'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
110,801 - 110,820 of 149,966 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Democrats Gone Wild

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Big stretch, we're on a 1+1 math issue here.
And yes, you can Google how to answer that question. I don't have to impress anyone with Googling it. I can be honest and say I don't know or care. What's that got to do with this conversation of her being too stupid to comprehend that I said two people and she is too ignorant to be able to comprehend from a simple paragraph that she isn't smart enough to catch it?
Did you also miss where I said two people?? Are you as stupid as she is??
Try to Google it and show me! Any 6th grader could tell me! You are always braging about math skills, lets see them?
Democrats Gone Wild

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Its been awhile but wouldn't that be a Geometry problem?
When I said "Google is your friend", I was wrong.
You need a human teacher.
NO! Simple grade school math! Geometry is much more advanced, and deals with complex angles and such!
:)

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

MOT wrote:
So?
:)
Democrats Gone Wild

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Its been awhile but wouldn't that be a Geometry problem?
And no, you don't need a teacher, only a simple formula, and a calculator (but it can be done without one).
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Went back a ways and can't find if you guys have been talking about Obama shutting down the WW11 War memorial but leaving and paying to keep The International Museum of Muslim Culture open because it was sacred?????
I was sent an e-mail about it and Google about it. Apparently it's true.
MY MY, if that isn't saying I'm Muslim, nothing does.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Its been awhile but wouldn't that be a Geometry problem?
This was a real diversion stretch here. It was kinda funny really.

I asked a friend who's pretty good at math and geometry, off the top of her head she thinks its 69.08mm but she said she wasn't 100% sure.

I would say that person was looking for help on their math homework, but I'm guessing that this republican is much like the other republicans, no education lol
Democrats Gone Wild

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked a friend who's pretty good at math and geometry, off the top of her head she thinks its 69.08mm but she said she wasn't 100% sure.
I would say that person was looking for help on their math homework, but I'm guessing that this republican is much like the other republicans, no education lol
Sounds like your friend knows as much about math as you do! Not just wrong, not even close!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Democrats Gone Wild wrote:
<quoted text>Try to Google it and show me! Any 6th grader could tell me! You are always braging about math skills, lets see them?
No, I never brag about my math skills. If I did ever do that, you're more than welcome to post that and back it up. Please feel free to do so.

I simply said she was too stupid to add 1 and 1. And you go all unstable republican and ask some crazy geometry question and claim its a simple 6th grade math question.

Again, I don't care lol it's got nothing to do with the conversation we're having. It's always some sort of diversion with you dipshits.

If there was a question of circumferences and radius' in that post, then we'd discuss it.

Now go back and read it and see if you can add 1+1 and see where she said I couldn't count.

:-D one good thing about you low IQ republicans, you all are ass kissers to one another.
Democrats Gone Wild

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask her how the hell you could come up with .08 when even whole numbers are involved? Good God!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
Went back a ways and can't find if you guys have been talking about Obama shutting down the WW11 War memorial but leaving and paying to keep The International Museum of Muslim Culture open because it was sacred?????
While you were way back did you catch the one about Bush being behind the 9/11 attack? It was in many emails about it and there are websites now. Must be true. If that isn't saying Bush killed Americans, nothing does.
http://www.911truth.org/
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
Great!! You've researched it then?? Send us the link and show us all. Because you'd never post something untrue, would you??

Link??

Post the email and take your personal info off it??

You do want the truth right?!
Democrats Gone Wild

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

The answer is 1520mm and the formula is Pi r square,(since I can't put the symbols on here)! Any 6th grader would know that but you act like I'm talking rocket science! Tell me some more about how uneducated Republicans are! My God?
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Ask her how the hell you could come up with .08 when even whole numbers are involved? Good God!
Ehh doesn't matter. Like I said we were talking about a simple 1+1 and how a dumb republican didn't comprehend it. Obviously you didn't either. Heh

And where are the posts you said I had saying I was so great at math?? I'm guessing since you just lied about it, I called you on it, and you're going to avoid it now??

Don't be skeered!! Put what I said for everyone to see. Or did you not comprehend what I said??

We know the answer don't we?

:-D
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

The answer is 1520mm and the formula is Pi r square,(since I can't put the symbols on here)! Any 6th grader would know that but you act like I'm talking rocket science! Tell me some more about how uneducated Republicans are! My God?
Great!! My best friends wife is a 6th grade math teacher. Since these problems are so easy for you. I'll have her put some questions together and give a time limit that the average 6th grader can answer those questions, and we'll see how you do, ok?? And since these posts are time stamped.... No way to cheat.

:-) you can show everyone how smart you are. I'll have her make sure they can't be Googled before she sends them.
Democrats Gone Wild

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Great!! My best friends wife is a 6th grade math teacher. Since these problems are so easy for you. I'll have her put some questions together and give a time limit that the average 6th grader can answer those questions, and we'll see how you do, ok?? And since these posts are time stamped.... No way to cheat.
:-) you can show everyone how smart you are. I'll have her make sure they can't be Googled before she sends them.
Oh please, will you?
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Sounds like the 1520mm is really huge compared to starting off with 22mm. But I'll have someone check it just to make sure. No matter if you're wrong, you'll still say you're right tho lol

Just the low IQ republican way.

LOL

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
NO! Simple grade school math! Geometry is much more advanced, and deals with complex angles and such!
So you are saying a circle isn't a Geometrical shape?
Or are you saying the formulas for figuring out the various aspects of it's shape (circumference, volume, diameter, ect) isn't Geometry?
I am very interested how ignorant you are willing to make yourself look.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Oops!

The answer is 1519, but I'll give you a pass and let you round up.
Just to save you the embarrassment.

:-)

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And no, you don't need a teacher, only a simple formula, and a calculator (but it can be done without one).
You misunderstood me Ari.
I am saying YOU need a teacher.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>Oops!

The answer is 1519, but I'll give you a pass and let you round up.
Just to save you the embarrassment.

:-)
1519.76 to be exact

:/)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE