'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#124681 Sep 24, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Bravo. If you are inclined to do so, I would welcome a PM recommending an intelligent forum. Thank you.
*Intelligent* forum without 'disruption'...
on -topix-...???

G~O~O~D~~~L~U~C~K

)8~D>
American Lady

Danville, KY

#124682 Sep 24, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny. "We want you to be free but just not equal!" ~ The Republican Mantra
It is ironic that the party which denies evolution theory lost the African American vote due to their stance on civil rights.
Good luck in 2016.
There have been some good Democrats in the past.
BUT ...
They let 'libTARDED' principles get in their way.
They are on their way to becoming 'extinct'...
Just like the do do bird.

This Country is A *Constitutional Republic*...
NOT a "Democracy" ...

Looks like it's going to have to be SHOWN ...
Cuz ...
There is NO diplomacy left.

They are trying to make it a 'one-way' street.

Talking does not get it.
We've banged our heads ENOUGH ...

We NEED

A~C~T~I~O~N ...

That's the ONLY thing 'some people understand'...

The American Revolution
http://avalon.law.yale.edu/subject_menus/amer...

namely ...
"No Taxation[obamacare]without Representation"
[SHOVED down OUR - the peoples, THROATS]

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#124683 Sep 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
There have been some good Democrats in the past.
BUT ...
They let 'libTARDED' principles get in their way.
They are on their way to becoming 'extinct'...
Just like the do do bird.
This Country is A *Constitutional Republic*...
NOT a "Democracy" ...
Looks like it's going to have to be SHOWN ...
Cuz ...
There is NO diplomacy left.
They are trying to make it a 'one-way' street.
Talking does not get it.
We've banged our heads ENOUGH ...
We NEED
A~C~T~I~O~N ...
That's the ONLY thing 'some people understand'...
The American Revolution
http://avalon.law.yale.edu/subject_menus/amer...
namely ...
"No Taxation[obamacare]without Representation"
[SHOVED down OUR - the peoples, THROATS]
That's exactly what the Repubs said about Medicare when it started. What is the Repub healthcare plan for America? They don't want ObamaCare and they tried to get rid of Medicare. Exactly what is the plan for those that can't pay for a $100K dollar heart attack or a $200K dollar cancer out of their pocket?
Indy

London, KY

#124685 Sep 24, 2013
Tea Party Republican,
WOW! Congratulations! You are the most paranoid lunatic to ever appear on these pages. That is the craziest theory I have ever heard. Start storing your water and digging a shelter in your back yard, we'll come get you when it's over, lmao.
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#124687 Sep 24, 2013
Indy wrote:
Tea Party Republican,
WOW! Congratulations! You are the most paranoid lunatic to ever appear on these pages. That is the craziest theory I have ever heard. Start storing your water and digging a shelter in your back yard, we'll come get you when it's over, lmao.
I post an accredited news report, and you think it is my theory? Then the 'idiots in hideing' judge you brilliant? How stupid are you? I know how stupid they are!
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#124688 Sep 24, 2013
Indy wrote:
Tea Party Republican,
By the way halfwit, one person developing a theory requires them to first form a hypothesis, then try to disprove said hypothesis via scientific testing methods using dependent and independent variables; and if unsuccessful, compare it to many other tested hypothesis’s, then, and only then can a ‘theory’ be formed; of course you do not have the intelligence to understand that! You just used a word, that you didn’t know the meaning of, i.e. You are stupid!
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#124689 Sep 24, 2013
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way halfwit, one person developing a theory requires them to first form a hypothesis, then try to disprove said hypothesis via scientific testing methods using dependent and independent variables; and if unsuccessful, compare it to many other tested hypothesis’s, then, and only then can a ‘theory’ be formed; of course you do not have the intelligence to understand that! You just used a word, that you didn’t know the meaning of, i.e. You are stupid!
Oh, so you idiots disagree? PROVE ME WRONG!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#124690 Sep 24, 2013
<quoted text>
You are pretty much spot on with the meaning of a scientific theory, but in this context it would be a political theory, which has a much broader scope.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#124691 Sep 24, 2013
Indy wrote:
Tea Party Republican,
...it's a crazy theory because you say so? Well, aren't you smarter than the average democrat slug? lmao Moving on...do you have anything credible to add to the discussion or are you just another ass clown looking for attention? Maybe uncle flabby scooters latest personality released from within his dark place? LMMFAO
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#124692 Sep 24, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are pretty much spot on with the meaning of a scientific theory, but in this context it would be a political theory, which has a much broader scope.
A theory is never an opinion of one person, it is the most commonly misused word of people with little education, except for pacific instead of 'specific' perhaps. Let's leave this be now.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#124693 Sep 24, 2013
Well said Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Her comments are constructed like the ingredients on side of a cereal box. They're much too hard to read, not to mention that these links she inserts are ridden with tracking cookies and sometimes much worse. To put it plainly, they're just too damn hard to make sense out of or keep track of.
She also jumps from subject to subject like a bipolar cricket during a midnight full moon. If I wanted to read a newspaper, I'd pick one up or go read it online. At least a newspaper has sections where you can pick and choose what subject matter you want to reflect on. American Lady's remarks and insertions simply roll on and on with no rhyme nor reason.
I and obviously many others gave up on this thread last year thanks to the endless drivel she places. The articles she links can't possibly be followed nor discussed. You finally make sense of one and she's already gone off on a totally different subject matter with even more copy and past links.
It's solid truth that when someone can't debate nor construct anything in their own words, these links are the only obvious outlets they have to speak through.
What was once a very spirited debate in this forum, turned into "Headlines By the Minute, brought to you by American Lady".
And then she started changing socks even more frequently.
Many of us simply moved on out of boredom.
Now before you get your jollies for the day, AL, a registered users name caught my eye last night via the main roll down menu and I was finally able to P.M that person with a question I had for some time now. I was just too tired to construct what I had to say in regard to this forum last night. Thankfully I'm rested this morning and have finally stated my personal opinion.
This entire thread was hijacked and ruined by incessant and irrational copy and pastes a long time ago.
I'm quite sure what I've said will not bring a positive solution to the problem within this thread, so again I'll be moving along.
Just as everyone else has.
Obama gets stood up by Iran’s theocrats

Iran’s new president spurned a meeting with President Barack Obama Sept. 24, despite repeated invites from Obama’s staff.

“What we indicated is, again, what we’ve been saying publicly, which is we’re open to the two leaders having an encounter here at UNGA, not a formal meeting,” a White House officials told reporters at the U.N. General Assembly meeting in New York, on Sept. 24

“We had discussions at a working level with them and ultimately it became clear that that was too complicated for them at this time,” the official admitted.

Obama had hoped to meet Hassan Rouhani, Iran’s new president. He was elected to the post after being nominated by the top layer of Iran’s theocratic government, the Guardian Council.

However, the Iranians have long frustrated U.S. pressure against its nuclear weapons program, and is successfully working with Russia to frustrate Obama’s effort to depose Syria’s dictatorial government.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/24/obama-gets-...

mauloa an hour ago
Why would Iran want to meet with a president 'that is on the ropes'.

Neither Iran or Brazil has anything good to say about Obama.

Brazil cancelled a state dinner, something unheard of.

Does this tell anyone beside Obama that he is not just a "lame duck president" but rather "a dead duck president".

The glory he soaked up early in his presidency has turned to ridicule and jokes. He was found weighed, measured and found wanting. I think that happened once before - with the Assyrians.

~-~

I'm "getting a point ACROSS" ...
without saying a word.

``````````

NOW, I 'will' say something.
Since I've not been on here ...
['taught someone a lesson'- their words to ME!; while I've been gone']

WHERE is ALL the "very spirited debate" ...
That you said my being "absent" would help ...???

;~)

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#124696 Sep 24, 2013
<quoted text>
A theory is never an opinion of one person, it is the most commonly misused word of people with little education, except for pacific instead of 'specific' perhaps. Let's leave this be now.
Once again you are referring to "Theory" in the scientific sense.
I would imagine Einstein, Planck, and Newton would all take exception to your statement.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/the...

I refer you to the second definition:

2: abstract thought : speculation
Also
6 b: an unproved assumption : conjecture

I am educated enough to know words can have different meanings depending on context.
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#124698 Sep 24, 2013
A liar can never quit lying, because it takes a thousand lies to (try) to cover one! Saying "not mine" proves nothing and is childish! Oh well, what can you expect?
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#124699 Sep 24, 2013
Hillary Clinton warns GOP that shutdown ‘wouldn’t be the worst thing for Democrats’

NEW YORK — Hillary Rodham Clinton warned congressional Republicans on Tuesday that there would be consequences if they pursue a government shutdown to circumvent President Barack Obama’s health care law, saying it “wouldn’t be the worst thing for Democrats.”

Clinton said Obama’s sweeping health care law was “a very important step forward” to provide affordable coverage and reduce the cost of health care across the nation. Recalling her husband’s first term in the White House, the former first lady suggested that congressional Republicans faced blame after the government shutdowns that marked the political fights of the mid-1990s and could face a similar judgment from voters.
“I think they ought to go back and read history.

Because I will just say that it wouldn’t be the worst thing for Democrats if they try to shut the government down,” Mrs. Clinton said during a panel at the Clinton Global Initiative.“We’ve seen that movie before.”

The former secretary of state and potential 2016 presidential candidate spoke shortly before Obama joined with former President Bill Clinton here to discuss the implementation of the health care law. The annual meeting brings together political, business and philanthropic leaders from around the globe during the start of the United Nations General Assembly.

Since departing the State Department in February, Clinton has largely avoided partisan politics in her speeches but offered pointed criticism here of the budget battle in Congress and efforts to increase the nation’s debt ceiling enough to cover the government’s bills.

“This president is not going to agree to defund health care. We’re on the path to beginning the implementation. If they want to shut the government down, that’s on their head and they’re responsibility,” she said.“And if they go even further, which is deeply distressing, and for the first time lead our country into a default on our obligations, that is not just partisan politics that is going at the heart of our credibility around the world.”

Clinton said a default on the nation’s debt would lead to “some unnecessary self-inflicted wounds that this country does not deserve. We deserve better from our political leadership no matter what party they’re in.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/hillar...

Yeah, repeat history CONS, see how it bites you in the end. Obamacare will still be LAW and it will still be FUNDED. BIG CORPS don't win this one.

HILLARY 2016

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#124700 Sep 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama gets stood up by Iran’s theocrats
Iran’s new president spurned a meeting with President Barack Obama Sept. 24, despite repeated invites from Obama’s staff.
“What we indicated is, again, what we’ve been saying publicly, which is we’re open to the two leaders having an encounter here at UNGA, not a formal meeting,” a White House officials told reporters at the U.N. General Assembly meeting in New York, on Sept. 24
“We had discussions at a working level with them and ultimately it became clear that that was too complicated for them at this time,” the official admitted.
Obama had hoped to meet Hassan Rouhani, Iran’s new president. He was elected to the post after being nominated by the top layer of Iran’s theocratic government, the Guardian Council.
However, the Iranians have long frustrated U.S. pressure against its nuclear weapons program, and is successfully working with Russia to frustrate Obama’s effort to depose Syria’s dictatorial government.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/24/obama-gets-...
mauloa an hour ago
Why would Iran want to meet with a president 'that is on the ropes'.
Neither Iran or Brazil has anything good to say about Obama.
Brazil cancelled a state dinner, something unheard of.
Does this tell anyone beside Obama that he is not just a "lame duck president" but rather "a dead duck president".
The glory he soaked up early in his presidency has turned to ridicule and jokes. He was found weighed, measured and found wanting. I think that happened once before - with the Assyrians.
~-~
I'm "getting a point ACROSS" ...
without saying a word.
``````````
NOW, I 'will' say something.
Since I've not been on here ...
['taught someone a lesson'- their words to ME!; while I've been gone']
WHERE is ALL the "very spirited debate" ...
That you said my being "absent" would help ...???
;~)
"I'm "getting a point ACROSS" ...
without saying a word."

That is where you are wrong. You are just posting a collage of other people's points.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#124701 Sep 24, 2013
Typical CON:

Mitch McConnell blames Obama for loss of coal jobs, even though the company shedding workers cites other factors

Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell, right, chats with Kentucky coalfield attorney John R. Triplett in Pikeville, Ky. on April 29. Credit: Courier-Journal files/AP Photo/Roger Alford.
U.S. Senator Mitch McConnell, who faces a seemingly tight re-election bid, has weighed in on the James River Coal new announcement that it was laying off more than 500 miners in Eastern Kentucky.

The Senate Minority Leader put the blame square on what he called President Obama’s “war on coal.”
That, however, contrasts with the James Rivers published explanation, and as a publicly traded company, James Rivers needs to be accurate in the economic information it gives out. The company said the layoffs were “due to continued weakness in the domestic and international coal markets.”
There was no blame placed on environmental regulations.

To be sure, one could argue that a least some of that market weakness could be a result of some utilities converting some of their aging power plant from coal to natural gas, to meet tighter emission controls. But let’s not forget that natural gas prices have fallen dramatically, with new drilling techniques, making it cheaper to burn than coal, and there are other factors, too.
The Herald-Leader in Lexington has characterized the job losses this way:

The coal industry in Eastern Kentucky faces a number of challenges, including competition from relatively cheap natural gas and lower-cost coal from other parts of the country; higher mining costs and declining productivity, which reflect the fact that much of the best coal has already been mined; and tougher rules aimed at protecting air and water quality.

In any event, here’s the senator’s full statement:

Last night, President Obama said that his Administration’s proposals are helping strengthen the economy, but try and tell that to the people of eastern Kentucky. People in coal country awoke to more devastating news related to the President’s War on Coal. Over 500 Kentuckians are now wondering how they’re going to feed their family and pay their bills, as a result of another shut down at Kentucky coal mines. The President is leading a war on coal and what that really means for Kentucky families is a war on jobs. I will continue to fight to defend our coal miners and in the days to come continue my efforts in Washington to help put a stop to Obama’s War on Coal.

http://blogs.courier-journal.com/watchdogeart...

What a crock.

RepubliCON comes before REPUGNANT and after REPTILIAN (turtleman)

RIP LYING GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#124702 Sep 24, 2013
Indy wrote:
Tea Party Republican,
Well put. He is and has a queen loon. haha He gets his sock puppets he creates mixed up and then cries like a little girl when we know most of his tricks. He is proud of them. Needs a meds adjustment.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#124703 Sep 24, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you are referring to "Theory" in the scientific sense.
I would imagine Einstein, Planck, and Newton would all take exception to your statement.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/the...
I refer you to the second definition:
2: abstract thought : speculation
Also
6 b: an unproved assumption : conjecture
I am educated enough to know words can have different meanings depending on context.
No I am not, and no, I doubt they would; by the rules of probabilities and statistics, the mathematical discipline used to do ‘scientific’ political studies and scientific political polling, the rules are very similar! The sample size is the independent variable, the dependent variable is manipulated and its margin of error is directly related to the sample size, in laymen’s terms the larger the sample, the smaller the margin of error. However there will always be a margin of error of at least + or-.025% minimum. So may we now let this be?
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#124704 Sep 24, 2013
A liar can never quit lying, because it takes a thousand lies to (try) to cover one! Saying "not mine" proves nothing and is childish! Oh well, what can you expect?
We know. We have watched you in all your sock changes. I had two removed, big deal. I reposted them. The rest must be yours since you are crying like a little girl. Run on back to the threads you fool. We are on to you arigeneral bobbysocks. Spin again loser lemming.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH THE SOCKS

DITCH MITCH
Mailalwaysdelive rs

Switzerland

#124705 Sep 24, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
#124573 (MINE to the )8~D> batshit crazy loon)
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do so many Liberals live in L.A.?
It’s the only city that is easy enough for them to spell.
What do you get when you offer a Liberal a penny for his thoughts?
Change.
How is a Liberal different from a sewer rat?
Some people actually like sewer rats.
~-~
What do you get when you offer a republiCON a penny for his thoughts?
Change.
Stolen and changed from a LIB on your bashing President thread I see. I bet all of yours are from the santa ana poster huh? Typical CON tactic...lmao@you batshit crazy loon.
Why did the Republican cross the road?
To get to the other bribe.
AND the one you all got so enraged at last time I posted it, one of my favorites because it fits you repukes so well. Repuking racism republiCONS.
Why do Republicans love doing laundry?
They're naturals at separating the whites from the colors.
You can run along and grab some one else's material and comments, that is what you do best. Typical CON tactic.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
<quoted text>
In that order, what is your lie now?
hahaha, were those the ones they left general bobbysocks? There are a bunch of posts missing. They had to be you and loons and maybe someone you dragged over here from some other site. That's what you do. Deny all you want, that's what you repukes do best. Deny, deny, deny..
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH THE SOCKS
DITCH MITCH
Not mine
Not mine
#124597 (MINE TO YOU, did you cry to the mods)
<quoted text>
there may be a bunch of posts gone, some are yours, none are mine! You can dream that 'I'm a bunch of people' if you want, but your stupid is all! Now shut up and leave me alone, or I'll make a bigger fool of you than you make of yourself!
Gladly leave you alone general bobbysocks. You are getting your blood vessels exploding. Go take your meds. We are on to you. Have been for awhile. Spins those proxies, devices, ips...time for a change right?
YOU and the loon are neck in neck for the biggest fool award on here. You try harder and get "E" for effort, the loon is just a natural.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
(kinda figured this one was since there were no nasty icons or reply for you bobbysocks)
not mine
not mine
not mine
not mine
not mine
not mine
not mine
not mine
More in likely your puppet socks and the loon. Now go play detective loser lemming. Quit your crying little girl.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
Wanna play Obmanesia with my huevos, pendejo?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Mike Duquette 134,258
I have a decision to make. 28 min Opinion 5
Buster Townsley 36 min Family 1
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 1 hr Allison 70
Kayla Sparks and Melinda Marsee (Oct '08) 1 hr MEC 5
My new hat. 1 hr The Specialist 10
looking for a three bedroom for rent!!! 5 hr citizen 11

Flood Warning for Knox County was issued at February 27 at 4:36PM EST

Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE