'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#126022 Oct 1, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Goooooood Morning stupid republicans.
I see you low IQs are trying to spin the shutdown as a victory, even tho it's all over every news outlet (expect the low IQ right wing sites for idiots) that 80% of the country disagree with them.
It's going to be so much fun here til turtle boy gets ushered out of office.
I'm laughing all the way to the ballot box.
Latest Should Obamacare Be Defunded? Vote Here in National Poll
Should Congress risk a government shutdown in order to defund Obamacare?
----------

Yes, cut all funding 7,821(87%)

No, keep the government running, even if it means Obamacare is funded1,091(12%)

Do you support a one-year delay for the 'individual mandate' in Obamacare?
----------

Yes, delay it for one year 2,121(23%)

No, implement the full law now880(9%)

Obamacare and all its provisions should be repealed5,959(66%)

If the federal government does shutdown who will you hold most responsible?
----------

President Barack Obama 5,972(66%)

Congressional Republicans 929(10%)

Congressional Democrats 2,052(22%

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#126023 Oct 1, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
:-D
You ALL are scared to death of Hilary Clinton. And I think it's hilarious.
You can admit it.... You know she's the next president. How does tat feel to actually know who the next president is 3 years ahead of an election and there is absolutely nothing that will change that other than her passing away before the election??
:-D stupid republicans...... Thank you for handing us the government. Now we can really get this country moving in the right direction and get the roadblock party of NO republicans out of the way.
Sure we are scared of a women that has seizures in control of nukes, but hey, WHAT DOES IT MATTER.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#126024 Oct 1, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Then must FauxNews demonstrate that it never lied? You in the minority just don't get it. Obama won twice only because of the ideas that Repubs were trying to sell. Those ideas of protect the rich and let them trickle down on the rest of you are as dead as the GOP.
The government may be shut down but do not fear. Obama signed that your government checks and your government ran healthcare (Medicare) will remain.
Obama won because the conservatives stayed home. They were tired of RINO's selecting our candidate.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#126025 Oct 1, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
lafraud polls are meaningless this morning. The teabagging cons lost. When boner caves, the real civil war will begin.

hahahahahahahahahaha
Tess Tickles

Barbourville, KY

#126026 Oct 1, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Latest Should Obamacare Be Defunded? Vote Here in National Poll
Should Congress risk a government shutdown in order to defund Obamacare?
----------
Yes, cut all funding 7,821(87%)
No, keep the government running, even if it means Obamacare is funded1,091(12%)
Do you support a one-year delay for the 'individual mandate' in Obamacare?
----------
Yes, delay it for one year 2,121(23%)
No, implement the full law now880(9%)
Obamacare and all its provisions should be repealed5,959(66%)
If the federal government does shutdown who will you hold most responsible?
----------
President Barack Obama 5,972(66%)
Congressional Republicans 929(10%)
Congressional Democrats 2,052(22%
if you're going to lie you should attempt to make it believable
Uncle Tab

United States

#126027 Oct 1, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Now NBC Scraps Hillary Miniseries... The word goes out, don't talk..........but what does it matter.
Smart move by Hilary and the DNC. No one affiliated with Hilary will help NBC with miniseries. This way Hilary has control on her presidential run. Very smart in her part.

Not like there won't be many miniseries about her in the decades to come.... Being the first female president after the first black president.

The Democratic Party does its best to include everyone, not just rich white racists who disrespect women and emigrants.

The GOP died at 12:01 October 1st 2013.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. It took way to long to get rid of them, but it was worth it.

Now let's see how back they screw up and mess up the debt limit talks. That should be priceless.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#126028 Oct 1, 2013
I notice there is no source cited for that poll. Who conducted it? What are the margins of error? Who were the respondents?

Also, what is your source for Hillary Clinton's medical data? She has seizures, plural? Really?

If regressives didn't vote and stayed home to pout, then they have no right to complain, do they? If you didn't make your voice heard at the polls, then you lost the right to flap your gums about the election results. So shut your pie hole, Jimbob.

Good morning Tab, RC Co-Cola and my libtart pals. Busy as a one-armed paper hanger here, but will try to stop in tonight at some point. Have a great day.
Uncle Tab

United States

#126029 Oct 1, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Latest Should Obamacare Be Defunded? Vote Here in National Poll
Should Congress risk a government shutdown in order to defund Obamacare?
----------

Yes, cut all funding 7,821(87%)

No, keep the government running, even if it means Obamacare is funded1,091(12%)

Do you support a one-year delay for the 'individual mandate' in Obamacare?
----------

Yes, delay it for one year 2,121(23%)

No, implement the full law now880(9%)

Obamacare and all its provisions should be repealed5,959(66%)

If the federal government does shutdown who will you hold most responsible?
----------

President Barack Obama 5,972(66%)

Congressional Republicans 929(10%)

Congressional Democrats 2,052(22%
That a Rasmussen poll?? LMAO we all know about the polls that come from those idiots.

Real polls tell the truth..... 80% of Americans said DO NOT SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT over healthcare implementation.

This is the fun part about slapping you low IQ idiots around here every day, the misinformation you're fed and choose to believe is fact is why you're so outraged and claim there is voter fraud when you lose elections. It's your own fault you chose to be ignorant and be used as clueless tools by your elected republicans. They know you're all ignorant and they thrive on your stupidity. They know none of you are smart enough to crack open a book and educate yourselves.

They depend on your stupidity.

Lucky for them they have such a large pool to dip into..... Well.... Expect for the last 2 elections. We elected Obama AND we elected Affordable Heathcare.

RIP GOP drones!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#126031 Oct 1, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
lafraud polls are meaningless this morning. The teabagging cons lost. When boner caves, the real civil war will begin.
hahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahaaha Healthcare.gov ......website is down.....what a hoot odoodle is.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#126032 Oct 1, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
The website is up and running. You're too stupid to find it. Here's the site you want:

healthcare.gov/dumbass .

For you remedial red staters.

hahahahahahahahaha
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#126035 Oct 1, 2013
Good morning , folks. Funny , this morning , woke up, had breakfast, did some work, then turned on TV. What do you know ? The Gov`t shut down! Big deal, didn`t feel a thing. Now, of course, the media and all Democrats plus a few others will want to blame the Republicans.

Now just who is really to blame? How about leaderless Obama, how about two political PARTIES more interested in their POWER than the Country?

The Democrats have not had a budget since 2007.The rule is that there is supposed to be one every year! Where is it? Harry has not submitted one. ALL of Congress voted against one submitted by Obama!!What a joke!!

Several times now, have said the systems of our Gov`t are broken. The old heads have been there too long. The younger ones want their own way too much to do the job of getting together and running this Country!! The Republicans did try to go to the Democrats many times and got slammed by Harry instead of an invite to it down and get the job of running the budgets done . What a bummer!!!

Have to admit, maybe because been there before, maybe because none of this will do much of anything, who cares??

Can tell you one thing---No Benghazi Hillary!!!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#126037 Oct 1, 2013
it--sit--correction.
Uncle Tab

United States

#126039 Oct 1, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
I notice there is no source cited for that poll. Who conducted it? What are the margins of error? Who were the respondents?

Also, what is your source for Hillary Clinton's medical data? She has seizures, plural? Really?

If regressives didn't vote and stayed home to pout, then they have no right to complain, do they? If you didn't make your voice heard at the polls, then you lost the right to flap your gums about the election results. So shut your pie hole, Jimbob.

Good morning Tab, RC Co-Cola and my libtart pals. Busy as a one-armed paper hanger here, but will try to stop in tonight at some point. Have a great day.
Good Morning Crow.

And they are pulling some crazy stuff out of their hats today. Repub radio must be drilling deep to try to salvage this mess. There's no saving them now. MAJOR screw up!!!

Have a great day. I'm going to have a GREAT day smacking these idiots around. lol
Uncle Tab

United States

#126041 Oct 1, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Good morning , folks. Funny , this morning , woke up, had breakfast, did some work, then turned on TV. What do you know ? The Gov`t shut down! Big deal, didn`t feel a thing. Now, of course, the media and all Democrats plus a few others will want to blame the Republicans.

Now just who is really to blame? How about leaderless Obama, how about two political PARTIES more interested in their POWER than the Country?

The Democrats have not had a budget since 2007.The rule is that there is supposed to be one every year! Where is it? Harry has not submitted one. ALL of Congress voted against one submitted by Obama!!What a joke!!

Several times now, have said the systems of our Gov`t are broken. The old heads have been there too long. The younger ones want their own way too much to do the job of getting together and running this Country!! The Republicans did try to go to the Democrats many times and got slammed by Harry instead of an invite to it down and get the job of running the budgets done . What a bummer!!!

Have to admit, maybe because been there before, maybe because none of this will do much of anything, who cares??

Can tell you one thing---No Benghazi Hillary!!!!
This is a tea party screw up. You and your kind own this one whitey. You can't blame anyone but the tea party.

But, like I've said many times.... The GOP thrives on their voters stupidity.

Benghazi?? Try to keep up with something that's current. Benghazi is over. Respect the ones who died there and quit being an asshole and trying to make their deaths a political issue. It's very disrespectful for you idiots to keep doing that. It's been investigated and closed. Just be sues you didn't get what you were told you were supposed to get out of it doesn't give you the right to constantly disrespect someone who died for our country.

You're PAYHETIC!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#126042 Oct 1, 2013
The funniest thing about all of this shut down talk is how truly STUPID republican voters are. Elected repubs say they did this because Affordable Healthcare would cost the American worker too much. But they've voted EVERY time to NOT raise minimum wage.

Soooo..... Using republican logic.... How can you be concerned about people not being able to afford something when you do your best to make sure the worker doesn't make much money??

One of you brave Internet patriots want to explain this one to everyone??

Heh

You all are SO f'n ignorant. But it makes this so much fun.
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#126043 Oct 1, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Goooooood Morning stupid republicans.
I see you low IQs are trying to spin the shutdown as a victory, even tho it's all over every news outlet (expect the low IQ right wing sites for idiots) that 80% of the country disagree with them.
It's going to be so much fun here til turtle boy gets ushered out of office.
I'm laughing all the way to the ballot box.
And crying all night after the election! I thought you said "the Government won't shut down tabby?

Impeach Obama

Hang Holder for high treason
Uncle Tab

United States

#126045 Oct 1, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>Didn`t you hear Obama? They will continue to come!!Since we earned them, we get them. Called SS#. The gov`t shutdown means little to nothing. Hot air between hotheads!!!!
Educate yourself. The shutdown costs us millions per day. Our economy doesn't need this. We're paying our military with IOU's.

You can listen to your crazy right wing radio nut jobs as much as you want.... But look how many times they've already made you all look like a fool?

It IS a big deal Whity. But to you low IQ drones, you'll just claim voter fraud when you're all kicked out of office next time around.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#126046 Oct 1, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a tea party screw up. You and your kind own this one whitey. You can't blame anyone but the tea party.
But, like I've said many times.... The GOP thrives on their voters stupidity.
Benghazi?? Try to keep up with something that's current. Benghazi is over. Respect the ones who died there and quit being an asshole and trying to make their deaths a political issue. It's very disrespectful for you idiots to keep doing that. It's been investigated and closed. Just be sues you didn't get what you were told you were supposed to get out of it doesn't give you the right to constantly disrespect someone who died for our country.
You're PAYHETIC!!
You are very much mistaken on the investigation being closed! Have you not heard of all the weapons and machinery that was lost to the rebels? All because the State Dept. screwed up?
No Benghazi Hillary!!!!
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#126047 Oct 1, 2013
Buy your guns and ammo now, the ATF is shut down! Then take a dimocrap to a National forrest, they are closed!
Uncle Tab

United States

#126048 Oct 1, 2013
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>And crying all night after the election! I thought you said "the Government won't shut down tabby?

Impeach Obama

Hang Holder for high treason
I said I hoped it would, but doubted that republicans would go against the majority of our country. But they did.

Remember that wager I made last night?? I would not be here right now if you were man enough to stand up and bet me. But...... As usual.... None of you are brave enough.

LMAO@impeach Obama.

How's that working out for ya?

:-D idiot!

You low IQ republicans have pissed off some of your own voters, the enlisted, the elderly, and many more. You tools will be lucky to be voted in an animal control (dog catcher) position by 2014.

The GOP DIED at 12:01.

Good riddance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bastards 6 min Dummies 1
Brett 1 hr Obvious 6
judy basinger (Jul '09) 1 hr Respect 17
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Known Fact 131,920
dinky phipps 1 hr Yep 4
VCR tapes to DVD tapes 5 hr Jackie 1
who's the best lay from the creek 5 hr wondering 6
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) 14 hr Lisa 185
To the Garland family 14 hr jack 7
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:01 am PST

CBS Sports 5:01AM
Signs of Johnny Manziel's struggles evident in poor practice outings
NFL 6:52 AM
Tennessee Titans prepping for possible Jay Cutler deal
Bleacher Report 3:39 PM
Highlights, Recap for Chiefs vs. Steelers
Bleacher Report 4:04 PM
Highlights, Recap for Pats vs. Jets
Bleacher Report 7:36 PM
Bengals vs. Steelers Flexed to 'Sunday Night Football' in Week 17