'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Democrats Gone Wild

Johnson City, TN

#126815 Oct 4, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you slipped up, and when I caught you, you ran.... AGAIN!!
:-D
1+1=??
Get a calculator to help with this if need be.
Pumping iron mean a hit of herion?
Hurry back when you're all jacked up.
Heh
Really? here is one you cant Google! If the radius of a perfect circle is 22mm, what is the circumference? You say you are good at math!
Uncle Tab

United States

#126816 Oct 4, 2013
OZombies wrote:
Try to call your Senator and Congressman in your state and Washington, DC...and you will find out that Republicans answer but Democrats phone lines are shut down...so who is responsible for Government SHUTDOWN you demRATS...??
Post your source for that news story??

And we democrats don't need to call our representatives, they're doing all they can. Republicans are the ones who went against 80% of the country.

None of you can spin this to being a democratic shutdown. It's fun to watch you all make fools of yourselves tho.

Talking all this craziness doesn't change the fact that 80% of our country told republicans to not shut down the goverment.

They didn't listen.

You tools will listen in 2014,16.
Uncle Tab

United States

#126817 Oct 4, 2013
Democrats Gone Wild wrote:
<quoted text>Really? here is one you cant Google! If the radius of a perfect circle is 22mm, what is the circumference? You say you are good at math!
Big stretch, we're on a 1+1 math issue here.

And yes, you can Google how to answer that question. I don't have to impress anyone with Googling it. I can be honest and say I don't know or care. What's that got to do with this conversation of her being too stupid to comprehend that I said two people and she is too ignorant to be able to comprehend from a simple paragraph that she isn't smart enough to catch it?

Did you also miss where I said two people?? Are you as stupid as she is??

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#126818 Oct 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Really? here is one you cant Google! If the radius of a perfect circle is 22mm, what is the circumference? You say you are good at math!
Its been awhile but wouldn't that be a Geometry problem?
When I said "Google is your friend", I was wrong.
You need a human teacher.
Democrats Gone Wild

Johnson City, TN

#126819 Oct 4, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Big stretch, we're on a 1+1 math issue here.
And yes, you can Google how to answer that question. I don't have to impress anyone with Googling it. I can be honest and say I don't know or care. What's that got to do with this conversation of her being too stupid to comprehend that I said two people and she is too ignorant to be able to comprehend from a simple paragraph that she isn't smart enough to catch it?
Did you also miss where I said two people?? Are you as stupid as she is??
Try to Google it and show me! Any 6th grader could tell me! You are always braging about math skills, lets see them?
Democrats Gone Wild

Johnson City, TN

#126820 Oct 4, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
NO! Simple grade school math! Geometry is much more advanced, and deals with complex angles and such!
:)

United States

#126821 Oct 4, 2013
MOT wrote:
So?
:)
Democrats Gone Wild

Johnson City, TN

#126822 Oct 4, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
And no, you don't need a teacher, only a simple formula, and a calculator (but it can be done without one).
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

#126823 Oct 4, 2013
Went back a ways and can't find if you guys have been talking about Obama shutting down the WW11 War memorial but leaving and paying to keep The International Museum of Muslim Culture open because it was sacred?????
I was sent an e-mail about it and Google about it. Apparently it's true.
MY MY, if that isn't saying I'm Muslim, nothing does.
Uncle Tab

United States

#126824 Oct 4, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Its been awhile but wouldn't that be a Geometry problem?
This was a real diversion stretch here. It was kinda funny really.

I asked a friend who's pretty good at math and geometry, off the top of her head she thinks its 69.08mm but she said she wasn't 100% sure.

I would say that person was looking for help on their math homework, but I'm guessing that this republican is much like the other republicans, no education lol
Democrats Gone Wild

Johnson City, TN

#126825 Oct 4, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked a friend who's pretty good at math and geometry, off the top of her head she thinks its 69.08mm but she said she wasn't 100% sure.
I would say that person was looking for help on their math homework, but I'm guessing that this republican is much like the other republicans, no education lol
Sounds like your friend knows as much about math as you do! Not just wrong, not even close!
Uncle Tab

United States

#126826 Oct 4, 2013
<quoted text>Try to Google it and show me! Any 6th grader could tell me! You are always braging about math skills, lets see them?
No, I never brag about my math skills. If I did ever do that, you're more than welcome to post that and back it up. Please feel free to do so.

I simply said she was too stupid to add 1 and 1. And you go all unstable republican and ask some crazy geometry question and claim its a simple 6th grade math question.

Again, I don't care lol it's got nothing to do with the conversation we're having. It's always some sort of diversion with you dipshits.

If there was a question of circumferences and radius' in that post, then we'd discuss it.

Now go back and read it and see if you can add 1+1 and see where she said I couldn't count.

:-D one good thing about you low IQ republicans, you all are ass kissers to one another.
Democrats Gone Wild

Johnson City, TN

#126827 Oct 4, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask her how the hell you could come up with .08 when even whole numbers are involved? Good God!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#126828 Oct 4, 2013
Syl wrote:
Went back a ways and can't find if you guys have been talking about Obama shutting down the WW11 War memorial but leaving and paying to keep The International Museum of Muslim Culture open because it was sacred?????
While you were way back did you catch the one about Bush being behind the 9/11 attack? It was in many emails about it and there are websites now. Must be true. If that isn't saying Bush killed Americans, nothing does.
http://www.911truth.org/
Uncle Tab

United States

#126829 Oct 4, 2013
Syl wrote:
Great!! You've researched it then?? Send us the link and show us all. Because you'd never post something untrue, would you??

Link??

Post the email and take your personal info off it??

You do want the truth right?!
Democrats Gone Wild

Johnson City, TN

#126830 Oct 4, 2013
The answer is 1520mm and the formula is Pi r square,(since I can't put the symbols on here)! Any 6th grader would know that but you act like I'm talking rocket science! Tell me some more about how uneducated Republicans are! My God?
Uncle Tab

United States

#126831 Oct 4, 2013
<quoted text>Ask her how the hell you could come up with .08 when even whole numbers are involved? Good God!
Ehh doesn't matter. Like I said we were talking about a simple 1+1 and how a dumb republican didn't comprehend it. Obviously you didn't either. Heh

And where are the posts you said I had saying I was so great at math?? I'm guessing since you just lied about it, I called you on it, and you're going to avoid it now??

Don't be skeered!! Put what I said for everyone to see. Or did you not comprehend what I said??

We know the answer don't we?

:-D
Uncle Tab

United States

#126832 Oct 4, 2013
The answer is 1520mm and the formula is Pi r square,(since I can't put the symbols on here)! Any 6th grader would know that but you act like I'm talking rocket science! Tell me some more about how uneducated Republicans are! My God?
Great!! My best friends wife is a 6th grade math teacher. Since these problems are so easy for you. I'll have her put some questions together and give a time limit that the average 6th grader can answer those questions, and we'll see how you do, ok?? And since these posts are time stamped.... No way to cheat.

:-) you can show everyone how smart you are. I'll have her make sure they can't be Googled before she sends them.
Democrats Gone Wild

Johnson City, TN

#126833 Oct 4, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Great!! My best friends wife is a 6th grade math teacher. Since these problems are so easy for you. I'll have her put some questions together and give a time limit that the average 6th grader can answer those questions, and we'll see how you do, ok?? And since these posts are time stamped.... No way to cheat.
:-) you can show everyone how smart you are. I'll have her make sure they can't be Googled before she sends them.
Oh please, will you?
Uncle Tab

United States

#126834 Oct 4, 2013
Sounds like the 1520mm is really huge compared to starting off with 22mm. But I'll have someone check it just to make sure. No matter if you're wrong, you'll still say you're right tho lol

Just the low IQ republican way.

LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who will you vote for as jailer 1 hr ummmm 114
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr SNYB 131,425
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 2 hr Doug77 317
Letter in mail from Sheriff candidate 2 hr Guessudontknow 38
big buck in carter hollow 3 hr big g 7
If McGhee is this dirty in Campaign, Imagine on... 4 hr pastor 29
El Mariachi Restaurant 4 hr Piggy Tails 20
Mike Warren embezzled money? 4 hr Tara 22
Indictments 4 hr Beat and Tortured... 95

Freeze Watch for Knox County was issued at October 31 at 7:08PM EDT