'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 224726 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Claude Balls

Midland, TX

#126613 Oct 3, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
It is a sad day in American history when no longer does a freely elected government rule. The day that the government was taken over by a RightWing minority to hold it hostage until the LAWS they do not like are done away with. Sad for America that the Taliban has infiltrated our nations officials.
Translation: It's a sad day when the Pres and Senate cannot ride roughshod over the House of Reps and force them into betraying their constituents. Sad also that my lame condescension doesn't work.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#126614 Oct 3, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Because some of you attacked AL...she is Republican, that's all...yes it's tragic. This woman had small child inside her car ...!! Maybe was just tragic accident and she panicked? We don't know any details and some already know who did it and is funny for some...just ask uncle flabby tabby ...??
I didn't attack AL and I am not part of any group.
Please address what I post. I have no control over other posters.
Uncle Tab

United States

#126616 Oct 3, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>Because some of you attacked AL...she is Republican, that's all...yes it's tragic. This woman had small child inside her car ...!! Maybe was just tragic accident and she panicked? We don't know any details and some already know who did it and is funny for some...just ask uncle flabby tabby ...??
She got out of her car firing a gun at police. That's not panicking, that's a crazy person who needed a mental evaluation before getting a gun.

Guess this isn't as important than big business hospital and pharmaceutical companies big profits.

[email protected] stupid elected republican joke about gun rights being taken away.

Republicans should be arrested for prostitution, they sell themselves to whoever pays them.

Cheap hookers.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#126617 Oct 3, 2013
Claude Balls wrote:
<quoted text>Translation: It's a sad day when the Pres and Senate cannot ride roughshod over the House of Reps and force them into betraying their constituents. Sad also that my lame condescension doesn't work.
80% of Americans were for background checks on all guns sold. Should Obama shut down the government until the Repubs are forced into going along with that Law? What exact part of ObamaCare number one affects you and number two what part of ObamaCare are you against?
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#126618 Oct 3, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
He is calling for a straight up or down vote on the CR. You do know the difference between a CR and a budget right?
Pointing out the government works is not talking points.
They ask for conference 18 times in the last year alone.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/10/01/1242... #
Sure do know the difference. It is the JOB of the House and Senate to vote on bills, CR, whatever. That it is what they are elected to do.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#126620 Oct 3, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
She got out of her car firing a gun at police. That's not panicking, that's a crazy person who needed a mental evaluation before getting a gun.
Guess this isn't as important than big business hospital and pharmaceutical companies big profits.
[email protected] stupid elected republican joke about gun rights being taken away.
Republicans should be arrested for prostitution, they sell themselves to whoever pays them.
Cheap hookers.
How do you know she is crazy? Did you receive a mental evaluation of her?

As far as the prostitution comment, how about Obama having to bribe 3-4 Senators to pass his ACA?

You are nothing buy an insignificant internet troll that has diarrhea of the mouth.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#126621 Oct 3, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure do know the difference. It is the JOB of the House and Senate to vote on bills, CR, whatever. That it is what they are elected to do.
Of course it is, and they have. The Senate voted for and passed a clean CR.
Make up your mind. Which do you wish to talk about, the CR or the budget (yes they are different). You keep switching back and forth.
OZombies

United States

#126624 Oct 3, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheap hookers.
Big corporations LOBBYISTS are in the pockets of our politicians both Republicans and Democrats ...
Are you really that slow, really uncle flabby tabby?

Obama should be charged bribing Senators during stimulus and healthcare vote...!!

How do you propose that you do background check on lunatics, gangs, illegals, terrorists, criminals? Do you think they can't buy guns on internet, or any other way...?? Boston terrorist purchased their guns on internet ...!!

Boy, you're real lunatic ...!!

Everything is flying right over your head and you're so clueless on everything and anything ...!!

How many Republicans today didn't answer your question, again...?????

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#126626 Oct 3, 2013
Claude Balls wrote:
<quoted text>I'm against creating any new government bureaucracies for any reason whatsoever. In fact there are several existing that should be axed. You call it "progress" I call it control mongering and intrusion. We can disagree but I won't be changing my mind.
The old government shouldn't do anything. Think about that the next time you drive down a highway or take a safe flight. Maybe if you turn on a light powered by TVA. Or get a drink of water without lead or mercury. No one wants the government to do anything about healthcare until they sign up for Medicare. I'm sure you will or have already rejected that.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#126627 Oct 3, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it is, and they have. The Senate voted for and passed a clean CR.
Make up your mind. Which do you wish to talk about, the CR or the budget (yes they are different). You keep switching back and forth.
Hardly. You are the typical Dim that tries to muddy the waters. Whether it be the CR or budget, our officials are elected to do the business of the people. That would be you and I and everyone else.

It is not wasting time to do the business of the people to have an up and down vote on every bill.

I can't make it much more simple than that for you.
OZombies

United States

#126628 Oct 3, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That post was 100% true.
You can get as mad as you like. 80% of the country agrees.
You are ignorant low IQ, pathetic loser-150% true!
Uncle Tab

United States

#126631 Oct 3, 2013
[email protected] and Paul trying to lie and spin and not realizing they were on live mics!

That's some funny shit there.

Try to spin that you dumbasses!!

:-D

They are making you all look soooooo stupid, and you're all too stupid to realize it.
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#126632 Oct 3, 2013
When you critic
Injudgement wrote:
It is a sad day in American history when no longer does a freely elected government rule. The day that the government was taken over by a RightWing minority to hold it hostage until the LAWS they do not like are done away with. Sad for America that the Taliban has infiltrated our nations officials.
When you criticise Reagan, Bush and other Republicans, does anyone calls you Taliban ...??
You have no scruples, morals, any idea what freedom is all about...criticism goes on both sides.
Sad day for America that you losers protect and defend illegals, terrorists, criminals but attack your own fellow Americans...yes, sad day for America ...!! Obama said, he is not going to negotiate...Harry Reid said, he is proud that Obama doesn't want to negotiate and you call Republicans ...Taliban ...?? Democrats are holding this country hostage...this administration has government on shutdown ...party of NO, is YOU Democrats...!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#126633 Oct 3, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe she was just mad as hell. Maybe she had a bad day at the office. Maybe she was just plain evil, such as yourself.
So she risks the life of a kid in the car because she had a bad day??

Yup!! If that's your train of thought then there definitely needs to be mental tests for everyone who is even AROUND a gun.

You are just plain stupid.

Abortion makes you mad, but a bad day at the office is an acceptable way to kill a kid.

You all are unstable.

Typical nutjob republican.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#126635 Oct 3, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly. You are the typical Dim that tries to muddy the waters. Whether it be the CR or budget, our officials are elected to do the business of the people. That would be you and I and everyone else.
It is not wasting time to do the business of the people to have an up and down vote on every bill.
What does an up or down vote do for a bill you know cannot pass?(besides wasting time)

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#126636 Oct 3, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
They did have an up or down vote in the Senate on the CR and it passed. Its the house that refuses to bring it to the floor for a vote.
Gee you're right, that WAS simple :-P
Uncle Tab

United States

#126637 Oct 3, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>They did have an up or down vote in the Senate on the CR and it passed. Its the house that refuses to bring it to the floor for a vote.
Gee you're right, that WAS simple :-P
They just absorb the rightwing talking points they don't have a clue about the facts.

Republicans of today are the least informed voters of modern history witch is a shame being the Internet gives them all of the answers

Just sad they choose to be so stupid.
Uncle Tab

United States

#126638 Oct 3, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>Big corporations LOBBYISTS are in the pockets of our politicians both Republicans and Democrats ...
Are you really that slow, really uncle flabby tabby?

Obama should be charged bribing Senators during stimulus and healthcare vote...!!

How do you propose that you do background check on lunatics, gangs, illegals, terrorists, criminals? Do you think they can't buy guns on internet, or any other way...?? Boston terrorist purchased their guns on internet ...!!

Boy, you're real lunatic ...!!

Everything is flying right over your head and you're so clueless on everything and anything ...!!

How many Republicans today didn't answer your question, again...?????
We democrats don't shut down the goverment, cause millions of dollars a day losses at national parks, put people out of work, all by stomping their feet about a law that 80% of the country told them not to shut the goverment down.

Again..... They didn't do this for abortion. Why is money more important than babies lives??

No wonder republicans only have a 6% approval rating.

You're too stupid to get it.
Uncle Tab

United States

#126639 Oct 3, 2013
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Sneaky republicans trying to invent ways to word polls so they can try to spin things away from what the majority already knows.

Gullible stupid republican voters.
OZombies

United States

#126640 Oct 3, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
We democrats don't shut down the goverment, cause millions of dollars a day losses at national parks, put people out of work, all by stomping their feet about a law that 80% of the country told them not to shut the goverment down.
Again..... They didn't do this for abortion. Why is money more important than babies lives??
No wonder republicans only have a 6% approval rating.
You're too stupid to get it.
Talking to you is like talking to a wall. You don't have one idea of your own. Btw how many Republicans didn't answer your question today...?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jazemine Taylor in jail 1 hr Tired of the drama 12
the carton twins (Dec '12) 1 hr Tired of the drama 9
karla collins 1 hr Tired of the drama 6
Diagnostic Review Kelly Doesnt have capacity 3 hr Hero to zero 48
Hampton funarel home what's up 5 hr Lil Jean 7
Vehicle break ins going on 7 hr Victim 5
csra customer service jobs 7 hr curious 1
What happen on rt11 12 hr justme 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance