'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#124861 Sep 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Pay ATTENTION to post numbers!
Which comes FIRST!
:)
AFTER the START of another comment!
Anything else!?!
Ok Im going to take the trouble to explain this just because I like you.
I don't read all your post's (especially the long ones). The post I showed you was one that caught my eye and I responded that "Nobody pays 40%".
Another poster responded to my reply to that post and in the end started adding in state and local taxes.
The post of yours which started our discussion, the one I replied to, said "Obama demanded 40%". So I assumed you were referring just federal taxes.
All your prior posts had nothing to do with the discussion I was having because we were talking about just one specific post. The next thing I know you accuse me of lying.
Understand?

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#124862 Sep 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You STAY lost bub ...
Sometimes that's true.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#124863 Sep 25, 2013
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
This one? removed is it? She has, and the sexy, sexy Mods can't do a damn thing about it!
What number was it bobbysocks? I went back to read and seen 5/6 posts missing and since you were on here all day what's the report for today? I wasn't here, so they weren't mine. You want to play that little game again? Seems you could of made it a real effort on all your devices, ips, proxies to stomp 7/8 icons apiece like you are know to do. More if you are changing someone elses three good icons. You are so vain little girl. Very amusing though. Spin and play again, little whiny circus sock. Queen Circus Loon's got your prize. haha

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH THE SOCKS

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

United States

#124864 Sep 25, 2013
http://www.funnyordie.com/articles/daefa5553c...

TOP SECRET/UNCLASSIFIED
NEWLY RELEASED U.S. STATE DEPARTMENT DOCUMENTARY PROOF RICHARD HOLBROOK GAVE RADOVAN KARADZIC IMMUNITY AND U.S. CONSIDER ASSASSINATING HIM...

...and how about you <input...> Wesley Clark and John McCain, what is your personal position on dealing with war criminals in Kosovo Senator sir (?)

...it is obvious in the case of Clinton administration, its official employees at that time like Wesley Clark and Albright whom both took on the Clinton administration official USA position then, which was alright to hangout with Al Quaida and KLA war criminals, and TO ACCEPT CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS FROM THEM, ALSO AS I HAVE SHOWN IN OPEN SECRET PAC MONEY MANIFESTATIONS...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#124866 Sep 25, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Ted Cruz’s long-term strategy: Brilliant, but stupid
The fauxlibuster will be great for the senator's career -- unless he actually wants to be president
Ted Cruz announced yesterday that he would filibuster Obamacare, and not stop until he could not stand anymore, or at least until his allotted speaking time was up. Thanks to Majority Leader Harry Reid, Cruz was given 21 hours in which to pretend to “filibuster” a Continuing Resolution until it was time for a cloture vote that Cruz has known all along that he would be unable to delay or block. Everyone knows this fun talk was entirely a waste of time. Everyone besides the people it’s actually aimed at: Right-wing Obamacare-hating Fox viewers who don’t understand how the Senate works. To them, it’s an inspiring Mr. Smith moment, and they took down the names of every Republican who didn’t #standwithCruz.
(looks like the loon has all the names down haha)
There’s some debate as to whether Cruz is crazy-like-a-fox or just an idiot with an inflated ego, but the fact that he could be either shows how little it matters. He thinks he’s quite smart, he’s clearly quite arrogant, and he doesn’t care whom he pisses off on the road to becoming the biggest conservative grass-roots hero in the country. Which, if he wasn’t already, he might be now that he’s wrapped up his heroic, entirely meaningless all-night talking jag against a cloture vote.(The fact that, near the end of his epic free-associative cri de coeur, Harry Reid offered Cruz at least another hour of floor time, knowing that Cruz would refuse it, was a funny end to the entire charade that few on the right will notice or remember.)
(wuss couldn't go another hour? hahaha)
Cruz’s calculation, I guess, is that 2016 is the year pissed off Republican primary voters reject the “compromise”“moderate” candidate foisted on them by the party establishment and nominate the bomb-thrower. The only problem is there’s practically no precedent for that. The closest the modern GOP has come to rejecting an establishment candidate in favor of one beloved by the grass roots is Barry Goldwater. The last two presidential election cycles have seen the GOP nominate someone the base hated — only to find that the base stopped hating John McCain and Mitt Romney in the periods between their wrapping up the nomination and the mornings after they lost their elections. Erick Erickson, Cruz’s biggest fan in the right-wing press right now, hated Mitt Romney in 2012, until he didn’t.
Maybe the GOP crackup is now so severe that an insurgent can beat the establishment. But you still do need money, and allies, to win primaries. Rand Paul, the last guy to hold a big base-pleasing talking filibuster, is turning on the charm for his meetings with the money people. If Cruz is looking for a future in something other than talk radio, he should take notes.
Read more:
http://www.salon.com/2013/09/25/ted_cruzs_lon...
ALL of them are so busy campaigning on gov't time they can't do any governing. Wasted time and money...what they do best. They will still lose elections.
RIP TEABAGGING GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
QUIT "moaning and WHINING" from other websites ...

You could have seen it "live" @ CSPAN ...

Your government source!

ya ... whining bag a bones!

La waa la waaaaaaa ....
American Lady

Danville, KY

#124867 Sep 25, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
haha, now you are a Sunday School teacher? hahaha You are a real crazed loon. Certifiable
Jesus doesn't care how many bible verses you have memorized.
He cares about how you treat people.
You LOSE.
I believe in the Separation of Church & Hate
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH THE WITCH
DITCH MITCH
I "generally" EXCEL
@ ANYTHING
I do ...

OR
I do not do it!

No sense in wasting MY time ... if NOT!

On here is not wasting it ...
Cuz I put things pertaining to this Country
AND
the shape it's in
on it ...
BUT
there are lots of 'wasteful people'

NOT seeing the good in what I post.

That's ok.

I will 'continue' for the good it does for some :)

PLUS: It's a FUN stressbuster

Better than 'drinking'
or
PAYING for comedy shows ...

This is FREE!
:D
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#124868 Sep 25, 2013
True racist CON..registered libertarian:

Hey, white guys: No, you’re not the victim of a “lynch mob”

The CEO of AIG is only the latest dumb rich guy to compare public outrage to horrific racist violence
Robert Benmosche, the CEO of insurance giant and thriving example of everything wrong with finance capitalism AIG, sat down for a friendly interview with the Wall Street Journal and said something very stupid and terrible. AIG has long been in the business of doing stupid and terrible things, and not long ago some of those things led to the government throwing a lot of money at AIG to prevent that company from totally destroying the entire global economy. After the money gift from the government, AIG rewarded itself for its horribleness by giving a bunch of executives massive bonuses.

Bonuses are supposed to reward exceptional performance, so a lot of people were pretty confused about these bonuses and upset that the bonuses were effectively funded by the government. People got mad, some protested, some said very critical things, and some people petitioned Congress to take away the bonuses.

Here is what Benmosche said about that:

The uproar over bonuses “was intended to stir public anger, to get everybody out there with their pitch forks and their hangman nooses, and all that-sort of like what we did in the Deep South [decades ago]. And I think it was just as bad and just as wrong.

People protesting AIG’s bonuses was “just as bad and just as wrong” as lynching. Lynching, you may recall, was a decades-long campaign of political terrorism that involved the murder of thousands of primarily black people.

Privileged white guys who feel persecuted use the lynch mob analogy all the time. In 2006, Richard Cohen, the columnist for and elaborate prank played on us by the Washington Post, wrote a column with the provocative headline “Digital lynch mob.” According to Cohen, he was the victim of said “digital lynch mob,” because he received a lot of mean emails. That was it. That was the entire “lynch mob” that attacked Richard Cohen: 3,500 emails. No harm of any kind came to Cohen.

People being mean to you is not remotely equivalent to genocidal violence. You are not at any risk of ever facing anything close to an actual lynching. It is not effectively legal for people to murder you. If someone did murder you, the state would attempt to arrest and punish them. If you wouldn’t claim to be the victim of a “genocide,” don’t claim to be the victim of a lynch mob.

Words have meanings. The era of lynchings is one of the darkest points in American history. The Tuskegee Institute, one of a few organizations that attempted to count all documented American lynchings, lists 3,445 black victims of lynch mobs between 1882 and 1968. Almost 200 anti-lynching bills were introduced in Congress during those years. Three passed the House. None passed the Senate. Lynchings were effectively state-sanctioned and they continued happening well into the 20th century. The last known survivor of a lynching attempt only just died in 2006 — one month after Richard Cohen’s column about his mean emails.

To compare being the target of protest or criticism to the shameful, horrific, common practice of lynching — or to think you can append some idiotic modifier like “digital” and use the phrase to mean whatever you want — isn’t just ignorant. It cheapens the phrase, strips it of meaning, and dilutes the awfulness, and the appalling recentness, of a great generational crime against black Americans.

Read more:
http://www.salon.com/2013/09/24/hey_white_guy...

Using taxpayer's money in the bailout and giving themselves and their "party" a bonus. Typical CONS

GOP = Themselves, BIG CORPS,$$$$$$$$$

DEMS = PEOPLE

Dear Congress,
True Christians would NEVER starve a child to feed a corporation

RIP RACIST GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#124869 Sep 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I "generally" EXCEL
@ ANYTHING
I do ...
OR
I do not do it!
No sense in wasting MY time ... if NOT!
On here is not wasting it ...
Cuz I put things pertaining to this Country
AND
the shape it's in
on it ...
BUT
there are lots of 'wasteful people'
NOT seeing the good in what I post.
That's ok.
I will 'continue' for the good it does for some :)
PLUS: It's a FUN stressbuster
Better than 'drinking'
or
PAYING for comedy shows ...
This is FREE!
Good for you. Free therapy, topix and jose'. Sorry if you don't have cable in your bat cave. Go take a nap so you will be up for the midnight shift. Must be exhausting trolling threads, fb, and jihad sites 24/7. Chemtrail did get sucked in her fog out in cali so she can cover for you while you nap with some more boring stories about her homeland she ran from. arisocks will still be sniffing around waiting for you with all his Sybil personalities. Run along crazy lady. haha

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH THE WITCH

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#124870 Sep 25, 2013
IF
obamacare
IS
so wonderful ...

Shouldn't the people WHO passed it ...

WANT to BE
THE FIRST in line to HAVE it?
~Rand Paul

Exclusive: Rand Paul wants Chief Justice Roberts, all federal workers, to enroll in Obamacare

“See, right now, Justice Roberts is still continuing to have federal employee health insurance subsidized by the taxpayer,” Paul said.“And if he likes Obamacare so much, I’m going to give him an amendment that gives Obamacare to Justice Roberts.”

Lawmakers, including Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, have defended the special Obamacare exemptions being made for lawmakers and their staff. Earlier this month, the Nevada Democrat flatly stated,“That’s what the law says, and we’ll be part of that.”

“We’ll be treated like the rest of the federal employees,” Reid said.“It’s nothing unique that employers help pay for health care.”[two-faced BIGOT]

http://209.157.64.200/focus/ne ws/3070075/posts?page=72
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#124871 Sep 25, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
What number was it bobbysocks? I went back to read and seen 5/6 posts missing and since you were on here all day what's the report for today? I wasn't here, so they weren't mine. You want to play that little game again? Seems you could of made it a real effort on all your devices, ips, proxies to stomp 7/8 icons apiece like you are know to do. More if you are changing someone elses three good icons. You are so vain little girl. Very amusing though. Spin and play again, little whiny circus sock. Queen Circus Loon's got your prize. haha
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH THE SOCKS
DITCH MITCH
You are likely to stupid to find it!

Just to show everyone how big a liar you are, and for no other reason!

Note how it was judged, while your at it, Now what story are you going to make up?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#124872 Sep 25, 2013
D.C.'s Obamacare Exemption
By U.S. SEN. DAVID VITTER R-LA

Unless we make a change, Washington insiders will get a special exemption from Obamacare when it goes into effect on Oct. 1.

A specific provision of the health care law says that members of Congress and their staffs are required to procure their health-care coverage on the Obamacare exchange, just like millions of Americans. But the millions of Americans who will be forced into the exchange will not get employer subsidies to contribute to the cost of their exchange policy. That’s in Obamacare. That’s the law.

Recently, in a classic case of Washington protecting its own, the Obama administration announced an illegal administrative fix for this provision regarding Congress, in order to take all of the sting out. This special rule, with no basis in the Obamacare statute, would allow members of Congress to keep most or all of their staff members off the exchange entirely. Members of Congress who do decide to go on the exchange would get a huge taxpayer-funded subsidy (about $5,000 for single workers or about $10,000 for families) unavailable to all other Americans at the same income levels going on the exchange.

This creates a special Obamacare **exemption for members of Congress and congressional staff.

http://www.tri-parishtimes.com/opinion/guest_...

Exemption
ex·emp·tion
: freedom from being required to do something that others are required to do

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/exe...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#124873 Sep 25, 2013
MELTDOWN! GOP BOSSES' PHONES UNPLUGGED
Senators flooded with demands to support Obamacare defunding
Published: 1 hour ago

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/meltdown-gop-bosse...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#124874 Sep 25, 2013
;~)

ha ha ha ha ha ha ....
You do 'get the picture'

I'm SURE!
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#124875 Sep 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
IF
obamacare
IS
so wonderful ...
Shouldn't the people WHO passed it ...
WANT to BE
THE FIRST in line to HAVE it?
~Rand Paul
...waiting for randi to opt-out of his Senate healthcare, sign-up for ACA insurance and lead by example...

tcrickets..........
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#124876 Sep 25, 2013
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
You are likely to stupid to find it!
Just to show everyone how big a liar you are, and for no other reason!
Note how it was judged, while your at it, Now what story are you going to make up?
Did that make you mad puke? Another lie exposed, and no way for you to hide it! TPR 1 PUKE 0 HAHAHAHA!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#124877 Sep 25, 2013
MOST 'things" about him ARE!
F~A~K~E ...!!!

OBAMA HAS 19.5 MILLION FAKE TWITTER FOLLOWERS
Account ranks No. 1 in deception among American politicians

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/obama-has-19-5-mil...

rukiddinsport 19 minutes ago

If only Obama had been vetted!!

Court certified forensic experts PROVE that Obama's birth certificate is a forgery.

Therefor: if Obama's Birth Certificate is a forgery ... THEN, so is his presidency. THIS IS A MONUMENTAL CRIME.(ALL his actions are null and void!!!... GET IT!)

also, ONE HAS TO TAKE A LOOK AT HIS FRAUDULENT SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER.

Where the hell are all the politicians who swear to protect and defend the US Constitution??(Guess they don't want to deal with the consequences of "void ab initio").

"When in the course of Human Events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another ...." (Declaration of Independence).... It is time; and it is necessary.

~~~~~~~~~~

Amen!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#124878 Sep 25, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
...waiting for randi to opt-out of his Senate healthcare, sign-up for ACA insurance and lead by example...
tcrickets..........
Sen. Paul Announces Taxpayer Savings at Louisville Press Conference
At a press conference today in Louisville, Paul presented taxpayers with an "over-sized check" for $500,000, representing the money being returned to the Treasury.

Jan 12, 2012
WASHINGTON, D.C.- U.S. Sen. Rand Paul today announced that he is returning $500,000 to the United States Treasury - money unspent from his official operating budget. The total amount being returned is more than 16 percent of Paul's original office budget.

As far as is known, no U.S. Senator has returned as much to taxpayers.

"I hope this sets an example for the rest of government - at all levels," said Paul. "We can carry out our duties in a fiscally responsible way. Government can be both smart and efficient. We are proving that - and trying to convince the rest of Washington."

http://www.paul.senate.gov/...

conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#124880 Sep 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
...And that has what to do with his not giving up his golden Senate health coverage and leading the teabagging con fight against ACA.?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#124881 Sep 25, 2013
Obama on Obamacare:“We did raise taxes on some things.”

"Some things" means uninsured families, med devices,flex accounts, small businesses, people with high medical bills and even charitable hospitals.

During his Tuesday remarks at the Clinton Global Initiative, President Obama admitted that his health care law raises taxes:“So what we did — it’s paid for by a combination of things. We did raise taxes on some things.”

“Some things” is an understatement. Below is just a partial list of Obamacare’s new or higher taxes on Americans:

Starting in tax year 2013:

* Obamacare Medical Device Tax:

* Obamacare High Medical Bills Tax:

* Obamacare Flexible Spending Account Tax:

* Obamacare Super Saver Surtax: A new, 3.8 percent surtax on investment income

* Obamacare Medicare Payroll Tax Increase:

Read more: http://atr.org/obama-obamacare-raise-taxes-th...
Follow us:@taxreformer on Twitter

Ya hooooooooo ...

WHO was IT
on THIS forum ...
that said NONE of this
had
STARTED YET

???

)8~D>
American Lady

Danville, KY

#124882 Sep 25, 2013
OBAMACARE TRIPLES KENTUCKY FAMILY'S INSURANCE OVERNIGHT

Andy and Amy ... of Louisville, Kentucky say their health insurance nearly tripled overnight from $333 a month to $965 due to Obamacare.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new hunting and fishing store 18 min john 5
opening in November 19 min john 9
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 26 min Kentucky 4,896
knox board of ed raising taxes 27 min sick of taxes 83
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 58 min BTIAC 81,635
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Serious 26,275
Kayla Jackson mills??? 1 hr Unconcerned citizen 2
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 2 hr Praying for everyone 20
A Rat In Knox County 4 hr Genius 8
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE