'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 222808 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“I'll Build a Wall”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#125592 Sep 29, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Reporters to reveal ‘US assassination program’
The Alex Jones Channel Alex Jones Show podcast Prison Planet TV Infowars.com Twitter Alex Jones' Facebook Infowars store
Press TV
September 29, 2013
Two American journalists are working together to expose the role of the US National Security Agency in what they described as a “US assassination program.”
Alex Jones, seriously? lolol

“I'll Build a Wall”

#125594 Sep 29, 2013
Goat girl for truth wrote:
<quoted text>ok kid! Love, the goat girl. calvin coolish, see? I know what that means and I know what you are! See!
yea, what am i?
besides a devastatingly handsome, three-legged genius

“I'll Build a Wall”

#125598 Sep 29, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the crazy chemtrail Serb??
Butchers our launguage the same way she does and endlessly repeats the same thing over and over.
But that's what most low IQ republicans do anyway..... Stupid Puppets.
Hi Unc,
I don't think so..a whole different set of language butchering skills here
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125600 Sep 29, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the crazy chemtrail Serb??
Butchers our **launguage the same way she does and endlessly repeats the same thing over and over.
But that's what most low IQ republicans do anyway..... Stupid Puppets.
launguage !!!???

ha ha ha ha ha

~-~
Uncle Tab

United States

#125604 Sep 29, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Unc,
I don't think so..a whole different set of language butchering skills here
I can understand simple typos..... But DAMN!! That's just horrible.

And this is what happens when republicans cut education. We have idiots like this chewing up the language.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125607 Sep 29, 2013
Ephesians 6:10-13 - Geneva
10 Finally my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the 'assaults of the devil.

12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, principalities, against powers, AND against the 'worldly governors, the 'princes' of darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness, "which are" in the high places.

13 For this cause take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to resist in the evil day, and having finished all things, stand fast.

Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...

The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit

I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...

In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3

"I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America,
and to the republic
for which it stands,
one nation
under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all."

“I'll Build a Wall”

#125608 Sep 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You BELIEVE in ONE[politifact] Pulitzer prize winner ...
BUT
NOT the other ???
ha ha ha ...
Pulitizer Prize WINNER:
1987 Winners
and Finalists
Specialized Reporting
Alex S. Jones of The New York Times
For "The Fall of the House of Bingham," a skillful and sensitive report of a powerful newspaper family's bickering and how it led to the sale of a famed media empire.
http://www.pulitzer.org/awards/1987
Stupid boy :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =G504KJCc93AXX
-n-
YOU 'can't fence THAT in'
)8~D>
There's LOTS of that, on this board :)
you incredibly stupid woman...get your Alex Joneses straight, before you say something incredibly stupid
Goat girl for the truth

Switzerland

#125609 Sep 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
launguage !!!???
ha ha ha ha ha
~-~
Day hant got no cents. Day tink day kno hit tall. Boyzzzz iz day wronga. I gots to go fer nowzzz but youins have a goooood un. Otay.

Otay. Tanks fer playin. Ya didzzzz otay. Love, dee goat gurl.
Goat girl for the truth

Switzerland

#125610 Sep 29, 2013
Yeah! Oh, oh, oh, yeah!

Love, thee one and only, goat girl for the truth. Yo, uncle, crow, and calvin, also fox where are you? Get your goat?
Uncle Tab

United States

#125611 Sep 29, 2013
Well..... Most if us understand simple typos..... The copy and paste crackhead who is made fun of on all politix message boards obviously can't.

It's no wonder she relies on narcotics so much.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#125612 Sep 29, 2013
Goat girl for truth wrote:
Peace, love and happiness. Love, the goat girl. Hand them the facts, let them be crybabies. Their truth will hit their pockets soon. Their truth was full of holes. Whole lot of holes. Obama is in over his head. Keep Mitch and may the republicans take over 2014. They are on their way.
Love, the goat girl for truth. Please do not cry and have my posts removed NG, Crow! TIA
Way Over.
Uncle Tab

United States

#125613 Sep 29, 2013
I guess if you type 'thanks for playing' over and over, in your mind it becomes true?

Republican logic at its best.

And this person does type like a radical Muslim talks. So I guess what others are saying about radical republican Muslims is becoming fact.

Try to type 'thanks for playing' at least 6 times in each post..... It will make you sound more threatening to the infidels.

[email protected] fucktards.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#125614 Sep 29, 2013
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Then explain this?
Here is some history, see if your tiny brain can comprehend it!
In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.
Nor have We been wanting in attentions to our Brittish brethren. We have warned them from time to time of attempts by their legislature to extend an unwarrantable jurisdiction over us. We have reminded them of the circumstances of our emigration and settlement here. We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which, would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity. We must, therefore, acquiesce in the necessity, which denounces our Separation, and hold them, as we hold the rest of mankind, Enemies in War, in Peace Friends.
We, therefore, the Representatives of the United States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these United Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States; that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do. And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.
This is an absolutely accurate copy of the last part of “The Declaration of Independence”. Note 1st sentence, third paragraph, or look below. Or do what you will most likely do; continue the path of stupidity!
IN CONGRESS, July 4, 1776.
“The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen United States of America”, if you do not believe it read it! You dims can “Google”, your only source of anything that resembles, knowing anything!
I hate to challenge a huge high school education, that you haven't finnished. You must have failed that 'standardized' test that passes for a history class!
Ahh You are trying to play with technicalities.
You are claiming that because we called ourselves the "United States", before the Constitution, we must have had Presidents before the Constitution.
You have two problems.
Neither the office or the title existed before the Constitution.
There was no executive branch. The person you keep calling the first President of the United States was in fact the first President of the Continental CONGRESS.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_the...
Since neither the title or the office existed until formed under the constitution, the first President of the United States remains George Washington.

You really need an educator to help you with this stuff. It is very basic, but I see it is proving a little too complex for you.

You would have been better off trying to argue that our first president was John Hanson, but even that would be incorrect. For one his official tittle was still President of the Continental congress ("congress" not US).
Secondly, the type government that forms the United States wasn't in existence before the constitution. Therefor any office title before the constitution was just a precursor.

You really should seek some help with your history.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#125615 Sep 29, 2013
Lynda wrote:
<quoted text>
I barley have time to watch but about an hour of fox news in the morning while getting ready for work.But I saw Obama say this too. As far as I know, no link given there. I believe what I see and hear and Fox News showed Obama saying these things. You will not see stuff like this on the main stream media.They protect Obama, so you won't wise up to what this guy is doing to us. By the time we realize what happened to us,it will be to late.
Why would you want a link anyway? You wouldn't believe it if you saw Obama saying it live in person.Main stream media keeps people from knowing the truth and the Liberal media has made it a priority to turn you against any form of real truth and knows that most voters believe in Santa Clause that will give the free things for their votes.
No links huh?
Thought not ;-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125616 Sep 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You BELIEVE in ONE[politifact] Pulitzer prize winner ...
BUT
NOT the other ???
ha ha ha ...
Pulitizer Prize WINNER:
1987 Winners
and Finalists
Specialized Reporting
Alex S. Jones of The New York Times
For "The Fall of the House of Bingham," a skillful and sensitive report of a powerful newspaper family's bickering and how it led to the sale of a famed media empire.
http://www.pulitzer.org/awards/1987
Stupid boy :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =G504KJCc93AXX
-n-
YOU 'can't fence THAT in'
)8~D>
There's LOTS of that, on this board :)
ooopsi ... made a boo boo ...
Don't CLICK there!

Different Alex Jones ...
BUT
the rest of IT "sticks" ...

The REAL *Alex Jones*
makes as much SENSE & MORE than politifacts!

Stoopid people!
;~)
Uncle Tab

United States

#125617 Sep 29, 2013
Goat girl for the truth wrote:
<quoted text>Day hant got no cents. Day tink day kno hit tall. Boyzzzz iz day wronga. I gots to go fer nowzzz but youins have a goooood un. Otay.
Otay. Tanks fer playin. Ya didzzzz otay. Love, dee goat gurl.
Let's see how long it takes the American Crackhead to correct or point out the mistakes in the above post....... Since its so important for her.

Her being the brave self proclaimed American Patriot ....... This radical republican Muslim butchering of our language should outrage her.

But if she is, herself, a radical Muslim republican, she'll let it pass. Those people usually give their own kind a pass because they are scared of each other. Same as they're so scared and cowardly of everyone else.

Heh tick tock crackhead.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125618 Sep 29, 2013
Here's the REAL one :)
``````````

Biography Of Alex Jones Including All Of His Documentary Videos In Their Entirety! Alex Jones Documentaries!

Alex Jones One Of The Last Real Journalists

Alex Jones is a recognized broadcaster all over the world. His investigative video talents are immense. Alex is not afraid to discuss topics that the rest of the media simply ignores. He was and remains a leading figure in the 9/11 Truth Movement. He has had features on him in leading publications.

Alex Jones has made appearances on prominent television shows. He also is listened to on the most widely popular late night radio show, Coast to Coast AM , C-Span , as well as many other venues.

Alex Jones is a firm Constitutionalist, he also stands up for the Bill of Rights. He defends property rights and wants to see our countries borders protected. Like the founding fathers Jones is against getting involved in foreign conflicts created for the benefit of Corporate and Banking interests. Alex does not believe in the artificial labels of Left/Right but instead stands for the Truth of what is Right and what is Wrong.

Jones has proved himself to be a persistent journalist, over the years Alex Jones has broken hundreds of National and International stories.

His career began in Austin Texas, Jones was doing a live-call in format show on a cable access television show. He hosted the show, The Final Edition on KJFK in 1996. The next year he premiered the first of his intriguing documentaries, America Destroyed By Design .

MORE:

http://reality-bytes.hubpages.com/hub/Biograp...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125619 Sep 29, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you incredibly stupid woman...get your Alex Joneses straight, before you say something incredibly stupid
huh? eh? WHAT?

I corrected my mistake :)
How MANY TIMES have you DONE that?

:D
Uncle Tab

United States

#125620 Sep 29, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh You are trying to play with technicalities.
You are claiming that because we called ourselves the "United States", before the Constitution, we must have had Presidents before the Constitution.
You have two problems.
Neither the office or the title existed before the Constitution.
There was no executive branch. The person you keep calling the first President of the United States was in fact the first President of the Continental CONGRESS.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_the...
Since neither the title or the office existed until formed under the constitution, the first President of the United States remains George Washington.
You really need an educator to help you with this stuff. It is very basic, but I see it is proving a little too complex for you.
You would have been better off trying to argue that our first president was John Hanson, but even that would be incorrect. For one his official tittle was still President of the Continental congress ("congress" not US).
Secondly, the type government that forms the United States wasn't in existence before the constitution. Therefor any office title before the constitution was just a precursor.
You really should seek some help with your history.
He got his information from Glen Beck. And we all know how stupid Beck is and how easily Beck fools the people that hang on his every word.

It's just fun to watch republicans and the made up facts get dismantled here on a daily basis.

Great post. And it is exactly right.

The point can NOT be debated.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125621 Sep 29, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see how long it takes the American Crackhead to correct or point out the mistakes in the above post....... Since its so important for her.
Her being the brave self proclaimed American Patriot ....... This radical republican Muslim butchering of our language should outrage her.
But if she is, herself, a radical Muslim republican, she'll let it pass. Those people usually give their own kind a pass because they are scared of each other. Same as they're so scared and cowardly of everyone else.
Heh tick tock crackhead.
SEE post
RIGHT BELOW YOURS!

peckerhaed ...

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bonita Williams BHS board member should RESIGN !!! 5 min Remove Williams 9
Pull an absess tooth? is that dangerous (Sep '08) 4 hr Tee 61
serious 4 hr asdfghjkk 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Dennis 148,143
beer is selling in barbourville 5 hr woopie 7
Since beer is made with barley or other starche... 5 hr yes to snap 3
Should a city school board member sell alcohol ? 5 hr whats next? 10
Board Meeting 6 hr Sickofthisgarbage 58
stabbing 8 hr rey 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages