'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#126801 Oct 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
2nd arrest in NYC bikers' alleged road rage assault
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57605406/...
KNEW 'you' couldn't 'count' RIGHT :D
He said two, you said two. Where is the wrong count?(by the way he was going by what's contained in the video).
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126802 Oct 4, 2013
OnLooker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey low IQ republican, you are so stupid to read right there in print that I said 2 people??
I mean Jesus Christ are you really THAT stupid? I said 2 people DUMBASS!!
:-D
Amazingly ignorant.
I understand why you draw a Headcheck..... You are stupid.
Hi unc spewy :D

ya 'slipped UP'...

tee hee hee ...

;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126804 Oct 4, 2013
See Z ...

It can be FUN @ times ;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126805 Oct 4, 2013
Gonna take a BREAK NOW ...
-n-
PUMP some iron

;~)

Toodles ...
Democrats Gone Wild

Johnson City, TN

#126806 Oct 4, 2013
The Democratic honcho who spent the last several days ridiculing House Speaker John Boehner as a pawn of the Tea Party gave his own chamber a lecture on civility Friday.

Senate Majority Harry Reid, in an unusual aside in the midst of a tense debate over the budget impasse, took to the floor to remind lawmakers about the rules of decorum. Guidance like: Senators should not address each other by their first names, they should address each other in the third person ... and so on.

"We all have to understand that these rules create a little bit of distance so senators are more likely to debate ideas and less likely to talk about personalities," Reid said. "And if we do that, we maintain a more civil decorum as a result. So I bring this matter to the attention of senators because we've fallen out of this habit. It's gotten worse the last month or so."

This a clear cut case of the pot calling the kettle African American!
OZombies

United States

#126807 Oct 4, 2013
Try to call your Senator and Congressman in your state and Washington, DC...and you will find out that Republicans answer but Democrats phone lines are shut down...so who is responsible for Government SHUTDOWN you demRATS...??

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#126808 Oct 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
New: Black motorcyle gang assaults Asian family. On video.
Links below.
Here is what the local newspapers did not report about the mob of dozens of motorcycle riders that chased, stopped and beat the father of a young Asian family on a Sunday afternoon in New York City: One, the mob was black, says the police report. Two, this is merely the latest of several such examples of racial violence on wheels.
Except this one is on video. All six minutes and 27 seconds of it.
Recorded on the helmet-cam of one of the members of the
*black motorcycle mob.<<---<<<
http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/new-black-motor...
Apology coming ...
[for all the RACIST & derogatory remarks AGAINST me]
S`u`r`e ...
;~)
If the mob was black then how is it that the motorcyclist in the hospital is Hispanic?
Why is everything about race with you?
Were you jilted by a lover of color in the past or something?(just curious)

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#126809 Oct 4, 2013
Democrats Gone Wild wrote:
The Democratic honcho who spent the last several days ridiculing House Speaker John Boehner as a pawn of the Tea Party gave his own chamber a lecture on civility Friday.
Senate Majority Harry Reid, in an unusual aside in the midst of a tense debate over the budget impasse, took to the floor to remind lawmakers about the rules of decorum. Guidance like: Senators should not address each other by their first names, they should address each other in the third person ... and so on.
"We all have to understand that these rules create a little bit of distance so senators are more likely to debate ideas and less likely to talk about personalities," Reid said. "And if we do that, we maintain a more civil decorum as a result. So I bring this matter to the attention of senators because we've fallen out of this habit. It's gotten worse the last month or so."
This a clear cut case of the pot calling the kettle African American!
He is speaking about Senate decorum. Since when does Boehner speak in the senate chamber?
You know your participation in the conversation would go better if you learned basic parliamentary procedure and practices.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#126810 Oct 4, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>What illegal action was taken and what can they be charged with?
You need to understand that this shutdown is all due to an offensive youtube video.
Half correct. It is the Repub Taliban that has shut down the government.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#126811 Oct 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's Secret Weapon: The Illiterate Vote
Written by Sam Blumenfeld
Obama's Secret Weapon: The Illiterate Vote
During the last election campaign there was much talk about the Latino Vote, the African-American Vote, the Asian Vote, the Soccer-Mom Vote, the Jewish Vote, but no talk about the one vote that tipped the scales of this presidential campaign in favor of Obama: the Illiterate Vote.
Who and what is the Illiterate Vote? They are part of the 60 million illiterates in the United States that Arthur Sulzberger, publisher of the New York Times, referred to in 1988 when he told a group of newspaper publishers,“Today up to 60 million Americans — one third of the adult population — cannot read their local newspaper. As we edge closer to the 21st century, life is becoming more complex and will become more difficult for adults who cannot read.”
And according to the National Assessment of Adult Literacy, things haven’t improved much since 1988:
What a difference the GOP could make in the lives of these families by giving them the gift of literacy.
http://www.thenewamerican.com/reviews/opinion...
in what sense is illiteracy a danger to a democratic society?
HENRY asked 2 years ago
in what sense is illiteracy a danger to a democratic society!! PLS HELP
Best AnswerVoter's Choice
Map answered 2 years ago
When Kennedy's No Child Left Behind became the standard, my school's answer to that was No child will fail regardless of what the child knew or did not know. If a child had an F in a class it was the teacher's fault. Never the child or his/her parent's fault.
They did not care if the child knew the work presented in the class only that the child passed the class.
I wanted the children to know something when they left my class. I was told that I needed to be fired because I worked the children too hard.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
This is too easy so I will leave it for someone else :P

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#126812 Oct 4, 2013
Breaking news: Washington D.C.It was concluded this morning that the person trying to breach White House security yesterday was in fact a Democrat. Investigative journalists used the following rationale in their investigation.
1. She was black
2. Killing her baby was never a passing thought to her.
3. She was from Connecticut.
4. She was driving around in the middle of a work day.
5. She fantasized about Obama stalking her.
This is a clear cut case of Democrats having too much time on their hands, not being burdened with the tasks real Americans face, such as employment.
One more time for the mathematically impaired Repub. Of course most criminals are going to be something other than a Repub. Look at the numbers. The GOP party is losing members each and everyday. Down to less than 28% registered with 1/3 over 55 years old.
Uncle Tab

United States

#126813 Oct 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Hi unc spewy :D

ya 'slipped UP'...

tee hee hee ...

;~)
Obviously you slipped up, and when I caught you, you ran.... AGAIN!!

1+1=??

Get a calculator to help with this if need be.

Pumping iron mean a hit of herion?

Hurry back when you're all jacked up.

Heh

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#126814 Oct 4, 2013
OZombies wrote:
Try to call your Senator and Congressman in your state and Washington, DC...and you will find out that Republicans answer but Democrats phone lines are shut down...so who is responsible for Government SHUTDOWN you demRATS...??
Im sorry, I am having a little trouble following your line of reasoning.
Are you trying to say that the phone system has something to do with the shutdown?
Democrats Gone Wild

Johnson City, TN

#126815 Oct 4, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you slipped up, and when I caught you, you ran.... AGAIN!!
1+1=??
Get a calculator to help with this if need be.
Pumping iron mean a hit of herion?
Hurry back when you're all jacked up.
Heh
Really? here is one you cant Google! If the radius of a perfect circle is 22mm, what is the circumference? You say you are good at math!
Uncle Tab

United States

#126816 Oct 4, 2013
OZombies wrote:
Post your source for that news story??

And we democrats don't need to call our representatives, they're doing all they can. Republicans are the ones who went against 80% of the country.

None of you can spin this to being a democratic shutdown. It's fun to watch you all make fools of yourselves tho.

Talking all this craziness doesn't change the fact that 80% of our country told republicans to not shut down the goverment.

They didn't listen.

You tools will listen in 2014,16.
Uncle Tab

United States

#126817 Oct 4, 2013
<quoted text>Really? here is one you cant Google! If the radius of a perfect circle is 22mm, what is the circumference? You say you are good at math!
Big stretch, we're on a 1+1 math issue here.

And yes, you can Google how to answer that question. I don't have to impress anyone with Googling it. I can be honest and say I don't know or care. What's that got to do with this conversation of her being too stupid to comprehend that I said two people and she is too ignorant to be able to comprehend from a simple paragraph that she isn't smart enough to catch it?

Did you also miss where I said two people?? Are you as stupid as she is??

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#126818 Oct 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Really? here is one you cant Google! If the radius of a perfect circle is 22mm, what is the circumference? You say you are good at math!
Its been awhile but wouldn't that be a Geometry problem?
When I said "Google is your friend", I was wrong.
You need a human teacher.
Democrats Gone Wild

Johnson City, TN

#126819 Oct 4, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Big stretch, we're on a 1+1 math issue here.
And yes, you can Google how to answer that question. I don't have to impress anyone with Googling it. I can be honest and say I don't know or care. What's that got to do with this conversation of her being too stupid to comprehend that I said two people and she is too ignorant to be able to comprehend from a simple paragraph that she isn't smart enough to catch it?
Did you also miss where I said two people?? Are you as stupid as she is??
Try to Google it and show me! Any 6th grader could tell me! You are always braging about math skills, lets see them?
Democrats Gone Wild

Johnson City, TN

#126820 Oct 4, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Its been awhile but wouldn't that be a Geometry problem?
When I said "Google is your friend", I was wrong.
You need a human teacher.
NO! Simple grade school math! Geometry is much more advanced, and deals with complex angles and such!
:)

United States

#126821 Oct 4, 2013
MOT wrote:
So?
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
German shepard 9 min Jackie 1
jeff vaughn not dories jeff violas jeff is a rat 45 min Junes son Jeff Va... 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr havent forgotten 131,904
How many kindergarten teachers at Lay? 3 hr question 11
terry smith from the creek 5 hr wondering 4
Brett 6 hr sorry 2
To the Garland family 7 hr Friend 5
what happen on the creek ambulances an law is u... 20 hr Get a life 8
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:09 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 2:09PM
RT Eric Winston quickly settling in with Bengals
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night