'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 253347 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

wtf

Glasgow, KY

#126960 Oct 4, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he is Muslim. Inshallah.
Of course you do! That's the only way you can ever stand out in the crowd. You have to say or pretend to believe shocking things so someone will notice your trashy ass. Well, I gave you a little attention because I feel sorry for your pathetic ass. Happy now, bitch?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#126961 Oct 4, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your crazy meds. Why would I run because I correctly stated that you or repugnantCON or goat girl or green cheese eater or (whoever I was addressing) seems infatuated with and obsessed with Ari or Jay or Al?
Hallucinate for awhile and get back with us after your little purple pill works its magic.
Dumb ass. LMAO
No one is more infatuated with Ari, than Ari.
Not even AL.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#126962 Oct 4, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
Hola Crow, Uncle T, Ari, Ari, Ari, Ari, and Newport Guy.
Hope you're all well, there's s much more to do when the kiddos are in school that I haven't had time to pop my head in. Where's RC? Calvin? Ari #5?
lol Better hurry up and spit out another kid with a new baby daddy for more benefits. Gotta feeling your green cheese gold mine is going to dry up pretty soon.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#126963 Oct 4, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your crazy meds. Why would I run because I correctly stated that you or repugnantCON or goat girl or green cheese eater or (whoever I was addressing) seems infatuated with and obsessed with Ari or Jay or Al?
Hallucinate for awhile and get back with us after your little purple pill works its magic.
Dumb ass. LMAO
Because, gutless, GUTLESS little man, you said they were imitating Ari and Jay by impersonating other posters. Do Ari and Jay impersonate other posters? So you tell me why you vanish every time it appears? I'll give you credit for trying to bluff your way through it this time, but you're going to have to come up with something better than that.

Take your little blue pill and try to grow a pair. Maybe you can answer the question then.
Claude Balls

Midland, TX

#126964 Oct 4, 2013
unbelieveable wrote:
U people are clueless!! Why don't u read before you open ur mouth and let the crap out??????
Democrats can read ?
Uncle Tab

United States

#126965 Oct 4, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You tell us. You and the rest of the dimocrat imbeciles keep crying about the power the Tea Party has over you and how they are to blame for all of Obama's failures...except all the ones Bush is to blame for. Whaaaa! Keep it coming. You crybabies have backed yourselves into a corner with your little meltdowns about the Tea Party. So which is it, uncle flabby scooter? Are they unpopular today or powerful today? Are they a flash in the pan again today or are they so powerful they are controlling DC today? What is it that you are crying about today? lol Your manchild messiah is really setting an example, isn't he? Whaaaa, those mean ole Tea Party people, who are nothing but a few rogue rightwing extremists (according to Obama) are just too damn powerful for me and I can't be a good president. That ship sailed years ago, didn't it, uncle flabby?

Too funny!
Never said the tea party had any control. If they did have control, ACA would be defunded.

How's that power trip working out for ya?

They only thing the TP idiots are doing is causing everyone to distance themselves from you whack jobs.

Your own party is separating from you idiots.

All of us telling you these facts don't sink in yet, we all understand how you people are oblivious to the 2014,16 election defeats you'll be crying about.

You all thought nothing would happen to your party the last time you shut down the goverment.

It's just fun watching you dumbasses self destruct and you have no clue what's coming.

Well..... The voter fraud will be why you lost, right?? Because going against 80% of the country in no way had anything to do with it.

:-D

#126966 Oct 4, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
Hola Crow, Uncle T, Ari, Ari, Ari, Ari, and Newport Guy.
Hope you're all well, there's s much more to do when the kiddos are in school that I haven't had time to pop my head in. Where's RC? Calvin? Ari #5?
LOL! Hiya ILiH, we've missed you! Newport dispatched one of the Ari's earlier, possibly two. RC Co-Cola was here earlier, and I haven't seen Calvin tonight.

Location hidden

#126967 Oct 4, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you do! That's the only way you can ever stand out in the crowd. You have to say or pretend to believe shocking things so someone will notice your trashy ass. Well, I gave you a little attention because I feel sorry for your pathetic ass. Happy now, bitch?
I haven't allowed my hair guy to trim my ends in two years.

It's definitely time.
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#126968 Oct 4, 2013
unbelieveable wrote:
U people are clueless!! Why don't u read before you open ur mouth and let the crap out??????
Democrats read...?????

#126969 Oct 4, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats read...?????
You repeated yourself there, Claude. Didn't think it posted the first time?

Oops.

Location hidden

#126970 Oct 4, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Hiya ILiH, we've missed you! Newport dispatched one of the Ari's earlier, possibly two. RC Co-Cola was here earlier, and I haven't seen Calvin tonight.
Yea, Newport is good.
Calvins probably bored of it right now, I think that happens to all of the normals.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#126971 Oct 4, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Because, gutless, GUTLESS little man, you said they were imitating Ari and Jay by impersonating other posters. Do Ari and Jay impersonate other posters? So you tell me why you vanish every time it appears? I'll give you credit for trying to bluff your way through it this time, but you're going to have to come up with something better than that.
Take your little blue pill and try to grow a pair. Maybe you can answer the question then.
Do Ari and Jay impersonate other posters? I don't know. I've never seen any indication that they are doing that. Uncle flabby scooter and the goat girl, among others, make it rather obvious that they are doing it. Sort of like they want you to know from jump that it is really them.

I vanish? lol I get bored with you idiots. You tell the same lies over and over again and it's hard to watch all of you with your pathetic obsession with AL and Ari. Are you stalking me now? Whatever floats your boat old OLD crow. You know when I am on here and when I leave and what I said (posted) a long time ago. Now how sweet is that? I don't know when you are on here or how many times you post or who's ass you are sucking. Why? Because you don't matter. Never have and never will. You're okay for a laugh or two when I happen to read one of your posts. Most of the time I completely ignore your posts because in the past you post the same stupid crap over and over again as if that will make it come true some day by constantly posting that shit. In other words...you are boring as hell. A big snooze-fest. Hope I didn't hurt your wittle feelwings old OLD crow. LMMFAO

Hey look, I'm bored with your dumb ass. I'm going to vanish! If uncle flabby scooter happens to be the one who posts after I'm gone does that mean that I am really uncle flabby scooter speakup posting to myself? Yep, you are a mental giant, old OLD crow. A real thinker!

PLEASE take your crazy meds!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#126972 Oct 4, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't allowed my hair guy to trim my ends in two years.
It's definitely time.
Did your skank stench run him off? lol You just can't win for losing, can you, green cheese eater?
OZombies

United States

#126973 Oct 4, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops.
Who is Claude ...????? "Democrats [can] read" it's not my post ...

{Mine is "Democrats read"?????}

See...Claude was right after all...
"Democrats [can] read" ??

#126974 Oct 4, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to vanish!
Nice try. Poor, terrified Jethro.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126975 Oct 4, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess if it is in a book it must be true huh?
You must be one of those who believe the Amityville Horror was a true story or Think Aliens visited us throughout history because the book Chariots of the Gods said they did.
Believe it or not books lie too and yes, some are written by racists.
You must be one of those who believe the Amityville Horror was a true story... said 'one' of the "dumchits" ...

YES ... as a matter of FACT, I "do" ...!!!
GOT a problem with THAT?

Get over IT :D

The Real Life Amityville Horror
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126976 Oct 4, 2013
Hi Z, Glasgow :)
Claude Balls

Midland, TX

#126977 Oct 4, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops.
You are sadly mistaken so I'll have to assume you are a Democrat.
OZombies

United States

#126978 Oct 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Hi Z, Glasgow :)
Hello darlin' AL...!!

Location hidden

#126979 Oct 4, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your skank stench run him off? lol You just can't win for losing, can you, green cheese eater?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hottie ! 15 min Nikkiholman 2
Sunnie, the RAT 19 min Friend 2
jess Hubbard (Aug '15) 44 min sorry but true 16
Knox Schools 48 min well 18
kc 1 hr Cannot play 3
cash for stamps 1 hr treestump 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 156,551
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 2 hr Angie 170

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages