'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 286605 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#127393 Oct 6, 2013
UncleTab wrote:
And be sure to keep judging the democratic posts as "funny" and "brilliant" as many times as you can to make it look like we have support. And keep judging those against as "clueless" and "spam".
LMFAO (you know, so I can laugh at my own comments)
Heh
:p
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahaha
See.........I knew it was you arigeneral bobbysocks COWARD IMPOSTER...YOU are the only one who continues to cry about the icons that you eventually change all back in your favor and that of the queen loon's. What a pathetic freak you are. Keep trying. We know you are nutz..........hahaha

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH THE SOCKS
&
DITCH MITCH

stomp away little sissy boy...waaaaaaaaaaa
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#127394 Oct 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand all that.... It's rough I know.... But we need to get all of them out of there. Both sides who are holding things up.
I know it's rough of alot of people still, but we get control with the right people in office, we can get back to the Clinton days as far as economy goes.
A little hurt now big payoff in the long run for the workers and business.
I do understand your thoughts tho.:-)
Here's a little contest for my Democratic brothers. Exactly how many grammatical errors can you find in the above statement. The Democratic public school system at its best.

Heh
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#127395 Oct 6, 2013
Whoops...forgot another trademark:

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#127396 Oct 6, 2013
[email protected] repuke pundits..from birther to muslim to gay....and he's half BLACK...oh my. hahaha Bunch of dumbasses.

Dean Chambers, Idiot Behind “Unskewed Polls,” Says That President Obama Is Gay

Since Barack Obama took office in January of 2009, and even before that historic date, he has endured more hate than perhaps any other president in the history of the nation. Though he is well into his second term, that has not stopped.. This time, the President’s sexual orientation is being called into question.

Meet Dean Chambers, Right Wing Activist, Conspiracy Theorist, And All Around Nut.
Dean Chambers is a conservative activist who became famous during the 2012 election season. His claim to fame, if you can call it that, is “unskewing” political polls that showed President Obama to be the favorite for the White House. Well, like all fame whores, Chambers saw his spot in the limelight fading fast, and decided to do something to keep himself relevant. This time, that something was to declare that President Barack Obama is “actually” gay.

Loving Marriage And Children Do Not A Straight Man Make.

Chambers wrote an Examiner article that pointed to the now famous “First Gay President” cover that Newsweek ran. Chambers said:

Dean Chambers Says Obama Can’t Be A Muslim Because Muslims Stone Gay People

Now, in his own weird little way, Chambers actually makes a tiny bit of sense. President Obama has said time and time again that he is a Christian, but many right- wingers insist that he is a Muslim. Dean Chambers says in his article that this simply cannot be so, because in his world where a gay Barack Obama exists, said Barack Obama cannot be a Muslim because people who practice Islam,“have been known to stone someone for being gay.” Chambers continued:

Would you be a Muslim if it put you as risk for being killed because of your lifestyle choices?

Now, this part makes absolutely NO sense. For one, Barack Obama is not gay, you twit. Also, even if he were, what’s it to you? You’re not marrying him. But, all of that aside, he has come out for everything from marriage equality to the repeal of Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell to full and equal protections for LGBT people everywhere. We’d know if he were gay. He obviously has no issue with it.

For two, you’re talking about extremist Muslim sects in Sharia Law controlled nations. I guarantee you, no one is stoning anyone for being gay or for anything else here.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/10/06/dean-...

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#127397 Oct 6, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
See.........I knew it was you arigeneral bobbysocks COWARD IMPOSTER...YOU are the only one who continues to cry about the icons that you eventually change all back in your favor and that of the queen loon's. What a pathetic freak you are. Keep trying. We know you are nutz..........hahaha
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH THE SOCKS
&
DITCH MITCH
"nutz"
"hahaha"
"waaaaaaaaaa"

My Democratic brother and a command of the English language.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#127398 Oct 6, 2013
What a bunch of ignorant pundits, no wonder these fauxbox watchers are so demented.

Fox And Friends Host Fall For Satirical Story About Obama, Airs It As Truth (VIDEO)

Ah, Fox News. The gift of lies that keeps on giving. The hosts over at Fox and Friends are so desperate to keep perpetuating the “Obama is a Muslim” ideal that they actually suggested that the President personally funded a ‘museum of Muslim culture’ right smack dab in the middle of the government shutdown.This gem is courtesy of Fox and Friends Saturday host Anna Kooiman, who, in the middle of a discussion about the closing of the World War II Memorial thanks to the government shutdown, said:

President Obama has offered to pay out of his own pocket for the museum of Muslim culture.

Now, anyone with a brain knows that this is untrue, and that it was never anywhere near true.

Not Fox, though. Apparently, they took a story from the satire site the National Report. Careful where you get your “news,” Fox. That site once boasted a disclaimer that said:

National Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within National Report are fiction, and presumably fake news.

Like I said, careful where you get your “news,” Fox. Kooiman’s entire quote, in all of its nutty, untrue glory:

The Republican National Committee is offering to pay for it to keep it open so that the veterans from Honor Flight are going to be able to go and see this because who did it honor? It honored them. It really doesn’t seem fair, especially — and we’re going to talk a little bit later in the show too about some things that are continuing to be funded. And President Obama has offered to pay out of his own pocket for the museum of Muslim culture out of his own pocket, yet it’s the Republican National Committee who’s paying for this.

Well, make of that what you will, folks. Do us all a favor, Anna Kooiman and the rest of the good people on Fox and Friends. Please be careful where you get your stories from, at least as long as you are still trying to pass yourselves off as a news show.

Watch the hilarity here:

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/10/06/fox-f...

RIP LYING GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

Ft Mitchell, KY

#127399 Oct 6, 2013
UncleTab wrote:
And be sure to keep judging the democratic posts as "funny" and "brilliant" as many times as you can to make it look like we have support. And keep judging those against as "clueless" and "spam".

Heh
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Just keep wanting to be like me.

:-D

Your temper is getting to you a little. Calm down now.

Bahahahahaha
Uncle Tab

Ft Mitchell, KY

#127400 Oct 6, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>See.........I knew it was you arigeneral bobbysocks COWARD IMPOSTER...YOU are the only one who continues to cry about the icons that you eventually change all back in your favor and that of the queen loon's. What a pathetic freak you are. Keep trying. We know you are nutz..........hahaha

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH THE SOCKS
&
DITCH MITCH

You gotta feel sorry for the poor dumb bastard.... Look how many times we've owned his dumb ass on here. He actually ran out of names so he has to use mine.

Makes him feel like someone when he tries to be me.

His temper gets to him.... I think t was the math thing the other day. That math thing made him look amazingly stupid.
Uncle Tab

Ft Mitchell, KY

#127401 Oct 6, 2013
UncleTab wrote:
<quoted text>Here's a little contest for my Democratic brothers. Exactly how many grammatical errors can you find in the above statement. The Democratic public school system at its best.

Heh
You've moved on from math to typos have you??

You CAN'T talk politics.... We've owned your ignorant ass in every conversation we've ever had.

Keep up on those typos....... Bitch!

Bahahahahaha
Uncle Tab

Ft Mitchell, KY

#127402 Oct 6, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
[email protected] repuke pundits..from birther to muslim to gay....and he's half BLACK...oh my. hahaha Bunch of dumbasses.

Dean Chambers, Idiot Behind “Unskewed Polls,” Says That President Obama Is Gay

Since Barack Obama took office in January of 2009, and even before that historic date, he has endured more hate than perhaps any other president in the history of the nation. Though he is well into his second term, that has not stopped.. This time, the PresidentÂ’s sexual orientation is being called into question.

Meet Dean Chambers, Right Wing Activist, Conspiracy Theorist, And All Around Nut.
Dean Chambers is a conservative activist who became famous during the 2012 election season. His claim to fame, if you can call it that, is “unskewing” political polls that showed President Obama to be the favorite for the White House. Well, like all fame whores, Chambers saw his spot in the limelight fading fast, and decided to do something to keep himself relevant. This time, that something was to declare that President Barack Obama is “actually” gay.

Loving Marriage And Children Do Not A Straight Man Make.

Chambers wrote an Examiner article that pointed to the now famous “First Gay President” cover that Newsweek ran. Chambers said:

Dean Chambers Says Obama CanÂ’t Be A Muslim Because Muslims Stone Gay People

Now, in his own weird little way, Chambers actually makes a tiny bit of sense. President Obama has said time and time again that he is a Christian, but many right- wingers insist that he is a Muslim. Dean Chambers says in his article that this simply cannot be so, because in his world where a gay Barack Obama exists, said Barack Obama cannot be a Muslim because people who practice Islam,“have been known to stone someone for being gay.” Chambers continued:

Would you be a Muslim if it put you as risk for being killed because of your lifestyle choices?

Now, this part makes absolutely NO sense. For one, Barack Obama is not gay, you twit. Also, even if he were, whatÂ’s it to you? YouÂ’re not marrying him. But, all of that aside, he has come out for everything from marriage equality to the repeal of DonÂ’t Ask, DonÂ’t Tell to full and equal protections for LGBT people everywhere. WeÂ’d know if he were gay. He obviously has no issue with it.

For two, youÂ’re talking about extremist Muslim sects in Sharia Law controlled nations. I guarantee you, no one is stoning anyone for being gay or for anything else here.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/10/06/dean-...

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
Dumb Jay has brought that up alot. It's sad these idiots can't get anything to stick so they make up lie after lie after lie.

They're scared of it all, blacks, gays, Muslims, the list goes on and on.

Poor little dumb cowardly bastards.
Jay

Springville, TN

#127403 Oct 6, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the hell is Newsmax?
Newsmax is on the shelf in all magazine racks.
But of course you wouldn't know that because you only read liberal frothing at the mouth drool.
Try the other side of the coin sometime, you might be surprised that your MSM is hiding what it don't want you to know......dumbo!

http://shop.newsmax.com/shop/index.cfm...
http://shop.newsmax.com/shop/index.cfm...
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#127404 Oct 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You gotta feel sorry for the poor dumb bastard.... Look how many times we've owned his dumb ass on here. He actually ran out of names so he has to use mine.
Makes him feel like someone when he tries to be me.
His temper gets to him.... I think t was the math thing the other day. That math thing made him look amazingly stupid.
I only feel sorry for anyone he may live with or be around. Him and the batshit crazy lady are two top repukes here that could be poster material for background checks. Mental RWNJs.

He like to play with my name too. I was real amused by his vern/frau sock. He never runs out. His temper tantrums are hilarious. You piss him off and he immediately comes back with your name spewing trash. You are right ....he IS amazingly stupid. I think he needs his meds checked. haha

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#127405 Oct 6, 2013
UncleTab wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a little contest for my Democratic brothers. Exactly how many grammatical errors can you find in the above statement. The Democratic public school system at its best.
Heh
I thought this was a forum. Apparently you are under the impression it is some kind school paper to be graded on spelling and grammar.

This is a forum. Do you also criticize spelling in text messages?

If you dont understand the post and need a clarification, that is one thing. To just criticize because you have no real counter argument is just idiocy.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#127406 Oct 6, 2013
Anti-Hillary Clinton Buttons Reportedly At California GOP Convention Are Just Disgusting

The anti-Hillary Clinton buttons that were reportedly spotted at a California Republican Party convention are quite simply offensive and disgusting.

San Francisco Chronicle's Carla Marinucci tweeted the following image Saturday:

When questioned about the validity of the photo, Marinucci provided more details, tweeting that they were spotted outside of a VIP reception area, and later appeared to have been removed.

The three-day convention focused attention on recruiting new Republican voters, specifically women, the Associated Press reported. If these buttons were really at the convention, they probably did not help that effort.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/05/hill... ?
utm_source=concierge&utm_m edium=onsite&utm_campaign= sailthru%2Bslider%2B

[email protected] dumbasses and their "re-inventing" themselves. What a way to attract the women voters. Hell I bet they sent GOP women running for the DEMS. haha They are so scared of HILLARY.

HILLARY 2016

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#127407 Oct 6, 2013
Guess this is why...haahaha

Hillary Clinton Would Crush GOP In 2016, According To New Poll

Hillary Clinton would defeat Republicans by a landslide margin for the Presidency in 2016 if the election were held today. That’s the finding of a new national poll released by Quinnipiac University on October 3.

Although the former First Lady and Secretary of State remains coy about whether or not she’ll enter the race for the White House in 2016, the poll reveals that Hillary Clinton is the number one choice among Democrats to be the Democratic nominee. A whopping 61% of Democrats agree that Clinton is who they want as their candidate for the Presidency. No other option was even close to matching Clinton’s popularity. Republicans, on the other hand, are far less decisive.

Who might Hillary Clinton run against?

In all, six Republicans are within seven points of each other in the poll. At the top is Rand Paul with 17%, followed by Chris Christie at 13%, Marco Rubio at 12%, and Jeb Bush at 11%, with Ted Cruz and Paul Ryan bringing up the rear with 10% each.

Republicans clearly have their work cut out for them in 2016

Republicans clearly have their work cut out for them in 2016. Clinton’s immense popularity among Americans, especially among women is a staggering hill for the GOP to climb. Republican voters have no idea who they want to be their nominee and every possible choice thus far is no match for Clinton. That’s very good news for Democrats and very bad news for the GOP. Now it’s just up to Hillary Clinton to make her decision, and for the Republican Party to make theirs.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/10/04/hilla...

HILLARY 2016

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

Ft Mitchell, KY

#127408 Oct 6, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>I only feel sorry for anyone he may live with or be around. Him and the batshit crazy lady are two top repukes here that could be poster material for background checks. Mental RWNJs.

He like to play with my name too. I was real amused by his vern/frau sock. He never runs out. His temper tantrums are hilarious. You piss him off and he immediately comes back with your name spewing trash. You are right ....he IS amazingly stupid. I think he needs his meds checked. haha

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
None of them have anyone to go home too..... Why you think they're so bitter all the time?

And the temper tantrums always are good for a laugh.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#127409 Oct 6, 2013
AGAIN jboy, that would be like watching fauxbox. I would puke at the distortion of the TRUTH. So I refer to my earlier posts:

Nice try jboy. Not much different than the conservative slant bs fauxbox does right. Bet the crazy loon's jihad sites has the same bs. Try again.

Jul 20, 2013 · NewsMax.com (NewsMax Media, Inc.) "serves up the news with a conservative slant.

NewsMax.com (NewsMax Media, Inc.) "serves up the news with a conservative slant. The company publishes alternative news and opinion content through its monthly 300,000-subscriber magazine NewsMax and corresponding Web site. The company generates sales from politically-oriented merchandise (clothing, posters, books) showcasing stars of the Republican Party.

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php ...

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#127410 Oct 6, 2013
1,000 Points of Flight: Republican Historian, Staffer, and Fox Pundit

A reporter by the name of Dylan Hock received a shocking e-mail on Thursday, October 3rd. The e-mail came from a GOP insider, Tim Miller. Miller apparently reached out to Hock, who works at Occupy Democrats, after having a crisis of conscience. After stating that he had decided to renounce the republican party, he went on to cite his reasons.

“My plan, after years of agonizing over this, is to speak out against what is happening with my Republican Party; with the current crap that’s happening in Washington now as my last straw.

Meaning, I want to call it like it is and explain that these guys are liars, taking advantage of the lesser-educated (what we have done successfully with southern whites for a generation now).”

Miller has been a republican all of his life, getting his start in politics in 1976. He is a well known presidential historian who has made regular appearances as a guest commentator on Fox News. He is a former Congressional Staffer, who got his start working in the Office of Robin Beard Jr, a GOP Congressman from Tennessee. Beard later went on to become NATO Deputy Secretary General.

Miller is also a former White House Press Correspondent, with press credential for Congress and the Senate. He was also named as one of George Bush’s 1,000 Points of Light. Miller’s bio details various positions he has held with the Junior Chamber of Commerce, from National Staff Officer to President of the Memphis branch to Executive Director of the Wisconsin Branch. Miller also was chosen by former President Gerald Ford, as publisher of his own autobiography.

“I was a REAL Republican” Miller stated in one of his follow up e-mails. He says that he started with the party in 1976 partly because “Gerald Ford was publicly, pro ERA, pro Women’s Rights, pro Gay Rights.”

In his e-mail to Hock he said:
“I am officially a democrat, as of today.”
Miller appears to be frustrated by the Tea Party, whom he implies are at the heart of the problems that he is seeing within the GOP. Referring to them as “Liars, Cheats & Hypocrites (or HCL which is hydrochloride acid if I recall my high school chemistry class)”

He goes on to say:

“These Tea-party people are not Republicans. They are liars and cheats”

Miller also writes that,

“Many of the so-called ‘leaders’ of this Tea Party Movement are knowingly misleading those who are less-educated and don’t realize they are being lied to.”

Miller says that the Tea Party is behind the effort to convince the public that the new Healthcare system is bad for them.

“It is not.”

He writes in one of his e-mails.

“In fact it was what Obama compromised down to, in order to appease republicans.”

Additionally, Miller says that he believes right-wing pundits are purposely manipulating people, by playing on strong emotions like fear and hate. In his e-mails he states that he has reached a point where his conscience has called him to speak out against what he has witnessed.

“Hate is powerful. Hate can fuel a national movement. But I fear these people aren’t thinking.”
He writes.

“I suspect its because the ‘cheap blow’, the bloody car-wreck and the loud yelling of harsh, hate-filled words that has for too long brought higher ratings, then advertising rates and then salaries. And in the political wing of this hate-movement, sheep are more likely to follow the Shepherd who speaks loudest.”

Describing the Tea Party as spoiled children who have to get their way, Miller went on to say
“If I’m going to come out of the closet, I may as well do it with some goal in mind… I still want to do this and hopefully, do some good. This has gone too far and I fear they [the Tea Party] are getting worse and worse.”

The rest found here.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/10/05/gop-i ...

PRICELESS

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#127411 Oct 6, 2013
Have fun with the socks guys. I am going to go get dinner on the table for my son and his girlfriend. They are coming at 6:30. Be back later for some laughs. lol

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#127412 Oct 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
None of them have anyone to go home too..... Why you think they're so bitter all the time?
And the temper tantrums always are good for a laugh.
Heh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris N Daisy Hubbard 26 min Daisy 3
Shawntae Hughes 1 hr Chris_Jarvis 8
Jason gray 1 hr Scot 4
Unfaithful 2 hr Gangster 1
Collection/Barbies 4 hr Skipper 2
Did Russia actually help Trump get Elected? 4 hr Chris_Jarvis 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Patriot 166,315
Jerry Wayne Garland property 5 hr fred b 7

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages