'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 232753 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#127181 Oct 5, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>Are you that stupid, really ...are you ...?????
Obviously you are :-D

Your reply was a garbled mess.
Uncle Tab

United States

#127182 Oct 5, 2013
That's probably the math/geometry 'genious' that was owned yesterday!

LMFAO!

Fool!
Uncle Tab

United States

#127183 Oct 5, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>You're not just an
IDIOT ...
RACIST SWINE...but
PATHOLOGICAL LIAR...too
new trade on your 'resume'...!!
LMAO!

You reread it and finally figured out that you're an idiot..... AGAIN!!

:-D

And you've never heard a racist remark come out of my mouth stupid!

But if that makes you feel better.... Have at it. No one believes any of you tools anyway. LOL
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#127184 Oct 5, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
You reread it and finally figured out that you're an idiot..... AGAIN!!
And you've never heard a racist remark come out of my mouth stupid!
But if that makes you feel better.... Have at it. No one believes any of you tools anyway. LOL
Instead of LMAO! And LOL - it should be LMFAO...you know, so I can keep laughing at my own comments
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#127185 Oct 5, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you are :-D
Your reply was a garbled mess.
"Garbled mess" like your brain..........
Jay

Springville, TN

#127186 Oct 5, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
"Garbled mess" like your brain..........

LOL.....

Sock it to'um, OZ! He's just being his usual *assole* self.

Sort of like a chicklet, square head with gum for brains...!!!

See ya later......10-4.
OZombies

United States

#127187 Oct 5, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.....
See ya later......10-4.
I think he is slow. Maybe is not his fault Jay?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127188 Oct 5, 2013
WoW!!!!
What a Great Day it was outside :)

Plenty of FRESH air ...
Makes me come alive !

Watch out libTARDS ...
Uncle Tab

Ft Mitchell, KY

#127190 Oct 5, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>**********

LOL.....

See ya later......10-4.
Lots of low IQ republicans come in and RUN away!!

They leaving another weakling to he sacrificed looks like.

Poor thing. LOL
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127191 Oct 5, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he is slow. Maybe is not his fault Jay?
It's his fault alright!
He has a "choice" ...
He "chooses" to be DUMB!

:)
Uncle Tab

Ft Mitchell, KY

#127192 Oct 5, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>I think he is slow. Maybe is not his fault Jay?
I can operate a cell phone without asking for advice from people on the Internet for 2 days and not have to lie and say I fixed it in two minutes.

Who's the slow one?

Uncle Tab

Ft Mitchell, KY

#127193 Oct 5, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>"Garbled mess" like your brain..........
At least you admit you're a mess

That's the first step.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#127194 Oct 5, 2013
October 5, 2013
It's All Republicans' Fault
By Derrick Wilburn

Even now, nearly a year into his second term, both the president and seemingly millions of his supporters are bent on blaming George W. Bush and "the Republicans" for the nation's ills.

And now with the Affordable Care Act's provisions kicking in, the federal government partially shut down due to a budget impasse and the feds just days away from once again maxing their credit card -- the (to the right) finger pointing is once again a favorite pastime of the President, Harry Reid and pretty much every Democrat within shouting distance of a microphone.

MORE: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/10/its_al...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127195 Oct 5, 2013
October 5, 2013
Dangerous Times: The Crisis-Monger
By James Lewis
Obama thrives on crises, not solutions.
That's the key to this whole administration.
The budget crisis today is the direct result of five years of over-the-top deficit spending, all demanded by Obama, who doesn't really care if the economy gets better or not. Either way, he will blame the Republicans, with the unanimous support of our Soviet-style media. He believes that politically he can't lose with a completely obedient media spinning everything his way.
As long as Americans are suckered by our monopoly media, we will never solve any real problems. Instead, we will be drawn into phony crises instigated by Obama and the Democrats. Any real dangers, like nuclear proliferation and the Jihad War, will be ignored as long as Democrats are in power.
The only permanent solution is to fire the mendacious media, and that is completely up to you.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/10/danger...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127196 Oct 5, 2013
October 5, 2013
Islamic Tolerance: Myth and Reality
By Michael Curtis
The world today is confronted by the continuing violence by and threats from Islamists seeking to overturn existing political systems and rule on the basis of Sharia law. Some Islamists have made no secret of their ultimate objectives. Osama bin Laden called for the reestablishing the rule of Islam, beginning with the reconquest of Andalusia (Spain and Portugal). Hassan al-Banna, founder of the Muslim Brotherhood issued a similar proclamation. For him "Andalusia, Sicily, the Balkans, the Italian coast, are all of them Muslim Mediterranean colonies and they must return to the Islamic fold."
Most contemporary commentators are not prepared to dispute this view as an authentic objective of Islam, nor are they willing to criticize the religion of Islam itself. Ibn Warraq, like Robert Spencer, who shares similar views, is not one of them. He is already well known for his intellectual and political courage and his strong principles and opinions, which include a critical assessment of the history and the nature of Islam. He was obliged for security reasons to adopt the pseudonym of "Ibn Warraq" when his book, Why I Am Not a Muslim, was published. He took a public stand when violent protests occurred after the publication in Denmark of cartoons satirizing Muhammad, by signing a manifesto supporting the right of free press and publication.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/10/islami...
Uncle Tab

Ft Mitchell, KY

#127197 Oct 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
WoW!!!!
What a Great Day it was outside :)

Plenty of FRESH air ...
Makes me come alive !

Watch out libTARDS ...
Why are republicans willing to shit down the goverment over healthcare but not over abortion??

What way will you go? Divert or run??

Place your bets folks!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127198 Oct 5, 2013
Mike Lee: He and Ted Cruz faced ‘demeaning’ and ‘all-out attack’ from GOP colleagues [AUDIO]

Senate Republicans furiously attacked Texas Sen. Ted Cruz and Utah Sen. Mike Lee behind closed doors and leaked details of an off-record meeting to the media to harm the two senators, according to Lee.

Lee divulged some of the details of a closed-door meeting on Hugh Hewitt’s radio show on Friday, since he said much of it had been leaked to the media by his own colleagues.

“[N]ormally, I don’t comment at all on closed-door meetings between Republican senators,” Lee said.“It’s a pretty strict rule we follow. But one exception I’ll make is circumstances like this, where contents of the meeting were leaked deliberately by several of my colleagues and leaked in a very one-sided way. I’m happy to tell you about it here.”

“It was an all-out attack against Ted Cruz and me,” he continued.“It was unflattering. It was unfair. It was demeaning. It was demeaning to Sen. Cruz and me, but more than anything, it was demeaning to those who engaged in the attack.”

Lee said a number of senators had rose to speak against he and Cruz —“enough that I lost count.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/05/mike-lee-he...
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#127199 Oct 5, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of low IQ republicans come in and RUN away!!
They leaving another weakling to he sacrificed looks like.
Poor thing. LOL
"They leaving"...
LMFAO (you know, so I can laugh at my own comments)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127200 Oct 5, 2013
Dead people can sign up for health care in Kentucky

Obamacare can help dead people, too.

This is apparent in Kentucky, where application forms for the state’s new Obamacare benefit exchange asks if the application is for someone who has recently died.

Question 39 on the kynect: Kentucky’s Healthcare Connection printable application form for a single person health seeking either coverage or help paying costs, states:“If you are filling out this application on behalf of a person who recently passed away, enter the deceased person’s date of death.”

“This is for Medicaid — it will pay three prior months of medical expenses for the eligible,” Gwenda Bond, a spokeswoman for the Cabinet for Health and Family Services, told The Daily Caller on Friday.“It also allows us to prevent fraud by noting the date of death, time-limited benefits.”

The state’s health benefit exchange, kynect: Kentucky’s Healthcare Connection, will “help more than 600,000 uninsured Kentuckians get coverage through private insurance plans or Medicaid and the Kentucky Children’s Health Insurance Program (KCHIP),” according to Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear’s office.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/04/dead-people...

YepperZ ...
That OUR demoncrat governor for ya :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127201 Oct 5, 2013
Monuments and memorials remained open during previous shutdown

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/02/monuments-a...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min ChromiuMan 149,579
KCHS girls coach 14 min Rich 7
What's best place to get front end alignment? (Mar '13) 54 min Curious also 26
Anyone seen Kilgore fight ? 57 min Rumpleforskin 68
Judge hall supports Kilgore 25e sign 1 hr john 10
Wreck!! 1 hr Rumpleforskin 8
Kayla n Silasss 2 hr ginga 2

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages