'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#126828 Oct 4, 2013
Syl wrote:
Went back a ways and can't find if you guys have been talking about Obama shutting down the WW11 War memorial but leaving and paying to keep The International Museum of Muslim Culture open because it was sacred?????
I was sent an e-mail about it and Google about it. Apparently it's true.
MY MY, if that isn't saying I'm Muslim, nothing does.
While you were way back did you catch the one about Bush being behind the 9/11 attack? It was in many emails about it and there are websites now. Must be true. If that isn't saying Bush killed Americans, nothing does.
http://www.911truth.org/
Uncle Tab

United States

#126829 Oct 4, 2013
Syl wrote:
Went back a ways and can't find if you guys have been talking about Obama shutting down the WW11 War memorial but leaving and paying to keep The International Museum of Muslim Culture open because it was sacred?????
I was sent an e-mail about it and Google about it. Apparently it's true.
MY MY, if that isn't saying I'm Muslim, nothing does.
Great!! You've researched it then?? Send us the link and show us all. Because you'd never post something untrue, would you??

Link??

Post the email and take your personal info off it??

You do want the truth right?!
Democrats Gone Wild

Johnson City, TN

#126830 Oct 4, 2013
The answer is 1520mm and the formula is Pi r square,(since I can't put the symbols on here)! Any 6th grader would know that but you act like I'm talking rocket science! Tell me some more about how uneducated Republicans are! My God?
Uncle Tab

United States

#126831 Oct 4, 2013
Democrats Gone Wild wrote:
<quoted text>Ask her how the hell you could come up with .08 when even whole numbers are involved? Good God!
Ehh doesn't matter. Like I said we were talking about a simple 1+1 and how a dumb republican didn't comprehend it. Obviously you didn't either. Heh

And where are the posts you said I had saying I was so great at math?? I'm guessing since you just lied about it, I called you on it, and you're going to avoid it now??

Don't be skeered!! Put what I said for everyone to see. Or did you not comprehend what I said??

We know the answer don't we?

:-D
Uncle Tab

United States

#126832 Oct 4, 2013
The answer is 1520mm and the formula is Pi r square,(since I can't put the symbols on here)! Any 6th grader would know that but you act like I'm talking rocket science! Tell me some more about how uneducated Republicans are! My God?
Great!! My best friends wife is a 6th grade math teacher. Since these problems are so easy for you. I'll have her put some questions together and give a time limit that the average 6th grader can answer those questions, and we'll see how you do, ok?? And since these posts are time stamped.... No way to cheat.

:-) you can show everyone how smart you are. I'll have her make sure they can't be Googled before she sends them.
Democrats Gone Wild

Johnson City, TN

#126833 Oct 4, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Great!! My best friends wife is a 6th grade math teacher. Since these problems are so easy for you. I'll have her put some questions together and give a time limit that the average 6th grader can answer those questions, and we'll see how you do, ok?? And since these posts are time stamped.... No way to cheat.
:-) you can show everyone how smart you are. I'll have her make sure they can't be Googled before she sends them.
Oh please, will you?
Uncle Tab

United States

#126834 Oct 4, 2013
Sounds like the 1520mm is really huge compared to starting off with 22mm. But I'll have someone check it just to make sure. No matter if you're wrong, you'll still say you're right tho lol

Just the low IQ republican way.

LOL

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#126835 Oct 4, 2013
<quoted text>
NO! Simple grade school math! Geometry is much more advanced, and deals with complex angles and such!
So you are saying a circle isn't a Geometrical shape?
Or are you saying the formulas for figuring out the various aspects of it's shape (circumference, volume, diameter, ect) isn't Geometry?
I am very interested how ignorant you are willing to make yourself look.
Uncle Tab

United States

#126836 Oct 4, 2013
Oops!

The answer is 1519, but I'll give you a pass and let you round up.
Just to save you the embarrassment.

:-)

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#126837 Oct 4, 2013
<quoted text>
And no, you don't need a teacher, only a simple formula, and a calculator (but it can be done without one).
You misunderstood me Ari.
I am saying YOU need a teacher.
Uncle Tab

United States

#126838 Oct 4, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>Oops!

The answer is 1519, but I'll give you a pass and let you round up.
Just to save you the embarrassment.

:-)
1519.76 to be exact

:/)
Uncle Tab

United States

#126839 Oct 4, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>You misunderstood me Ari.

He's been ran off of the son if stupid name so he has to resort to the socks and then claim it's not him.

Sad the math problem he gave, he had the wrong answer.

F'n PRICELESS!!

No matter what name you use, you're still stupid boy!
Democrats Gone Wild

Johnson City, TN

#126840 Oct 4, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like the 1520mm is really huge compared to starting off with 22mm. But I'll have someone check it just to make sure. No matter if you're wrong, you'll still say you're right tho lol
Just the low IQ republican way.
LOL
You can do it yourself! 3.141 x 22 x 22 = 1519.72 (sum is not compleatly accurate) since pi is not taken to 100,000th place! Useing the full sum of pi is egual to 1522, in this case mm's.
Uncle Tab

United States

#126841 Oct 4, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>You misunderstood me Ari.
Kinda funny how he mentioned that you can't get an odd number since it started out as an even number.

3.14 X 22 X 22 = 1519.7...... Aww never mind..... His dumbass will try to spin this one too.

Democrats Gone Wild

Johnson City, TN

#126842 Oct 4, 2013
excuse me 1520.
Democrats Gone Wild

Johnson City, TN

#126843 Oct 4, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You misunderstood me Ari.
I am not Ari.
Democrats Gone Wild

Johnson City, TN

#126844 Oct 4, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda funny how he mentioned that you can't get an odd number since it started out as an even number.
3.14 X 22 X 22 = 1519.7...... Aww never mind..... His dumbass will try to spin this one too.
already explained befor you posted!
Uncle Tab

United States

#126845 Oct 4, 2013
excuse me 1520.
Whatever you say

(Told ya he would spin it)

Dumbass illiterate republican

Democrats Gone Wild

Johnson City, TN

#126846 Oct 4, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not looking smarter here,I hope you can realize that! Would you like to try Quadratic equations?

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#126847 Oct 4, 2013
Right formula, wrong answer.
Pi (3.14) x 22 (radius)= 69.08 x 2 (squared)= 138.16
OR you can do it this way
22 (radius) x2 (squared)= 44 x 3.14 (pi)= 138.16
I havent a clue how u arrived at your answer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stealing from child's grave 54 min Coke And A Smile 23
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr ole Joe 7,392
ItsBarbourville on ustream 2 hr neo cons cant 2
Girls at Flatlick Dolar General? 2 hr friend 19
McDonald's 2 hr j j j 8
Mindless Democrats 3 hr neo cons cant 3
Ky Momma 3 hr Looking 1
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs