'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228484 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#124832 Sep 25, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported?! To the Dept of Homeland Security?!
Aw crap! Now my cover is completely blown!
AristoclesKingofAliases wrote:

<quoted text>
You may need it! You have been reported to the Department of Homeland Security as a possible threat to National Security. After all you are on an American political topix/forum, while displaying yourself in Islamic attire, carrying a flag of unknown origin. Discussing American politics, news and internet links. You also hide your location. Every American has a duty to report suspicious activity.

I see this arisock post must have been removed because I couldn't find it going back and catching up. Of course there have been 5/6 posts removed since I left earlier. hahaha Guess that why he isn't giving the post removed posts for today. I see he stomped on icons to make himself feel better too. So arigeneral bobbysock like. haha

What a clown sock he is. Of course he will deny it like always. Little sissy crybaby he is.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#124833 Sep 25, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe depending where you live (I am assuming you are including state and local taxes), but AL referred to the money "Obama" was taking so that would be just federal.
Is it possible that someone makes almost half a million a year and have no investments, no deductible expenses, paid no local taxes last year, owns no property, gave to no charities? Yes. I guess it is possible but the number of such people would be so low as to be statistically insignificant.
Most people with incomes above 250,000 have enough deductible income that they rarely pay above a 30% effective rate. Once you get in the half million range most income tends to be from capital gains which is taxed at a much lower rate.
That is the reason that people like Warren Buffett and Mit Romney pay around a 17% effective rate.
but AL referred to the money "Obama" was taking so that would be just federal... said dumchit.

LIAR ... the below IS what I referred to!
Someone else brought up the other argument!

THIS!
^
^

Sen. Tom Coburn talking

Monet
@volizaable

25% of your life to federal taxes.
Another 25% for sales, state and local taxes. <<--<<< TOO!
Congrats! Half your work is done for government.

http://www.c-span.org/Events/Senate-Debates-C...

God only asks for 10%:)

~~~~~~~~~~

Should BE s-i-m-p-l-e to understand!

;~)

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#124834 Sep 25, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Well; since most employers pay in "money" not salt or livestock...10% means cash.
Yes. Churches knows who the suckers are. They even call you their flock.
They have their big beautiful expensive places of worship to draw you in, all the while singing;
Bringing in the sheep, bringing in the sheep, we shall go rejoicing, Bringing in the sheeple.

For just 1/10th of your income (we will gladly accept more), we will secure you a guaranteed place in heaven. ;-)
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#124835 Sep 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
just recruited some hack from his other sites he and the loon troll? said nutter jr - the dumchit!
WE do not recruit anyone ...
At least I do NOT!
Peeps come and go on this forum as they please!
I do not TWIST anyone's arm!
loser ... with a BIG L!
'L'oser ...
:)
Liar Loon and that's with 2 BIG Ls

You were trying to get people from here to join you and jboy on the President bashing site and have dragged people over here many times. We know who the regulars are. Go back to your copy and pasting to all your sites thread hopping female dog troll.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH THE WITCH

DITCH MITCH

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#124836 Sep 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
I've just come up with a new name for the ILK
LLL
Lying LibTARD Losers ...
Their MOST successful thing DONE!
ALL 3
lying
libTARDS
losing ...
)8~D>
WOW!!
You came up with that all by yourself?
You must be so proud ;-)
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#124837 Sep 25, 2013
Report: Obamacare health insurance will have affordable rates

WASHINGTON — In spite of concerns about “sticker shock,” rates for individual coverage on the new health insurance marketplaces appear to be lower than expected in most states due mainly to robust competition among insurers, the Obama administration reported Wednesday.

With prices all but finalized in most states, a new report by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services found that monthly premiums in 47 states and the District of Columbia, on average, will be 16 percent lower next year than the Congressional Budget Office projected they would be in 2016 – when the marketplaces are at full capacity.

Roughly 95 percent of uninsured people who are eligible for marketplace coverage live in states where average monthly premiums for individual coverage is lower than expected, the report found. And the states with the lowest premiums have more than twice the number of plans offering coverage than states with the highest premiums.

Administration officials were clearly buoyed by the findings, which appear to support their claims that the Affordable Care Act would give consumers more choices and better rates by bringing more insurers into the markets.

In the 36 states where the federal government will fully or jointly run the marketplaces, the report found consumers will choose from an average of 53 health plans. Overall, about 95 percent of people will be able to choose plans from two or more insurers, roughly 25 percent of which are offering individual coverage for the first time, the report finds.

HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius touted the report’s findings that rates would more affordable than anticipated.

“Dallas families earning $15,000 dollars a year will be able to buy quality coverage for as little as $26 a month,” Sebelius said during a press briefing.“Across the board, six in 10 uninsured Americans will be able to find coverage for less than $100 dollars per month.”

The good news about prices won’t be spread evenly among all consumers, however. The Affordable Care Act requires the lowest-income tax credit recipients to pay a minimum of 2 percent of their annual income toward health coverage. In addition, they also get the largest tax credits. But the highest-earning tax credit recipients can pay up to 9.5 percent of their earnings for health care, while receiving the smallest tax credits.
In addition, experts say it’s impossible to compare current rates in the individual market to the new proposed rates under Obamacare because insurers currently charge more for coverage or deny it altogether to people with pre-existing health problems. So rates under Obamacare may be higher for some, but the health law significantly beefs up individual coverage and forbids insurers from denying coverage because of a person’s medical conditions.

The insurance marketplaces, which begin enrolling people for 2014 coverage on Oct. 1, divide health plans into categories based on the share of medical costs they cover. Silver plans – the second lowest-priced plans – cover 70 percent of medical expenses. Tax credits that will go to low- and middle-income families are based on the price of the Silver plan, which is known as the “benchmark plan” for a given area.

The report found that the average premium for benchmark plans nationwide will be $328 a month before applying tax credits that will drive the rate down even further for people earning between 100 percent and 400 percent of the federal poverty level.

“Some Silver plans will cost $768 dollars less per year than original estimates, a 16 percent difference,” Sebelius said.

The report was based on rates submitted by insurers that have yet to be OK’d by HHS. But a department official said they were not likely to change significantly.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2013/09/25/2841396/re...

OBAMAcare is here to stay losers. IT'S LAW!!

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#124838 Sep 25, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Crow, I just missed you earlier. I thought that poem was hilarious. It is accurate. I cracked up when I read that about jboy. A real good one. Maybe he could get some of his loon buddies some help if he can pull his nose out of the witch's ass long enough. hahaha
Reposted for ILIH to see:
By Edward Z.....
Do you like the GOP?
I do not like them. No siree!
I do not like them in the House,
where endlessly they whine and grouse.
And in the Senate, maddening,
they filibuster everything.
Don't like them on the internet,
or lying on my TV set.
I do not like them so far right,
I do not like that they're ALL white.
I do not like them when they wink.
It scares me when they try to think.
I do not like their budget cuts.
I do not like that they are nuts!
If they're the face of Uncle Sam,
then Uncle Sam don't give a damn!
They like Tea, and green money,
but why, oh why, don't they like me?
They will not help me keep my house.
They do not like my same-sex spouse.
They don't like any news but FOX,
or black folks at the ballot box.
They don't believe in warming air.
They REALLY hate Obamacare!
They sham and slam and send out spam.
So sure I am, it's all a scam.
It's all for them, but none for me.
I do NOT like the GOP.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10023726...
green eggs and Canadian bacon for Cruz...hahaha
What a joke..campaigning on gov't time. Too bad the Hatch Act couldn't bite him.
RIP TEABAGGER GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
Proverbs 10:19 in The New Bible

Children with good sense make their parents happy but foolish children make them sad

Anything you gain by dong evil won't help you at all, but being good can save you from death

Obey the Lord and you won't go hungry, be wicked and God won't let you have what you want

Poverty or being rich the choice is yours, Laziness leads to the first and Hard Work makes you the latter, at harvest season it's smart to work hard, but stupid to sleep

Good sense says listen and obey, if all you do is talk you will destroy yourself

You will say the wrong thing if you talk too much--so be sensible and watch what you say

The words of a good person are like pure silver, but the thoughts of an evil person are almost worthless

When you do right you will be safe, but if you are dishonest you will get caught

Deceit and foolish talk lead to trouble and ruin

Trouble is stirred up by hatred while love overlooks the wrongs that others do

If you are stupid you will be beaten with a stick, if you have good sense, it will show when you speak;

if you have good sense you will learn all you can but foolish talk will soon destroy you

Fools enjoy doing wrong, but anyone with good sense enjoys acting wisely

Honest people speak sensibly but deceitful liars will be silenced

Great wealth can be a fortress but poverty is no protection at all

Live right, the reward is a good life, live evil and all you have is sin

You will find life when you accept correction, but you will miss the road with your reject correction

You can hide your hatred by telling lies, but you are a fool to spread lies

Fools are killed by their own stupidity, many are helped by useful instruction

You have nothing to regret when the Lord blesses you with riches

What evil people dread most will happen to them, but good people will get what they want most

When a storm strikes God will keep safe all who obey him, but crooks will disappear

If you respect the Lord you will live longer, If you keep doing wrong, your life will be cut short;

if you obey the Lord, you will be happy, but there is no future for the wicked;

The Lord protects everyone who lives right, but he destroys anyone who does wrong

Good people will stand firm, but the wicked will lose their land

If you obey the Lord, you will always know the right thing to say. But no one will trust you if you tell lies.

https://www.bible.com/notes/643303

Along with the "Green Eggs and Ham" ... by Dr. Seuss

;~)

Quite touching

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#124839 Sep 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
but AL referred to the money "Obama" was taking so that would be just federal... said dumchit.
Someone else brought up the other argument!
THIS!
^
^
Sen. Tom Coburn talking
Monet
@volizaable
25% of your life to federal taxes.
Another 25% for sales, state and local taxes. <<--<<< TOO!
Congrats! Half your work is done for government.
http://www.c-span.org/Events/Senate-Debates-C...
God only asks for 10%:)
~~~~~~~~~~
Should BE s-i-m-p-l-e to understand!
;~)
I try not to lie.
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
;~)
If God only asks for 10% of our income, why does Obama think he can demand 40%?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#124840 Sep 25, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar Loon and that's with 2 BIG Ls
You were trying to get people from here to join you and jboy on the President bashing site and have dragged people over here many times. We know who the regulars are. Go back to your copy and pasting to all your sites thread hopping female dog troll.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH THE WITCH
DITCH MITCH
copykitty ...
-n-
That's with
a c and a k ...

American Lady

Danville, KY

#124841 Sep 25, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I try not to lie.
<quoted text>
I "don't" ...

RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#124842 Sep 25, 2013
Ted Cruz’s long-term strategy: Brilliant, but stupid

The fauxlibuster will be great for the senator's career -- unless he actually wants to be president
Ted Cruz announced yesterday that he would filibuster Obamacare, and not stop until he could not stand anymore, or at least until his allotted speaking time was up. Thanks to Majority Leader Harry Reid, Cruz was given 21 hours in which to pretend to “filibuster” a Continuing Resolution until it was time for a cloture vote that Cruz has known all along that he would be unable to delay or block. Everyone knows this fun talk was entirely a waste of time. Everyone besides the people it’s actually aimed at: Right-wing Obamacare-hating Fox viewers who don’t understand how the Senate works. To them, it’s an inspiring Mr. Smith moment, and they took down the names of every Republican who didn’t #standwithCruz.

(looks like the loon has all the names down haha)

There’s some debate as to whether Cruz is crazy-like-a-fox or just an idiot with an inflated ego, but the fact that he could be either shows how little it matters. He thinks he’s quite smart, he’s clearly quite arrogant, and he doesn’t care whom he pisses off on the road to becoming the biggest conservative grass-roots hero in the country. Which, if he wasn’t already, he might be now that he’s wrapped up his heroic, entirely meaningless all-night talking jag against a cloture vote.(The fact that, near the end of his epic free-associative cri de coeur, Harry Reid offered Cruz at least another hour of floor time, knowing that Cruz would refuse it, was a funny end to the entire charade that few on the right will notice or remember.)

(wuss couldn't go another hour? hahaha)

Cruz’s calculation, I guess, is that 2016 is the year pissed off Republican primary voters reject the “compromise”“moderate” candidate foisted on them by the party establishment and nominate the bomb-thrower. The only problem is there’s practically no precedent for that. The closest the modern GOP has come to rejecting an establishment candidate in favor of one beloved by the grass roots is Barry Goldwater. The last two presidential election cycles have seen the GOP nominate someone the base hated — only to find that the base stopped hating John McCain and Mitt Romney in the periods between their wrapping up the nomination and the mornings after they lost their elections. Erick Erickson, Cruz’s biggest fan in the right-wing press right now, hated Mitt Romney in 2012, until he didn’t.
Maybe the GOP crackup is now so severe that an insurgent can beat the establishment. But you still do need money, and allies, to win primaries. Rand Paul, the last guy to hold a big base-pleasing talking filibuster, is turning on the charm for his meetings with the money people. If Cruz is looking for a future in something other than talk radio, he should take notes.

Read more:
http://www.salon.com/2013/09/25/ted_cruzs_lon...

ALL of them are so busy campaigning on gov't time they can't do any governing. Wasted time and money...what they do best. They will still lose elections.

RIP TEABAGGING GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#124843 Sep 25, 2013
START at the MOUTH of the problem bub ...
==========
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I try not to lie.
<quoted text>
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone else brought up the other argument! <<<---<<<

American Lady
Danville, KY
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#1247912 hrs ago

Judged:Spam3Incendiary2Nuts2
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
No, God doesn't ask for 10%. Churches do.
"Does God still require 10% of your money today?(remember tithing was not money, in fact it rarely was). The word “tithe” is used 13 times in the Bible. Not once do you see the word “money” used with it. The word “tithes” is used 21 times in the Bible. The word “money” is not mentioned. It has become this because of our system we use today, but this was not strictly so for Israel."
http://www.letusreason.org/doct54.htm
"I know the word "tithe" has "tenth" built into it, and so some Christians assume that every usage of the word "tithe" in Scripture is referring to "giving 10% of your gross income to the church." But I also know that "tithes" in the Old Testament did not refer to this at all;
They only "tithed" on food (livestock and crops); they had money (i.e. "income"), but the "tithes" did not apply to that
The food went to the Levites, Priests, and needy people - none of whom had land of their own by which they could feed themselves
"Tithes" were not required of everyone - only those who raised livestock or grew crops. For example, carpenters weren't required to tithe, nor were the Priests and needy people
Clearly these things have application today; I am not challenging the idea of providing for ministers and needy people with cheerfulness and generosity."
http://christianity.stackexchange.com/questio ...
;~)

American Lady

Danville, KY

#124844 Sep 25, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
"Does God still require 10% of your money today?(remember tithing was not money, in fact it rarely was). The word “tithe” is used 13 times in the Bible. Not once do you see the word “money” used with it. The word “tithes” is used 21 times in the Bible. The word “money” is not mentioned. It has become this because of our system we use today, but this was not strictly so for Israel."
"I know the word "tithe" has "tenth" built into it, and so some Christians assume that every usage of the word "tithe" in Scripture is referring to "giving 10% of your gross income to the church." But I also know that "tithes" in the Old Testament did not refer to this at all;
They only "tithed" on food (livestock and crops); they had money (i.e. "income"), but the "tithes" did not apply to that
The food went to the Levites, Priests, and needy people - none of whom had land of their own by which they could feed themselves
"Tithes" were not required of everyone - only those who raised livestock or grew crops. For example, carpenters weren't required to tithe, nor were the Priests and needy people
Clearly these things have application today; I am not challenging the idea of providing for ministers and needy people with cheerfulness and generosity."
http://christianity.stackexchange.com/questio...
bump
American Lady

Danville, KY

#124845 Sep 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
;~)
bump
American Lady

Danville, KY

#124846 Sep 25, 2013
Pay ATTENTION to post numbers!

Which comes FIRST!

AFTER the START of another comment!

Anything else!?!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#124848 Sep 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I "don't" ...
I have never accused you of lying.:)
It's a pretty serious accusation so I would ensure it was true first.
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#124849 Sep 25, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
AristoclesKingofAliases wrote:
<quoted text>
You may need it! You have been reported to the Department of Homeland Security as a possible threat to National Security. After all you are on an American political topix/forum, while displaying yourself in Islamic attire, carrying a flag of unknown origin. Discussing American politics, news and internet links. You also hide your location. Every American has a duty to report suspicious activity.
I see this arisock post must have been removed because I couldn't find it going back and catching up. Of course there have been 5/6 posts removed since I left earlier. hahaha Guess that why he isn't giving the post removed posts for today. I see he stomped on icons to make himself feel better too. So arigeneral bobbysock like. haha
What a clown sock he is. Of course he will deny it like always. Little sissy crybaby he is.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
This one? removed is it? She has, and the sexy, sexy Mods can't do a damn thing about it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#124850 Sep 25, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Hi ILIH, sorry I missed you last night. Hope you had a wonderful day. I see you have been turned in to HS. hahahaha How paranoid is he. He also has a filthy mouth. Outed himself in a post earlier, as the arisock. PRICELESS
Does he have a new "alias" hahaha or just recruited some hack from his other sites he and the loon troll? lol I think he is Sir Ferret on the other site and many more. Spins the locations like here but sometimes gets so mixed up which ip, proxy, device he is using he screws up and gives us another sign. haha I love your revamped name to the poser loser.
Hope you have a great evening.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
Copied from Sir William Ferrell -[the ONE you're calling Sir 'Ferret" FROM... " ...The pResident has failed us ... " board]

Senator Rand Paul has announced that he intends to introduce a constitutional amendment that would force all federal employees off taxpayer funded personal health-care plans and onto Obamacare health insurance.

Appearing on Fox News this morning, Paul argued that as Obama’s health-care law goes into effect, federal workers should be made to purchase Affordable Care Act exchanges, instead of getting special treatment via subsidies.

“I think Congress should never exempt themselves from a law,” Paul said.“But then again, I think John Roberts, he loves ObamaCare so much, he should get it. Right now, he’s getting a federal employee subsidy.”“

American Lady

Danville, KY

#124851 Sep 25, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never accused you of lying.:)
It's a pretty serious accusation so I would ensure it was true first.
HOW?
==========

You "do" ...

It's on here.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#124852 Sep 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
START at the MOUTH of the problem bub ...
==========
<quoted text>
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone else brought up the other argument! <<<---<<<
American Lady
Danville, KY
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#1247912 hrs ago
Judged:Spam3Incendiary2Nuts2
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
http://christianity.stackexchange.com/questio ...
;~)
Im sorry but you've lost me.
I showed you the post I was referring to.
I dont know what the rest of that has to do with me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min RLA 148,877
Msc, thoughts, give em to me 29 min Is he a cheater 29
Bonita you Promised Kids First ! 1 hr Same ole 9
School board member chooses liquor over KIDS ! 2 hr Opinion 15
Liquor sales or kids welfare ? CHOICE ! 2 hr Courthouse employee 12
Richard Brown 3 hr donedeed 1
Beating knox drug court drug tests ! 4 hr snickers 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages