'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239985 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Jay

Springville, TN

#124742 Sep 24, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry it took so long to reply, Witch Dumchit. I was laughing at Jay's claim that he's a millionaire.
Since your "context" comes from a bottle of Jose, it's sometimes hard for a sober person to discern. I stand corrected on your claim to the forum. The rest of my post, however, remains accurate.
Carry on, Wayland and Madame.

I'll say one thing here. If you knew who I really am it would, well, maybe I better stop while I'm ahead.
Jay

Springville, TN

#124743 Sep 24, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry it took so long to reply, Witch Dumchit. I was laughing at Jay's claim that he's a millionaire.
Since your "context" comes from a bottle of Jose, it's sometimes hard for a sober person to discern. I stand corrected on your claim to the forum. The rest of my post, however, remains accurate.
Carry on, Wayland and Madame.

Who are "Wayland and Madame"? Friends of yours??

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#124744 Sep 24, 2013
watch wrote:
<quoted text>them carpet burns on your knees you don't get to be a billion air without them ..
Just because that's how your mom made her money doesn't mean every woman does it that way.

:D

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#124745 Sep 24, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll say one thing here. If you knew who I really am it would, well, maybe I better stop while I'm ahead.
You're never ahead, puddin' pop. You should have quit long ago, when you were just less behind.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#124747 Sep 24, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because that's how your mom made her money doesn't mean every woman does it that way.
Thanks for "showing" your "lack of integrity" ...
Right here ...
In front of God and everybody ...

Jay

Springville, TN

#124748 Sep 24, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're never ahead, puddin' pop. You should have quit long ago, when you were just less behind.

What?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#124749 Sep 24, 2013
Amid media maelstrom, Mike Lee calls Ted Cruz 'kindred spirit'

“It’s time to quit worrying about power and blame and simply do what’s right.… I intend to use every tool available to me to defund Obamacare, and am encouraged by the thousands of phone calls, tweets, and emails that come to my office each day.”
Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865586988/...

GOoooooo Ted and Mike <3
American Lady

Danville, KY

#124750 Sep 25, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
The DEMS are just sitting back watching the show. The gov't shuts down and they own it. Just like under Clinton they will pay come election and there will still be OBAMAcare.
Reid unwilling to make a deal with Republicans on Obamacare

>>>-->> The Republican-controlled House of Representatives
passed a bill on Friday

that continues to *fund the government* <<---<<<
and
defunds President Obama’s health-care bill.

But the continuing resolution is now in the Senate,

where Reid plans to strip the Obamacare defunding measure out of the legislation.

The legislation would then head back to the House for passage before the Sept. 30 deadline.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/24/reid-unwill...

dems will OWN it ... The SHUT DOWN of government, that is!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#124751 Sep 25, 2013
Good Night *Patriots*

Thank for another day of ...
Keeping on KEEPING ON

<3
American Lady

Danville, KY

#124752 Sep 25, 2013
Oh, before I go ... Here is another one w/comments ...

Of who else ???
Of course

Ted & Mike
*GREAT PATRIOTS*

Still FIGHTING for US ...'on the floor'

http://www.c-span.org/Events/Senate-Debates-C...

:)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#124755 Sep 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Good Night *Patriots*
Thank for another day of ...
Keeping on KEEPING ON
<3
3:00 am and you're wishing people a good night. You are a loon. No one but night workers, druggies and crazy people are up at 3:00 am.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#124757 Sep 25, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Did one of those felons get a gun? Would prosecuting any of those kept anyone from getting a gun?
Our goal is to keep guns out of criminal hands, not to jam our courts with paperwork violations.
Here is a good explanation why a lot of gun laws are hard to enforce.
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/03/25/how-t...
I agree, that we need better enforcement of current laws, but that doesnt mean we cant also strengthen the laws with expanded BG checks.
By the way, gun law enforcement was no better under Republican leadership.
The only way you have a shot at minimizing guns to criminals is when caught they are put on death row for a week, then hung.
Profiler

Russell Springs, KY

#124760 Sep 25, 2013
"Fox News Is A Joke" has been dropped off at the local library by ACORN. This occurs daily. His orders? Relentlessly spew Liberal doctrine via free computer. Come daily pick up...he'll be transported back to his government housing and paid in full with food stamps, cigs, and government cheese.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#124765 Sep 25, 2013
Rain chasing me indoors so let's see what the CONS are up too..not much. haha

Except the Canadian Crazed Cruz:

Republican Senator Calls Out Ted Cruz and Tea Party for Not Being In Tune with the “Real World”

It’s not often you see Republicans calling each other out (though it’s happening more and more as the internal “civil war” within the Republican party continues to grow), but that’s exactly what happened when word leaked out that some Republicans were trying to recruit “red state Democrats” to their fight to defund the Affordable Care Act (aka “Obamacare”).

Texas Senator Ted Cruz and his fellow tea party radicals are now trying to recruit Democratic senators in “red states” to help them pass the bill the House sent to the Senate, which would fund the government while defunding Obamacare.

One such Democrat they targeted was Louisiana’s Mary Landrieu. Apparently, Cruz has taken to veiled threats against Democrats in predominately red states by insinuating that their jobs might be at risk if they continue to support Obamacare. He seems to be using this as a tactic to try to leverage some Democratic support for his push to defund the law.

A push which even if the Senate passed it, President Obama has vowed to veto the bill. And don’t start with the whole,“Congress can override a veto” thing—it’s not happening. It takes 2/3 of both the House and Senate to override a veto and you’re not going to get that.

It’s a futile effort by Cruz and the tea party to continue to threaten the lives of Americans by pushing for a government shutdown if their attempts at blackmail fail. And it has prompted a few Republicans in Congress to call out this radical behavior.

One such senator who’s had enough of it is Tom Coburn from Oklahoma. You might remember him as the gentleman who initially said that budget cuts needed to be made to offset spending before he would support disaster relief for the Moore, Oklahoma tornado victims. I only bring this up to show that he isn’t exactly what one would call a “moderate” Republican.

Well, he took a jab at these members of Congress who continue to push to defund Obamacare by threatening a government shutdown:

”And the political reality, you know, tactics and strategies ought to be based on what the real world is, and we do not have the political power to do this. And so we’re not–we are not about to shut the government down over the fact that we cannot, only controlling one House of Congress, tell the president that we’re not going to fund any portion of this, because we can’t do that.”

And while he could have phrased things a little more eloquently, the fact is that he’s right. Under no circumstance does this “defund Obamacare” strategy make any sense. The whole strategy isn’t based on reality.

So while Cruz and those Republicans who support this asinine idea will continue to campaign across the country to gain support, continually repeating the talking point of,“It’s what the American people want,” simply remind them that if that was the case—Mitt Romney would be president right now.

The American people did speak last November. They
re-elected President Obama and gave more power to Democrats in both the House and the Senate.
A political and real world reality that Ted Cruz and many Republicans seem in complete and utter denial about.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/republican...

lQQks like teabaggers and republiCONS are bailing on him left and right. hahaha Blowhard GRANDstand campaigning for 2016. haha He won't get elected and he WON'T stop Obamacare. Typical CON

RIP TEABAGGING GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#124766 Sep 25, 2013
FAUXbox bailing on him too? hahaha

Krauthammer: Cruz Saw What Rand Paul Did And Said "Well, If He Can Do That, I Can Do This"

BILL O'REILLY: I was wrong in the beginning of this analyzing the Cruz business. I said to myself, you know, why is he doing this? He's going to create chaos and division in the Republican party, but now -- and I'm not as quick in the uptick as you are, Charles -- I have changed my mind. This is a brilliant move by Cruz because he's trying it take over the Republican party.

He's trying it take over the conservative wing. He wants to knock out Rand Paul, who kind of had that territory. He wants to become the standard bearer and shape the party to what he thinks it should be. And this is his vehicle. He know he's going it lose, but now it's Ted Cruz, I'm the man, so it's kind of brilliant...

CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER:…Ted Cruz, you're right on both counts. He's going to lose, and he's helping himself. And that's what all this is about. It will be remembered as a diversion, that the only effect it's going to be. It's going to have no effect on Obamacare. It's not going to shut down the government. Its only effect is to split the Republicans in the Senate needlessly over a diversion that is not going to happen. But you're absolutely right, it was Rand Paul who stole the thunder by that brilliant piece of theater when he did the filibuster, 11 hours on his feet, and he captured the imagination of the constituency on the right.

O'REILLY: Remind everybody what it was about.

KRAUTHAMMER: It was about the drone strikes. He wanted assurance there the Attorney General that they would never strike an American sitting in a coffee shop in Omaha. I'm not sure that was a big problem in our country, But he got 11 hours --

O'REILLY: Right.

KRAUTHAMMER: And he became a star. So Cruz says says, well, if he can do that, I can do this. Except that it's slightly more destructive for the politics of the Republicans. And look, it's playing into Democratic hands. Right now the Republicans own the Obamacare issue. It's unpopular, it's about to go into effect. For God's sake, even the labor unions are opposed to it. The AFL-CIO, which is the biggest supporter of the Democrats, came within a whisker of calling for its repeal. So everybody is on our side on this issue and what are we talking about instead of Obamacare? Implementation of the train wreck.

We're talking about Ted Cruz, shutdown of the government, people who are not going to get their Medicare soldiers who aren't going to get their pay. Why? Because Cruz is pulling this stunt had which will have no effect at all in the end.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/0...

haha

RIP TEABAGGING GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#124767 Sep 25, 2013
The Embarrassment of Senator Ted Cruz

Senator Ted Cruz of Texas, the public face of the aimless and self-destructive Tea Party strategy to stop health care reform, began an endless floor speech on Tuesday with the theme of “make D.C. listen.” But even his Republican colleagues had long since stopped paying attention to his corrosive bombast, tired of his pious insults to his own party and unimpressed with his eagerness to shut down the government in pursuit of an ideological dream.

Like hard-liners in the far right corner of the House, Mr. Cruz has grabbed for every possible lever in his campaign against President Obama’s health law, fully aware that he will not succeed but eager for the accolades and donations that will inevitably follow from the Tea Party’s misguided faithful. In the process, he has demonstrated how little he understands Senate rules and, more important, how little he appreciates the public’s desire for a collaborative Congress.

Mr. Cruz’s campaign to defund health reform consists largely of an absurd plan to filibuster the very House bill that kept the government from closing and defunded the health law, a notion that was rejected by the Senate minority leader, Mitch McConnell, and most Senate Republicans. After he lost their support, he began an extended tirade anyway, a stunt that might resemble a filibuster but in fact will have to end Wednesday morning before a prescheduled vote on the House bill takes place.

In just the first hour of his speech, Mr. Cruz said his fellow senators were no more sincere than professional wrestlers and that accepting the health law was like appeasing the Nazis. His own goal of tearing down the law, he said, was a dream on par with President John F. Kennedy’s promise to put a man on the moon. This combination of grandiosity and pure nastiness helps explain why the senator has become the least popular man in Washington.

But it also shows why the Tea Party’s plans will inevitably fail. Americans may remain confused about the health law, but they aren’t interested in a government shutdown or credit default to get rid of it. Mr. Cruz may love the spotlight, but, when it fades, he will find he was only speaking to himself.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/25/opinion/the...

RIP TEABAGGING GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#124768 Sep 25, 2013
Cruz's speech long, but it's not a filibuster

Washington (CNN)– Whatever you want to call Ted Cruz's marathon speech on the Senate floor, it's not in and of itself a filibuster. While he's speaking for an unusually long time, he's not holding up any Senate business.

It is part of a filibuster by him and other Senate Republicans like Marco Rubio and Mike Lee who are stalling immediate Senate action on the House-passed plan to fund the government past September 30. They don't need to talk to do that, they just say they will and that requires the Senate to reach a 60-vote threshold to stop them.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/09/...

Darth Vader, Sean Connery, Chinese gooseberries, and other highlights from Cruz's marathon speech

Washington (CNN)- As the sun came up over the U.S. Capitol Wednesday morning, Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, entered his 16th hour of holding the Senate Floor.

Here are some of the highlights from the night. Be sure you don't skip the exchange between Cruz and fellow Republican Sen. Mike Lee of Utah around 3 a.m., where they ask each other some super tricky questions. Cruz also mentions his lifelong dream of being a Pirate at one point. Oh, and there was also the time Cruz loops Sean Connery and Teddy Roosevelt into the same analogy.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/09/...

RIP TEABAGGING GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#124770 Sep 25, 2013
STOMP those icons little sissy baby. lol

Report: Obamacare health insurance will have affordable rates

WASHINGTON — In spite of concerns about “sticker shock,” rates for individual coverage on the new health insurance marketplaces appear to be lower than expected in most states due mainly to robust competition among insurers, the Obama administration reported Wednesday.

With prices all but finalized in most states, a new report by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services found that monthly premiums in 47 states and the District of Columbia, on average, will be 16 percent lower next year than the Congressional Budget Office projected they would be in 2016 – when the marketplaces are at full capacity.

Roughly 95 percent of uninsured people who are eligible for marketplace coverage live in states where average monthly premiums for individual coverage is lower than expected, the report found.

And the states with the lowest premiums have more than twice the number of plans offering coverage than states with the highest premiums.

Administration officials were clearly buoyed by the findings, which appear to support their claims that the Affordable Care Act would give consumers more choices and better rates by bringing more insurers into the markets.

In the 36 states where the federal government will fully or jointly run the marketplaces, the report found consumers will choose from an average of 53 health plans. Overall, about 95 percent of people will be able to choose plans from two or more insurers, roughly 25 percent of which are offering individual coverage for the first time, the report finds.

HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius touted the report’s findings that rates would more affordable than anticipated.

“Dallas families earning $15,000 dollars a year will be able to buy quality coverage for as little as $26 a month,” Sebelius said during a press briefing.“Across the board, six in 10 uninsured Americans will be able to find coverage for less than $100 dollars per month.”

The good news about prices won’t be spread evenly among all consumers, however. The Affordable Care Act requires the lowest-income tax credit recipients to pay a minimum of 2 percent of their annual income toward health coverage. In addition, they also get the largest tax credits. But the highest-earning tax credit recipients can pay up to 9.5 percent of their earnings for health care, while receiving the smallest tax credits.

In addition, experts say it’s impossible to compare current rates in the individual market to the new proposed rates under Obamacare because insurers currently charge more for coverage or deny it altogether to people with pre-existing health problems. So rates under Obamacare may be higher for some, but the health law significantly beefs up individual coverage and forbids insurers from denying coverage because of a person’s medical conditions.

The insurance marketplaces, which begin enrolling people for 2014 coverage on Oct. 1, divide health plans into categories based on the share of medical costs they cover. Silver plans – the second lowest-priced plans – cover 70 percent of medical expenses. Tax credits that will go to low- and middle-income families are based on the price of the Silver plan, which is known as the “benchmark plan” for a given area.

The report found that the average premium for benchmark plans nationwide will be $328 a month before applying tax credits that will drive the rate down even further for people earning between 100 percent and 400 percent of the federal poverty level.

“Some Silver plans will cost $768 dollars less per year than original estimates, a 16 percent difference,” Sebelius said.

The report was based on rates submitted by insurers that have yet to be OK’d by HHS. But a department official said they were not likely to change significantly.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2013/09/25/2841396/re...

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#124771 Sep 25, 2013
Alison Lundergan Grimes, Mitch McConnell battle for women's votes

In her quest to become the first female U.S. senator from Kentucky, Democrat Alison Lundergan Grimes on Tuesday launched in Lexington a series of statewide roundtables for women.

Both Grimes and the man she is trying to oust from the U.S. Senate, Republican Mitch McConnell, are going all-out in trying to appeal to women, who make up 53 percent of the state's voters.

Accompanying Grimes to the kickoff roundtable session at Mulberry & Lime home furnishings and gifts store on North Limestone were former Gov. Martha Layne Collins and daytime Emmy Award-winning actress Gina Tognoni of New Jersey.

Collins, who is Kentucky's only female governor, and Tognoni also were special guests of Grimes at a fund-raising reception hosted by a group called Women Leading Lexington on Tuesday night at The Carrick House on North Limestone.

A brochure about the reception listed 41 women on the Women Leading Lexington hostess committee, though some do not live in Lexington.

They included former state Auditor Crit Luallen, former Lexington Mayor Teresa Isaac, former state Democratic Party Chair Jennifer Moore, state Reps. Kelly Flood, Sannie Overly, Ruth Ann Palumbo, Susan Westrom and Rita Smart, state Sen. Kathy Stein and Mary Karen Stumbo, wife of state House Speaker Greg Stumbo.

The cost ranged from $250 to attend the general reception to $10,000 to raise as a hostess.
The Grimes campaign Tuesday night also enlisted her grandmother, Elsie Case, in an email to supporters to raise funds before the end-of-quarter fundraising deadline on Sept. 30.

The end-of-quarter campaign finance reports will mark the first time voters will know how Grimes is doing in raising funds against the well-heeled McConnell campaign.

The most recent campaign finance report on June 30 showed McConnell with $9.5 million on hand, after spending $4 million. Grimes did not have to file a report then because she had not yet launched her campaign.

McConnell spoke last weekend to more than 1,000 Republican female leaders at the National Federation of Republican Women's biennial convention in Louisville.

Last month, he held a "Women for Team Mitch" rally in Louisville.

Grimes, who as secretary of state is Kentucky's only female constitutional officer, has pounded away at McConnell's political record concerning women.

Grimes told reporters after Tuesday's Lexington roundtable that McConnell has opposed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act and the Violence Against Women Act.

McConnell actually was a co-sponsor to the Violence Against Women Act in 1990 and 1991 but he was not a co-sponsor in 1993 or in 1994 when the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act became law.

McConnell voted against reauthorization of the Violence Against Women Act earlier this year. He maintained that a Republican version of the bill was stronger.

The McConnell campaign, meanwhile, has accused Grimes of not standing up for women in the workplace by not expressing more outrage at complaints filed by three women of sexual harassment in the state legislature.

The campaign notes that McConnell led the Senate Ethics Committee investigation in 1995 of Oregon Republican Sen. Bob Packwood, who eventually resigned under threat of expulsion after allegations of sexual harassment, abuse and assault of women emerged against him.

Grimes said Tuesday she has "zero tolerance for harassment and discrimination in the workplace" and noted that her office has a "zero-tolerance policy" for such activity.

She called McConnell's criticism "empty rhetoric."
Grimes indicated she supports some provisions of the Affordable Care Act such as availability of health insurance despite pre-existing conditions and does not want to demolish it "root and branch" as McConnell has advocated.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2013/09/24/2841356/al...

RIP GOP CONS

ALLISON 2014

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#124772 Sep 25, 2013
Sarah Palin Defends Ted Cruz’s Stance on Obamacare By Making it All About Sarah Palin

Well, you just had to know eventually Sarah Palin would have something to say about the push by Ted Cruz (and others) to possibly shutdown our government. And while I know many who read this will say,“Why are you giving her attention!”— the fact of the matter is she is still a driving force behind the tea party and, in turn, the Republican party.

But even in her written defense of Ted Cruz, she somehow managed to make it all about herself.

She apparently feels that she’s basically the same person as Ted Cruz. Sure, they’re both radical and borderline insane. The difference is, Cruz is a very calculated individual who’s in a position of power nationally. Palin is a shallow and downright stupid individual who’s been relegated to Fox News contributor when she’s not tweeting somewhere in the Alaskan wilderness.

Palin is simply a babbling idiot. But she’s also a massive narcissist who makes everything all about herself.

So it comes as no shock that, in writing her op-ed defending Ted Cruz and his push to defund Obamacare by threatening a government shutdown, she had to make it all about Sarah Palin:

We’re now, once again, subjected to the “anonymous sources” backstabbing game. The Capitol Hill cowards are rushing to anonymously denounce Senator Cruz to any reporter with a pad and pen.

Welcome to our world, Ted. The same people have been denouncing conservatives like me for years (right after they ask for help fundraising for themselves or endorsing the latest candidate they’ve suckered into paying their exorbitant consulting fees). We can compare shiv marks next time we meet, my friend.

It’s a call to follow the advice I give my daughters: Woman up, stand your ground, and fight like a girl!

I want no pity. I need no empathy. But use me as a barometer. Over the years, the leftwing media has falsely and irrationally accused me of everything from faking a pregnancy to abetting murder.

As I said in my speech at CPAC this year, it’s time for the Senate to put itself on Cruz Control.
Ignore the peanut gallery pundits. They’ve written my political obituary so many times, I’m practically Lazarus.

The last part actually made me laugh. Her political career is dead. It needs an obituary.

Outside of the tea party, no one can stand her. If she had any political life left in her, trust me, she wouldn’t be an off and on Fox News contributor.

Palin lives life by the “me first” motto — and she loves the spotlight. If she really had any chance at a political career to match her ego (she really wants the presidency) she’d jump on it in an instant. But that’s the problem. Her ego is so large that she won’t settle for smaller offices where she might actually win.

Her entire op-ed “backing” Ted Cruz was just another “me me me” attention grab where she tried to compare Cruz’s efforts to how the “liberal media” has “gone after” her.

As if any media really needs to “go after” this woman. There’s no reason for any media personality to make up anything about her.

When covering Sarah Palin, just quote her directly. She makes enough of a fool out of herself on her own — there’s no “bias” or “liberal spin” necessary.

But in Palin’s world, simply reporting exactly what she says is somehow “liberally biased” and asking her questions that she can’t easily answer means you’re asking “got’cha questions.”

She constantly makes herself look like the fool that she is, and if you call her out on that, you’re “out to get her.”

I just found it quite funny that even in her comments where she was supposed to be supporting Ted Cruz and his stance on Obamacare, she somehow made her entire “defense” about none other than—herself.

Just like always.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/sarah-pali...

"is simply a babbling idiot." THAT she is much like the )8~D> batshit crazy loon here.

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Manchester street - STOP sign 6 min seriously 2
Grand Jury indicts Dexter Smith for perjury 11 min Jack 25
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 47 min CriminalForever 152,011
house cleaner wanted 1 hr Just asking 6
Whatever happened to the Eye Dr. Gregory? 2 hr TOASTup 14
Education 4 hr Curious 22
outlaws 4 hr eighty one 20

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages