'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Democrats Gone Wild

Johnson City, TN

#126864 Oct 4, 2013
πrē means pi times the square of the radius of the circle.

uk.answers.yahoo.com ›...› Science & Mathematics › Mathematics‎
Uncle Tab

France

#126865 Oct 4, 2013
the reason I live in Kentucky because of all the pretty horses, lots of black arabian ones too!

dems are starting to cave in the senate, they are scared and starting to side with Boehner, this is just priceslesssss, yeah, cant wait to see how many come over to the repub side,
Uncle Tab

France

#126866 Oct 4, 2013
well, gotta go air our my socks,:):):):), just cant wait for the repubs to make a fool of the entire democrat senate,
Uncle Tab

United States

#126867 Oct 4, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Why on earth would anyone make a challenge like that without knowing the answer?
That's what he gets for that Internet education.

:-D

He doesn't actually go to a real school.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#126868 Oct 4, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that.
The Democrats hasn't passed any extreme laws.
In fact the healthcare law is less than Democrats in Kennedy's time called for. The holy grail would be a single payer system.
Unlike Republicans, the Democrats aren't holding government funding hostage to get what they cannot get through established procedures.
You don't hear the Democrats yelling "expanded gun background checks or with wont fund the government".
Crazy is as crazy does.
If it wasn't for Republicans, the landmark Civil Rights legislation would never have passed. Real extreme law there. Idiot.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#126869 Oct 4, 2013
Democrats Gone Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry! When you sqare a number you times it with its self, NOT times 2! You can Google that!
You are correct.
So your formula is wrong. You can prove it with this simple piece of logic.
Using the Diameter the formula is Diameter X Pi (Look it up)
Since the radius is 1/2 the Diameter (look it up) the formula would be PI x (Radius X 2). NO square involved.
So using your radius number the math to the Geometry problem looks like this:
3.14 X (22 X 2) 44 = 138.16
Democrats Gone Wild

Johnson City, TN

#126870 Oct 4, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why on earth would anyone make a challenge like that without knowing the answer?
How does it feel to lose, and lose bad? Any number squared is that number times its self, but you just had to argue and say it was x 2? If you didn't know, why didn't you just Google it? Google is your friend! Its funny to watch you and UT, act as if you are right!
Democrats Gone Wild

Johnson City, TN

#126871 Oct 4, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct.
Since the radius is 1/2 the Diameter (look it up) the formula would be PI x (Radius X 2). NO square involved.
The Diameter has nothing to do with it, only that you use it to calculate the radius! the formula is pi x radius squared or 3.1414141428 x 22 x 22 (that is 22 squared)or pi r sq! You are the only one who needs to look anything up!
Uncle Tab

United States

#126872 Oct 4, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct.
Kinda figured 1520 was WAY too big starting off with 22. My math is from the 80's and I don't remember it at all. With the job I had, never needed it.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#126873 Oct 4, 2013
<quoted text>
How does it feel to lose, and lose bad? Any number squared is that number times its self, but you just had to argue and say it was x 2? If you didn't know, why didn't you just Google it? Google is your friend! Its funny to watch you and UT, act as if you are right!
Shoot me. After 30 plus years out of high school I momentary forgot a term.
I had the formula and the answer right, just confused a term.
You were wrong on both the formula and the answer to your OWN CHALLENGE!
Feeling smart?
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

#126874 Oct 4, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Great!! You've researched it then?? Send us the link and show us all. Because you'd never post something untrue, would you??
Link??
Post the email and take your personal info off it??
You do want the truth right?!
No, I wouldn't post anything I didn't believe was true or had a darn good possibility of being so. I have already deleted the e-mail. I though it fake at first,but then decided to check it out. I didn't think even Obama would stoop that low. I'm surprised he would reveal where his real loyalties lay in such a blatant manner. He just exposed the real Obama. But some of knew that about him all along. It's you guys that refuse to find out the truth about him.
Since I was hesitate to believe it I Google it. You can too. I figured that would be the first thing some of you would do anyway.
Go to Google and typed this in.
"Is Obama keeping open [The International Muslim Museum Of Culture"open in Jackson Mississippi"
Several things came up about it. He said so in a televised speech yesterday. If he said it himself, I would assume it true.
Democrats Gone Wild

Johnson City, TN

#126875 Oct 4, 2013
Hell ask that 11 year old grandson Newport, he will explain it to you!
Democrats Gone Wild

Johnson City, TN

#126876 Oct 4, 2013
All your spaming and building up, you do won't change the truth!
Democrats Gone Wild

Johnson City, TN

#126877 Oct 4, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda figured 1520 was WAY too big starting off with 22. My math is from the 80's and I don't remember it at all. With the job I had, never needed it.
Must be so sad for you to know 1520 is right! When and if Newport Guy tells you it is! He is searching like hell to prove me wrong, which means he will see I'm right!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#126878 Oct 4, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here. I knew that the Diameter x PI gave you the circumference and the Radius was 1/2 the Diameter, so it was pretty simple to figure it from there.
Democrats Gone Wild

Johnson City, TN

#126879 Oct 4, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Shoot me. After 30 plus years out of high school I momentary forgot a term.
I had the formula and the answer right, just confused a term.
You were wrong on both the formula and the answer to your OWN CHALLENGE!
Feeling smart?
Prove that bare faced lie!
Uncle Tab

United States

#126880 Oct 4, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>No, I wouldn't post anything I didn't believe was true or had a darn good possibility of being so. I have already deleted the e-mail. I though it fake at first,but then decided to check it out. I didn't think even Obama would stoop that low. I'm surprised he would reveal where his real loyalties lay in such a blatant manner. He just exposed the real Obama. But some of knew that about him all along. It's you guys that refuse to find out the truth about him.
Since I was hesitate to believe it I Google it. You can too. I figured that would be the first thing some of you would do anyway.
Go to Google and typed this in.
"Is Obama keeping open [The International Muslim Museum Of Culture"open in Jackson Mississippi"
Several things came up about it. He said so in a televised speech yesterday. If he said it himself, I would assume it true.
That's a US Goverment facility? You checked that fact and you know that it is, in fact, US Goverment owned?

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#126881 Oct 4, 2013
Hell ask that 11 year old grandson Newport, he will explain it to you!
Never challenge anyone to answer a question that you don't know the answer to.
It makes you look stupid.
Worse yet it makes you look desperate, because it shows you wanted to look smart so badly that you obviously looked up a formula you didn't understand, and tried to show off using it.
That is just sad.
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#126882 Oct 4, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sorry, I am having a little trouble following your line of reasoning.
Are you trying to say that the phone system has something to do with the shutdown?
Hey Darryl why don't you ask your other brother Darryl ...you have problem following straight line...
Uncle Tab

United States

#126883 Oct 4, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Same here. I knew that the Diameter x PI gave you the circumference and the Radius was 1/2 the Diameter, so it was pretty simple to figure it from there.
Not my strong suit at all, but even his own formula that I thought was right doesn't add up to his numbers lol

And the funniest part about all of this, goes back to him and the crackhead not being able to grasp 1+1 and having a fit because they have zero comprehension.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min ChromiuMan 131,873
what happen on the creek ambulances an law is u... 30 min mad 3
from someone that cared 1 hr carous 1
it should be against the law for a woman to drive 2 hr lol 7
Porsche mills 2 hr Well.... 24
Need food badly 5 hr Nope 43
truck payments 6 hr gator for office 14
To the Garland family 11 hr Well.... 3
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 15 Corky 51
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search