'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 286946 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Goat girl for thr truth

Switzerland

#126065 Oct 1, 2013
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
And crying all night after the election! I thought you said "the Government won't shut down tabby?
Impeach Obama
Hang Holder for high treason
He actually said he already knew it would not shut down. Then he told his truth, he wanted it to shut down. His reasons were from an idiot who does not care.

But, but did you see all the new libtard socks that came out to say hello? Yeah, like that is all from one side. Idiotsssssss. Teeeheeeeeheeeee ahhhhhhhhh.:)

Impeach, all the criminals starting with Hillary, then Holder! You get the picture? Watch what happens from Obama when his appointees start getting served their justice.
Uncle Tab

United States

#126066 Oct 1, 2013
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Republicans are the same.... No matter what state they come from

This video comes to mind every time one of you goes off the deep end like the stupid low IQ tea Baggie republican has today.

It's just funny how stupid you ALL are.
Uncle Tab

United States

#126067 Oct 1, 2013
Goat girl for thr truth wrote:
<quoted text>He actually said he already knew it would not shut down. Then he told his truth, he wanted it to shut down. His reasons were from an idiot who does not care.

But, but did you see all the new libtard socks that came out to say hello? Yeah, like that is all from one side. Idiotsssssss. Teeeheeeeeheeeee ahhhhhhhhh.:)

Impeach, all the criminals starting with Hillary, then Holder! You get the picture? Watch what happens from Obama when his appointees start getting served their justice.
I never thought republicans were dumb enough to shoot themselves in the foot. I said it wouldn't happen. But.... You idiots did it. And I'm very happy it got shut down. This way, same as last time republicans shut down the government, it will get rid of the dead weight party of NO.

And an idiot dock talking about idiot socks..... Priceless!!

Remember these conversations in November of 2014 and November 2016.

I will if I'm around here still making you all look stupid.:-D

Bet you all wish you would have taken me up on my bet now don't you? You could be all happy with me saying I was wrong and lying to you and telling you were great. Buuuuut..... None of you were brave enough to step up and take the challenge.

Heh weaklings!!
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#126068 Oct 1, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes DUMBASS!!! A government shutdown doesn't stop a law
Politically Illiterate!!!!
If the ones who check backgrounds aren't there to check backgrounds, no guns can be sold super stupid.
Add that to your 'you couldn't make it back from Georgia in that amount of time' comment DUMBASS!
Try to research what you say before you make a fool out of yourself here.
This is the poster child for stupid republicans.... Just doesn't get any better lmao
I do not take background checks tabby, nor do I own traceable weapons!
Uncle Tab

United States

#126069 Oct 1, 2013
Disability Claims for our Soldiers are on hold because of tepublicans. Will vote democrat along with their families

800,000 government employees off work. Will vote democrat along with their families

The next two elections were handed to us on a Silver Platter!!

:-D
Uncle Tab

United States

#126071 Oct 1, 2013
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>I do not take background checks tabby, nor do I own traceable weapons!
LMAO I heard others laughing about you and your CIA lies. You don't have ANY weapons and that's a good thing. The ones who go on and on about guns don't have them. Especially someone who says untraceable weapons. DUH!! All weapons are traceable idiot. Just have to be smart enough to be able to do it. You obviously are not by saying something as stupid as that in front of people DUH!

All the republican chin music makes my day. Be all that you can be, log onto topix :-D

Internet college and Internet CiA blog agent.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Idiot!
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#126072 Oct 1, 2013
What the Obama administration is portraying as a "shutdown" of the federal government -- complete with signs posted at the entrances to government buildings, parks and monuments -- is turning out to be more of a "slimdown," as all but non-essential workers reported to their jobs Tuesday.

The biggest impact is expected to be felt for the 800,000 or so federal workers facing furlough. But hundreds of thousands of other workers are reporting for work, and a patchwork of services remains open to the public as lawmakers and the White House continue to battle over a spending package.

Mail will still be delivered, Social Security checks will go out and, thanks to a last-minute bill, the military will continue to get paid.

And, as before, lawmakers will continue to bicker on Capitol Hill.

The debate in Congress Tuesday looked much like it did before the partial government shutdown -- with House Republicans insisting on changes to ObamaCare as part of the budget bill and Democrats refusing.

The House once again endorsed an approach that delays the law's individual mandate while prohibiting lawmakers, their staff and top administration officials from getting government subsidies for their health care

If obozocare is so grand, why do dimocrap lawmakers object to it being their only healthcare package? Republicans are willing, yet dims are fighting like hell on that point, why?
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#126073 Oct 1, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Disability Claims for our Soldiers are on hold because of tepublicans. Will vote democrat along with their families
800,000 government employees off work. Will vote democrat along with their families
The next two elections were handed to us on a Silver Platter!!
:-D
Keep dreaming tabby! I've saved you post, and will re-post it, the day after next years Congressional elections!
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#126075 Oct 1, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO I heard others laughing about you and your CIA lies. You don't have ANY weapons and that's a good thing. The ones who go on and on about guns don't have them. Especially someone who says untraceable weapons. DUH!! All weapons are traceable idiot. Just have to be smart enough to be able to do it. You obviously are not by saying something as stupid as that in front of people DUH!
All the republican chin music makes my day. Be all that you can be, log onto topix :-D
Internet college and Internet CiA blog agent.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Idiot!
Idiots laugh a lot tabby! Laugh on!
Uncle Tab

United States

#126079 Oct 1, 2013
Tea Party Republican wrote:
What the Obama administration is portraying as a "shutdown" of the federal government -- complete with signs posted at the entrances to government buildings, parks and monuments -- is turning out to be more of a "slimdown," as all but non-essential workers reported to their jobs Tuesday.

The biggest impact is expected to be felt for the 800,000 or so federal workers facing furlough. But hundreds of thousands of other workers are reporting for work, and a patchwork of services remains open to the public as lawmakers and the White House continue to battle over a spending package.

Mail will still be delivered, Social Security checks will go out and, thanks to a last-minute bill, the military will continue to get paid.

And, as before, lawmakers will continue to bicker on Capitol Hill.

The debate in Congress Tuesday looked much like it did before the partial government shutdown -- with House Republicans insisting on changes to ObamaCare as part of the budget bill and Democrats refusing.

The House once again endorsed an approach that delays the law's individual mandate while prohibiting lawmakers, their staff and top administration officials from getting government subsidies for their health care

If obozocare is so grand, why do dimocrap lawmakers object to it being their only healthcare package? Republicans are willing, yet dims are fighting like hell on that point, why?
Try as much as you like to make this NOT a big deal.... Doesn't change the fact that republicans take the hit AGAIN for shutting down our government.

Dancing around the facts doesn't change anything..... Republicans will fall for this.
Uncle Tab

United States

#126082 Oct 1, 2013
http://www.forbes.com/sites/eamonnfingleton/2...

Forbes takes a shot at republicans. That's not MSM..... Just so you crybaby idiots don't complain. Lol
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126083 Oct 1, 2013
Good Afternoon *Patriots*:)
It's a beautiful Day, isn't it?

This wonderful 1st Day of *ShutDown*....
[that reid CAUSED]

;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126084 Oct 1, 2013
A British multinational being paid $1.2 billion to implement Obamacareís federal insurance exchanges is under investigation after allegedly overcharging the British government by tens of millions of dollars.

Reuters reports that Britainís Serious Fraud Office is now looking into Serco, a massive service and security firm employing 120,000 worldwide, after the company reportedly overbilled its government client as much as $80 million for criminal electronic monitoring devices.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/30/company-wit...

Ten states where Obamacare wipes out existing health care plans

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/30/company-wit...
Goat girl for the truth

Switzerland

#126085 Oct 1, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Concentrate on those typos as much as you like. Obviously I don't care. Lol you bringing up the typos is the only thing you can do. You can't dispute the facts I stated.
So sure..... Keep bringing up whatever you can to divert from the facts.
That's all republicans can do is divert.
;-) carry on! Everything Insaid still stands. End of story.(and I did proof read, I left them alone just so you had something to talk about.... Since you're not smart enough to talk about facts, just typos.:-D)
Education affiliated system?? A teacher?? Heh Sorry... Had to throw one more rock and hit you square between the eyes.
Can you read? That typo was just a small mention to make a point about what YOU concentrate on! Oh, here we go, the president blaming republicans. Great recording for future use when the truth comes out about that huge tax bill coming to all Americans.

Uncle, get ready for your unexpected deductibles and premiums for all the expense incurred from giving AHC to all before making sure all the loopholes were closed for abuse. You tweaked it such that your own congess wants a pass. Remember this is your recorded record, Mr. President. Talk about FEMA camps, wonder if those who got on the bandwagon this morning, just signed up to go camping? Wonder?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126086 Oct 1, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/ea monnfingleton/2013/09/29/if-re publicans-want-to-shut-down-wa shington-theyll-have-to-ask-ch inas-permission-first/
Forbes takes a shot at republicans. That's not MSM..... Just so you crybaby idiots don't complain. Lol
Obamacare Will Increase Health Spending By $7,450 For A Typical Family of Four [Updated]

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201...

Great site :)

Obamacare's Rollout Could Be A Big Problem For Obama And Democrats In 2014

http://www.forbes.com/sites/merrillmatthews/2...

See ya :)

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#126088 Oct 1, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
The website is up and running. You're too stupid to find it. Here's the site you want:
healthcare.gov/dumbass .
For you remedial red staters.
hahahahahahahahaha
The level of underemployed workers looks bad on its face but even worse when it's not the government doing the counting.

When the Labor Department released its monthly non-farm jobs report Friday, it was all sunshine and roses except for one glaring weakness: A big jump in the unemployment rate that includes those who have quit working as well as those who have had to take part-time jobs even though they'd rather work full time.

That rate, which economists call the U-6, jumped from 13.8% in May to 14.3% in Juneóa 3.6% increase and indicative that the 195,000 new jobs created in the month weren't exactly of the highest caliber.

But what often doesn't get as much attention is the monthly labor count that the experts at Gallup conduct.

According to the pollster's results, the underemployment situation is even worse.

Gallup reports that 17.2% of the workforce is underemployed, a startling number compounded by its divergence from the government's count. While the rate is down from the 20.3% peak in March 2010, it has remained maddeningly high over the past three years even as economists tout the strength of the U.S. economic recovery.

From a broader perspective, the Gallup measure actually has increased from its 15.9% multi-year low in October 2012.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#126089 Oct 1, 2013
Navigators warned: Don't leave tax returns on fax machine...You are sending all your personal information to criminals, fraud merchants and the SEIU unions. What could go wrong. Shades of the NSA.

Fraud firm to sign people up for Obamacare...

VIDEO: MSNBC Anchor Tries, Fails to Sign Up for Exchange...
Goat girl for the truth

Switzerland

#126090 Oct 1, 2013
Yep, Mr. President, you do pay your bills or you are a deadbeat but first and foremost you should live within your budget and not buy what you know will put you in the position to be a deadbeat. You have spent and are spending money, borrowed money even, to do that. Do you know what a budget really is? Talk about a bully, WOW. There you have it, our president at his best. Unbelievable.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#126091 Oct 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Good Afternoon *Patriots*:)
It's a beautiful Day, isn't it?
This wonderful 1st Day of *ShutDown*....
[that reid CAUSED]
;~)
Harry Reid's bagman gets 2 years in jail...

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#126092 Oct 1, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/ea monnfingleton/2013/09/29/if-re publicans-want-to-shut-down-wa shington-theyll-have-to-ask-ch inas-permission-first/
Forbes takes a shot at republicans. That's not MSM..... Just so you crybaby idiots don't complain. Lol
The problem is if we had to ask China, we are no longer a sovereign nation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bad wreck on 25e in front of creek market!! 7 min Well 2
Brittney and Scott Trent 8 min Funny as hell 13
Thieves in bimble... 10 min Neighbors 34
Who just wrecked on 25e close to creek mart? 53 min I know 1
Chris N Daisy Hubbard 1 hr Abcd 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr know 166,372
Ellen Simpson 3 hr What now 4
eye dr. corbin out of business ? 6 hr in the know 6
Jerry Wayne Garland property 23 hr boone 9

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages