sad.

Alan_Watts @ Snooper
Obama, Maher, and the entire cult are 100% devoid of any concept of honor, chivalry, or patriotism. There was once a time when these Marxists would have been imprisoned for treason. I miss the U.S.A. We need a 21st century Joe McCarthy to root these subversives out of our society.

Snooper @ Alan_Watts
Absolutely correct Alan.

America was at its best in the 1980s in many ways, too bad the liberals ruined it.

bobby1122 @ Alan_Watts
The Russians released the Verona papers which proved McCarthy was right about communist infiltration of our government.
``````````
He's a "slime bag DUMCHIT" ...!!!

A Closer Look Under The Bed
A review of Reds: McCarthyism in Twentieth-Century America, by Ted Morgan

From about 1955 to 1995, the dominant opinion in the United States held that the American Communist Party (CPUSA), founded in 1919 in the wake of the Communist revolution in Russia, was a small collection of admirers of the Soviet Union that never amounted to much. In the 1930s (so the story went) they mobilized a number of "popular fronts" to oppose fascism and promote various leftist causes. In the 1940s, a few Communists—probably Julius Rosenberg and (arguably) Alger Hiss—went so far as to commit acts of espionage on behalf of the Soviet Union. But Rosenberg was executed, and Hiss went to prison; so why all the fuss about domestic Communism?

Far worse than such rare cases of misplaced loyalty (in this view) was the damage wrought by opportunistic politicians who seized on the existence and supposed misdeeds of the CPUSA to alarm American public opinion and ruin the reputations of innocent liberals. One of the earliest such persecutors was Congressman Martin Dies, a Texas Democrat who in 1937 persuaded the House of Representatives to create a Special Committee on Un-American Activities, which became a standing committee in 1945 and lasted for 30 years, hounding Hollywood actors and many other victims.

But by far the greatest villain among Red-hunting politicians was, of course, Wisconsin's Republican senator Joseph McCarthy, who raised the issue of Communists in government in February 1950 and rode it triumphantly for four-and-a-half-years, acquiring an immense popular following, until the Senate itself voted to "censure" him in December 1954. He died, of liver failure induced by alcoholism, in May 1957, at the age of 48. By the 1960s the CPUSA, reduced to a few thousand members, had been almost wholly superseded by the New Left, and barely survived to see the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991.

That was the story of American Communism and its foes, as successfully propagated by the nation's dominant liberals, and it remained, as we have noted, the conventional wisdom for forty years. Indeed, it is in some ways the conventional wisdom even today, for younger generations (including many conservatives) have never heard any other version of the facts.

http://www.claremont.org/publications/crb/id....
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127458 Oct 6, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
Republicans outnumber democrats 232 to 200 in the House...yet they fold like AL's belly fat
RIP GOP!
AL doesn't have ANY rolls ...
NO spare tires on this bod!

;~)

Haven't SEEN ANY folding of R's yet!

They have been up to this!
BUT ...
They are "standing their ground" here tho, THANKS to Ted Cruz & Mike Lee <3
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127459 Oct 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Jeremy work better :)

“ Trumpanzees...”

#127460 Oct 6, 2013
Hell, I'm going to bed..poor little republicans are to depressed to play. I hope they don't all jump outta windows...
Maybe they can jab a big stick up their collective ass before the 'debt ceiling' vote...maybe the Canadian Clown can read "Horton Hears a Who" to America...I love that one.
Goodnight Unc, Crow, Ms R, NG, Gayto, Bitch

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#127461 Oct 6, 2013
<quoted text>
G Dubbya
Very good!
Goes to show that you're never too old to learn :)
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#127464 Oct 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon. Not even a "LOL "

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#127467 Oct 6, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know. They're mainstream enough for me, they're on all the time all day and night.
I like my mail spam free, too, but I still get news from the Dem. Headquarters. Don't ask me why, cuz I don't know.
I don't watch Rachel and Chris either, all she has going for her is looks.....otherwise she's a bimbo.
How can you form an opinion when you don't hear both sides of a story?
You think I haven't heard both sides of the story because my opinion differs from yours.
A little presumptuous and arrogant don't you think?
Conway

Madisonville, KY

#127468 Oct 6, 2013
Hope he wins

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min Not trumps son 163,753
coty lee cant believe shawntaeas baby is his 42 min The D 9
Sam Sizemore 43 min samantha sizemore 6
Judy Scott 55 min judy 8
thomas. James wilson 1 hr neighbor 5
Gonna Have to go to Work! 3 hr DACK RAMBO 10
David Chris Mills (Feb '09) 3 hr hohoho 12
Darren k West Voted Knox co Biggest FOOL ! 6 hr taxpayer 29
jerry garlands estate (Jun '11) 15 hr Wondering 40

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages