'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
109,261 - 109,280 of 151,117 Comments Last updated 15 min ago
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#124651 Sep 24, 2013
Good morning Crow. Missed you last night. I hope you have enjoyed the beautiful morning we have been blessed with again. Awww, loving FALL weather and the 70s. Can't wait to see all the fall colors again. Our family is trying to figure where to go see all the colors again. Ohio provided beautiful color last year. We also visited relatives. Across the Ohio River in Indiana provides some awesome colors too. Before you get to it's flatness. Of course all of Kentucky with our plentiful hills and trees is truly one of God's masterpieces. We are so Lucky in Kentucky.

You are right about Trayvon. Armed with a gun instead of a bag of skittles would have probably had a different outcome.

I am listen to our PRESIDENT at the UN. Other countries hanging on to his every word of course.

I hope you have a wonderful day. I will.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#124652 Sep 24, 2013
Rand Paul on Obamacare: Democrats will get what they want

WASHINGTON (CNN)- Sen. Rand Paul acknowledged Saturday that it is increasingly unlikely Republicans in Congress can repeal President Barack Obama's signature health care law.

"We probably can't defeat or get rid of Obamacare," Sen. Paul told reporters.

Read more:
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/09/...

Looks like GRANDrand gets it. haha IT IS LAW!!!

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#124653 Sep 24, 2013
Mitch McConnell Rejects Ted Cruz Push To Filibuster Bill Defunding Obamacare

WASHINGTON -- Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) doesn't back the push by Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) to vote against bringing up a bill to defund Obamacare, a McConnell aide told The Huffington Post.

"Senator McConnell supports the House Republicans' bill and will not vote to block it, since it defunds Obamacare and funds the government without increasing spending by a penny," McConnell spokesman Don Stewart said.

Until now, McConnell has been largely quiet as Cruz has been ramping up his calls on Senate Republicans to filibuster the funding bill when it comes up for a vote this week. The measure, passed by the House Thursday, would do two things: fund the government past Oct. 1 and defund President Obama's health care law. Since Democrats control the Senate, and since they've already vowed to strip out the Obamacare provision and only hold a clean vote on funding the government, Cruz is urging Republicans to vote against bringing up the bill at all -- and be willing to risk a government shutdown. On top of that, Cruz has argued that anyone who even votes to bring up the bill is, in effect, voting for Obamacare.

Stewart said McConnell is far more interested in voting directly on the bill to defund Obamacare.

"He will also vote against any amendment that attempts to add Obamacare funding back into the House Republicans' bill," Stewart said. "If and when the Majority Leader goes down that path, Washington Democrats will have to decide -- without hiding behind a procedural vote -- whether or not to split with their leadership and join Republicans and their constituents in opposing the re-insertion of Obamacare funding into the House-passed bill."

Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas), the senior senator from Cruz's home state and the number-two Republican in the Senate, also doesn't support Cruz's filibuster strategy.

"Sen. Cornyn will not block a bill that defunds Obamacare," Cornyn spokeswoman Megan Mitchell told The Huffington Post.

Earlier Monday, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) also rejected Cruz's strategy, saying it's "not the best tactic" for Republicans to risk a government shutdown over Obamacare.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/23/mitc...

Is he a teabagger now or is he a republiCON...so hard for him to flip flop back and forth. Time to go.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#124654 Sep 24, 2013
Well said Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Her comments are constructed like the ingredients on side of a cereal box. They're much too hard to read, not to mention that these links she inserts are ridden with tracking cookies and sometimes much worse. To put it plainly, they're just too damn hard to make sense out of or keep track of.
She also jumps from subject to subject like a bipolar cricket during a midnight full moon. If I wanted to read a newspaper, I'd pick one up or go read it online. At least a newspaper has sections where you can pick and choose what subject matter you want to reflect on. American Lady's remarks and insertions simply roll on and on with no rhyme nor reason.
I and obviously many others gave up on this thread last year thanks to the endless drivel she places. The articles she links can't possibly be followed nor discussed. You finally make sense of one and she's already gone off on a totally different subject matter with even more copy and past links.
It's solid truth that when someone can't debate nor construct anything in their own words, these links are the only obvious outlets they have to speak through.
What was once a very spirited debate in this forum, turned into "Headlines By the Minute, brought to you by American Lady".
And then she started changing socks even more frequently.
Many of us simply moved on out of boredom.
Now before you get your jollies for the day, AL, a registered users name caught my eye last night via the main roll down menu and I was finally able to P.M that person with a question I had for some time now. I was just too tired to construct what I had to say in regard to this forum last night. Thankfully I'm rested this morning and have finally stated my personal opinion.
This entire thread was hijacked and ruined by incessant and irrational copy and pastes a long time ago.
I'm quite sure what I've said will not bring a positive solution to the problem within this thread, so again I'll be moving along.
Just as everyone else has.
Bravo. If you are inclined to do so, I would welcome a PM recommending an intelligent forum. Thank you.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#124655 Sep 24, 2013
Ted Cruz’s Flinty Path

The fall television season kicks into gear this week, with tons of new stuff, but before you check out any of it, you owe yourself a bigger treat. Go back and watch Chris Wallace’s interview with Ted Cruz on “Fox News Sunday.”

That’s entertainment. For starters there’s Wallace’s demeanor: I would almost swear I caught him holding his nose. There’s his bafflement, the bafflement of an entire nation, about what Cruz hopes to accomplish with his doomed campaign to defund Obamacare.(Hint: he keeps himself in the spotlight. Could a cause be worthier?)

There’s Cruz’s sickly look after Wallace recites derisive statements about him from fellow Republicans and he’s reminded that even in his party and even on Fox, the distaste for him is robust.

But the best part, the belly laugh, is when Cruz is asked to respond to those digs.

“There are lots of folks in Washington that can choose to throw rocks,” he says,“and I’m not going to reciprocate.” Because he’s nobler than that. Because he takes the high, unrocky road.

Please. Cruz has been casting stones since he first moved into his Senate offices nine months ago. His quarry is bottomless. Let us not soon forget the hearings into Chuck Hagel’s confirmation as secretary of defense, when Cruz wondered aloud whether Hagel had taken honorariums from countries hostile to the United States. This insinuation was groundless and shameless, but it paid off, in a fashion. A newcomer to the Senate, Cruz was the dark star of the proceedings.

This week he is blithely putting the lawmakers in his party between a rock and a hard place. If they fail to match the anti-Obamacare passion that he flexed anew in a Senate speech Monday, they’ll land on the far right’s watch list. But if they match it and the government shuts down, there’s a good chance that the Republican Party takes the blame and a hit it can ill afford.

Which seems to match how he regards himself.

“He has come to the reluctant but unavoidable conclusion that he is simply more intelligent, more principled, more right — in both senses of the word — than pretty much everyone else in our nation’s capital,” writes Jason Zengerle in a profile of Cruz in the new issue of GQ. That’s not just a skeptical journalist’s take. That’s many exasperated Republicans’ assessment of Cruz, too.

And he’s lusting to do the same in the 2016 presidential race, especially if Rand Paul’s isolationism means that he can’t seize the role effectively. Cruz has bought into the notion that as a true conservative, he’d mimic Ronald Reagan’s success and avoid Bob Dole’s and Mitt Romney’s failures. This rewrites history, ignoring that the Republican nomination doesn’t go to the firebrand and that two Bushes won three presidencies by lofting words like “kinder,”“gentler” and “compassionate,” adjectives no one would ever affix to Cruz.

Here’s more history he forgets: most of the politicians who’ve gone all the way had not just his ambition but also a geniality that’s alien to him and a degree of affection from peers that, by week’s end, he can say a permanent goodbye to. He’s grandstanding and bloviating his way to obsolescence.

To wit: on Monday evening, the Senate’s two highest-ranking Republicans, Mitch McConnell and John Cornyn, rejected Cruz’s particular strategy to defund Obamacare. And Cruz doesn’t come across so winningly in a recent profile in The Weekly Standard, which, like Fox, is supposed to be friendly turf.

Its author, Andrew Ferguson, describes a car ride in which he mulls hurling himself out the door, no matter how rocky his landing, rather than listen to Cruz for another second. The Senate can relate.

Read more:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/24/opinion/bru...

Canadian Crazed Cruz..getting eaten by his own...
PRICELESS

Grandstanding more than GRANDrand. haha It will bite him in the end too.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#124656 Sep 24, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>I have no problem filling the hole at gun shows, but what I am saying is you can plug every hole there is and it won't keep criminals from obtaining guns. Laws are only for those that obey them already like you and I. Criminals by their very being are not going to give a whit about a law.
The point is, it will make it just a little bit harder for a criminal to get a gun.
NO law prevents crime but it does slow it down.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#124657 Sep 24, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Bravo. If you are inclined to do so, I would welcome a PM recommending an intelligent forum. Thank you.
LOL If you get that PM pass it on :)

#124658 Sep 24, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>If Trayvon would have had a gun, he would have shot Zimmerman in the back.
And you're basing this character assessment on what, exactly? The edited versions of coroner's reports and outright lies told to you by conservative media?

Explain also, if you're able, how it's possible to shoot someone who's following you in the back.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#124659 Sep 24, 2013
The Biggest Myth About Obamacare

The biggest part of President Barack Obama's health care overhaul is just days away from its debut, and the American public remains confused.

For many consumers, the most important question is personal: What do I have to do?

If you're one of the roughly 80 percent of Americans who already has health insurance through an employer or is enrolled in a government program like Medicare, the answer is: probably nothing.

On Oct. 1, new health insurance websites will debut in each state. Some will be run by the state, and others will be run by the federal government. These sites, called health insurance exchanges or marketplaces, are designed to serve those without insurance and those who buy insurance on their own.

Seven million people will purchase private health insurance on the exchanges for 2014, the Congressional Budget Office projects. An additional 9 million will use the exchanges to enroll in Medicaid or the Children's Health Insurance Program, two joint federal-state health programs for low-income people. The number of uninsured will drop by 14 million next year, the budget agency projects.

For nearly everyone else -- the 170.9 million people covered by employers and the 101.5 million enrolled in government health programs -- the ballyhooed launch of the Obamacare exchanges will mean little, according to health care, consumer and business experts.

"If you have employer coverage now, do not worry," said Lynn Quincy, a senior policy analyst at Consumers Union in Washington who specializes in health care issues. "If you're on Medicare now, please don't worry," she said.

Still, a lot of people are worried over the introduction of a new way to buy health insurance and the health care law's "individual mandate" that nearly every legal U.S. resident obtain health coverage or face a tax penalty.

People who don't get health insurance will have to pay $95 dollars or 1 percent of their annual income -- whichever is higher. That amount will rise each year until it hits $695 or 2.5 percent by 2016. The mandate has numerous exemptions, including for financial hardship. Most company health plans already meet the health care reform law's standards for benefits and affordability, as do government health programs like Medicare, Medicaid and military benefits.

"For the vast majority of the population, the individual mandate will be a non-event," said Larry Levitt, the co-executive director of the Program for the Study of Health Reform and Private Insurance at the Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation in Menlo Park, Calif.

The open enrollment period for 2014 health plans bought on the exchanges begins Oct. 1 and runs through the end of March. People will use the exchanges in their home states to compare the price and benefits of various insurance plans. The exchanges also are the only way to get the financial assistance available to those who earn less than four times the federal poverty level, which amounts to $45,960 for a single person this year.

Those shopping on the marketplaces will see changes. People who currently buy their own insurance will find that some cheap, skimpy plans sold to individuals today won't be available, and some younger, healthier people may see higher sticker prices -- especially if they don't qualify for tax credit subsidies. Others will gain access to coverage they didn't have and get help paying for it.

CONtinued:

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#124660 Sep 24, 2013
CONtinued:

Survey after survey shows the public to be confused, anxious and misinformed about what health care reform does and how it will affect them.

Fewer than half of Americans think they know enough about the law to understand how it affects them, according to poll findings the Kaiser Family Foundation published last month. More than a third believe they'll be worse off, 23 percent think they'll be better off and 37 percent say it won't make much difference.

When Congress wrote the law known as the Affordable Care Act, their idea was to maintain Americans' current health coverage as much as possible, to boost consumer protections in the health insurance market for individuals, and to cover the uninsured.

That doesn't mean all workers will keep what they have. The Congressional Budget Office predicts that 7 million fewer people will get their health insurance through work by 2023, although jobs will remain the most common source of health coverage for Americans. People who work part-time, have low-wage jobs or are employed by smaller companies are most likely to lose their job-based benefits and to use the exchanges instead.

There's already been a steady drumbeat of news stories about companies changing health benefits, like Trader Joe's and Home Depot dropping part-time workers from their health plans.

While this phenomenon is real and disruptive to those workers, the outliers shouldn't be cause for concern for most people who have job-based health benefits, said Helen Darling, the president and CEO of the National Business Group on Health, a Washington-based association of large employers.
"Nothing has to change for you if you have employer-sponsored coverage," Darling said.

A survey of U.S. employers found that 93.5 percent of companies definitely or very likely will continue to offer health benefits to workers, compared to 1 percent that definitely won't or are very likely not to, according to a report the International Federation of Health Benefit Plans, a London-based trade group, issued in May.
Employers provide health benefits both as a means of attracting and retaining employees and because they aren't taxed like wages (so they're cheaper than raises). "No one is going to say,'Whoops, we just decided that we're not going to give you health benefits because we don't think they're that important.' It just isn't going to happen," Darling said. And experts don't expect large employers to make more changes or raise premiums much more than if the health law hadn't been enacted, she said.

But anecdotes about individual companies are causing some worry among workers -- worry fomented by Obamacare opponents and the media, Darling said.
"It's more the press that is drumming up attention in a negative way, much of it being driven by people who want to make it a negative experience," Darling said.

Likewise, the debate over whether Obamacare will cause health insurance premiums to soar on the exchanges -- so-called rate shock -- needlessly confuses people who have coverage from work, Levitt said.

"They see these headlines that premiums may skyrocket and they think that's them," he said. It's not; it's about insurance people buy directly.

In fact, a survey of employers the Kaiser Family Foundation and the Health Research and Educational Trust published last month showed job-based health insurance prices rose an average of just 5 percent for single people this year. "There's no reason to think that's going to change dramatically," Levitt said.

CONtinued:

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#124661 Sep 24, 2013
CONtinued:

On the individual market for health insurance, some people, especially those who are younger and healthier, may see higher premiums, not counting the available tax credits. Others will pay less than today. That's largely due to new rules, such as requiring better benefits than commonly available on the individual market today, guaranteeing coverage to people with pre-existing conditions and limiting how much more older people can be charged than younger consumers.

Medicare beneficiaries have even less cause for concern, Quincy said, even though a Kaiser Family Foundation poll found that older Americans disapprove of the Affordable Care Act at higher rates than younger people.

Express Scripts, which manages prescription drug benefits for health insurance plans, surveyed Medicare enrollees and discovered many misperceptions -- including 17 percent who think they have to buy coverage on the exchanges. In reality, it's illegal for a health insurer to sell a plan through the exchange to someone on Medicare.

People on Medicare don't need to do anything different this year than they have in the past, Quincy said. "The main message is: Nothing has changed for you. You're good to go."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/23/obam...

You might be a RepubliCON:

If you think that Obamacare is Nazi Socialism, but thought Mitt Romney, the guy who invented it, should've been President.

GOP - Greed Over People
The party that said we couldn't afford to help Sandy Victims has so far wasted $60mil on futile votes to repeal Obamacare

Obamacare is better than GOP NOcare.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

#124662 Sep 24, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Good morning Crow. Missed you last night. I hope you have enjoyed the beautiful morning we have been blessed with again. Awww, loving FALL weather and the 70s. Can't wait to see all the fall colors again. Our family is trying to figure where to go see all the colors again. Ohio provided beautiful color last year. We also visited relatives. Across the Ohio River in Indiana provides some awesome colors too. Before you get to it's flatness. Of course all of Kentucky with our plentiful hills and trees is truly one of God's masterpieces. We are so Lucky in Kentucky.
You are right about Trayvon. Armed with a gun instead of a bag of skittles would have probably had a different outcome.
I am listen to our PRESIDENT at the UN. Other countries hanging on to his every word of course.
I hope you have a wonderful day. I will.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Good morning, RC Co-Cola. I stopped by last night, but just tossed some positive icons to you, wasn't in the mood to post anything. It is another beautiful morning, and hope you find some fabulous fall foliage. Time to get back to work - have a great day.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#124663 Sep 24, 2013
Fox News Brands U.S. Citizens With Undocumented Parents As 'Children Of The Corn'

This probably isn't the best way to reach Latino viewers.

In a segment titled "The Grapevine," Fox News referred to undocumented youth as "children of the corn" in a graphic prominently displayed in the top right corner of the screen.

Chris Wallace guest-hosted the Sept. 19 edition of Fox News "Special Report," according to Media Matters, where he summarized a recent analysis by Los Angeles County estimating that undocumented parents would receive $650 million in government assistance this year. The report neglects to mention that the parents are receiving the government benefits to assist their U.S. citizen children.

While Wallace speaks, a graphic appears with the title "Children of the Corn" -- the title of a horror story by Stephen King that has been adapted to film. It's not clear why the producers chose that title, though corn is traditionally an important element of the Mexican diet.

Wallace opens the segment by saying the figures amount to more "proof of the economic impact of the immigration debate." Despite the framing of the report, economists generally agree that immigration fosters economic growth, though it can have negative impacts on some workers who compete directly with undocumented workers.

Watch the video of Fox News referring to U.S. citizens as "children of the corn" above and let us know what you think of the word choice in the comments below.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/23/fox-...

Apparently, they shucked that "re-inventing" themselves concept. hahaha Really reaching out to Hispanics eh? haha

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#124669 Sep 24, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, RC Co-Cola. I stopped by last night, but just tossed some positive icons to you, wasn't in the mood to post anything. It is another beautiful morning, and hope you find some fabulous fall foliage. Time to get back to work - have a great day.
Thanks, the general bobbysocks was freaking wasn't he? haha I know some people hate long posts, but I post them so people can read them without clicking on the link or just put the subject in a search engine and look for the facts. It is okay if him and the
)8~D> batshit crazy loon do it. When you put their subject in a search engine, 9 out 10 times it will have all RWNJ and jihad sites. Not even fauxbox has a story on it. bobbysocks doesn't even post a link while he is crying about my long posts. I read ALL news (minus the conspiracy and jihad sites haha) and will continue to post like I have since I was defending Jack Conway against the GRANDrand.

If you go to the US Politic site to get to this thread you will see the long list of threads. Believe me, most are temporary, have the same thing posted, or is just a hate, gloom and doom thread with worse BS than on this one the clowns and their socks spin. You can watch them bounce back and forth to them. I pop in the President bashing one from time to time to watch arisocks play his game there and the loon reposting everything she does here as well as watch them recruit to this site like they have done here. I will stick with the KENTUCKY forum where I live and the election coming up really matters for this POOR RED STATE. I hope to help change it BLUE. If just one vote changes due to my input I have won. So I try to expose our CONgressmen AND truly believe it is time to DITCH MITCH. Then GRANDrand and turn this into a prospering BLUE state. It is time. Great things will come to Kentucky.

Have a good day. I am out in again as soon as I have my little lunch break. I am decorating for the fall and getting out the Halloween decorations. My yard looks wonderful. All manicured and looking good. I love it. So nice out. Enjoy. I will.

I hope to see you later.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#124670 Sep 24, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're basing this character assessment on what, exactly? The edited versions of coroner's reports and outright lies told to you by conservative media?
Explain also, if you're able, how it's possible to shoot someone who's following you in the back.
Yeah, there is no explanation for them.

Stand your Ground
if you get your ass kicked in a fight that you started , you oughta be able to shoot the other guy.

If you're a person worried about background checks, then you are probably a reason we need them.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
MissPerfect

Bloomington, IL

#124671 Sep 24, 2013
THEY CALL THEMSELVES THE REPUBLICAN PARTY! But in fact if it weren’t for GOP homophobes fear pundits, Fox lies and propaganda, disenfranchising minority and the poor, religious and women bigotry, race-baiting, fraud-based claims, disingenuous racist hoax, plus gerrymandering to support their "white only" southern strategy - they wouldn't garner enough votes to be called a Republican party.
patriot

United States

#124672 Sep 24, 2013
they all communist
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#124675 Sep 24, 2013
Two seventh-grade students in Virginia Beach, Va., were handed long-term suspensions Tuesday that will last until the end of the school year for playing with an airsoft gun in one of their front yards while waiting for the school bus.

WAVY-TV reports that 13-year-old Khalid Caraballo and Aidan Clark will face an additional hearing in January to determine if they will be expelled for "possession, handling and use of a firearm" because the guns were fired at two others playing in Caraballo's yard.

A neighbor saw Khalid shooting the airsoft gun in his yard and called 911, telling the dispatcher, "He is pointing the gun, and it looks like there's a target in a tree in his front yard," the station reported.

Khalid claims he never took the toy gun to the designated bus stop or Larkspur Middle School, according to the report. Two other students who fired guns were also suspended.

In a letter obtained by WAVY.com , school principal Matthew Delaney found that the "children were firing pellet guns at each other, and at people near the bus stop." Delaney states in the letter that one child "was only 10 feet from the bus stop, and ran from the shots being fired, but was still hit."

The school's so-called "zero-tolerance" policy on guns extends to private property, according to the report.

Khalid's mother, Solangel Caraballo, said it's ridiculous that her son and his friends were suspended because they were firing the airsoft gun on private property.

"My son is my private property. He does not become the school's property until he goes to the bus stop, gets on the bus, and goes to school," Caraballo told the station.

Khalid told WAVY-TV he thinks the punishment is unfair and may hurt his chances of getting into a good college after graduating from high school.

"It's on your school record. The school said I had possession of a firearm. They aren't going to ask me any questions. They are going to think it was a real gun, and I was trying to hurt someone," he said.

Click here for more from WAVY-TV

Who wants to bet which party thease ignorant school employees belong to? This is stupidity at it's very finest!
Tax payer

United States

#124679 Sep 24, 2013
Don't know!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#124681 Sep 24, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
*Intelligent* forum without 'disruption'...
on -topix-...???

G~O~O~D~~~L~U~C~K

)8~D>

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min The_Box 130,468
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 30 min Been Rich 1,279
Travis slushpup 34 min Brenda 6
betty mills 1 hr friend 3
hot girl a the funeral home 5 hr wow 7
Johnnie Mcgegor at csc 9 hr Tell it 9
Calvary Christian start date? (Jul '13) 9 hr PARENT 15
•••
•••
•••