'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 232981 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#125317 Sep 27, 2013
Bobby Jindal Appoints Head of Hate Group to Louisiana Law Enforcement Commission

Just when I thought Bobby “Stop Being The Stupid Party” Jindal couldn’t embarrass the State of Louisiana any more than he already has, he went and outdid himself by appointing Tony Perkins to the Louisiana Law Enforcement Commission, which is an advisory board for law enforcement throughout the state.

Now to be fair, he wasn’t appointed to head the commission. There are a number of members of the law enforcement board that he has joined, but none come with a blatant and nationally known public record of bigotry.

What does almost every single one of these members of the Louisiana Commission on Law Enforcement have in common? They’re almost all current or retired members of law enforcement or the judicial system. So why would Bobby Jindal appoint a former reserve officer who quit over 20 years ago due to misconduct issues to the Commission? There are certainly no logical reasons, and there are far more qualified people to take that spot. Bobby Jindal has not explained himself for this, and we should certainly demand answers for an absolutely ridiculous appointment of an unabashed bigot.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/bobby-jind...

Typical CON, that ought to get him some votes from the minorities huh...bunch of dumbasses.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#125318 Sep 27, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>So how is it that America got along with Islamic nations before Reagan created Al-Qaeda? Check history as you say. There were no Americans killed by Islamic Terrorist before Reagan armed, trained and funded them.
"The Base" and alternatively spelled al-Qaida and sometimes al-Qa'ida) is a global militant Islamist organization founded by Osama bin Laden in Peshawar, Pakistan at some point between August 1988] and late 1989 with its origins being traceable to the Soviet War in Afghanistan while being armed and trained by the US CIA.
I was talking about Islam, period, not just now...1600 years ago they were killing in the name of Allah, enslaving people, living to conquer.
Do you know anything about early Islam and Islam today? Nothing changed ...!!

Go talk to uncle flabby ...!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#125319 Sep 27, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Uncle Tab, meet Chemtrail zombie the Serb. She has been in the chemtrail fog in cali for too long. They just can't stand because President Obama has kept us out of war while the threat was enough and now history being made with Iran wanting to give up building a nuclear weapon so they can go back to selling oil and have the sanctions lifted. Hell, he may bring peace to both countries while repukes are still crying over the failed attempt to make him a one term president and OBAMAcare. They know what is coming. haha
I was reading the bashing on the President's thread waiting to see if you, Crow or Calvin might roll in and seen the crazy loon telling everybody goodbye. Her and arivernsock like to jump back and forth to. Guess she is finally going to rehab, jail, or a FEMA camp. hahaha
Doing what she does best..."copied from another thread"
American Lady
Danville, KY
Hold your heads up *Patriots*
Stand Strong!
America NEEDS you now.
I'm going away for a while ...
American Lady
Danville, KY
People like you Sparky ...
I no longer CARE to associate with.
The reason I'm going away.
Moral decay like you and your ILK - nutter, trolluna, patrick ...
I'm no longer gonna be associated with such FILTH on a board :)
``````````
I WILL "miss" the Great *Patriots*
<3
It was my big laugh from topix so far. haha
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
I don't go to that board. They have alot of time to spread the hate all over the Internet don't they?? We make fools if them here and they have to run to another board. After they're owned on that board, she decides to no longer post?:-D

She may not be able to post if the government shuts down. She won't get a check so she's planning ahead?

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Stupid republicans make me laugh.

And you're exactly right in the Syria issue. Obama comes thru yet again!! And the stupid Serb doesn't have a clue how important it is to have a better relationship with Iran.

She's amazingly stupid about these sorts of things.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#125321 Sep 27, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Reagan also write the Quran?
How long have radical Islam been directed to behead Christian "infidels" in battle?
Radical Islam did not need a face or a name to hate...only infidels! What was their war called before Al Qaeda came to be?
Jihad? Did Reagan start that also? You want to back pedal yet?
!MMMMOOOOOORRRVVV < that's your tricycle...backwards.
:b
It's useless Ari...!!
They have no clue who the real radical Islam is.....
In early 1300s Ottoman/Muslim Turks, came to Balkan and attacked Christians. They believe in Jihad and live to conquer. In 1389 they attack Serbia. Serbian king was decapitated. For next 500 years there was slavery in the Balkan countries. They raped, killed, kidnapped children, boys and girls, forced people to convert to Islam...it was hell for 500 years. Doesn't radical Islam does same thing today? Why all this attacks from muslim fanatics around the world. Every country has problem with muslims. They don't want to assimilate. End of story. They are going to attack your religion, but they will slit your throat if you say anything about Islam.

Remember Theo van Gogh...Daniel Pearl...??
Uncle Tab

United States

#125323 Sep 27, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw...I passed Citizenship test with flying colors and just the FIRST TIME, years ago...didn't have to go back...and not through amnesty either..........
AMERICA IS MY HOME SWEET HOME <3 <3 <3 <3 !!
Eat your heart out uncle tubby ...hahaha..........
Eat my heart out over some stupid immigrant who was too much of a coward to fight for her own country and came to muly country to draw a check off of my government??

Nah!! I'm just laughing at your coward ass.:-D
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#125325 Sep 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't go to that board. They have alot of time to spread the hate all over the Internet don't they?? We make fools if them here and they have to run to another board. After they're owned on that board, she decides to no longer post?:-D
She may not be able to post if the government shuts down. She won't get a check so she's planning ahead?
BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Stupid republicans make me laugh.
And you're exactly right in the Syria issue. Obama comes thru yet again!! And the stupid Serb doesn't have a clue how important it is to have a better relationship with Iran.
She's amazingly stupid about these sorts of things.
I drop in that one from time to time to have a laugh. The loon posted my comments over there. I keep my pc open on the US Politics instead of hometown forum and when I post I will look at the list below and there she is and ari's socks. You can pick them out. I don't have the desire to get into another thread. This one is the only one I enjoy. I have been here since the debate. I am not leaving no matter how much they the fungus sock tries to run me off. He likes to take our names now and spin trash. Typical CON tactic. They have nothing else. No defense for their parties, just talking pundits propaganda. Loon had advanced to the jihad sites I am sure sent up a bigger red flag on her pc. hahaha

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#125327 Sep 27, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama zombie, take that tool you're talking about and shove it, ok...??!!!
Republicans are going to fund everything but THE
ObamacareCRAP...
Obama is blaming everything on Republicans and the FOX, BECAUSE he doesn't have anything positive to say about his HealthCRAP...the only way is to attack...77% Americans don't want ObamacareCRAP...if ObamacareCRAP is that great why still selling it, if it is,'low of the land'...??
and
'kimda'...'governor'...
STOP CRITICIZING MY ENGLISH....!!!!!
(not you personally)
80% of Americans say they do not want the government to be shit down over the Affordable Healthcare Plan.

Majority rules.

And if you're so sure that republicans are going to do away with Healthcare, if they don't, that means you won't come here and post anymore?

I'll never come here again if healthcare is repealed. Will you stand behind your party like I stand behind mine??

I doubt you're brave enough to do that. Heh
Uncle Tab

United States

#125328 Sep 27, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
I drop in that one from time to time to have a laugh. The loon posted my comments over there. I keep my pc open on the US Politics instead of hometown forum and when I post I will look at the list below and there she is and ari's socks. You can pick them out. I don't have the desire to get into another thread. This one is the only one I enjoy. I have been here since the debate. I am not leaving no matter how much they the fungus sock tries to run me off. He likes to take our names now and spin trash. Typical CON tactic. They have nothing else. No defense for their parties, just talking pundits propaganda. Loon had advanced to the jihad sites I am sure sent up a bigger red flag on her pc. hahaha
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
It's hilarious to me when they're so desperate, they post under our names.

They've been so easily fooled by elected republicans that they think everyone here can be as easily fooled as they've been.

It's very sad that they're so ignorant.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#125331 Sep 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Eat my heart out over some stupid immigrant who was too much of a coward to fight for her own country and came to muly country to draw a check off of my government??
Nah!! I'm just laughing at your coward ass.:-D
Did you ever asked your ancestors where they came from? Unless you're Native American?

I'm IMMIGRANT, not ILLEGAL ...big DIFFERENCE!

YOUR LAND IS MY LAND, YOUR COUNTRY IS MY
COUNTRY, YOUR GOVERNMENT IS MY GOVERNMENT...!!

Everything I'm getting, I earned with my hard work...!! Now, buzz off...!! You're so ignorant !!
Uncle Tab

United States

#125333 Sep 27, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
'Government to be "shit" down'...no use talking to you uncle flabby tabby ...you're flippin' out...go take your meds...
LMAO

YOU want to talk about someone's typing errors here?? REALLY?? Bahahahahahahaha!

And you didn't answer the question..... If ObamaCarr isn't repealed, willbyounstop posting here??? You keep talking like it will be stopped..... Back up your chin music and step up tongue plate and back your party. If it is repealed, I'll stop posting here. You brave enough to step up and back your party in front of everyone??

Coward!
Uncle Tab

United States

#125334 Sep 27, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever asked your ancestors where they came from? Unless you're Native American?
I'm IMMIGRANT, not ILLEGAL ...big DIFFERENCE!
YOUR LAND IS MY LAND, YOUR COUNTRY IS MY
COUNTRY, YOUR GOVERNMENT IS MY GOVERNMENT...!!
Everything I'm getting, I earned with my hard work...!! Now, buzz off...!! You're so ignorant !!
Running from your country to collect a governor check in MY country is not 'earning' anything.

I've worked since I was 14 in MY country. You've done nothing but take the easy way out of the dump you lived in...... Parasite! That's all you are.
OZombies

South El Monte, CA

#125336 Sep 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
YOU want to talk about someone's typing errors here?? REALLY?? Bahahahahahahaha!
And you didn't answer the question..... If ObamaCarr isn't repealed, willbyounstop posting here??? You keep talking like it will be stopped..... Back up your chin music and step up tongue plate and back your party. If it is repealed, I'll stop posting here. You brave enough to step up and back your party in front of everyone??
Coward!
Republicans are talking DEFUNDING ObamacareCRAP...and funding everything else...

You do backup Democrats in front of everyone...should anyone call you 'Coward'...??

You make no sense ...!!

Buzz off uncle flabby tabby ...!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#125337 Sep 27, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Reagan also write the Quran?
How long have radical Islam been directed to behead Christian "infidels" in battle?
Radical Islam did not need a face or a name to hate...only infidels! What was their war called before Al Qaeda came to be?
Jihad? Did Reagan start that also? You want to back pedal yet?
!MMMMOOOOOORRRVVV < that's your tricycle...backwards.
:b
About the same length of time that Christians were directed by the Old Testament to kill every man, woman and child in their battles.
If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.(Deuteronomy 13:7-12
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#125339 Sep 27, 2013
Tom Coburn: GOP will ‘fold like hotcakes’ on Obamacare

If the government shuts down on Oct. 1, the GOP will “fold like hotcakes” in the fight to defund Obamacare, Sen. Tom Coburn said Friday afternoon before a critical set of votes.

The Oklahoma Republican said that after seven or eight days of shutdown the Republicans will begin to feel the heat from their constituents over lack of services back home, like pay for members of the military. To that end, Coburn explained that Republicans will not keep the government shuttered in order to defund Obamacare.

“The only time you shut down the government is when you shut it down and refuse to open it until you accomplish what you want. But we’ll fold like hotcakes,” Coburn told reporters.“You do not take a hostage you are not going to for sure shoot. And we will not for sure shoot this hostage.”

Coburn is among the loudest critics of a strategy to use the continuing resolution as leverage to defund the healthcare law. Coburn knows a little something about shutdowns: He was a freshman in the House when the government last shut down in 1995 and 1996, which many believe left a blemish on the party in subsequent elections.

“When the pressure comes, the conflict for a politician is you want to get reelected,” Coburn said.“Shutting down the government doesn’t work.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/09/tom-cob ...

HAHA, Love it when they eat their own. At least there are some in that party that have seen the light and are telling it like it is. Yep, if if it doesn't shut down, the people are sick of it and they will have over 600,000 federal employees all voting DEM. hahaha

OBAMAcare is better than GOPNOcare. It is here to stay. Start looking up your provider. I bet most of these minions here probably don't have health insurance.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#125341 Sep 27, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
It's useless Ari...!!
They have no clue who the real radical Islam is.....
In early 1300s Ottoman/Muslim Turks, came to Balkan and attacked Christians. They believe in Jihad and live to conquer. In 1389 they attack Serbia. Serbian king was decapitated. For next 500 years there was slavery in the Balkan countries. They raped, killed, kidnapped children, boys and girls, forced people to convert to Islam...it was hell for 500 years. Doesn't radical Islam does same thing today? Why all this attacks from muslim fanatics around the world. Every country has problem with muslims. They don't want to assimilate. End of story. They are going to attack your religion, but they will slit your throat if you say anything about Islam.
Remember Theo van Gogh...Daniel Pearl...??
Care to do a history lesson and tell us who was President of the US when the first Americans were killed by Islamic Radical Terrorist under the name of Jihad?
Uncle Tab

United States

#125343 Sep 27, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans are talking DEFUNDING ObamacareCRAP...and funding everything else...
You do backup Democrats in front of everyone...should anyone call you 'Coward'...??
You make no sense ...!!
Buzz off uncle flabby tabby ...!!
LMFAO

Defunding is stopping it IDIOT!!!!!

You people are amazingly STUPID!!

You have to be an illegal. No way you passed a citizenship test with your lack of knowledge in how our government works.

Hopefully someone from INS is watching this and tracks you down.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#125345 Sep 27, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text> Care to do a history lesson and tell us who was President of the US when the first Americans were killed by Islamic Radical Terrorist under the name of Jihad?
Better questiond for you...
Does muslim fanatics attack only Americans or they are trouble around the world ...??
Are you related to uncle flabby tabby...??
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#125346 Sep 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes ive seen him many times on the Sunday shows. He got to poor dumb Britt Hume on Fox one Sumdaynthat made me laugh pretty hard. Lol very smart guy.
He's only about 4 foot tall tho lmao
And yes, he's right about our Unions. There's no way to say Unions haven't been a huge help to every American worker. It's a fact that everyone has benifitted from what we've done in unionizing
I would of love to seen him with Britt. I can't stomach those people on that channel. The make me want to puke. I noticed how short he was when he shook Jon Stewart's hand, who is short too. The repukes have done everything they can to dismantle Unions because they don't want a watchdog, their employees have decent wages, pensions, insurance, safe healthy working environments, and rights what so ever. But Unions did help build this country and they can again. Glad I was Union and enjoy my hard work and dedication paying off with one of their retirement plans. You know.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

South El Monte, CA

#125347 Sep 27, 2013
[questions] correction ...
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#125351 Sep 27, 2013
Peter King:‘Vile’ phone calls by Ted Cruz allies

Rep. Peter King, who has pulled no punches in criticizing Ted Cruz, said Thursday that supporters of the Texas senator have been bombarding his office with “vile” phone calls.

The New York Republican has called Cruz a fraud for his calls to defund Obamacare, and said the senator’s campaign this summer to get the House to pass a government funding bill that defunds the health care law led to some offensive phone calls to King’s office.

“The vehemence of the phone calls coming into the office. I don’t care, people can call me whatever they want … I haven’t heard such vile, profane, obscene language,” King said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” on Thursday.

King said while the majority of Cruz fans are “good people,” he’s concerned about what sentiments Cruz has preyed on. While he doesn’t know if Republicans can reach Cruz, they should try to “heal tensions” with his supporters, he said.

“I’m not saying Ted Cruz is responsible for all his supporters, but he has tapped into a dark strain here in the American political psyche here, and again, the most obscene, profane stuff you can imagine all from people who say they support the Constitution,” King said.“I think what we have to do is reach out to his people and let them know that they’re following a false leader here.”

Cruz’s office did not respond to a request for comment.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/09/peter-k...

"but he has tapped into a dark strain here in the American political psyche here, and again, the most obscene, profane stuff you can imagine all from people who say they support the Constitution,” King said."

What a true statement. Guess these losers here will campaign for him. He is right up their alley. Their DARK alley. hahaha

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min Mickey402 149,694
Jo Ore 24 min in the know 9
Please support our local police 42 min Bill McConnell 51
Teresa on pills 56 min Sad 2
Care giver 2 hr Trying to help pe... 4
I don't know what it is......................... 3 hr The Specialist 1
Wreck!! 5 hr Cant-fix-stupid 9
Knox County Grand Jury Indictments list July 2016 18 hr jerry roark 5

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages