'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 5,437)

Showing posts 108,721 - 108,740 of139,086
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
demokRATS

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you girl. Their ignorance and gloom and doom has already run some good posters off. Especially the lowlife antic of arisocks and the lunacy of the crazy witch.
I hope you have a great evening. I don't plan on being here for long. I have plans later with some friends. Thought I would jump on and say hi and post some daily news for awhile.
Hope to see you later, if not, see you tomorrow.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled demokRATS, who take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in schools, has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member??

University of Alabama ~~~ Amy Bishop mass murderer, sociopath, registered demokRAT, leftist terrorist, obama derangement syndrome.

Ft. Hood ~~~ Nidal Malik Hasan Registered demokRAT ~ Muslim

Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families Dylan Klebold's and Eric Harris' parents were registered demokRATS and progressive liberals

Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered demokRAT

Colorado Theater ~~~ James Holmes Registered demokRAT; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; liberal

Connecticut School Shooter ~~~ Adam Lanza Registered DemokRAT; hated Christians; nuculur liberal

Gabrielle Giffords ~~~ Jared Loughner Registered demokRAT extremist; Deranged liberal

George Zimmerman ~~~ Another deranged gun toting DemokRAT...

Chris Jordan Dorner ~~~ registered DemokRAT, Negro deranged Obama Supporter, Ex-Cop, Ex-Naval Intelligence Officer, Cold Blooded Killer

Aaron Alexis ~~~ DC Navy Yard mass murderer, Negro, Registered demokRAT, deranged Obama Supporter...

Common thread - all above 10 idiots are sociopath demokRATS including Campbellsville Kentucky you ignorant briar....

It's the culture...
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/kosovo-s-mafia-s...

KOSOVO'S "MAFIA STATE" AND CAMP BONDSTEEL : TOWARDS A PERMANENT US MILITARY PRESENCE IN SOUTHEAST EUROPE.
Vern

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Vern wrote:
<quoted text>thank you crow! This was very fair and kind of you. Are you by chance a spawn from the old crow nation. NA I love to read about the history of the early American native. The Native American tribes were numerous. Peaceful to very savage in nature. Almost unreal to realize it as so.
now who did this? Vern the real one did not! Not the almost identical one either! But that is OK, know what I mean?
Dixie Chick

Fulshear, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I DID NOT read the blog/link you sent!
BUT ...
How would YOU fight evil?
You would NOT KNOW unless you've BEEN there!
BUT I'd say ...
From what I've seen from you on here ...
Tolerance ... like MOST libTARDS "do" ...
That's WHAT you do about abortion ...
The "killing of INNOCENTS/innocence" ...
~-~
"How would YOU fight evil?"

I WOULD GO ALL CAPS LOCK ON ITS ASS!!!

SEMPER FI RETARD!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Dixie Chick wrote:
<quoted text>
"How would YOU fight evil?"
I WOULD GO ALL CAPS LOCK ON ITS ASS!!!
SEMPER FI RETARD!!!
I would *SNAP A CAP*
on it's azz ...
IF they were HARMING ME or MINE!

vincit veritas libTARD!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Breaking ...
Bio
September 18, 2013 10:36 am

So, using Obama’s own remarks and actions as a guide, as a senator, Obama played a “reckless game.” Or, he is a failed leader now.

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/09/18/breaking...

muslim brotherhood official, Who Also Worked at the Clinton Foundation, Arrested in Egypt
September 18, 2013 12:13 pm

A senior muslim brotherhood official who, until recently, had been employed by the William J. Clinton Foundation was arrested in Cairo on Tuesday and charged with inciting violence.

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/09/18/muslim-b...
demokRATS

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Dixie Chick wrote:
<quoted text>
DO YOU SUPPOSE ITS THE CULTURE?
FLORIDA...
Common thread - all sociopaths are demokRATS.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Obama arms Syrian rebels while attacking American gun ownership

Read more: http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...
Follow us:@wtcommunities on Twitter

neighbordog
It seems that our exalted dictator wannabe does believe in the true meaning of the 2nd amendment. Thing is it's only good for other countries, not good for America. If Obama were a Constitutionalist he would support the idea of his fellow countrymen owning guns, and preferably automatic weapons to keep better control of tyranny.

But alas,

that would make him feel threatened. He knows he has taken advantage of us. His insidious agenda has killed the credibility of a once great Republic. We have stood by and let him do it. Pitiful.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Dixie Chick wrote:
<quoted text>
I BET YOU SNAP A LOT OF CAPS!!!
LOONY GOON!!!
I DON'T 'fire' a *WARNING SHOT* either!
Not gonna WASTE my bullets!

;~)

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

This is a story in the process of being written, the full set of characters are not identified but the conversation has begun. Expect things to get loud. As we agree that this is post monarchy there must be rules of engagement to respect.
The first order of business is that the 'fathers' are brothers and sisters of all hues, who share an awareness of this time and history.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

RayOne wrote:
This is a story in the process of being written, the full set of characters are not identified but the conversation has begun. Expect things to get loud. As we agree that this is post monarchy there must be rules of engagement to respect.
The first order of business is that the 'fathers' are brothers and sisters of all hues, who share an awareness of this time and history.
Agree!
WE are walking on NEW ground. Something NOT SEEN by 'anyone' living.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2002/04/oil-...
CAMP BONDSTEEL? AND AMERICA'S PLANS TO CONTROL CASPIAN OIL
Camp Bondsteel , the biggest military base since the Vietnam war near completion in the Yugoslav province of Kosovo. It is located close to vital oil pipelines and energy corridors presently under construction, such as the U.S. sponsored Transfer Balkan Oil Pipeline. As a result defense contractors - in particular HALLIBURTON OIL SUBSIDIARY BROWN & ROOT Services - are making a fortune.(This was in 2002)
Right after bombing of Yugoslavia in 1999, U.S. forces seized 1,000 acres farm land in Urosevac, Kosovo near Macedonia border to build Camp BONDSTEEL, military base.
Dixie Chick

Fulshear, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

RayOne wrote:
WHEN I WAS YOUNG AND IN MY PRIME
I USED TO DO IT ALL THE TIME
BUT NOW IM OLD AND TURNING GRAY
I ONLY DO IT ONCE A DAY
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Obama arms Syrian rebels while attacking American gun ownership
Read more: http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...
Follow us:@wtcommunities on Twitter
neighbordog
It seems that our exalted dictator wannabe does believe in the true meaning of the 2nd amendment. Thing is it's only good for other countries, not good for America. If Obama were a Constitutionalist he would support the idea of his fellow countrymen owning guns, and preferably automatic weapons to keep better control of tyranny.
But alas,
that would make him feel threatened. He knows he has taken advantage of us. His insidious agenda has killed the credibility of a once great Republic. We have stood by and let him do it. Pitiful.
Do you think AL that mentally ill, terrorists, gangs,
criminals, and all the bad guys will go for CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK? Are liberals that dumb?
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

http://www.rferl.mo bi/a/25011213.html

BALKAN MILITANTS JOIN SYRIA'S REBEL CAUSE
RFE/RL has received confirmation that the journey from the Balkans to the Middle East has been made by Muslims from Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Macedonia, Kosovo, and Albania.
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

http://www.rferl.mo bi/a/25011213.html

BALKAN MILITANTS ...this should be correct link........
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

...for some reason couldn't get this link...

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

RayOne wrote:
I almost accused you of racism...thought you wrote: fathers are brotha's and sisters are hoes, sorry I doubted you my brother from another mother.
:b
stop corporate ewlfair

Wooton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

them links are just links with bugs in them to bug your computer.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

demokRATS wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled demokRATS, who take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in schools, has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member??
University of Alabama ~~~ Amy Bishop mass murderer, sociopath, registered demokRAT, leftist terrorist, obama derangement syndrome.
Ft. Hood ~~~ Nidal Malik Hasan Registered demokRAT ~ Muslim
Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families Dylan Klebold's and Eric Harris' parents were registered demokRATS and progressive liberals
Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered demokRAT
Colorado Theater ~~~ James Holmes Registered demokRAT; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; liberal
Connecticut School Shooter ~~~ Adam Lanza Registered DemokRAT; hated Christians; nuculur liberal
Gabrielle Giffords ~~~ Jared Loughner Registered demokRAT extremist; Deranged liberal
George Zimmerman ~~~ Another deranged gun toting DemokRAT...
Chris Jordan Dorner ~~~ registered DemokRAT, Negro deranged Obama Supporter, Ex-Cop, Ex-Naval Intelligence Officer, Cold Blooded Killer
Aaron Alexis ~~~ DC Navy Yard mass murderer, Negro, Registered demokRAT, deranged Obama Supporter...
Common thread - all above 10 idiots are sociopath demokRATS including Campbellsville Kentucky you ignorant briar....
It's the culture...
Because it has all been done by young people. Only old people are Repubs. You know the GOP. Look around at your own old retirement mobile home community and see for yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 108,721 - 108,740 of139,086
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

98 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who is running for knox County Jailer? 8 min tobad 131
Jon Hammons arrested 14 min Carney 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 17 min LIbEralS 25,969
knox county social services 33 min Ohreally 11
Mayor Thompson baby 37 min Shut Up This is so Wron 38
Did New Mayor and council have ILLEGAL Meetin... 39 min City 45
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 58 min Hatti_Hollerand 3,695
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs